PDA

View Full Version : The 2 obvious flaws in the Love/Kyrie/Lebron trio

RoseCity07
08-08-2014, 06:00 AM
1. Kevin Love is injury prone. He'll probably get hurt in Cleveland.

2. Love and Kyrie will never be the defensive players that Bosh and Wade were during Miami's championship seasons.

I've been rooting for Lebron but this team as currently constructed is not better than OKC or the Spurs.

russwest0
08-08-2014, 06:01 AM
They have like three or four guys who would have been the 4th option in Miami though....

dubeta
08-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Exactly

expectations for the Cavs are to make the playoffs

anything more should be seen as a success tbh :applause:

uber
08-08-2014, 06:06 AM
Exactly

Maybe in the West. With this roster in the East they should atleast get to the ECF.

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 06:07 AM
Defense is all about effort. They have some young and athletic guys in their roster (Thompson and Waiter).

JerrySeinfeld
The main flaw right now is lack of continuity, really. A new coach and a bunch of new players. Yeah, you can argue that Miami's big three was better than Cleveland's current big three but the rest of the Cavaliers squad is clearly better than the rest of what the big three had in Miami.

Dragic4Life
Agreed.

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 06:08 AM
The main flaw right now is lack of continuity, really. A new coach and a bunch of new players. Yeah, you can argue that Miami's big three was better than Cleveland's current big three but the rest of the Cavaliers squad is clearly better than the rest of what the big three had in Miami.

I agree. The Cavs bench and 4th to 5th scoring options are better than the 2011-2014 Heat.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-08-2014, 06:09 AM
Timberwolves were the 12th best defensive team last year with a line-up of:

Rubio
Martin
Brewer
Love
Pekovich

No reason the Cavs can't be a top 10 defense with

Irving
Waiters
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Out_In_Utah
08-08-2014, 06:10 AM

Irving
Waiters
LeBron
Love
Varejao

I'm curious how the new coach will do, but a LeBron led team will be allowed to play rougher defense than the average team.

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Maybe in the West. With this roster in the East they should atleast get to the ECF.

Yeah Melo needs to go back to the Nuggets. In the west he played in the playoffs. In the east his team struggled to make it into the playoffs.

russwest0
08-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Yeah Melo needs to go back to the Nuggets. In the west he played in the playoffs. In the east his team struggled to make it into the playoffs.

In the West Melo played on a team of

Iverson
JR Smith
Melo
Nene
Camby

with other guys like

Kenyon Martin
Andre Miller
Reggie Evans
Steve Blake

And a pretty good coach. Their team may have not been built the best but they were loaded with talent and would contend in the East.

uber
08-08-2014, 06:19 AM

What's wrong with my post? :confusedshrug: Have you seen the east last year? There is maybe one team that i would rank higher this year (if Rose is healthy) in the east.

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 06:22 AM
In the West Melo played on a team of

Iverson
JR Smith
Melo
Nene
Camby

with other guys like

Kenyon Martin
Andre Miller
Reggie Evans
Steve Blake

And a pretty good coach. Their team may have not been built the best but they were loaded with talent and would contend in the East.

Melo was in a much better situation in Denver.

KOBE143
08-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Theres only one obvious flaw tho and that is LeBron..

dubeta
08-08-2014, 06:26 AM
Theres only one obvious flaw tho and that is LeBron..

Kobe's a beta u mad?

KOBE143
08-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Kobe = Alpha
Bran = Beta u mad?

Agree :applause:

dubeta
08-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Agree :applause:
Lmao huge fakkit confirmed :applause: :cheers:

KOBE143
08-08-2014, 06:37 AM
You're so handsome just like Kobe :applause: :cheers:

:cheers:

Bandito
08-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Melo was in a much better situation in Denver.
He just said so. He had talent there oppose to NYK team. :facepalm:

Still the west >>>>> east

MiseryCityTexas
08-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Anderson Varejao is hands down a lot better than Greg Oden, Chris Anderson, and Joel Anthony by far.

russwest0
08-08-2014, 07:02 AM
Anderson Varejao is hands down a lot better than Greg Oden, Chris Anderson, and Joel Anthony by far.

And likewise Waiters is much better than Chalmers and Marion is probably better than Battier. Add in Miller who last year played great, and add in Tristan Thompson, and add in the fact that the East now is weaker than it ever was in his Miami years....

Not hard to see why anything but a championship will be a colossal failure for this team. You don't ship out a young star in the making in Wiggins for an All Star and then play with any expectations other than to win it all. Period.

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:06 AM
I don't get the hype on this "big three".

Love was a product of being given the green light to shoot in Minny. Outside of rebounding, some trail 3s and some outlet passing, what huge impact will he provide?

Irving has some nice handles and finishes but his catch and shoot game is no good(lebron kickouts), and he needs the ball to be most effective.

We know what lebron provides, but will he shine in all the pressure situations? Because the cavs team will be leaning on him in the clutch, since the other 2 have no playoff experience...

I'd like to know where all this confidence is coming from?

First year together, rookie coach. Lot of hype for a team with so many changes, lack of defense and lack of experience.

Sakkreth
08-08-2014, 07:11 AM
I don't want it to call big 3 either. But LeBron has quality role players around him for next season in cleveland. It's all on defense, if they can defend well enough they will contend, offense can only get them to ECF at best.

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 07:13 AM
I don't want it to call big 3 either. But LeBron has quality role players around him for next season in cleveland. It's all on defense, if they can defend well enough they will contend, offense can only get them to ECF at best.

And Lebron also trimmed down in the off season. He's in the best shape of his NBA Career. We are going to see 2009 and 2010 Lebron running the fast break for the Cavs.

Sakkreth
08-08-2014, 07:17 AM
And Lebron also trimmed down in the off season. He's in the best shape of his NBA Career. We are going to see 2009 and 2010 Lebron running the fast break for the Heat.

It's definetly more exciting to watch. But it's questionable if it's more effective or not. I'd think he won't guard any bigs anymore as he sometimes had to in miami and he will almost never gonna play pf, he adjusted to the roster imo.

Cocaine80s
08-08-2014, 07:22 AM
I don't get the hype on this "big three".

Love was a product of being given the green light to shoot in Minny. Outside of rebounding, some trail 3s and some outlet passing, what huge impact will he provide?

Irving has some nice handles and finishes but his catch and shoot game is no good(lebron kickouts), and he needs the ball to be most effective.

We know what lebron provides, but will he shine in all the pressure situations? Because the cavs team will be leaning on him in the clutch, since the other 2 have no playoff experience...

I'd like to know where all this confidence is coming from?

First year together, rookie coach. Lot of hype for a team with so many changes, lack of defense and lack of experience.
All 3 of them are better than current rose tho. i dont understand the bulls hype. cavs have an amazing starting 5 and a decent bench.

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:22 AM
And Lebron also trimmed down in the off season. He's in the best shape of his NBA Career. We are going to see 2009 and 2010 Lebron running the fast break for the Heat.

No amount of weight loss is gonna solve his beta tendancies... :confusedshrug:

His two big 3 counterparts have ZERO playoff experience.

Are you confident that Lebron will come through in the clutch consistently?

Lebron23
08-08-2014, 07:26 AM
No amount of weight loss is gonna solve his beta tendancies... :confusedshrug:

His two big 3 counterparts have ZERO playoff experience.

Are you confident that Lebron will come through in the clutch consistently?

He's more clutch than Rose. And last year he was the Heat's consistent scorer in the playoffs and finals

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:27 AM
All 3 of them are better than current rose tho. i dont understand the bulls hype. cavs have an amazing starting 5 and a decent bench.

:oldlol:

aj1987
08-08-2014, 07:28 AM
So, he's a good rebounder, a good shooter, and a good passer. What more do you need? Don't be an ass and say defense.

LeBron has NEVER played with a top tier PG. It will be fun to see what they can do together.

We know what lebron provides, but will he shine in all the pressure situations?
Are people still saying that LeBron is not clutch after the last 3 years? Sure, '11 was a disaster and LeBron became Waldo, but this ain't '11 anymore. Anyone who thinks that LeBron is not clutch is an idiot.

I agree to an extant. It's either gonna be an epic season for the Cavs or a total disaster ('12 Lakers).

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:33 AM
He's more clutch than Rose. And last year he was the Heat's consistent scorer in the playoffs and finals

Haven't seen enough of rose to make that judgment.

