PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon: Hop on now before his breakout season!

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Seriously, this guy is gonna be so motivated after this whole thing. This will go down as one of the worst trades to ever happen because Wiggins will be a SUPERSTAR player. Not just an all star, but a truly elite guy.

If you on board, check in now...

Milbuck
08-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Jabari >

noob cake
08-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Jabari >

Milky with the delivery :bowdown:

D-Rose
08-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Worst trade ever? I mean, Cleveland got an all star PF at age 25 to pair with LeBron. Cleveland will certainly win ONE title if things stay put. Wiggins' future is irrelevant to CLE because they're about the now, not 5 years from now.

IGOTGAME
Jabari >

learned my lesson 11 years ago with Lebron/Melo. Wiggins will be better

moe94
Jabari >

:coleman:

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Worst trade ever? I mean, Cleveland got an all star PF at age 25 to pair with LeBron. Cleveland will certainly win ONE title if things stay put. Wiggins' future is irrelevant to CLE because they're about the now, not 5 years from now.

this is the dumb logic. Wiggins will be running this league. Maybe not worst trade ever, that is clickbait, but they will always regret this.

Wiggins is gonna be a top 3 player in the league. Lebron will not fit well with Love. It is hard to play with Lebron and Love's weaknesses will show up. Many don't know he actually isnt that good of a passer in the half court.

D-Rose
08-10-2014, 04:00 PM
this is the dumb logic. Wiggins will be running this league. Maybe not worst trade ever, that is clickbait, but they will always regret this.
I don't see why they'd regret it. They have the best player in the world for the next 3-5 years. They have 2-3 other potential all stars on the roster. They got a good deal here. They just want to win a title. Just one at least.

You can have the best player in the game and not win shit.

All said, Minnesota has a very bright future and I hope Wig can revive that franchise.

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 04:00 PM
I don't see why they'd regret it. They have the best player in the world for the next 3-5 years. They have 2-3 other potential all stars on the roster. They got a good deal here. They just want to win a title. Just one.

You can have the best player in the game and not win shit.

All said, Minnesota has a very bright future and I hope Wig can revive that franchise.

they have him guaranteed for 1 year.

Guess that is how a beaten down city thinks?idk, seems odd too me.

dubeta
08-10-2014, 04:02 PM
15/6/3 this year

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Wiggins ceiling is a poor man's Lebron, he's an athlete who has no idea how to play basketball. It will take some time before he develops the requisite skills to flourish in the NBA.

D-Rose
08-10-2014, 04:07 PM
they have him guaranteed for 1 year.

Guess that is how a beaten down city thinks?idk, seems odd too me.
There's no promise either that Wig becomes a star. He was never a home run prospect like Durant or LeBron. Scouts generally project him as an all-star level player. But do you understand that such a thing is not guaranteed?

Cleveland went with a top 10 player in his prime that will be locked up from age 25-30.

Also, LeBron said yesterday in his press conference he plans on retiring there. If you want to play semantics with whether he will/won't then you're wasting your time.

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM
There's no promise either that Wig becomes a star. He was never a home run prospect like Durant or LeBron. Scouts generally project him as an all-star level player. But do you understand that such a thing is not guaranteed?

Cleveland went with a top 10 player in his prime that will be locked up from age 25-30.

Also, LeBron said yesterday in his press conference he plans on retiring there. If you want to play semantics with whether he will/won't then you're wasting your time.

:applause: :applause:

noob cake
08-10-2014, 04:08 PM

Not even a comparison.

LeBron = Melo = similar in skill.

Wiggins and Parker are stratospheres apart in skill. Wiggins has potential. Parker already has the skills.

HomieWeMajor
08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
I hope this boy averages 20/5/5 . Efficiency doesn't matter.

chocolatethunder
08-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Seriously, this guy is gonna be so motivated after this whole thing. This will go down as one of the worst trades to ever happen because Wiggins will be a SUPERSTAR player. Not just an all star, but a truly elite guy.

You're ridiculous. Why would he need any more motivation? If he's going to be good he doesn't need to be traded to become good.

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I hope this boy averages 20/5/5 . Efficiency doesn't matter.

Kobe fans.:facepalm

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 04:12 PM

that isn't what he said. also, we have heard similar things from him before as well.

actually, up until this college season he was projected as a franchise changing talent. Up until his first game at Kansas he was considered a better prospect than Durant at the same age. Unfortunately for him he was paired with the best center prospect since Shaq and shared the spotlight because he is unselfish. Those two guys are the best prospects for their position in several years.

He is gonna be an all time great.

dubeta
08-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Wiggins-22.jpg

http://sportsagentblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Harrison-Barnes.jpg

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
You're ridiculous. Why would he need any more motivation? If he's going to be good he doesn't need to be traded to become good.

He was always gonna be really good. Sometimes certain things push you a little bit harder and might give you a little edge in training or make you realize that everyone doesn't believe in you.

