PDA

View Full Version : What players are actually worth Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st rounder

Ca$H
08-07-2014, 07:40 PM
1. KD(higher trade value due to age)
2. Bran

That is it.

Lebronxrings
08-07-2014, 07:41 PM
ibaka.

no pun intended
08-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Any top ten player in the league, honestly, could be worth Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st rounder, considering that they get the opportunity to play alongside LeBron, which maximizes their potential. Having LeBron with another star player right now allows for instantaneous success, and those three assets they traded away doesn't yield anything good in the short-run as it does in the long-run. The Cavaliers are interested in making it big, right here and right now, so I don't think you can really put Love on a scale alone with Wiggins, Bennett, and the pick and expect it to measure up without considering that the Cavaliers have the best player on the planet.

rule1223
08-07-2014, 07:46 PM
durant
lebron
davis

thats it

Cocaine80s
if you trade kd or lebron for Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st rounder you would be fired immediately

outbreak
Numerous players for a team looking to contend this season.

Ca$H
08-07-2014, 07:50 PM
durant
lebron
davis

thats it

Damn. You're right. I forgot about Davis.:facepalm

BlkMambaGOAT
08-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Any top ten player in the leagueears, honestly, could be worth Wiggins, Bennett, and a 1st rounder, considering that they get the opportunity to play alongside LeBron, which maximizes their potential. Having LeBron with another star player right now allows for instantaneous success, and those three assets they traded away doesn't yield anything good in the short-run as it does in the long-run. The Cavaliers are interested in making it big, right here and right now, so I don't think you can really put Love on a scale alone with Wiggins, Bennett, and the pick and expect it to measure up without considering that the Cavaliers have the best player on the planet.
Bosh b4 Lebron: 20/9/2
Bosh with Lebron: 17/7/2

Wade b4 Lebron: 25/5/6
Wade with Lebron: 22/5/4

They spent 4 years of their prime having their potential stamped out by LeStatpad. Travesty.

Upgrayedd
08-07-2014, 08:08 PM
I want to know if any Lakers fans would be opposed to trading Kobe for that deal.

USABall
08-07-2014, 08:18 PM
What about Blake Griffin?

Ca$H
08-07-2014, 08:20 PM
What about Blake Griffin?

no

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Numerous players for a team looking to contend this season.
This...

Griffin
Lebron
Durant
Paul
Love
Curry
Westbrook
Howard
etc...

all worth it to a team on the verge of contending

DMAVS41
08-07-2014, 08:30 PM
depends on the circumstances.

if it's in the situation the Wolves are currently in? Then probably only Lebron, Durant, and Davis would be worth that in my opinion.

Paul and Howard are too old in my opinion.

Griffin, Love, and Westbrook are on the verge...but I'd be really uneasy.

Akrazotile
08-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Honestly Cleveland is retarded for doing this. They could probably acquire Millsap and Teague for Irving and keep Wiggins and thats a baller ass lineup right there with much better cap flexibility.

I swear half these teams have glorified gym teachers masquerading as "senior basketball personnel executives"

Mamba
08-07-2014, 08:34 PM
Really?? People are really willing to give up this much for Wiggins, Bennett and a 1st rounder?

I thought the cavs got away with Robbery in this trade. They traded a guy who hasn't played a minute in the NBA yet, a fat guy and a pick for a guy who has had games of 30 points and 30 rebounds and career averages of 19 points and 12 rpg. My only thing with Love is, is that he is injury prone and never been on a winning team. However he has never had rosters made for winning teams so this'll be interesting.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-07-2014, 08:35 PM
depends on the circumstances.

if it's in the situation the Wolves are currently in? Then probably only Lebron, Durant, and Davis would be worth that in my opinion.

Paul and Howard are too old in my opinion.

Griffin, Love, and Westbrook are on the verge...but I'd be really uneasy.
True...I'd probably do it for Paul but not Howard now that i think about it...

wakencdukest
08-07-2014, 08:46 PM
I want to know if any Lakers fans would be opposed to trading Kobe for that deal.

Hell no, I'd do it in a second.

senelcoolidge
08-07-2014, 11:21 PM
Bennett is worth a 2nd round pick with his talent. But I would not give up 2 #1 picks and and 1st round pick for a stat padding, no defense, cry baby, asshole, player. Sure he can shoot 3's and rebound, but he doesn't bring anything to the other side of the floor.

JtotheIzzo
08-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Honestly Cleveland is retarded for doing this. They could probably acquire Millsap and Teague for Irving and keep Wiggins and thats a baller ass lineup right there with much better cap flexibility.

I swear half these teams have glorified gym teachers masquerading as "senior basketball personnel executives"

Or you keep Wiggins and use the extra 15 million per year to sign a huge FA.

Cleveland should have waited. I understand the deal, I just don't get doing it in July. Bran had a gun to their head.

04mzwach
08-07-2014, 11:43 PM
Bennett is worth a starter and a pick. He doesn't even have to be a good starter.

Kingwillball
08-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Really?? People are really willing to give up this much for Wiggins, Bennett and a 1st rounder?

I thought the cavs got away with Robbery in this trade. They traded a guy who hasn't played a minute in the NBA yet, a fat guy and a pick for a guy who has had games of 30 points and 30 rebounds and career averages of 19 points and 12 rpg. My only thing with Love is, is that he is injury prone and never been on a winning team. However he has never had rosters made for winning teams so this'll be interesting.

Well on Cavs he does not have to carry team and also has better players around him so he should be fine. He knows he is the 2nd or 3rd option coming into it..