Lebron on the other hand...:confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
08-08-2014, 07:36 AM

in the past 2 years Lebron has won 2 rings and 2 mvps while Rose had 2 knee injuries and chose to sit out of the playoffs :confusedshrug:

SOD 21
08-08-2014, 07:38 AM
This much is clear…

The Cleveland Cavaliers are one of only two teams in the EC that can legitimately win the conference and compete for a championship, along with the Chicago Bulls. There are a couple of other quality teams in the Eastern conference like Miami, Washington and Toronto, but they won't be able to stack up against either Chicago or Cleveland in a seven game playoff series.

The pairing of LeBron James, Kevin Love and Irving are three of the top 25 players in the league, not to mention two clearly top 10 players in Love and LeBron. What trio outside of Oklahoma City would be better? This trio in Cleveland also provides superior outside shooting then what LeBron James had in Miami.

When you factor in quality ballplayers like Varejao, Waiters, Thompson and likely veterans like Marion, Mike Miller and perhaps 1-2 more and you have the makings of a fantastic team with more overall talent than anything about played alongside in Miami.

Cleveland is, at worst, the top four team in the league next season.

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:42 AM
So, he's a good rebounder, a good shooter, and a good passer. What more do you need? Don't be an ass and say defense.

LeBron has NEVER played with a top tier PG. It will be fun to see what they can do together.

Are people still saying that LeBron is not clutch after the last 3 years? Sure, '11 was a disaster and LeBron became Waldo, but this ain't '11 anymore. Anyone who thinks that LeBron is not clutch is an idiot.

I agree to an extant. It's either gonna be an epic season for the Cavs or a total disaster ('12 Lakers).

Again, love is a good name on paper. But people are making out like the cavs have teamed together 3 "lebron level talent" players together and are unbeatable.

Those things love provides are great from a role player, not so great when you expect so much more from a so called "big 3 star".

Again, Irving will not be able to change his catch and shoot game overnight. Will lebron hand the ball handling duties to irving ? If not, I see this as a problem...

I'm still not convinced that lebron excels under pressure. His dash to greener pastures in Cleveland should remind us of that.

JT123
08-08-2014, 07:44 AM

We have seen enough to know that Rose is mentally weak. Was cleared by doctors to return for the playoffs, but sat out because he was too scared to face Lebron again. :roll:
I honestly don't understand how anyone with any self respect can still support that mental midget.

poido123
08-08-2014, 07:46 AM
in the past 2 years Lebron has won 2 rings and 2 mvps while Rose had 2 knee injuries and chose to sit out of the playoffs :confusedshrug:

A guy who sits out and takes a cautious approach on a serious knee injury should hardly be held accountable for that..

Lebron is good at winning when there are no challengers in sight :oldlol:

HomieWeMajor
08-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Old habits die hard eh ?

aj1987
08-08-2014, 07:58 AM
Again, love is a good name on paper. But people are making out like the cavs have teamed together 3 "lebron level talent" players together and are unbeatable.
Love is definitely a superstar. Dude might suck on defense, but he's an incredible offensive player. Can shoot really well and is a good passer. Also a damn good rebounder. He might not be LeBron level, but he's a top 10 player in the league. He just had a 26/13/4 on 59% TS season.

Those things love provides are great from a role player, not so great when you expect so much more from a so called "big 3 star".
20+ points, 12+ rebounds, and good passing is not great? Dude is efficient as well. 59% TS. To put that in perspective, Rose was at 55% TS during his MVP season.

Again, Irving will not be able to change his catch and shoot game overnight. Will lebron hand the ball handling duties to irving ? If not, I see this as a problem...
He never had players like LeBron and Love drawing defenders away from him. Lets see what he does. He's a pretty good 3pt shooter (38% for his career). It's not like he can't shoot. The reduction in defensive attention will help him significantly.

I'm still not convinced that lebron excels under pressure. His dash to greener pastures in Cleveland should remind us of that.
:facepalm

Well, then you're just an idiot. Dude is one of the GOAT elimination game performers. Won several game 7's while putting up really good numbers (the last 3 years).

RoundMoundOfReb
08-08-2014, 07:59 AM

Nobody is acting like that...But among all the big men in the league I don't think there is a better offensive fit with Lebron than Love..

