PDA

View Full Version : Cavs will lose championship, Wiggins, Lebron, and Love by the end of the season

winwin
08-10-2014, 07:52 AM
this season will be one of the most exciting and interesting
Cavaliers seasons

but it could happen

Love, Lebron, Kyire, have yet to play together. It will take a lot of time to get a feel for each other. :eek:

so no championship

no Wiggins

one year rental: Lebron and Love

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Lebron and Love aren't leaving....

:facepalm

Cocaine80s
08-10-2014, 07:55 AM
Cavaliers seasons

but it could happen

Love, Lebron, Kyire, have yet to play together. It will take a lot of time to get a feel for each other. :eek:

so no championship

no Wiggins

its pretty much guaranteed they make the ecf this year....

i doubt Lebron and Love leave after going that far

winwin
08-10-2014, 07:58 AM
its pretty much guaranteed they make the ecf this year....

i doubt Lebron and Love leave after going that far
Hi Cocaine80s

are you a fan of the Cavaliers?

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Cocaine80s

He's a lebron stan...

BigTicket
08-10-2014, 08:05 AM
It's possible that Love could leave. Not very likely, but possible.

However, it's extremely unlikely that Lebron would leave after one year, or at any point for that matter. Even if we ignore all of the personal reasons, think about it from a business perspective. Lebron makes most of his money from endorsements, which is only possible because he has a good image. If he made a big deal about coming home, and then left after one year, his image would be ruined, which would cost him tens of millions of dollars.

Cocaine80s
08-10-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi Cocaine80s

yea

Cocaine80s
08-10-2014, 08:16 AM
He's a lebron stan...
i dont stan anybody thats pathetic

AintNoSunshine
08-10-2014, 08:29 AM
You will lose your family, your bank account and your ***** by the end of this month

MP.Trey
08-10-2014, 08:36 AM
*ahem* Lavine...

theaussieguy
08-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Said it once and I'll say it again, people who think Lebron won't retire in a Cavs Jersey are lacking in brain cells.

Spaulding
08-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Said it once and I'll say it again, people who think Lebron won't retire in a Cavs Jersey are lacking in brain cells.

Take a look in the mirror...

So many people thought Bron would not even go back to Cleveland last year. Yet he went back.

So many people swore up and down MJ would retire a Bulls player...but he didn't.

To say Bron won't retire a Cav is not unrealistic.

lilgodfather1
08-10-2014, 09:32 AM
LeBron's image would be completely shot if he left after the year.

The rest is certainly possible. As far as I am concerned Love will have 300 days to decide he doesn't like Cleveland.

Beastmode88
08-10-2014, 09:57 AM

lmao. im surprised Cleveland is willing to cheer for Lebron after he decimated the shit hole even more by leaving. From the decision to 2012, he cost the city 150 million dollars in jobs / revenue? People's jobs and livelihood were taken away because he wanted to win some jewelry and actual recognition when it comes to be a top player. How do you root for someone who was selfish enough to leave one of the worst cities in america and make it even worse? Is it because your city hasn't won anything in forever, even then why does it matter? Lebon said it best, "..at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today." :facepalm

ImKobe
08-10-2014, 09:58 AM
Lerbon & Love will hop to the Lakers next season, book it.

Beastmode88
08-10-2014, 10:01 AM

Bookmarked? (Probably not) I'm sure Lebron has some kind of pride left and I doubt anyone is willing to play with Kobe at his age.

MP.Trey
08-10-2014, 10:02 AM
lmao. im surprised Cleveland is willing to cheer for Lebron after he decimated the shit hole even more by leaving. From the decision to 2012, he cost the city 150 million dollars in jobs / revenue? People's jobs and livelihood were taken away because he wanted to win some jewelry and actual recognition when it comes to be a top player. How do you root for someone who was selfish enough to leave one of the worst cities in america and make it even worse? Is it because your city hasn't won anything in forever, even then why does it matter? Lebon said it best, "..at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today." :facepalm
What do you want us to do, show up to the games in **** LeBron shirts and boo every time he touches the ball? Or cheer because we have the best shot at a championship in our teams history?

winwin
08-10-2014, 10:08 AM

it's not a shit hole

noob cake
08-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Wiggins is a career role player.

LeBron can't leave without destroying his legacy. His legacy will make him tens of millions per year for the rest of his career.

Kevin Love could leave, but he can't be that stupid.

jbryan1984
08-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Lebron just had this big party in Akron Friday night about not leaving. It would be career suicide for him at this point.

Meticode
08-10-2014, 10:27 AM
So what are they supposed to do? Still be pissed off that he's bring money back into the city now? The logic is skewed. You have end of the spectrum spewing shit saying that Cleveland fans hold a grudge and should let it go, then you got people like you saying they should still hate him and not support him.

pegasus
08-10-2014, 10:38 AM
It'd be hilarious. Wiggins is gone, Love may, and Lebron has yet to utter any words that he hasn't backed out of eventually.

NugzFan
08-10-2014, 12:16 PM
*ahem* Lavine...

:oldlol:

OncePerMonth
08-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Cavaliers seasons

but it could happen

so no championship

no Wiggins

I would laugh so ****ing hard.

OncePerMonth
08-10-2014, 01:07 PM
How hated would LeBron be if that happened? If the Cavs traded Wiggins to appease LeBron and then LeBron and Love left after the season. :roll:

OncePerMonth
08-10-2014, 01:10 PM

LeBron: Isn't this nice? It is good being on a team with other all-stars, isn't it?

Love: Yeah... too bad it is in Cleveland. Wait a minute! We can both be free agents next year. We could do the same thing in LA next year.

LeBron: Dear God, you're right! Let's try to get Rondo or Marc Gasol to join us there.

winwin
08-13-2014, 10:12 AM
yea
SMH .. you lied ..

this is your thread .. you saying:

Feels good to be a heat fan.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339413

poido123
08-13-2014, 10:17 AM
How hated would LeBron be if that happened? If the Cavs traded Wiggins to appease LeBron and then LeBron and Love left after the season. :roll:

I would fear for his life.

I'm not kidding.

hawksdogsbraves
08-13-2014, 10:58 AM
God it would be hilarious :roll:

Dragic4Life
08-13-2014, 10:58 AM
wtf is this shit...:facepalm

riseagainst
08-13-2014, 11:02 AM
:roll:

Dragic4Life
08-13-2014, 11:03 AM
Nothing funny.:confusedshrug:

Knoe Itawl
08-13-2014, 11:20 AM

It really is puzzling to me how anyone can be this stupid. It's not Lebron's fault that Cleveland is a failing city. Lebron, like anyone else, had the right to choose to go anywhere he wants to for his career. What is this shyt that he somehow owed Cleveland to stay? He gave them 7 years of his career, and is now coming back when he could've opted to go elsewhere after the jersey burning, owner letter, etc.

What makes your argument so idiotic is that on the one hand you say that Lebron selfishly left Cleveland, costing them millions and he should be reviled for that, but now that he's coming back and bringing back millions to the city he should.............still be reviled? So he should have gone elsewhere and NOT brought the millions back? The millions you complained about him taking away from the city?