You gotta realize everyone has been pampering this kid since he was in 7th or 8th grade. He has been told he was gonna be the next MJ, he told he was a no brainer #1 pick, ESPN was talking about teams tanking for him since he was in Junior or Senior Year of high school. Now for the first time in his life someone said YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WE DON'T WANT YOU. If that doesn't give you a little edge then I don't know what will. I also think it takes some of the pressure off oh him.

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Tell me I'm not the only one seeing this

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Wiggins-22.jpg

http://sportsagentblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Harrison-Barnes.jpg

then you should never comment on basketball again.

D-Rose
08-10-2014, 04:19 PM
that isn't what he said. also, we have heard similar things from him before as well.

actually, up until this college season he was projected as a franchise changing talent. Up until his first game at Kansas he was considered a better prospect than Durant at the same age. Unfortunately for him he was paired with the best center prospect since Shaq and shared the spotlight because he is unselfish. Those two guys are the best prospects for their position in several years.

He is gonna be an all time great.
There was a lot in his actual game that scouts saw which made them hesitate. He had some good moments when Embiid went down, but some poor ones as well such as 4 pts in 34 minutes vs. Stanford in the NCAA tournament.

Here's what James said

"My No. 1 goal is to win a championship here; it'd be the greatest achievement in my life," James said. "I don't plan on going nowhere. I don't have the energy to do it again."

James signed the short-term deal with the Cavs, which can be worth $42 million, with the belief that changes to the salary cap could enable him to significantly increase his salary. The expectation is that the salary cap and max-contract level could jump dramatically in 2016 after new television deals are signed.
"At the end of the day, I'm a businessman as well," James said. "I know what is going on in the league."

Spin it however your agenda wishes.

FatComputerNerd
08-10-2014, 04:20 PM
I'll be rooting for him, so long as it isn't Cavs vs Wolves.

OncePerMonth
08-10-2014, 04:21 PM
If he is on the Wolves, I'll be a fan. If he is on the Cavs, I won't be.

LakersDaBEst
08-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Julis randle

VengefulAngel
08-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Julis randle

Why are you making up players?

Shade8780
08-10-2014, 05:14 PM
I'll hop on. Let's go Drew :banana:

hangintheair
08-10-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm in as long as he is in the wolves..

waseem780
08-10-2014, 06:13 PM
In , Wolves are my second favorite team

QuebecBaller
08-10-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm in

Go Capt. Canada!

poido123
08-10-2014, 07:46 PM
I'm not high on him at all.

His ceiling to me is converting on fast breaks and putbacks, he has trouble breaking guys off the dribble so I think his offense is limited to his straight line drives on offense and solid jump shots.

Ceiling of 18-20 ppg and becomes an above average defender.

He will be a slightly better rudy gay IMO which isn't bad.

k0kakw0rld
08-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Wiggins is not even close to be T-Mac let alone LeBron. Not even sure his iq is high enough to at least be Rudy Gay lol He will end up a role player like Tayshaun prince :oldlol: and I'm generous

GOBB
08-10-2014, 08:22 PM

Joel Embiid wants to know how can you ride two bandwagons at once?

JellyBean
08-10-2014, 08:24 PM
That's right. I am on the bandwagon now. We are pretty excited having Wiggins join the Timberwolves family. Welcome to Minnesota, Wiggins. Time to make it shine.

chocolatethunder
08-10-2014, 09:32 PM
He was always gonna be really good. Sometimes certain things push you a little bit harder and might give you a little edge in training or make you realize that everyone doesn't believe in you.

You gotta realize everyone has been pampering this kid since he was in 7th or 8th grade. He has been told he was gonna be the next MJ, he told he was a no brainer #1 pick, ESPN was talking about teams tanking for him since he was in Junior or Senior Year of high school. Now for the first time in his life someone said YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, WE DON'T WANT YOU. If that doesn't give you a little edge then I don't know what will. I also think it takes some of the pressure off oh him.
This is a load of shit. So what you're saying is a guy who succeeded on all levels and was picked number one needs extra motivation to become good? You either have it in you or you don't. You don't need to be traded or passed over in the draft to reach your potential you just have to work.

Hoopz2332
08-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Wiggins ceiling is a poor man's Lebron, he's an athlete who has no idea how to play basketball. It will take some time before he develops the requisite skills to flourish in the NBA.

Wiggins doesn't play anything like LBJ. Wiggins will be a better Desmond Mason, never a poor mans Lebron.

Hoopz2332
08-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Wiggins is not even close to be T-Mac let alone LeBron. Not even sure his iq is high enough to at least be Rudy Gay lol He will end up a role player like Tayshaun prince :oldlol: and I'm generous

this

rhowen4
08-10-2014, 10:27 PM
i'm in

IGOTGAME
08-10-2014, 11:17 PM
This is a load of shit. So what you're saying is a guy who succeeded on all levels and was picked number one needs extra motivation to become good? You either have it in you or you don't. You don't need to be traded or passed over in the draft to reach your potential you just have to work.

did you read the first 7 words?