PDA

View Full Version : Dario Saric playing for Croatia NT

Maga_1
08-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Dario Saric had a great game today against France in a friendly game.
The young prospect started for Croatia and finished the game 18 points and 5 boards in 28 minutes.

France was without some of the star players but grabbed a 81-71.

Game stats:
http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/39/86/53nuj7pQxHPsU/

GOBB
08-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Wonder if highlights will be posted. Thanks for thread :cheers:

Maga_1
08-08-2014, 09:35 PM

I searched for some but i don't think it's up yet.
Normally it will be uploaded, that or the full game in rojadirecta.com

Dr.J4ever
08-08-2014, 11:08 PM
Nice. This is the stuff of wet dreams for 76er fans.

I hope like hell he dominates the Cup. Hey 76er fans, the other guy to watch for us is Vacilije Micic playing for Serbia. He will probably be their 3rd guard.

Maga_1
08-09-2014, 01:54 AM

I hope like hell he dominates the Cup. Hey 76er fans, the other guy to watch for us is Vacilije Micic playing for Serbia. He will probably be their 3rd guard.

Vasilije, just a correction.
And by the way he can probably the first PG off the bench since Nedovic had an injury this week and will probably miss the World Cup (which sucks since him and Bogdanovic is an awesome duo to watch).

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 02:09 AM
From sources in Serbia, Nedovic didn't fracture bone in foot, he might be ready for WC but GSW menagment will decide about his participation. Vasilije has knee effusion (water on the knee). He says he can play, but executives in Bayern are strict. Last game was Vasilije's first preparation game since the begging of training camp. Right now Stefan Markovic is ahead of Vasilije. We shall see more of Vasilije in couple of days against Croatia and France.

no pun intended
08-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Saric is a maniac. Love his game.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 06:50 AM
All the freaking NBA only fans in this forum viciously attacking me when I said Saric is much better than Mirotic can go to hell.

Mirotic is so overrated it isn't even funny. Saric is so much better. How the hell could anyone even ask something like that. How the hell could it even be a debate.

The idiocy of NBA only fans here is so overwhelming.

-Lebron23-
08-09-2014, 07:30 AM
I am an idiot
Yes, you are. Mirotic is a much better player than Saric right now. We will see in a few years though.

You are using a friendly game on Aug 9 vs a french NT missing half of its team to prove your point :facepalm

kaktus14
08-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Scored most of his points running the floor in 3Q when Croatia made their run, in first half whole team was bad, he was more or less invisible, in 4th when we blowed 10pt lead he didnt saw ball much, France ball pressure really killed Croatia ball movement.

Had nice block on some French center trying to dunk it, met him on top and block that weak shit, and then ran the floor and finished nice And 1.

He needs to get consistent shot from outside, think he missed all of his shots outside of paint in this game

kaktus14
08-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Highlite of the game was Mahinmi airballing 2 straight FT, 2nd one was way off to the right of the rim:D

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Vasilije, just a correction.
And by the way he can probably the first PG off the bench since Nedovic had an injury this week and will probably miss the World Cup (which sucks since him and Bogdanovic is an awesome duo to watch).

Nedovic even if he was healthy wouldn't play pg but would be our 2nd sg ( if Milosavljevic was healthy than Nedovic wouldn't play at all )

Markovic is our 2nd pg and right now he is by far better than any othere pg we have not named Teodosic which he proved last year when he was our 2nd best player after Krstic.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 10:40 AM

:biggums:

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Yes, you are. Mirotic is a much better player than Saric right now. We will see in a few years though.

You are using a friendly game on Aug 9 vs a french NT missing half of its team to prove your point :facepalm

He's nowhere near as good as Saric.

RoundMoundOfReb
08-09-2014, 10:43 AM
He's nowhere near as good as Saric.
Who would be your NBA comparison for both?

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 10:49 AM
Nedovic even if he was healthy wouldn't play pg but would be our 2nd sg ( if Milosavljevic was healthy than Nedovic wouldn't play at all )

Markovic is our 2nd pg and right now he is by far better than any othere pg we have not named Teodosic which he proved last year when he was our 2nd best player after Krstic.

Why hasn't Serbia ever even given an invite to guys like Uros Duvnjak and Dusan Djordevic? I don't understand their selection criteria.

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Why hasn't Serbia ever even given an invite to guys like Uros Duvnjak and Dusan Djordevic? I don't understand their selection criteria.

Because we have much better players then them. There are many players in our NT who don't deserve to be there ( Jovic, Simonovic, Kalinic etc.) but that doesn't mean that we have to invite even more of them.

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Serbia vs Croatia right now Saric and Micic are both playing

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/39/87/99jHmFqX2ZUo/

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Who would be your NBA comparison for both?

