PDA

View Full Version : Its time to say it, The Spurs are not winning a championship in the next 10 years

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Spurs are old, they choked in the playoffs many years (2011 and 2013 at the top) they have never won when they faced good comeptition in the playoffs, and honestly, they are done. Manu is 37, Duncan 38, they simply cant compete against OKC. Last year it was luck, in 7 against Dallas (dallas should have won game 1) in 6 vs OKC because Ibaka didnt play in games 1 and 2 and finally, the AC game 1 of the finals (dont ever forget that without that AC problem, Miami was 2-0 up going home).

Nothing against the Spurs, they are a great franchise, they have the GOAT coach, the GOAT PF and a a top 10 SG ever, but its all over now.

No agenda, nothing against Duncan here, just the truth.

Taller than CP3
08-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Spurs are done, we all know they don't have what it takes to repeat.

livinglegend
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
hi mildbuck,
you are not fooling anyone.

SCdac
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Spurs could never win another championship, ever, and I would be perfectly content.

PS. your threads suck. don't know why you weren't banned long ago. no offense.

T_L_P
08-11-2014, 01:44 PM
-Predicts Portland sweep; loses in five
-Predicts Thunder sweep; loses in six
-Predicts Miami sweep; loses in five

You, robert, are our good luck charm. Keep making these predictions.

And keep shooting down the comp; it's very funny. :oldlol:

Beastmode88
08-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Man it's like this guy's dog was ran over by Tim Duncan and the spurs.. Jesus Christmas this guy literally agenda threads again the spurs every other day. :facepalm At least it's not as bad as Lebronxrings / Dubeta, only for the fact that he copy and paste stuff to start discussions.

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 02:05 PM
-Predicts Portland sweep; loses in five
-Predicts Thunder sweep; loses in six
-Predicts Miami sweep; loses in five

You, robert, are our good luck charm. Keep making these predictions.

And keep shooting down the comp; it's very funny. :oldlol:

i never said sweep.

i only said thunder in 6 (before the ibaka injury) and heat in 5 (didnt know about the AC problem)

Beastmode88
08-11-2014, 02:07 PM
i never said sweep.

i only said thunder in 6 (before the ibaka injury) and heat in 5 (didnt know about the AC problem)

did u know they were gonna get blown out in 3 games by 14 or more? :facepalm

T_L_P
08-11-2014, 02:09 PM
i never said sweep.

So why didn't the Heat win in six?

And you made a thread saying Thunder would still win. And you still predicted the Blazers to win.

:oldlol:

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 02:09 PM
did u know they were gonna get blown out in 3 games by 14 or more? :facepalm

i think it was a lucky game 1 and in game 3, if belinelli didnt hit that miracle three (up by 7 late in the 3rd...) miami would have won that game....and in game 5...up 22-6...suddenlly ginobli was 26 years old again....

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 02:11 PM
So why didn't the Heat win in six?

And you made a thread saying Thunder would still win. And you still predicted the Blazers to win.

:oldlol:

never predicted the blazers...just said it was going to be a difficult series...(didnt happen)

Hizack
08-11-2014, 02:14 PM
http://i.minus.com/igXx9EWv1IL2e.png

LakersDaBEst
08-11-2014, 02:20 PM

:lol :roll:

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 02:22 PM
i said it before...they key of this series was game 1...the AC problem afected the game and Lebron James. If heat won that game..that was a 2-0 going home and it was all over for the spurs. simple as that.

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 02:28 PM

i failed a prediction...whats the problem?

vinsanity2756
08-11-2014, 03:17 PM
i think it was a lucky game 1 and in game 3, if belinelli didnt hit that miracle three (up by 7 late in the 3rd...) miami would have won that game....and in game 5...up 22-6...suddenlly ginobli was 26 years old again....
So what's your excuse for the blow out win in game 4 then? :rolleyes:

dubeta
08-11-2014, 04:30 PM
I dont know, if Pop can win rings with scrubs over the years, anythings possible

Nowitness
08-11-2014, 04:33 PM
I dont know, if Pop can win rings with scrubs over the years, anythings possible

lebron lost finals mvp to a scrub?

beta :lol

I<3NBA
08-11-2014, 04:39 PM
the only time the Spurs will be done is when Pop retires.

robert_shaww
08-11-2014, 05:06 PM
So what's your excuse for the blow out win in game 4 then? :rolleyes:

thats the only fair loss from the heat in 2014 finals.

robert_shaww
08-12-2014, 05:05 PM

okc is a lock for the 2015 championship

robert_shaww
08-12-2014, 05:55 PM
okc and cavs in the finals

MavsSuperFan
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
robert shaww is actually a huge spurs fan. he is just superstitious believes his reverse jinx actually works.

the fact that the spurs won the championship last year has further convinced him that he needs to reverse jinx the spurs.

robert_shaww
08-13-2014, 09:16 AM
robert shaww is actually a huge spurs fan. he is just superstitious believes his reverse jinx actually works.

the fact that the spurs won the championship last year has further convinced him that he needs to reverse jinx the spurs.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: you finally understand it all

tontoz
08-13-2014, 09:21 AM
i said it before...they key of this series was game 1...the AC problem afected the game and Lebron James. If heat won that game..that was a 2-0 going home and it was all over for the spurs. simple as that.

Yeah because Miami played so well at home. :oldlol:

robert_shaww
08-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Yeah because Miami played so well at home. :oldlol:

is not the same a 1-1 series than a 2-0 going home.

Purch
08-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Hmm? People who say that are misguided. The reason the Spurs won the final two games against OKC was because Diaw was inserted into the starting lineup and it caused matchup issues. However, Pop didnt want to change to that lineup unless Splitter/Duncan proved ineffective against Miami. So it was always clear to me, that the moment the Spurs lost a game in that series they were gonna insert Diaw into the starting lineup.

So if the Heat had won game 1, most likely Pop inserts Diaw into the starting lineup in game 2, and the only difference would be now you'd get a backdoor sweep instead. None of the games with Diaw in the starting lineup were even close games.

The issue with your assumption is you're assuming Game 2 would go the same way if the Spurs lost game 1, when it reality all signs pointed to Diaw being inserted into the starting lineup to cause mismatch problems for the heat ( which lead to 3 straight blowouts)

robert_shaww
08-13-2014, 09:50 AM
Hmm? People who say that are misguided. The reason the Spurs won the final two games against OKC was because Diaw was inserted into the starting lineup and it caused matchup issues. However, Pop didnt want to change to that lineup unless Splitter/Duncan proved ineffective against Miami. So it was always clear to me, that the moment the Spurs lost a game in that series they were gonna insert Diaw into the starting lineup.

So if the Heat had won game 1, most likely Pop inserts Diaw into the starting lineup in game 2, and the only difference would be now you'd get a backdoor sweep instead. None of the games with Diaw in the starting lineup were even close games.

The issue with your assumption is you're assuming Game 2 would go the same way if the Spurs lost game 1, when it reality all signs pointed to Diaw being inserted into the starting lineup to cause mismatch problems for the heat ( which lead to 3 straight blowouts)

nice answer. i dont disagree in a way. but i still think game 1 was the key of the 2014 finals. cant explain why honestly.

also in game 3, spurs up 7 (after a 26 point lead), heat miss a open three...then belinelli hits his three....thats the series.