PDA

View Full Version : Austin Rivers vs Shabazz Muhammad

Cocaine80s
08-10-2014, 04:29 AM
Both were #1 coming out of high school.

Who will be first to make the all star team?

Yankstar
08-10-2014, 04:45 AM
You mean the first to leave the NBA?
Rivers

Shabazz has Rudy Gay potential

JohnFreeman
08-10-2014, 04:55 AM
Austin Rivers calls himself "sub zero". Must be named after his win shares

Milbuck
08-10-2014, 05:04 AM
http://hugelolcdn.com/i/104732.gif

32MJ32
08-10-2014, 05:22 AM
I'm not sure I saw a player worse than Austin Rivers on an NBA floor last season

Purch
08-10-2014, 07:57 AM
I'm not sure I saw a player worse than Austin Rivers on an NBA floor last season
Did you see Anthony Bennett?

The_Yearning
08-10-2014, 10:35 AM

Too bad that's we call Damian Lillard.

Meticode
08-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Did you see Anthony Bennett?
And Rivers was still worse. :oldlol:

NBAplayoffs2001
08-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Both were #1 coming out of high school.

Who will be first to make the all star team?

I knew Austin Rivers would bust one he got to the NBA. Lacked the athleticism and size you need.
Shabazz, I thought he had Rudy Gay potential too as some others have said here. Didn't think he was all that talented, reminded me similarly to the hype that OJ mayo got.

senelcoolidge
08-10-2014, 06:26 PM
First to be an All Star...in the NBA...:lol
Either will have a long NBA career. Rivers may stick around because of daddy. Muhammad will stick around but not make much noise.

Taller than CP3
08-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Austin should sign with the Clippers so he can become a starter.

04mzwach
08-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Shabazz was impressive later in the season when they let him play. I remember he put up like 20 or something in a game and then they lowered his minutes every game after that. :lol Adelman was a real ass last year. One thing that impressed me was his rebounding. He was our best rebounder at sg/sf IMO. He could be traded to the Cavs still. I hope not because he could be an excellent backup in the future. He can post up, shoot. I like him, he's really hard nosed and attacks. I was begging Adelman to put him in more all season but it never really happened. He'll probably be a starter someday but not sure if there will be a lot of room on Wolves or not. We'll see. He does look like a future star scorer but I won't get ahead of myself anymore than that.

NuggetsFan
08-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Rivers is undersized, not a great shooter, not a great athlete, and doesn't have natural PG instincts. He's crafty and I think he has an outside chance at being a decent role player who can score the ball if everything comes together but I go with Shabazz. Like his upside better, and Rivers himself is really risky if he doesn't improve.

Cocaine80s
08-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Shabazz was impressive later in the season when they let him play. I remember he put up like 20 or something in a game and then they lowered his minutes every game after that. :lol Adelman was a real ass last year. One thing that impressed me was his rebounding. He was our best rebounder at sg/sf IMO. He could be traded to the Cavs still. I hope not because he could be an excellent backup in the future. He can post up, shoot. I like him, he's really hard nosed and attacks. I was begging Adelman to put him in more all season but it never really happened. He'll probably be a starter someday but not sure if there will be a lot of room on Wolves or not. We'll see. He does look like a future star scorer but I won't get ahead of myself anymore than that.
even worse now that you guys drafted Lavine, probably wont get to play that much

is he a sg/sf? i think hes like 6'6

Collie
08-11-2014, 12:34 AM

He was already significantly improved last year. His rookie year was even worse than that.

bdreason
08-11-2014, 02:59 AM
Shabazz at least has the physical tools. Neither of these guys makes an All-Star team though.