The NBA comparison thing is honestly a dumb thing that draftexpress started and it's just laziness.

Most of these players don't even have an actual comparison.

I mean Mirotic is supposed to be Dirk and Saric is supposed to be Kukoc. In reality that's pretty much total bullshit.

You have to watch the players and see for yourself.

Just basically know that Mirotic is very skilled for a 6-10 guy but he's the softest big man I ever saw play in the Euroleague. He's uber uber soft. He's softer than David Andersen. I don't know if you know who David Andersen is or not?

He played in the NBA. Andersen is 6-11, very, very skilled big man that had absolutely everything you could imagine wanting a big man to have. Ridiculous skill and talent for a big man, but his fatal weakness is also ridiculous softness. Well, Mirotic is SOFTER than Andersen. Andersen had softness issues always in Euroleague, but he was not completely overwhelmed by it. Mirotic was completely overwhelmed by his softness.

Saric is just a unique player. You don't have comparisons for guys like that. NBA only fans bring up Lamar Odom, but no way was Odom as physical and as aggressive as Saric is.

There really is no comparison I can think for Saric. Mirotic would basically be any very skilled big man that likes to stand behind the 3 point line the whole game and that is softer than a baby's behind...that would be a good comparison for Mirotic.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Because we have much better players then them. There are many players in our NT who don't deserve to be there ( Jovic, Simonovic, Kalinic etc.) but that doesn't mean that we have to invite even more of them.

Every single national team has numerous players on it that are not the best players, except Spain, and sometimes Lithuania and Argentina, maybe Puerto Rico or Brazil.

As far as European teams go almost every team is loaded with guys that are not the best players, unless we are talking about some of the middle and lower teams like Finland, Macedonia, Bosnia, Georgia and teams like that.

You can't always just have "the best players" in your team.

The fact that Serbia never seems to have the right mix of guards would seem to indicate they might want to at least invite some other veteran guards that are proven players in solid Eurocup clubs.

Outside of NBA only fans, no one is consider Nedovic anything near to a guy that can run an offense. So it is odd they would not even invite guys like that just to see them in camp.

They do fine in solid Eurocup clubs...and plenty of guys have gotten in Serbia's actual 12 having done less than that. It's just a bit odd to not even invite guys like that when you clearly have just 2 guys that can run an offense.

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Every single national team has numerous players on it that are not the best players, except Spain, and sometimes Lithuania and Argentina, maybe Puerto Rico or Brazil.

As far as European teams go almost every team is loaded with guys that are not the best players, unless we are talking about some of the middle and lower teams like Finland, Macedonia, Bosnia, Georgia and teams like that.

You can't always just have "the best players" in your team.

The fact that Serbia never seems to have the right mix of guards would seem to indicate they might want to at least invite some other veteran guards that are proven players in solid Eurocup clubs.

Outside of NBA only fans, no one is consider Nedovic anything near to a guy that can run an offense. So it is odd they would not even invite guys like that just to see them in camp.

They do fine in solid Eurocup clubs...and plenty of guys have gotten in Serbia's actual 12 having done less than that. It's just a bit odd to not even invite guys like that when you clearly have just 2 guys that can run an offense.

Our problem is that our players mostly injures and coaches stupid decidions.
If Milosavljevic and Lucic were healthy they would be playing for sure and with Micov, Bogdanovic, Teodosic and Markovic we would have amazing backcourt but frontcourt would still be bad since Djordjevic doesn't think Savanovic and Macvan are good enough.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Our problem is that our players mostly injures and coaches stupid decidions.
If Milosavljevic and Lucic were healthy they would be playing for sure and with Micov, Bogdanovic, Teodosic and Markovic we would have amazing backcourt but frontcourt would still be bad since Djordjevic doesn't think Savanovic and Macvan are good enough.

Your point?

Do you REALLY think Vougioukas and Bogris would be on Greece's team under normal circumstances? That Anteokounmpo would be there at a world cup at age 19? And so forth? Or like every other year similar such instances?

Greece and Serbia have similar issues man. EVERY YEAR player after player after player after player that is missing for whatever reason.

What I am trying to say is, in cases like that, sometimes you have to instead of just taking the next man up, you have to take a guy that will help the team more. Now Greece did not do that this time at all, and I am sure they will be screwed totally. Spanoulis was 50% of the scoring and 75% of the play making so good luck with that and all this crazy NBA only fan talk about a 19 year old kid from a 15 win team replacing that...

So it would be smarter let's say in that case to look for a more cohesive team, rather than what Greece did where they started next man up, then like dominoes one after the other they dropped out. And the coach to begin with didn't take certain guys on top of it, which makes it worse.

