PDA

View Full Version : Surprise team of next season?

Inferno
08-11-2014, 03:27 AM
I've got the Hornets. They can be really good IMO with their recent roster additions + the already top 5 defense...

Walker - Roberts
Stephenson - Henderson - Neal
MKG - Williams
Vonleh - Boyombo
Jefferson - Zeller

That team can push 45+ wins, maybe hit 50 in the East...

MKG develops a jumpshot, Al remains a great offensive center, Kemba does his thing, Lance gets free reign, and the team keeps the solid coaching and defense, and :applause: we might see a 2nd round appearance :applause:

andremiller07
08-11-2014, 03:31 AM
Fully healthy Jeffery Taylor is way better than MKG and Williams btw inferno I reckon he's a a solid starting SF, people been sleeping on him hard he's a sick defender as well.

Cocaine80s
08-11-2014, 03:36 AM
they can hit 50 wins easily

Warfan
08-11-2014, 03:36 AM
I was gonna say the Hornets. Maybe Denver or even Memphis (I've seen a lot of people sleeping on them)

Finally repped u too :lol :cheers:

Inferno
08-11-2014, 03:37 AM
I was gonna say the Hornets. Maybe Denver or even Memphis (I've seen a lot of people underrate them)

:banana: :cheers: ****, I still have to spread for you :roll:

dubeta
08-11-2014, 03:41 AM
Cavs

On paper they look like a borderline playoff team, but I believe LeBron will somehow will these youngins' to a top 3 seed in the East :cheers:

Dragic4Life
08-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Phoenix Suns.

WCF bound imo.

no pun intended
08-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Pelicans.
Lakers.
Hawks.

KNOW1EDGE
08-11-2014, 03:44 AM
Good call OP.

I hope they can become consistently relevant because I love MJ and he has had essentially zero success thus far as an owner.

I want to say the Raptors, they have been on the cusp for a while now, I just don't know when they're gonna be able to put it all together

Magic731
08-11-2014, 04:01 AM
:banana: :cheers: ****, I still have to spread for you :roll:

I don't even know how I got it to work dw about it brah
:biggums:

:yaohappy:
Sneaky.

Inferno
08-11-2014, 04:05 AM
:biggums:

:yaohappy:
Sneaky.

GSW fans unite brah :banana:

bigt
08-11-2014, 04:43 AM
May be because I'm best friends with a big Hornets fan, but I don't think it's going to be that surprising in a wide open East that the team could do some damage. I definitely could see them hitting top 4 out East if they mesh well together. I personally think the Pelicans could upset some people and snatch a Western Playoff spot. Davis will continue to become a major player and if they're healthy this year it's going to mean the West is even tougher

brooks_thompson
08-11-2014, 04:51 AM
I was gonna say the Hornets. Maybe Denver or even Memphis (I've seen a lot of people sleeping on them)

Yeah, they're my home team, but I've seen most people listing them as a 7 or 8 seed again. I don't know if most realize they had the best record in the entire NBA upon Marc Gasol's return in January.

They added Vince Carter and Quincy Pondexter is back from injury. That means Tayshaun shouldn't be playing except for injury or small ball lineups. Both of them are also average-above average 3-pt shooters. With Lee/Allen/QPon/Conley, they have the best perimeter defense in the league, and maybe the best overall when you throw in Gasol & Randolph's rebounding. If Vince or Conley can provide some clutch magic this year, they are THE dark horse team.

roffie
08-11-2014, 05:13 AM
i think bucks has potential to have a much improved season as well.. not playoff standards but maybe 40ish wins (optimistic).. they actually have a really solid team on paper

poido123
08-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Good call OP.

I hope they can become consistently relevant because I love MJ and he has had essentially zero success thus far as an owner.

I want to say the Raptors, they have been on the cusp for a while now, I just don't know when they're gonna be able to put it all together

Speaking of MJ, I wonder if he'd be willing to mentor lance a bit? I think lance could really benefit from harnessing that ego and tenacity for good.

Take Your Lumps
08-11-2014, 06:22 AM
MKG develops a jumpshot

https://i.imgur.com/XWcnoLH.jpg

PickernRoller
08-11-2014, 06:35 AM
The Cavs :oldlol: :oldlol:

poido123
08-11-2014, 06:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/XWcnoLH.jpg

Love this gif and placement of it :applause:

:roll: :roll: