Crazy part for bucks would be enough space to offer Monroe or Bledsoe the max

Bledsoe/hill
Giannes/Hardaway jr
Parker
Henson/Middleton
Hibbert/radujuca

Im so nba'd out
08-11-2014, 10:29 PM
its actually a good deal the more i look at it :applause: if pacers ok with tanking

To4
08-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Nobody is gonna play center for the Pacers. But I think they just gonna tank for this year.

Milbuck
08-11-2014, 10:31 PM
I don't know to feel about this..I really don't want Hibbert, but Hardaway Jr, Larkin, and Thanasis is a lot of good young talent to add to Knight, Marshall, Giannis, Jabari, and Henson..all while shedding Mayo, Ersan, Pachulia, etc. Would miss Sandman though.

Marshall/Wolters/Larkin
Hardaway Jr/Thansis/Giannis
Giannis/Middleton/Thanasis
Jabari/Henson/O'Bryant
Henson/Hibbert/Raduljica

We'd win like 15 games again next year but in like 3-4 years we could be really ****ing good.

niko
08-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Knicks say **** no. Bunch of long bad contracts and the team we'd have isn't a contender. A year away from being able to add a useful piece we do this?

el gringos
08-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Knicks say **** no. Bunch of long bad contracts and the team we'd have isn't a contender. A year away from being able to add a useful piece we do this?
You really really think the 10-30% chance of Marc next season @20 mill and semi wasting this season is better than a 100% chance of Larry sanders @11 mill? And illyasova (if a trade happened)

bluechox2
08-11-2014, 11:08 PM
when did the knicks start tanking?

el gringos
08-11-2014, 11:59 PM
I don't know to feel about this..I really don't want Hibbert, but Hardaway Jr, Larkin, and Thanasis is a lot of good young talent to add to Knight, Marshall, Giannis, Jabari, and Henson..all while shedding Mayo, Ersan, Pachulia, etc. Would miss Sandman though.

Marshall/Wolters/Larkin
Hardaway Jr/Thansis/Giannis
Giannis/Middleton/Thanasis
Jabari/Henson/O'Bryant
Henson/Hibbert/Raduljica

We'd win like 15 games again next year but in like 3-4 years we could be really ****ing good.
Hibbert starts over Henson. And george hill is a really good part of the trade for bucks I thought?(almost George hill for knight and delfino)

You don't really want Parker at the 4. Giannes at the 2 helps them both develop

el gringos
08-12-2014, 12:12 AM
when did the knicks start tanking?
Calderon/shumpert
Smith/OJ
Carmelo
Sanders/illyasova
Bargnani/Smith

Top 2 team in the East. Larry Sanders would absolutely beast w that lineup.

Milbuck
08-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Hibbert starts over Henson. And george hill is a really good part of the trade for bucks I thought?(almost George hill for knight and delfino)

You don't really want Parker at the 4. Giannes at the 2 helps them both develop
Yeah don't know why I skipped over Hill. He'd probably start. Which is perfect because he's not a traditional PG and Giannis will still get his shot to run the offense.

Yeah ideally I'd want Parker at the 3..but after the draft they said the plan was to start Giannis at the 3 and Jabari at the 4 to play a scoring PF role like Melo is right now. It all really depends on Jabari's weight..he's fat right now..but I expect him to go back to the 3 when he trims off the baby fat.

Milbuck
08-12-2014, 12:43 AM
Calderon/shumpert
Smith/OJ
Carmelo
Sanders/illyasova
Bargnani/Smith

Top 2 team in the East. Larry Sanders would absolutely beast w that lineup.
Agreed..that roster with the triangle could be something special. I think Sanders would be better at the 5, with Bargs or Ersan playing stretch 4.

Calderon/Prigioni/Mayo
Shumpert/Smith/Mayo
Melo/Delfino/Early
Bargnani/Ilyasova/Acy
Sanders/Dalembert/Pachulia

Biggest concern would be health..but all healthy (especially Sanders), they could be pretty damn good.

HylianNightmare
08-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Knicks gotta move bargs

el gringos
08-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Knicks gotta move bargs
Nah. Have to move amare. Bargnani will be huge this season

niko
08-12-2014, 08:08 AM
You really really think the 10-30% chance of Marc next season @20 mill and semi wasting this season is better than a 100% chance of Larry sanders @11 mill? And illyasova (if a trade happened)
Larry Sanders has emotional issues and an enormous contract. That's just stupid. Why do we have a 30% chance of Marc btw? You think he has an overwhelming need to spend 5 more years in Memphis? That he came from Spain to spend his entire US life in Memphis?

niko
08-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Agreed..that roster with the triangle could be something special. I think Sanders would be better at the 5, with Bargs or Ersan playing stretch 4.

Calderon/Prigioni/Mayo
Shumpert/Smith/Mayo
Melo/Delfino/Early
Bargnani/Ilyasova/Acy
Sanders/Dalembert/Pachulia

Biggest concern would be health..but all healthy (especially Sanders), they could be pretty damn good.
I'm so surprised you think the Knicks would be killer with EVERYONE YOU WANT TO GET RID OF. That's so nice of you.

el gringos
08-12-2014, 08:37 AM
Larry Sanders has emotional issues and an enormous contract. That's just stupid. Why do we have a 30% chance of Marc btw? You think he has an overwhelming need to spend 5 more years in Memphis? That he came from Spain to spend his entire US life in Memphis?
When is the last time a fa took less to come to ny?

Answer that and then maybe some of the rest of ya find out why ny fans seem so sure that a gift will fall in their laps

What is the % that gasol signs in ny for pure cap space?

el gringos
08-12-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm so surprised you think the Knicks would be killer with EVERYONE YOU WANT TO GET RID OF. That's so nice of you.
Calderon/shumpert
Smith
Carmelo
_______/_____
Bargnani/smith

It's not his fault Larry sanders fits so perfect