Same example with Serbia. Let me just give an example. In 2011 EuroBasket Greece came with it's what Americans would call "C" team (of course idiot NBA only fans don't understand there is no such thing and they ALWAYS send the A team to these tournaments) but you know what I mean, what they IMAGINE in their minds as a "C" team....

If you remember, Greece got the 5 place and the place at Olympic QR and beat Serbia in the knockout game for that.

Key thing was they selected a team that was based on being a team and playing that way, because they knew they were going to have a "C" selection at that tournament. So for example, even someone like Xanthopoulos was put on the team to play like 10 minutes a game, and of course he's a 3rd string point guard if he plays in Euroleague. But he can play a good role for 10 minutes, handling the ball, playing defense, running sets, and stuff like that.

Serbia never seems to make a plan like that ever. Greece sometimes does that, unfortunately not enough. Another example, Spain does that often. Notice how if Spain has several absences they do the same thing. They don't select the "best players" or even the most logical players you would guess. I mean they select someone like German Gabriel or someone like that. But it works. That's the point.

Serbia just only seems to do nothing but grab any young player it can find. I just find that strategy to be strange, when there are actually so many good veteran Serbian players out there that could give a 5-10 minute help which is all they need. Instead of bringing in some kid that won't do jack.

Just saying 'they are not good enough to be in the team is illogical and isn't the point. Is Xavy Rey good enough to be in Spain's team? If it was Serbia they would add some kid that could not give 5-10 minutes at all. Where Rey could at least help somehow.

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 11:27 AM
you clearly have just 2 guys that can run an offense.

LIAR... PSYCOPATH... PSYCHOPATH

good veteran Serbian players out there that could give a 5-10 minute help which is all they need.

Serbia does not have any veteran players worth playing in NT.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:30 AM

Are they going to get Tepic out of the moth balls? I figured that ship had sailed?

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Your point?

Do you REALLY think Vougioukas and Bogris would be on Greece's team under normal circumstances? That Anteokounmpo would be there at a world cup at age 19? And so forth? Or like every other year similar such instances?

Greece and Serbia have similar issues man. EVERY YEAR player after player after player after player that is missing for whatever reason.

What I am trying to say is, in cases like that, sometimes you have to instead of just taking the next man up, you have to take a guy that will the team more. Now Greece did not do that this time at all, and I am sure they will be screwed totally. Spanoulis was 50% of the scoring and 100% of the play making so good luck with that and all this crazy NBA only fan talk about a 19 year old kid from a 15 win team replacing that...

So it would be smarter let's say in that case to look for a more cohesive team, rather than what Greece did where they started next man up, then like dominoes one after the other they dropped out. And the coach to begin with didn't take certain guys on top of it, which makes it worse.

Same example with Serbia. Let me just give an example. In 2011 EuroBasket Greece came with it's what Americans would call "C" team (of course idiot NBA only fans don't understand there is no such thing and they ALWAYS send the A team to these tournaments) but you know what I mean, what they IMAGINE in their minds as a "C" team....

If you remember, Greece got the 5 place and the place at Olympic QR and beat Serbia in the knockout game for that.

Key thing was they selected a team that was based on being a team and playing that way, because they knew they were going to have a "C" selection at that tournament. So for example, even someone like Xanthopoulos was put on the team to play like 10 minutes a game, and of course he's a 3rd string point guard if he plays in Euroleague. But he can play a good role for 10 minutes, handling the ball, playing defense, running sets, and stuff like that.

Serbia never seems to make a plan like that ever. Greece sometimes does that, unfortunately not enough. Another example, Spain does that often. Notice how if Spain has several absences they do the same thing. They don't select the "best players" or even the most logical players you would guess. I mean they select someone like German Gabriel or someone like that. But it works. That's the point.

Serbia just only seems to do nothing but grab any young player it can find. I just find that strategy to be strange, when there are actually so many good veteran Serbian players out there that could give a 5-10 minute help which is all they need. Instead of bringing in some kid that won't do jack.

Just saying 'they are not good enough to be in the team is illogical and isn't the point. Is Xavy Rey good enough to be in Spain's team? If it was Serbia they would add some kid that could not give 5-10 minutes at all. Where Rey could at least help somehow.

Greec won because half of our team was injured and that's why we lost against Russia in quarter finals too.

I agree with you that we shouldn't call some young players just because they might become good but we have players that can work great together ( our only players that need ball in their hands are Teodosic, Bogdanovic and Nedovic but if Milosavljevic played we wouldn't need Nedovic and Bogda would just play mostly when Teodosic isn't on the floor ) and that's why I'm so pissed ( that and giving NT to Djordjevic who didn't prove himself as a coach while we have best coaches in the world IMO )

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 11:33 AM
There are players, way worse than Tepic in current rotation, you LIAR

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Are they going to get Tepic out of the moth balls? I figured that ship had sailed?