-Elite Rebounding
-Elite Passing
-Great shooting/floor spreading abilities
-Solid post-game

That's a role player?

This whole "Irving sucks on catch and shoots" i'm presuming comes from the fact that he shot 32.1% on catch and shoot 3s this year which 1) isn't really that bad.. 2) He shot 10% higher efg on spot-ups in 2013 than 2014...which indicates that 2014 was more of an anomaly than a trend... 3) He's gonna be getting a lot better looks playing with lebron/love and having blatt coaching rather than Mike Brown (who might've been the worst offensive coach in the league this past-season)

GimmeThat
08-08-2014, 08:03 AM
on paper right now, that team is far superior in terms of rebounding compared to the Heat team.

their transition defense also won't heavily rely on their star players because they have other hustle players.

they still might be troubled in the half court set, especially if there's a big like Dirk/Aldridge.

I see their eFG% to be pretty good though.

but I also thought Kobe/Pau/Dwight/Nash would work

that's that.

LBJ 23
08-08-2014, 08:08 AM
Why you guys even waste time responding to poido? Now he's saying that this Cavs team is nothing special and all hype because he desperately wants to convince himself that Bulls will take them out easily. Then when it will suit his agenda to hate on Lebron he will be saying(and he was already saying that, won't bother to find his posts) that Lebron took the easy way out when he joined this stacked Cavs team, left Miami for greener pastures etc,...he's not very bright and a huge hypocrite at the same time. He will be saying and creating multiple threads how Cavs are all hype and not a good team then at the same time he will be saying how stacked this Cavs team is to put down Lebron. You all should know that by now, it's not worth responding to him and his threads.

russwest0
08-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Why you guys even waste time responding to poido? Now he's saying that this Cavs team is nothing special and all hype because he desperately wants to convince himself that Bulls will take them out easily. Then when it will suit his agenda to hate on Lebron he will be saying(and he was already saying that, won't bother to find his posts) that Lebron took the easy way out when he joined this stacked Cavs team, left Miami for greener pastures etc,...he's not very bright and huge hypocrite at the same time. He will be saying and creating multiple threads how Cavs are all hype and not a good team then at the same time he will be saying how stacked this Cavs team is to put down Lebron. You all shuold know that vy now, it's not worth responding to him and his threads.

Another LeBron stan trying to act like everyone is saying this Cavs team isn't a threat while subsequently implying that those sample people are in denial of how stacked the Cavs are?

:sleeping

poido123
08-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Nobody is acting like that...But among all the big men in the league I don't think there is a better offensive fit with Lebron than Love..

-Elite Rebounding
-Elite Passing
-Great shooting/floor spreading abilities
-Solid post-game

That's a role player?

This whole "Irving sucks on catch and shoots" i'm presuming comes from the fact that he shot 32.1% on catch and shoot 3s this year which 1) isn't really that bad.. 2) He shot 10% higher efg on spot-ups in 2013 than 2014...which indicates that 2014 was more of an anomaly than a trend... 3) He's gonna be getting a lot better looks playing with lebron/love and having blatt coaching rather than Mike Brown (who might've been the worst offensive coach in the league this past-season)

I'm not a fan of love's skill set and I'm not entirely convinced playing with lebron he will maximize his strengths(see bosh). His scoring is way overrated, he's limited to shooting really, he can't break guys off the dribble and he has has a solid post game? Really?

Love is very overrated and we will soon see why. His rebounding will go up, but I see a bosh effect on the offensive end.

Hoopz2332
08-08-2014, 08:13 AM
1. Kevin Love is injury prone. He'll probably get hurt in Cleveland.

2. Love and Kyrie will never be the defensive players that Bosh and Wade were during Miami's championship seasons.

I've been rooting for Lebron but this team as currently constructed is not better than OKC or the Spurs.

I agree.

russwest0
08-08-2014, 08:14 AM
Don't worry poido, listen to the bran stans.

there is no scenario where this cavs team is stacked and the bulls are still contenders.

just no scenario, bro

Beastmode88
08-08-2014, 08:15 AM
What's with all the damage control threads after love was traded to the cavs? :lol Name 2 teams in the east that has a better shot of making the finals.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-08-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm not a fan of love's skill set and I'm not entirely convinced playing with lebron he will maximize his strengths(see bosh). His scoring is way overrated, he's limited to shooting really, he can't break guys off the dribble and he has has a solid post game? Really?

