PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the first openly disgruntled Cav, and who will get dissed the most

JtotheIzzo
08-12-2014, 02:24 AM
I got Waiters being the first to complain loudly about lack of whatever, with a slight chance that Kyrie whinges too.

I got Kyrie taking the most heat early on with Kevin Love as second most likely to get scorn from the fans.

chosen_one6
08-12-2014, 02:26 AM
I got Waiters being the first to complain loudly about lack of whatever, with a slight chance that Kyrie whinges too.

I got Kyrie taking the most heat early on with Kevin Love as second most likely to get scorn from the fans.

Kyrie seems like he'll be a team player.

Dion Waiters, on the other hand, has more ego than he has basketball skills. Dude is going to be the 4th option and I guarantee he's going to pout even though they'll be winning. I think he'll take a lot of heat too as well as Kyrie on the defensive end because both of those dudes slack off tremendously. Maybe LeBron will get into that ass.

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 02:27 AM
Lebron

will be the first to complain about how weak the competition is :applause: :applause: :applause:

JT123
08-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Since when do Lebron led teams have disgruntled players? :roll:
Kobe led teams on the other hand...

El Gato Negro
08-12-2014, 02:58 AM
It'll be TT from starter to benched, plus he's canadian so he's a natural cry baby. plus http://youtu.be/bOR38552MJA

To4
08-12-2014, 03:03 AM
You mean the escape goat for the Cavs if they lose games or fail?? hmm.. It would be Love, TT or Waiters a pinch of Irving as well..

dubeta
08-12-2014, 03:06 AM
They shouldve traded Irving for Love , more touches for everyone and wiggins is too beta to be openly disgruntled

Dragic4Life
08-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Should've traded Kyrie for Rubio too.

DukeDelonte13
08-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Kyrie seems like he'll be a team player.

Dion Waiters, on the other hand, has more ego than he has basketball skills. Dude is going to be the 4th option and I guarantee he's going to pout even though they'll be winning. I think he'll take a lot of heat too as well as Kyrie on the defensive end because both of those dudes slack off tremendously. Maybe LeBron will get into that ass.

spoken like someone who never watched a cavs game.

Kyrie is a whiner.

Dion is the better teammate.

Kyrie takes games off, while Dion plays his heart out every single play. Dion is also the one who has bounced from being on the bench to starting the past two seasons. He's never complained, he's only said he wants to start, which is what you'd expect any player to say.

pudman13
08-12-2014, 08:46 AM
I'm sure Thompson won't be happy about his diminished role, but we'll see if he takes it well or not. I wonder if he might end up getting some playing time at center.

pegasus
08-12-2014, 10:20 AM
It'll be so pretty when they start fighting over touches.:lol

Nash
08-12-2014, 10:43 AM
You mean the escape goat for the Cavs if they lose games or fail?? hmm.. It would be Love, TT or Waiters a pinch of Irving as well..
http://http://rebeccaaarup.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/escapegoat.jpg
http://http://www.homesteadhomemaking.com/files/cache/8d1f36ef11a0fe35783a8ae08fdadcbe.jpg

Escape goat :lol

ralph_i_el
08-12-2014, 11:02 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: then they should trade waiters for Brandon roy

Le Shaqtus
08-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Dion. He's already a diva so it's just adding fuel to the fire.

NattyPButter
08-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Dion. He's already a diva so it's just adding fuel to the fire.

How's he a diva besides made up crap the media made up about him?

hawkfan
08-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Hawks get Dion Waiters.
Cavs get Kyle Korver.

Cavs get a veteran who can shoot and pass and defer to LBJ.
Hawks get a young wing who can create his own shot.

Beastmode88
08-12-2014, 12:50 PM

Lmao hating the best member of the cavs before the summer. You shouldn't even be allowed to watch or talk basketball. Cava fan hating their own roster when it went from a negative win/loss team to a potential first seed. Just plain out disgusting. Why isn't this guy perma banned.

HurricaneKid
08-12-2014, 01:01 PM
I feel like Waiters is a good enough shooter and slasher that he will play off LeBron really well. KLove and his skill set is a good match as well. But Kyrie's sole positive attribute is his ability to drive and play with the ball. That simply doesn't work with LeBron. I really don't know how he fits in at all. And I'm not sure his personality is going to work. I discount Kyrie a LOT when projecting these Cavs. He still has some amazing basketball skill, but I don't see how it is incorporated into this team. Add in his dubious clashes in the past and I think he is easily the most likely to have issues.

So yeah, I vote Kyrie.

HurricaneKid
08-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Hawks get Dion Waiters.
Cavs get Kyle Korver.

Millsap and Korver for Kyrie and TT/1st?

Much better for Cle. I think Ferry says no though.

navy
08-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Nobody will say shit.

BrownEye007
08-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Hawks get Dion Waiters.
Cavs get Kyle Korver.

That deals so lopsided I'm gonna go ahead and offer our counter-proposal of Waiters for Horford. We can throw in Verajao and/or Haywood if we have to to make salaries match. This way the Hawks still get an up and coming all star in Waiters and the Cavs get an all star caliber big to pair with LBJ/Love/Irving

Fowl
08-12-2014, 05:05 PM
LMFAOOOOOOO! Escape Goat!?!