Tepic played very good for Partizan at end of the season. Maybe after next season he can get back to what he used to be.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:35 AM

Serbia does not have any veteran players worth playing in NT.

That's not the point. As I already said, Spain and Greece played guys that didn't deserve to be in their team either as veterans and had good results. Rather than using any kid that came along, that also did not deserve to be in the team.

veteran with experience that can provide something that is not good enough to really be in the team

or kid that cannot provide anything and isn't good enough to be in the team

Serbia thinks the kid makes more sense. Even though taking the kid makes way less sense.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:36 AM
There are players, way worse than Tepic in current rotation, you LIAR

WTF is your point? You are a worse troll than even some of the very worst NBA only fans.

I honestly think you are an alt account of gabepizza.

moe94
08-09-2014, 11:37 AM
WTF is your point? You are a worse troll than even some of the very worst NBA only fans.

:oldlol:

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Hezonja in 5 minutes showed much more than etheir Micic and Saric.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Greec won because half of our team was injured and that's why we lost against Russia in quarter finals too.

I agree with you that we shouldn't call some young players just because they might become good but we have players that can work great together ( our only players that need ball in their hands are Teodosic, Bogdanovic and Nedovic but if Milosavljevic played we wouldn't need Nedovic and Bogda would just play mostly when Teodosic isn't on the floor ) and that's why I'm so pissed ( that and giving NT to Djordjevic who didn't prove himself as a coach while we have best coaches in the world IMO )

I wasn't even making a point about Greece beating Serbia. I was trying to remind you that Greece had success in that tournament by using some veteran players that were not good enough to be in the team, but could provide things, unlike just picking some kids that can't do anything.

Like I am saying the same things Spain has had success at. It just makes more sense.

If you need a backup PG or C or whatever for just 5-10 minutes or whatever, you can find someone that can do that, even if they are just let's say a solid Eurocup player, a guy that plays only in the rotation of a smaller Euroleague team, or is 12 man in a big Euroleague club....or is playing only a main rotation type role in ACB, Italy or whatever, you get the idea.

Countries like Spain, Serbia, Greece have players like this in abundance.

That or just grab some 20 year old kid that isn't even really that good at the junior level and that everyone knows will not help the team one damn bit.

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:44 AM

Barca has Abrines and Hezonja on their roster at SF, so you know they could not wait to get the buyout from Houston and get rid of that albatross contract of Papanikolaou's.

They probably can't believe their luck that they got rid of him.

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 11:47 AM

gabepizza is your gay friend

Euroleague
08-09-2014, 11:57 AM

gabepizza is your gay friend

You post in the exact same style as him. You are just as stupid as him. You always appear at the same exact time as him.

You are just as fanatical as him. You never have a single fact or truth about anything if it goes against your own personal world paradigm, just like him.

You make up any lie you like and if anyone calls you out on it, you immediately start using homophobic slurs, racist slurs, xenophobic insults, bigotry, fascist patriotic zealotry, etc. - just like he does.

If you are not his alt, you have the same exact neurological disease that he does. So if you are not his alt, the water where both of you live probably contains the same exact parasites, toxins, and poisons.

Dr.J4ever
08-09-2014, 12:00 PM

Oh man, what happened here? Both Micic and Saric not having their usual games. Sometimes a player can come down to earth after a really good game vs. the eurobasket champs. Is it that?

That's the thing about youth, I guess. They lack consistency from game to game.

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 12:03 PM
You post in the exact same style as him. You are just as stupid as him. You always appear at the same exact time as him.

You are just as fanatical as him. You never have a single fact or truth about anything if it goes against your own personal world paradigm, just like him.

You make up any lie you like and if anyone calls you out on it, you immediately start using homophobic slurs, racist slurs, xenophobic insults, bigotry, fascist patriotic zealotry, etc. - just like he does.

If you are not his alt, you have the same exact neurological disease that he does. So if you are not his alt, the water where both of you live probably contains the same exact parasites, toxins, and poisons.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

did you take your prozac pills?

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Oh man, what happened here? Both Micic and Saric not having their usual games. Sometimes a player can come down to earth after a really good game vs. the eurobasket champs. Is it that?

That's the thing about youth, I guess. They lack consistency from game to game.

It's one thing to be talented and another to be great player and this game showes it. Micic, Saric, Bogdan Bogdanovic all looked very bad against experienced EL players.

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Serbia is owning Croatia. Three point from Bogdan Bogdanovic in last seconds, poor Croatia fans.

GOBB
08-09-2014, 02:48 PM
Scored most of his points running the floor in 3Q when Croatia made their run, in first half whole team was bad, he was more or less invisible, in 4th when we blowed 10pt lead he didnt saw ball much, France ball pressure really killed Croatia ball movement.

