UK2K
08-08-2014, 11:58 PM
Never seen that before...

Springsteen
08-09-2014, 12:00 AM
NBA: Where Amazing Happens

dubeta
08-09-2014, 12:01 AM
Wiggins should man up and stay in Cleveland instead of hopping out of the first door :rant

If he cant even stay loyal for 2 weeks, what does that tell you about his future collusions?

I<3NBA
08-09-2014, 12:31 AM
who would be stupid enough to give their jersey back? those are limited jerseys and in time would become expensive.

unless so many were released and bought.

D-Rose
08-09-2014, 12:39 AM
Wiggins should man up and stay in Cleveland instead of hopping out of the first door :rant

If he cant even stay loyal for 2 weeks, what does that tell you about his future collusions?
You're trying WAY too hard.

navy
08-09-2014, 12:54 AM
who would be stupid enough to give their jersey back? those are limited jerseys and in time would become expensive.

They weren't authentic just custom.

JimmyMcAdocious
08-09-2014, 12:55 AM
I think dubeta is reverse trolling. No one that stupid should be able to figure out how to use a computer.

How much more are the jerseys worth down the line? Surely this has happened before.

navy
08-09-2014, 01:04 AM
I think dubeta is reverse trolling. No one that stupid should be able to figure out how to use a computer.

How much more are the jerseys worth down the line? Surely this has happened before.
They are custom jerseys. If Im not mistaken you could order a blank name jersey for the same price and tell them to put Wiggins on the back.

AnaheimLakers24
08-09-2014, 01:06 AM

everything is over manufactured these days. its wont ever be a collectible

UK2K
08-09-2014, 01:50 AM
everything is over manufactured these days. its wont ever be a collectible
Ever see how much confederate money was produced? To the point they used their bills as cartridge paper to fire their rifles, it was that worthless.

Now many bills fetch well over 5 figures.

Dragic4Life
08-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Wiggins taking Ls even before he debuts.:roll:

OncePerMonth
08-09-2014, 04:38 AM
This is shady to me. I think it should be like before free agency. You can't talk about people until they are available, and right now, Wiggins is under contract and not tradable so it should be illegal for Cavs and Wolves to discuss him.