PDA

View Full Version : Spain now the favorites?

jzek
08-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Just imagine the sh*t we'll hear from Euroleague when Spain wins the tournament. :facepalm

9erempiree
08-07-2014, 07:22 PM
I'm looking forward to it to be honest.

USABall
08-07-2014, 07:33 PM
I may catch a lot of flack for this, however, with the talent the USA has (in total, available + unavailable), they are always the favorite. Their new system of roster integration and commitment (even despite the recent cancellations/withdraws) has still prepared them well enough imo

Somebody else can step up, somebody else will commit. If the USA loses, it must be explained "What did we do wrong" not "We need to get better" or "How can we beat them".

Realistically, the available roster without Love, Durant, PG, Westbrook, etc is talented enough. I just hope the coaches can find an offensive system that will work. The team is in great hands, especially considering the addition of Thibodeau.

Lebronxrings
08-07-2014, 07:35 PM
yes all because of mr unreliable.

Buzissa
08-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Yes, but this also puts additional pressure on them. Lots of pressure, actually.

miggyme1
08-07-2014, 07:39 PM
my question is.....WHY IS EVERYONE WITHDRAWING FROM THE TEAM?

i dont see us winning without durant....durant was pretty much the "mega superstar" of the team...also he can play the stretch 4 which we so desperately need in international play..its not looking good.

all i see now is glorified chucking when we can penetrate the lane...smh