Had nice block on some French center trying to dunk it, met him on top and block that weak shit, and then ran the floor and finished nice And 1.

He needs to get consistent shot from outside, think he missed all of his shots outside of paint in this game

:cheers:

Saric stunk this game. Perhaps foul trouble?

Maga_1
08-09-2014, 03:04 PM
I'm not talking about this game in particular but Hezonja is a baller.
He's one of those one-of-kind guys that we will see in Europe... if he doesn't get stucked in Barcelona's bench for too long.

Killer mentality, very athletic, very good at 1on1, and really really solid in everything else for his age.
What makes me like the most is that there's plenty of reports of him being a gym rat and spend A LOT of extra time practising.

Him and Bogdan Bogdanovic are probably my favorite "young" players right now in Europe.

Dr.J4ever
08-09-2014, 03:05 PM

Here's a LibertyBallers preview of 2015 Draft Prospect Super Mario:

http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/8/7/5978059/2015-nba-draft-mario-hezonja-sixers

Playing his first full season at the top level of the ACB, Hezonja, while limited to only 12.2 minutes per game, showcased many of the skills that make him so tantalizing as a prospect. Standing 6'8", with a frame that looks like it could fill out down the line, to go with an incredible first step and leaping ability, Hezonja has a great physical profile for an NBA wing prospect.

AnaheimLakers24
08-09-2014, 03:06 PM
sounds like a scrub with a retarded euro name :lol

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 03:09 PM
:cheers:

Saric stunk this game. Perhaps foul trouble?

No he just played against more serious opponent than before.
That's why his decidion to stay in Europe was the right one. He still needs a lot of work if he wants to become a great player.

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 03:15 PM
He's one of those one-of-kind guys that we will see in Europe... if he doesn't get stucked in Barcelona's bench for too long.

Killer mentality, very athletic, very good at 1on1, and really really solid in everything else for his age.
What makes me like the most is that there's plenty of reports of him being a gym rat and spend A LOT of extra time practising.

Him and Bogdan Bogdanovic are probably my favorite "young" players right now in Europe.

Than you haven't seen Jokic play :D

I agree about Hezonja, for he he's the most talented perimiter player in Europe.

GOBB
08-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Yeah i noticed his name in the box score. Remember he was mocked in last years draft. First rd pick. Think he didnt declare for the draft or something. Hard to tell anything lookin at boxscores. I want to see these damn games.

No he just played against more serious opponent than before. That's why his decidion to stay in Europe was the right one. He still needs a lot of work if he wants to become a great player.

Gotcha :cheers:

duskovujosevic
08-09-2014, 03:20 PM
Bogdan Bogdanovic drops winning three pointer. This is why this kid is the best young player in Euroleague. He was awful during whole match, but clutch when team needed most,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVuRZMC3SfA

Maga_1
08-09-2014, 03:33 PM

I agree about Hezonja, for he he's the most talented perimiter player in Europe.

I have, but just a couple of games on youtube :lol
I remember they were wearing that pink jerseys ahahahah

I like a couple of names currently, i think european youth level is getting very very good:
- Cedi Osman (Turkey), really enjoyed him this u20 tournament.
- Kenan Sipahi (Turkey), very very good player.
- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk (Ukraine), it's tremendous. But he has to get out Ukraine urgently to develop somewhere.
- Aleksander Vezenkov (Bulgaria), he's just a man amongst boys... dominating his level playing way above everyone else.
- Federico Mussini (Italy) never heard of him until this u18, a talent in the making. Really good PG.
- Vasileios Charalampopoulos (Greece), was also very good in this u18, i just think he needs to get a lil more athletic from the little i saw.

And then there's some other guys that caught my eye (Furkan Korkmaz - Turkey, Stefan Peno - Serbia, Dragon Bender - Croatia)

But mark this name:
Born in 1999, Luka Doncic is AMAZING.

Maga_1
08-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Yeah i noticed his name in the box score. Remember he was mocked in last years draft. First rd pick. Think he didnt declare for the draft or something. Hard to tell anything lookin at boxscores. I want to see these damn games.

Gotcha :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EMjxqQQeH4&list=UUZEOopJUEpkHr5an0K7gfmg

(Found this highlights from yesterday's game).

Fiba basketball
08-09-2014, 03:56 PM

I like a couple of names currently, i think european youth level is getting very very good:
- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk (Ukraine), it's tremendous. But he has to get out Ukraine urgently to develop somewhere.
- Aleksander Vezenkov (Bulgaria), he's just a man amongst boys... dominating his level playing way above everyone else.
- Federico Mussini (Italy) never heard of him until this u18, a talent in the making. Really good PG.
- Vasileios Charalampopoulos (Greece), was also very good in this u18, i just think he needs to get a lil more athletic from the little i saw.

