PDA

View Full Version : Is Iramble24/7 an intellectual?

BigBoss
08-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

I read books in logic, math, and philosophy. Those 3 areas are the best for mental developement. With a structure on truth and how to arrive at it, I don't need to wait like a mindless sheep for someone to tell me what is real or what is not. I do my research, look for the evidences, and fit it into the structure of my logic to formulate the truth.

http://s30.postimg.org/t0q5ki09d/ish.jpg

".....I ain't hear a god damn word you just said, hippity hoopla! "

Im so nba'd out
08-08-2014, 12:12 AM
never heard of him

SupermanOnSteroids
08-08-2014, 12:14 AM
why can't we all go to subways and have a sandwitch and then say how bad ass all them athletes are that promote that franchise. go michael phelps.

GimmeThat
08-08-2014, 12:22 AM
just because everyone shoots a jumper/free throw the same way, it doesn't make all of them NBA players.

BigBoss
08-08-2014, 12:23 AM
just because everyone shoots a jumper/free throw the same way, it doesn't make all of them NBA players.

It doesn't mean their playing basketball either...

KyrieTheFuture
08-08-2014, 12:25 AM
There are at least two errors in that quote. Regardless the answer is no, he isn't as smart as he pretends to be.

Edit: Actually that post is just one large error with smaller ones intermittently placed

Godzuki
08-08-2014, 08:01 AM
There are at least two errors in that quote. Regardless the answer is no, he isn't as smart as he pretends to be.

Edit: Actually that post is just one large error with smaller ones intermittently placed

you're at like 100% nerd, if u got any try to add some swag/slang, otherwise someone might confuse u for a robot :cheers:

CeltsGarlic
08-08-2014, 08:37 AM
tank top screaming i dont fit you

nathanjizzle
08-08-2014, 08:42 AM
ive been hard on iramble. im at the point where i sympathize for him rather than scorn him for his stupid remarks.

KobesFinger
08-08-2014, 08:48 AM
The guy who bones fat chicks? I doubt it

GimmeThat
08-08-2014, 09:24 AM
The guy who bones fat chicks? I doubt it

what good is a republican who doesn't know how to make a profit?

GimmeThat
08-08-2014, 09:28 AM
It doesn't mean their playing basketball either...

how does that take away the fact that they shoot the ball just like other people?

I mean, you're 100% right that it doesn't mean their playing basketball either

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 09:43 AM

Seconded.

getting together and repping each other? No wonder some of the sh*ttiest posters are in the green. It's like the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood where posters secretly join to wh*re points. This is a whole new low for the green bar rep wh*res. I thought it couldn't get any worst when posters were creating alts to self rep. I was wrong.

You need to man up and be proud of your red d*ck heritage. The zombies are the enemies ok? You're constantly getting a*s rape by a throbbing green d*ck. Why do you let them do this to you?
^If this is ISH's intellectual how are any of us even literate.How aren't we all Theoo?

Le Shaqtus
08-08-2014, 10:19 AM
The best way to prove you are an intellectual is to tell the opposition they are mindless sheep, and wear a fedora.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 10:29 AM
The best way to prove you are an intellectual is to tell the opposition they are mindless sheep, and wear a tophat and a monocle.
Fixed.

Wally450
08-08-2014, 10:31 AM
That pic made me laugh. :oldlol:

niko
08-08-2014, 10:33 AM
I also look at the evidences to make decisions.

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 02:17 PM
I can write humor and serious post. I am not a one way trick pony. I have multiple literary skills.

The fact I am incredibly versed in philosophy proves beyond a shadow of doubt I am far above many posters in here from an intellectual standpoint.

If you don't know philosophy, then you don't know sh*t. Period. You can seperate an intellectual from an average simply by his knowledge of philosophy. Everything else is just about gathering information. True wisdom can only come from philosophy.

ballup
08-08-2014, 02:28 PM
You can always tell a fool from a wise man by how much he yells

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 02:30 PM
I can write humor and serious post. I am not a one way trick pony. I have multiple literary skills.

The fact I am incredibly versed in philosophy proves beyond a shadow of doubt I am far above many posters in here from an intellectual standpoint.

If you don't know philosophy, then you don't know sh*t. Period. You can seperate an intellectual from an average simply by his knowledge of philosophy. Everything else is just about gathering information. True wisdom can only come from philosophy.
Elitist much.

So what's philosophy then?

DeuceWallaces
08-08-2014, 02:38 PM

You have no literary skills. This one thing is for sure.

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Elitist much.

So what's philosophy then?

If you want to know about religion, study philosophy. Politics? Every political system under the sun has been covered by it. Science? Philosophy gave birth to it; all the best scientist derived their theories from it. You want to know about morality, art, liberal arts, sociology, heck, every topic under the sun? Philosophy has the best answers for EVERYTHING you can think of.

But of course, your education tells you it is useless. You're in a whole new ball park when you pick up a philosophy book. Instead of gathering information and memorizing them, you have to think. This is why a philosopher is superior to the average person: the average person only learns to get a degree and make money, while a philosopher learns for the sake of learning. He loves doing it and it is something he pursues for the rest of his life.