Love is very overrated and we will soon see why. His rebounding will go up, but I see a bosh effect on the offensive end.
Of course Love's scoring will go down...he's going from being far and away the first option to being the 2nd option with a pretty damn good 3rd option in kyrie...i'm expecting around 19/11/3 from him...

And Love isn't completely limited to shooting...that's absolutely false...he has a solid post game (better than Bosh's) and he's pretty good at creating off the bounce for a big man....how many big men can hit step back 3s?

Check out his offensive highlights:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnSiBWvRmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4Xbo95U700 - Imagine 9:15 being LeBron 2 times a game..

poido123
08-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Don't worry poido, listen to the bran stans.

there is no scenario where this cavs team is stacked and the bulls are still contenders.

just no scenario, bro

:cheers:

raprap
08-08-2014, 09:16 AM
They're fine. Love and LeBron would work right from the start, I think Kyrie will have to adjust a bit and improve his off ball movements and catch & shoot game. I think alot of people would be surprise with love and kyrie's defense.

ScalabrineStan
08-08-2014, 10:34 AM
This trio is clearly offensively a better fit than Miami. Both Kyrie and Love can play off LeBron. We still don't know how good Kyrie can be. I'd also contend that all 3 are clutch players who have made big-time shots. Both Kyrie and Bron can create a clutch shot and Love can hit a clutch catch n shoot as well. All are adept passers.

The bigger question is what they do with Waiters. Dude is a 17 PPG guy in his 2nd year in the league, we don't know how go he can be. Twod be interesting to keep him as a 6th man and have him sort of emulate what Wade did as he got older. He needs to shoot better. Might make sense to bring a 3 & D guy to start. Maybe play Miller or Marion at the 2.

The other big question is what happens with Tristan Thompson. He might see some time at Center playing along with Love, though that lineup doesn't have much size. Ideally he adds 10 pounds in muscle because they will need minutes out of him and some of those will inevitably be at Center.

I think this team is a clear favorite in the East. Ppl may argue the Bulls but they are in the same spot as the Cavs: effectively a new team being thrown together. Not sure if they are the same defensive squad they used to be, but they still got some solid guys in. I think Cleveland beats them in 6 in the ECF barring unforeseen injuries.

I wouldn't rule the Cavs out to win it all this year if they have Love. The only team that you could say would easily beat them is the Spurs, though making it through the West is a tall order, so we'll see. Bottom line is this squad can run through anyone if they approach things right and learn to play together quickly. I don't think there is a better number 2 guy for LeBron to play alongside than Love. The only possible issue is Love being an a$$hole and screwing up chemistry, he seems to have an ego so he's going to have to adjust to being a #2 guy.

Le Shaqtus
08-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Exactly

Dat damage control doe

Rocketswin2013
08-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Defense is all about effort. They have some young and athletic guys in their roster (Thompson and Waiter).
No.

HurricaneKid
08-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Timberwolves were the 12th best defensive team last year with a line-up of:

Rubio
Martin
Brewer
Love
Pekovich

Irving
Waiters
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Rubio and Brewer are better defenders than you are giving them credit for. Irving Waiters is arguably the worst defensive backcourt in the league. Which could be overcome some if they at least had some rim protection. But they don't have that either...

The biggest problem is what to do with Kyrie. He is already the most overrated player in the game. His sole PLUS skill is his ability to drive. If you take the ball away from him he really doesn't give you much of anything.

HurricaneKid
08-08-2014, 10:55 AM
This trio is clearly offensively a better fit than Miami. Both Kyrie and Love can play off LeBron. We still don't know how good Kyrie can be. I'd also contend that all 3 are clutch players who have made big-time shots. Both Kyrie and Bron can create a clutch shot and Love can hit a clutch catch n shoot as well. All are adept passers.

The bigger question is what they do with Waiters. Dude is a 17 PPG guy in his 2nd year in the league, we don't know how go he can be. Twod be interesting to keep him as a 6th man and have him sort of emulate what Wade did as he got older. He needs to shoot better. Might make sense to bring a 3 & D guy to start. Maybe play Miller or Marion at the 2.