And then there's some other guys that caught my eye (Furkan Korkmaz - Turkey, Stefan Peno - Serbia, Dragon Bender - Croatia)

But mark this name:

They wear pink becaue Raznatovic ( I'm sure you know who he is ) is owner of the club and he gave his little daughter to designe the jerseys :roll: :roll:
He even got them in sale but I don't know who the **** is going to buy something like that.

Read this it will give you an idea how good Jokic is ( just compare his numbers with Sarics it will give you better picture)

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Just-By-the-Numbers-the-2014-Power-Forward-Crop-4610/

I see you didn't mention probably the most talented player born in 1998, Glisic.
He is injured this year but last year he played in u16 where he was one of the youngest players but still made in the all turnament team.

Maga_1
08-09-2014, 04:01 PM
They wear pink becaue Raznatovic ( I'm sure you know who he is ) is owner of the club and he gave his little daughter to designe the jerseys :roll: :roll:
He even got them in sale but I don't know who the **** is going to buy something like that.

Read this it will give you an idea how good Jokic is ( just compare his numbers with Sarics it will give you better picture)

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Just-By-the-Numbers-the-2014-Power-Forward-Crop-4610/

I see you didn't mention probably the most talented player born in 1998, Glisic.
He is injured this year but last year he played in u16 where he was one of the youngest players but still made in the all turnament team.

Raznatovic, big boss :lol Are you serious? That's hilarious:lol
Yea, he had a beef with other agents in July... i read all that in Eurohoops!

I would rock that jersey, it's like the one's that Barcelona had a couple years ago :oldlol:

Actually never heard of me, thanks for the heads up.

I saw Doncic live in Spain, man.... never saw a kid playing with that composure at that age (he was 13 when i saw), and i saw/played against Ricky.

tragicbronson
08-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Serbia is owning Croatia. Three point from Bogdan Bogdanovic in last seconds, poor Croatia fans.

You won't get many reactions from me after a friendly game. You could compare it to lakers losing a preseason game against celtics, fans wouldn't be mad. Actual tournament is where it will be important.

Dr.J4ever
08-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Any updates on Saric or Micic friendly games will be appreciated.

thank you:cheers:

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 12:32 PM

He can't be stuck on the bench after they got rid of Papanikolaou to the clowns in Houston.

The SF position would be Abrines and Hezonja. Although that does look pretty weak for a team trying to win ACB and Euroleague.

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 12:35 PM

Did you mean most talented YOUNG perimeter player in Europe?

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 12:39 PM

But mark this name:

Vezenkov and Charalampoopoulos are not perimeter players. They are power forwards. Vezenkov is a so-called "stretch four", but he's still not a perimeter player, because he's definitely a 4 without a doubt at all.

Trust me, they have been playing in Greece for many years as power forwards. It's just some morons somewhere that call them small forwards or list them as that. They are definitely power forwards though.

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 12:42 PM

Man, how many times do we need to have this same conversation? It is like a broken record now....

There are good young players outside of just former Yugo states...

Example, just with Greek players I can name Kostas Antetokounmpo alone for '98....have you seen him play? Kid is UNBELIEVABLE.

All this endless hype his brother gets.......I can't even imagine how crazy the delusional nuts in USA will go. At age 15 he was better than Giannis is now.

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 12:47 PM
You won't get many reactions from me after a friendly game. You could compare it to lakers losing a preseason game against celtics, fans wouldn't be mad. Actual tournament is where it will be important.

In an NBA preseason game players are trying to make the teams and are given the chance to do so.

In these games players are trying to make the team, and the coaches don't care about that. The coaches simply try stuff, and they will choose the players regardless. Players are not being given any chances for making teams.

So it's not that similar really. NBA preseason games have guys on the bubble fighting tooth and nail with every single fiber of their bodies to make a roster or to get a place in another roster.

handbanana
08-10-2014, 03:03 PM
Saric is just a unique player. You don't have comparisons for guys like that. NBA only fans bring up Lamar Odom, but no way was Odom as physical and as aggressive as Saric is.

so you're saying he's like odom on crack? oh, wait...

bluechox2
08-10-2014, 03:09 PM
bogdonovic goat euro

Rooster
08-10-2014, 03:19 PM
so you're saying he's like odom on crack? oh, wait...

Lamar Odom dominated the 2010 FIBA World Final with 15 points and 11 rebounds playing Center. That's not saying a lot because he's playing against those soft slow as molasses and unathletic Euros. I would love to see Saric though in the NBA to see if he has it.

duskovujosevic
08-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Man, how many times do we need to have this same conversation? It is like a broken record now....

There are good young players outside of just former Yugo states...

Example, just with Greek players I can name Kostas Antetokounmpo alone for '98....have you seen him play? Kid is UNBELIEVABLE.

