PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman vs Ben Wallace vs Dikembe Mutombo vs Dwight Howard...Who you got?

k0kakw0rld
08-08-2014, 02:21 PM
They all have one thing in common. They all won multiple DPOY trophies.
We talking about defensive impact on the floor. Who is the best defensive anchor out of those 4 & Who is the better overall defender?

kamil
08-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Wallace > Mutombo/Rodman > Dwight

k0kakw0rld
08-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Wallace > Mutombo/Rodman > Dwight
Same choices.

Rodman tho! I always had a bball crush on that niqqa (I know how it seems) BBall reasons lool :pimp:

HurricaneKid
08-08-2014, 02:27 PM
They all have one thing in common. They all won multiple DPOY trophies.
We talking about defensive impact on the floor. Who is the best defensive anchor out of those 4 & Who is the better overall defender?

Need a more specific question. Who was the best defender of their era? Who would be best in today's game, etc.

In any event, the best defender was CLEARLY Ben Wallace. The rest would shift around depending on what was needed, what era the game was to be played in, etc.

SHAQisGOAT
08-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Dennis Rodman doesn't belong there... He wasn't a center or a rim protector like the other 3, in fact he spent his best defensive years (when he won DPOY) as more of a SF, I wouldn't call him a defensive anchor either.

Overall, the best is Dwight.
For defense only I would go with Wallace or Mutombo.
For perimeter defense (hustle and even rebounding) obvious choice is Dennis.

k0kakw0rld
08-08-2014, 03:08 PM
Dennis Rodman doesn't belong there... He wasn't a center or a rim protector like the other 3, in fact he spent his best defensive years (when he won DPOY) as more of a SF, I wouldn't call him a defensive anchor either.

I agree with you on everything. Thanks for a serious response.

k0kakw0rld
08-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Need a more specific question. Who was the best defender of their era? Who would be best in today's game, etc.

In any event, the best defender was CLEARLY Ben Wallace. The rest would shift around depending on what was needed, what era the game was to be played in, etc.
That could be a question, sure!

HomieWeMajor
08-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Big Ben with the Big Ten inches

fpliii
08-08-2014, 03:15 PM

/thread

Mass Debator
08-08-2014, 03:42 PM
You should add Zo in place of Rodman.