PDA

View Full Version : Kobe should demand a trade...

Real14
08-10-2014, 07:31 PM
... and go to tha knicks. All homerism to tha side. That will be tha perfect fit for him especially since he's playing in tha triangle with Phil and fisher. Teammates like Melo, calderon, hardaway jr will thrive together as a great and productive unit. Kobe would even make stoudamire better and close to form. He will also be a mentor to Bargs who desperately needs somebody to push him cuz he's very talented. Its a long shot dream but If I was Kobe I would make this decision. Imagine this lineup...

C healthy amare
PF focused bargs
SF Melo
SG Kobe
PG Calderon

Hate and talk shit all you want haterz but this would be amazing for kobe and tha knicks.:applause:

outbreak
08-10-2014, 07:37 PM
I'd rather

Lin
Kobe
Melo
Randle
Hill

Bargnani and Stoudemire have no place on an NBA team

Real14
08-10-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd rather

Lin
Kobe
Melo
Randle
Hill

Bargnani and Stoudemire have no place on an NBA team
What a dumb post. I said healthy amare and focused bargs. Melo stayin home bro.

Cocaine80s
08-10-2014, 07:41 PM
until kobe, bargnani, and stoudemire all break down 2 months into the season

outbreak
08-10-2014, 07:41 PM
What a dumb post. I said healthy amare and focused bargs. Melo stayin home bro.

Healthy Amare and Focused Bargnani don't exist though....

Real14
08-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Healthy Amare and Focused Bargnani don't exist though....
Anything iz possible tho bro:no:

Jameerthefear
08-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Hurr hurr I like shitty players bring them to the Knicks

Smook A.
08-10-2014, 07:48 PM
No chance Kobe leaves the Lakers. I just can't see that happening.

ralph_i_el
08-10-2014, 08:11 PM
How exactly do they take on $25m in salary? Kobe+melo=baaaad

Soundwave
08-10-2014, 08:15 PM
How exactly do they take on $25m in salary? Kobe+melo=baaaad

Amare would be going the other way pretty much, the Lakers would take on draft picks and probably like Tim Hardaway Jr. and a bunch of draft picks going the other way.

Lakers wouldn't have a ton of leverage if Kobe demanded a trade, best bet for them for be to have a ton of cap room and get a good young player going into free agency in the future.

ralph_i_el
08-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Amare would be going the other way pretty much, the Lakers would take on draft picks and probably like Tim Hardaway Jr. and a bunch of draft picks going the other way.

Lakers wouldn't have a ton of leverage if Kobe demanded a trade, best bet for them for be to have a ton of cap room and get a good young player going into free agency in the future.

real14 is under the impression that Amare would be the starting center:confusedshrug:

D-Rose
08-10-2014, 08:37 PM
... and go to tha knicks. All homerism to tha side. That will be tha perfect fit for him especially since he's playing in tha triangle with Phil and fisher. Teammates like Melo, calderon, hardaway jr will thrive together as a great and productive unit. Kobe would even make stoudamire better and close to form. He will also be a mentor to Bargs who desperately needs somebody to push him cuz he's very talented. Its a long shot dream but If I was Kobe I would make this decision. Imagine this lineup...

C healthy amare
PF focused bargs
SF Melo
SG Kobe
PG Calderon

Hate and talk shit all you want haterz but this would be amazing for kobe and tha knicks.:applause:

"Real14 with no regard for salary cap space life" - Kevin Harlan voice.

QuebecBaller
08-10-2014, 08:51 PM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/stop-posting-and-go-away.png

Milbuck
08-10-2014, 09:21 PM
LOL at the defense with Bargs and Amare playing PF/C. It'd be a layup line even for he Sixers.

Lebronxrings
08-10-2014, 11:59 PM
So... What are the Knicks trading back?

Rameek
08-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Real14 you gotta think before you hit "Submit Post". You making Knick fans look kinda crusty.....

The Knicks would probably have to trade Bargs/Stat plus Hardaway some more and a few picks just to get Kobe

bigt
08-11-2014, 01:51 AM
So... What are the Knicks trading back?

Sunshine and lollipops most likely given who started this thread

livingby3's
08-11-2014, 03:00 AM
LOL at the defense with Bargs and Amare playing PF/C. It'd be a layup line even for he Sixers.

Perimeter D is pretty bad too. Like a layout and shoot around practice. Gonna offer teams 140 ppg

Lebron23
08-11-2014, 07:40 AM
OP is dumber than a rock. Kobe is in a much better situation in LA.