All this endless hype his brother gets.......I can't even imagine how crazy the delusional nuts in USA will go. At age 15 he was better than Giannis is now.

I can't recognize which half of your split personality is active. Claiming that 15 years old kid is better than Giannis is extremely stupid.

And it is sad, because of your agenda that every player who play in NBA is automaticly scrub. Your sick agenda has been debunked innumerable times.

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I can't recognize which half of your split personality is active. Claiming that 15 years old kid is better than Giannis is extremely stupid.

And it is sad, because of your agenda that every player who play in NBA is automaticly scrub. Your sick agenda has been debunked innumerable times.

gabepizza, you and your dozens of alts have been debunked hundreds of times.

Giannis isn't even that good. Have you even seen these games with Greek NT? Of course you have not. You are a troll.

He can't do anything except run in the open court and make some passes and athletic plays. He's also got the worst defensive awareness of anyone on Greece's national senior team probably in the last 30 years.

The kid brother actually can score.

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Lamar Odom dominated the 2010 FIBA World Final with 15 points and 11 rebounds playing Center. That's not saying a lot because he's playing against those soft slow as molasses and unathletic Euros. I would love to see Saric though in the NBA to see if he has it.

Odom averaged 8 and 7 in that tournament. He was also cut within 2 weeks in the Euroleague.

However, Euroleague scrubs like Jennings, Rubio, Lawson, Dragic, etc. are starters in the NBA.

Prigioni was starting in the NBA as a 36 year old rookie from Europe that was washed up by Euroleague standards.

Your trolling material has never once gone past 2 or 3 trolls. GET SOME NEW MATERIAL before I have you fired from the NBA office in New York.

dubeta
08-10-2014, 04:10 PM
gabepizza, you and your dozens of alts have been debunked hundreds of times.

Giannis isn't even that good. Have you even seen these games with Greek NT? Of course you have not. You are a troll.

He can't do anything except run in the open court and make some passes and athletic plays. He's also got the worst defensive awareness of anyone on Greece's national senior team probably in the last 30 years.

I can't believe, Giannis was supposed to be the best player to come from Europe in the last decade, and he's a benchwarmer in the NBA :oldlol: :roll:

I guess thats the euroleague for you

Euroleague
08-10-2014, 04:17 PM
I can't believe, Giannis was supposed to be the best player to come from Europe in the last decade, and he's a benchwarmer in the NBA :oldlol: :roll:

I guess thats the euroleague for you

He came from the SECOND DIVISION in Greece, that Greece's version of the D-League. And he was the 4th best player on his team.

Saying that is "the Euroleague" is like saying NAIA is "the NBA".

He was also the 5th to 6th best player on Greece's JUNIOR national team.

So that's only the best player from Europe in the last decade inside the mind of people that are clinically psychotic.

He is also called the "franchise player" by Bucks management.

I guess that's the typical IQ of an NBA only fan (sub 65 level) for you.

duskovujosevic
08-10-2014, 04:21 PM
for DR.J4ever

Micic didn't perform well in tonight's match against France. In ten minutes he had couple of TO's, airballs, one steal, one offensive rebound and 4 points.

kaktus14
08-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Any updates on Saric or Micic friendly games will be appreciated.

thank you:cheers:
Saric was best player on Croatia today in win against Greece,14+7, what is nice to see from him is him playing in the post and abusing smaller players, did it twice I belive against France, and couple of times today, that was something which he didnt do too much during last season.

Fiba basketball
08-10-2014, 05:52 PM
Did you mean most talented YOUNG perimeter player in Europe?

Yes

Rooster
08-10-2014, 05:59 PM

Does not sound like that typical Euro. It's cute that you think he's all that:oldlol: but that's a dime a dozen here. Maybe what separate him from having a solid NBA career rather then sent back to Europe is does he has high ball IQ and those skills that we expect from our Euros.

Rooster
08-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Saric was best player on Croatia today in win against Greece,14+7, what is nice to see from him is him playing in the post and abusing smaller players, did it twice I belive against France, and couple of times today, that was something which he didnt do too much during last season.

Greece does not have any tough big men so Saric was like in a pillow fight. :roll:

Maga_1
08-10-2014, 07:08 PM
He can't be stuck on the bench after they got rid of Papanikolaou to the clowns in Houston.

The SF position would be Abrines and Hezonja. Although that does look pretty weak for a team trying to win ACB and Euroleague.

There's reports saying that Mumbru could be signed.
And Justin Doellman can play some 3 from time to time.

Maga_1
08-10-2014, 07:09 PM
Vezenkov and Charalampoopoulos are not perimeter players. They are power forwards. Vezenkov is a so-called "stretch four", but he's still not a perimeter player, because he's definitely a 4 without a doubt at all.