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 02:44 PM
You have no literary skills. This one thing is for sure.

I am by far a much better writer than you. You can't even write more than one sentence without using an ad hoc.

sweggeh
08-08-2014, 02:46 PM
The guy lives to the beat of his own drum, which is more than most on ISH can say. Everyone makes mistakes, but I've never witnessed him being overly obnoxious. He just says it as he sees it. I'd say he was a smart guy.

Graviton
08-08-2014, 02:47 PM
The guy lives to the beat of his own drum, which is more than most on ISH can say. Everyone makes mistakes, but I've never witnessed him being overly obnoxious. He just says it as he sees it. I'd say he was a smart guy.
Did he die or what?

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 02:49 PM
If you want to know about religion, study philosophy. Politics? Every political system under the sun has been covered by it. Science? Philosophy gave birth to it; all the best scientist derived their theories from it. You want to know about morality, art, liberal arts, sociology, heck, every topic under the sun? Philosophy has the best answers for EVERYTHING you can think of.

But of course, your education tells you it is useless. You're in a whole new ball park when you pick up a philosophy book. Instead of gathering information and memorizing them, you have to think. This is why a philosopher is superior to the average person: the average person only learns to get a degree and make money, while a philosopher learns for the sake of learning. He loves doing it and it is something he pursues for the rest of his life.
A superiority complex/elitist mindset...here we go again:rolleyes:
My question is still unanswered

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 02:57 PM
A superiority complex/elitist mindset...here we go again:rolleyes:
My question is still unanswered

I'm not being elitist. I'm being real. You can learn about every topic under the sun if you study philosophy, on top of that, it has written the methodologies on the structure of thinking: mathematics and logic.

You can argue science produces intellectuals, but not the same as philosophy. Science is more of a tool that uses experimentation and observation to investigate the material world. It requires very little thinking. Philosophy is where you seperate the men from the boys. This is where all the thinking is done.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm not being elitist. I'm being real. You can learn about every topic under the sun if you study philosophy, on top of that, it has written the methodologies on the structure of thinking: mathematics and logic.

You can argue science produces intellectuals, but not the same as philosophy. Science is more of a tool that uses experimentation and observation to investigate the material world. It requires very little thinking. Philosophy is where you seperate the men from the boys. This is where all the thinking is done.
White text please.

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 03:06 PM
White text please.

What? Stop being racist.

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 03:08 PM

Thank you. I don't know why I get so much hate around here. Thank god I never posted a picture on here: the jealously level would sky rocket through the roof.

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 03:08 PM
What? Stop being racist.

A superiority complex/elitist mindset...here we go again:rolleyes: My question is still unanswered
White text please. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

IamRAMBO24
08-08-2014, 03:10 PM
White text please. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why the f*ck would you write in white if you want posters to read your sh*t? How the hell am I gonna respond to something I don't even know is there? Think. Jesus christ!

BlkMambaGOAT
08-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Why the f*ck would you write in white if you want posters to read your sh*t? How the hell am I gonna respond to something I don't even know is there? Think. Jesus christ!
White text pls.

DeuceWallaces
08-08-2014, 04:19 PM
I am by far a much better writer than you. You can't even write more than one sentence without using an ad hoc.

Incorrect. Your prose is equal parts verbose, vapid, and ignorant.

KevinNYC
08-08-2014, 04:28 PM
I am not a one way trick pony. I have multiple literary skills.
Yeah, you can turn a phrase about as well as a dump truck.

http://www.learnersdictionary.com/

BigBoss
08-09-2014, 03:38 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IamRAMBO24 again.

Milbuck
08-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Rambo just sounds like your average Philosophy major excessively justifying his academic decision and compensating hard for the shit job market for philosophy majors.

GimmeThat
08-09-2014, 05:34 AM
Rambo just sounds like your average Philosophy major excessively justifying his academic decision and compensating hard for the shit job market for philosophy majors.

I wonder if people could make a lot of money off of listening to others convo/podcast and determine who could be made into a personality.

Radio hosts make decent money don't they?

pretty sure Ludacris worked as a DJ for a radio show before he hit it big as an rap artist

dr.hee
08-09-2014, 05:52 AM

Yeah, but that's a strange gimmick for a dude flipping burgers at McDonald's while fantasizing about fat girls he's going to bang next weekend. Why not pick somethng to give the illusion of status and at least semi success? Why philosophy?

GimmeThat
08-09-2014, 05:57 AM
Yeah, but that's a strange gimmick for a dude flipping burgers at McDonald's while fantasizing about fat girls he's going to bang next weekend. Why not pick somethng to give the illusion of status and at least semi success? Why philosophy?

you want to tell me that a dude flipping burgers at McDonald's while fantasizing about fat girls ended up picking a gimmick as philosophy is outrageous now?

either you really want to be his friend, or you are incredibly stupid.

KyrieTheFuture
08-09-2014, 02:11 PM

:biggums: :wtf: :facepalm