The other big question is what happens with Tristan Thompson. He might see some time at Center playing along with Love, though that lineup doesn't have much size. Ideally he adds 10 pounds in muscle because they will need minutes out of him and some of those will inevitably be at Center.

I think this team is a clear favorite in the East. Ppl may argue the Bulls but they are in the same spot as the Cavs: effectively a new team being thrown together. Not sure if they are the same defensive squad they used to be, but they still got some solid guys in. I think Cleveland beats them in 6 in the ECF barring unforeseen injuries.

I wouldn't rule the Cavs out to win it all this year if they have Love. The only team that you could say would easily beat them is the Spurs, though making it through the West is a tall order, so we'll see. Bottom line is this squad can run through anyone if they approach things right and learn to play together quickly. I don't think there is a better number 2 guy for LeBron to play alongside than Love. The only possible issue is Love being an a$$hole and screwing up chemistry, he seems to have an ego so he's going to have to adjust to being a #2 guy.

What big shots has Kyrie or KLove hit? I mean they have never been in the playoffs. How big could a reg season shot be??

Waiters has horrible shot selection but he is a pretty good shooter. I think his %s are going to go way up. His PPG will go down but he will see more open looks this year than he has ever seen. I'm far less concerned about him than I am about Kyrie. I think the Cavs would be far better with say Larry Sanders and Calderon or something.

JtotheIzzo
08-08-2014, 11:09 AM

In high school, but once you are a pro it is tough to break your habits and if you have bad footwork or footspeed and are unable to take up space and stay in front of people you will be toast.

JtotheIzzo
08-08-2014, 11:10 AM
This trio is clearly offensively a better fit than Miami. Both Kyrie and Love can play off LeBron.

Kyrie is a terrible spot up shooter (36% or something) and he has never played without being the primary ball handler.

He is a great player and will likely adjust but you your statement as of now is false.

noob cake
08-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Kyrie is a terrible spot up shooter (36% or something) and he has never played without being the primary ball handler.

He is a great player and will likely adjust but you your statement as of now is false.

LMAO. Down year, first option on hopeless team.

NBA Three-Point Shootout champion (2013)

Do you know who he beat? Anderson, Bonner, Curry, George, Novak

Rocketswin2013
08-08-2014, 11:13 AM

That's why I think Kyrie should be the primary ball handler. I know it won't happen but the offense would be at it's best like that. He really cannot spot up and shoot at all. It'll be a trainwreck with him doing that consistently.

El Gato Negro
08-08-2014, 11:17 AM
I love how people who watched maybe 5 cavs games last year think they know what the team has and what they should do.

JtotheIzzo
08-08-2014, 11:18 AM
LMAO. Down year, first option on hopeless team.

NBA Three-Point Shootout champion (2013)

Do you know who he beat? Anderson, Bonner, Curry, George, Novak

Oh my bad, he won a circus shot competition that wasn't during a game.

you are right.

My Dad won a freethrow contest at our church when I was ten, does that mean he is better than Shaq?

aj1987
08-08-2014, 11:19 AM

That was because he was the only good player on the Cavs. IMO, he'll be much better as LeBron and Love will demand a ton of defensive attention. He's still a scrub on defense though.

El Gato Negro
08-08-2014, 11:20 AM
That's why I think Kyrie should be the primary ball handler. I know it won't happen but the offense would be at it's best like that. He really cannot spot up and shoot at all. It'll be a trainwreck with him doing that consistently.
They went 500 in the 2nd half of the season last year with no lebron using kyrie off the ball alot. people really think kyrie can't hit open shots? 50-40-90 next year.

JtotheIzzo
08-08-2014, 11:22 AM
They went 500 in the 2nd half of the season last year with no lebron using kyrie off the ball alot. people really think kyrie can't hit open shots? 50-40-90 next year.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif

Rocketswin2013
08-08-2014, 11:25 AM
He can hit open pull-up jumpers and those off the dribble, but I haven't seen anything that makes me think Kyrie is a good catch and shoot player.

El Gato Negro
08-08-2014, 11:26 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwnargGDHx1qgqpp5.gif
He was already almost there his first two years?

HurricaneKid
08-08-2014, 11:48 AM
That's why I think Kyrie should be the primary ball handler.

No. Thats preposterous.