Hey Yo
08-12-2014, 05:12 PM
Nobody will say shit.
That's what happens to a team that 90% of the players don't know how it feels to win on a consistent basis.

Winning cures bitching about touches.

smoovegittar
08-12-2014, 05:31 PM
It'll be so pretty when they start fighting over touches.:lol
Oh Lord, this team has the goods to offer the most drama since Rodman. For this alone, I can't wait for the season to start. Talk about dysfunction...

navy
08-12-2014, 05:34 PM
That's what happens to a team that 90% of the players don't know how it feels to win on a consistent basis.

Winning cures bitching about touches.
This. LOL at these guys bitching for touches. Haven't even made the playoffs yet. :oldlol:

If someone of the team is bitching about touches, it will be Lebron. Which is unlikely.

hangintheair
08-12-2014, 05:35 PM
Lmao hating the best member of the cavs before the summer. You shouldn't even be allowed to watch or talk basketball. Cava fan hating their own roster when it went from a negative win/loss team to a potential first seed. Just plain out disgusting. Why isn't this guy perma banned.

He is but he keeps coming back.. BTW he is Lakas.

secund2nun
08-12-2014, 06:05 PM

Should have traded Kyrie for a center.

secund2nun
08-12-2014, 06:08 PM
I feel like Waiters is a good enough shooter and slasher that he will play off LeBron really well. KLove and his skill set is a good match as well. But Kyrie's sole positive attribute is his ability to drive and play with the ball. That simply doesn't work with LeBron. I really don't know how he fits in at all. And I'm not sure his personality is going to work. I discount Kyrie a LOT when projecting these Cavs. He still has some amazing basketball skill, but I don't see how it is incorporated into this team. Add in his dubious clashes in the past and I think he is easily the most likely to have issues.

So yeah, I vote Kyrie.

Kyrie can shoot from outside as well so he isn't a space killer or anything like that, but the bothersome part is paying so much money to Kyrie for what his role will be. His ability to drive in will fit with Lebron because the Cavs have great spacing and Kyrie is a good 3 point shooter himself.

hawksdogsbraves
08-12-2014, 06:13 PM
Millsap and Korver for Kyrie and TT/1st?

Much better for Cle. I think Ferry says no though.

:oldlol: Ferry would do that deal in a second. Awful deal for Cle.

As to the OP I could definitely see Irving getting disgruntled, he's used to being the man and not having a competitive locker room environment, a lot of changes on the way for his entitled azz.

Dion too maybe, he just isn't going to get the touches he wants. I could see Cleveland shipping him out pretty quickly if he starts moaning.

TT will be fine, he's buddies with Bran and doesn't need shots anyway to play his game.

RedBlackAttack
08-12-2014, 06:16 PM

By "the fans," you mean LeBron James fans, right?

smoovegittar
08-12-2014, 06:22 PM
By "the fans," you mean LeBron James fans, right?
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Meticode
08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Yes, gimme that 37% career field goal percentage liability.

RedBlackAttack
08-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Yes, gimme that 37% career field goal percentage liability.
Minnesota didn't give Love a 5th year on his contract extension so that they'd be able to give Rubio the max. That was excellent planning ahead. :oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
08-12-2014, 06:53 PM
It will be Kyrie.Kevin Love wouldnt even complain about the timberwolves in public.Dion Waiters would complain in the lockerroom.

Meticode
08-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Surprised no one said LeBron honestly.

navy
08-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Surprised no one said LeBron honestly.
I did....

All these other guys cant say shit.

Meticode
08-12-2014, 06:58 PM
I did....

All these other guys cant say shit.
No one can say anything on here. Just type it.

smoovegittar
08-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Best thing I've read here yet this evening. I don't know if that's good or bad.

navy
08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
You thought you were being clever, but I was actually talking about the Cavs players. :no:

Meticode
08-12-2014, 07:07 PM
You thought you were being clever, but I was actually talking about the Cavs players. :no:

Sexy.

navy
08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Sexy.
PM me for pics.

Meticode
08-12-2014, 07:09 PM
PM me for pics.
You can't talk on here, only type.

navy
08-12-2014, 07:13 PM
You can't talk on here, only type.
Jokes on you again. I say everything I type. Not my fault if you cant hear me.

Meticode
08-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Jokes on you again. I say everything I type. Not my fault if you cant hear me.
http://media2.giphy.com/media/hsQiaCx9JyyeQ/giphy.gif

stephanieg
08-12-2014, 10:46 PM
LeBron & Love gonna get in a slapfight over who gets the rebounds.

comerb
08-13-2014, 01:08 AM
Probably Waiters because he's a certified dumbass.

poido123
08-13-2014, 01:11 AM
LeBron & Love gonna get in a slapfight over who gets the rebounds.

Lebron giving the staredown like Love is getting in the way of his stats :oldlol:

chosen_one6
08-13-2014, 01:29 AM
spoken like someone who never watched a cavs game.

Kyrie is a whiner.

Dion is the better teammate.

Kyrie takes games off, while Dion plays his heart out every single play. Dion is also the one who has bounced from being on the bench to starting the past two seasons. He's never complained, he's only said he wants to start, which is what you'd expect any player to say.

I had Kyrie on my fantasy and watched plenty of Cavs games. Dion plays like a f*cking idiot.