Trust me, they have been playing in Greece for many years as power forwards. It's just some morons somewhere that call them small forwards or list them as that. They are definitely power forwards though.

Where did i said that they were perimeter players?

Dr.J4ever
08-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Thank you to Dusko and Kaktus:cheers:

I will monitoring their progress. I'm happy with Saric, but Micic is probably getting limited minutes with the NT. If he was used to playing extensive minutes with his club team, he might be having issues adjusting.

However, this is pure speculation on my part as I didn't see the game. Thanks for the updates:cheers:

Maga_1
08-10-2014, 10:35 PM

I will monitoring their progress. I'm happy with Saric, but Micic is probably getting limited minutes with the NT. If he was used to playing extensive minutes with his club team, he might be having issues adjusting.

However, this is pure speculation on my part as I didn't see the game. Thanks for the updates:cheers:

His team was young as hell, they were all 18 to 22 years old range so he still was one of the most experienced players in Mega Vizura.
He's the 3rd PG in this Serbia squad, always will get limited minutes.

He's also having problems in his knee, that's important to say.

iznogood
08-11-2014, 02:46 PM
I saw Doncic live in Spain, man.... never saw a kid playing with that composure at that age (he was 13 when i saw), and i saw/played against Ricky.
We used to let Luka Doncic play with us many times when he was younger, around 11 or so I think. He was amazing for a kid his age. Also very well mannered. He was hanging around the court all the time during the summer, which not many kids do nowadays.

Euroleague
08-11-2014, 02:57 PM
There's reports saying that Mumbru could be signed.
And Justin Doellman can play some 3 from time to time.

Mumbru is a power forward now. He's playing at the 4 for the last few years. He can't defend anyone at the 3 anymore.

I don't see any reason to use Doellman as a 3. His game is running the floor as a big man and shooting the 3 as a big man. He will lose all of that offense advantage against defenders if he plays as a 3.

Euroleague
08-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Where did i said that they were perimeter players?

I thought that was what you meant, because Fiba was talking about only young perimeter players and then when you named some guys for Europe you left out a lot in my view, so I figured you just named some few guys you though were on the perimeter.

Euroleague
08-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Greece does not have any tough big men so Saric was like in a pillow fight. :roll:

So funny your hundreds of posts here for the last years about how "Greece is the worst team in the world because of Spanoulis". And "if they would just kick him off the team and get some vastly superior NBA players they could finally win games".

So now without Spanoulis and with a bunch of "vastly superior NBA players" they look like the worst Greek team in more than a decade.

Once again, you seriously need some new trolling material. Your trolling schtick is beyond lame.

Euroleague
08-11-2014, 03:04 PM

You are a really strange guy....

So now all year we will be seeing posts from you about how come Micic does not dominate the minutes and lead his team in Bayern right?

You are like a little baby. You have something told to you 2,000 times and you still cannot figure it out.

Fiba basketball
08-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Micic left Serbian NT because of knee injury. Maybe that was the reason he played much worse than expected.

Euroleague
08-11-2014, 05:16 PM
Micic left Serbian NT because of knee injury. Maybe that was the reason he played much worse than expected.

It's a blessing in disguise for you. Now you don't have to see hundreds of posts from Dr.clown4ever questioning why Serbia's best player isn't playing 30 minutes and getting all the touches.

Just like having Milbuck make his 1000 posts about everything in the history of Greek basketball since Antetokounmpo went to the Bucks,

You are also making the mistake of feeding this beast troll. This guy does not have rational or logical mind. He's simply totally insane.

You are lucky Micic isn't playing, otherwise you could never discuss Serbia's national team during the whole tournament without being trolled by him.

Maga_1
08-11-2014, 10:00 PM
We used to let Luka Doncic play with us many times when he was younger, around 11 or so I think. He was amazing for a kid his age. Also very well mannered. He was hanging around the court all the time during the summer, which not many kids do nowadays.

Kid is going to be a stud if he keeps his composure!
He looks so natural, so calm playing at high speed against tough competition.. it's quite amazing.

I was actually going to see him play this past season in the national championship but i had game so i couldn't go to Spain.

Dr.J4ever
08-11-2014, 10:24 PM

Yup, I saw this posted on another website. Other than You tube, this would have been my first time to see Micic in real time. So 76er fans should be sad since Micic will miss a chance to play in high stake ball games even in limited minutes.

I do know, by the way, that Serbia has a deep pool of guards, and Micic is just one of them. Sebia and players from the former Yugoslavia have one of the best talent pools in the world, unlike some other European power that will go unmentioned:lol .

Oh well, Saric is doing great guns, and we will be monitoring him.:cheers:

Dr.J4ever
08-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Any updates for Saric game performances?