PDA

View Full Version : Where does Lebron rank all time if Wade/Bosh/Deng beats Lebron/Love/Kyrie in a series

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 02:35 PM
be honest

IMO if this happens ( or miami makes the finals in any way )

this is the top 15 all time

#1A) Jordan
#1B) Kareem
#1C) Russell
#4 Wilt
#5A) Magic
#5B) Kobe
#5C) Duncan
#8 Bird
#9 Shaq
#10 Hakeem
#11 Oscar
#12 West
#13 Moses
#14 Julius
#15A) Lebron
#15B) Baylor

no way is lebron above dr J if both his rings get discounted even further.

and forget moses malone either. that guy also has 1 legit ring. same with west and oscar. lebron will have an elgin baylor type career

zero rings/big stats/little impact on winning but a ton of talent. good career. not legendary

all lebron has is espn voted nominations. mvps arent won. theyre given

KirbyPls
08-12-2014, 02:36 PM
be honest

#1A) Jordan
#1B) Kareem
#1C) Russell
#4 Wilt
#5A) Magic
#5B) Kobe
#5C) Duncan
#8 Bird
#9 Shaq
#10 Hakeem
#11 Oscar
#12 West
#13 Moses
#14 Julius
#15A) Lebron
#15B) Baylor

and forget moses malone either. that guy also has 1 legit ring. same with west and oscar. lebron will have an elgin baylor type career

zero rings/big stats/little impact on winning but a ton of talent. good career. not legendary

above Kobe, which is all you need to know.

Jlamb47
08-12-2014, 02:37 PM
be honest

#1A) Jordan
#1B) Kareem
#1C) Russell
#4 Wilt
#5A) Magic
#5B) Kobe
#5C) Duncan
#8 Bird
#9 Shaq
#10 Hakeem
#11 Oscar
#12 West
#13 Moses
#14 Julius
#15A) Lebron
#15B) Baylor

I hate Lebron but hes already in the top 10

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 02:43 PM
I hate Lebron but hes already in the top 10

lol yea hes arguably top 10 right now tied with hakeem i'd say. but the point of this thread isnt about lebrons ranking as of now. its about how the miami heat can destroy his accomplishments by showing theyre better without him. beating him directly would be even worse. i dunno how he would recover

Jlamb47
08-12-2014, 02:45 PM
lol yea hes arguably top 10 right now tied with hakeem i'd say. but the point of this thread isnt about lebrons ranking as of now. its about how the miami heat can destroy his accomplishments by showing theyre better without him. beating him directly would be even worse. i dunno how he would recover

Oh okay. If they win is prolly cuz chemistry but who knows lol

qrich
08-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Still above Kobe.

navy
08-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Above Kobe.

K Xerxes
08-12-2014, 02:49 PM
We'll have something to discuss if this happens. You can dissect what your hypothetical scenario (i.e. your wet dream) means for LeBron's legacy, but until it happens, it means as much as Kobe putting up 3-1-1 on 15% in a finals series vs LeBron (i.e. jack shit) right now.

Prometheus
08-12-2014, 02:51 PM
To be honest, Miami is going to suck this year.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Still above Kobe.

lebron isnt ahead of kobe on any poll.

the sportsnation fan vote, the ISH vote, the sports illustrated all time ranking or the dime magazine all time ranking.

even tnt fans voted him higher, and sporting news named him player of the century

hes also ranked higher by nearly every single person in and around the league. most notably michael jordan and lebron james himself.

even dwyane wade came out not long ago and said kobe was the player of our generation

pat riley said only kobe is right there with jordan all time

i wouldnt be surprised if lebrons own mom picked kobe

so please stfu and stop trolling. this is the last time i respond to such nonsense

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Lebron>Kobe

FLDFSU
08-12-2014, 02:57 PM

The Miami Heat are stacked NOW. We have 2 superstars, and an all-star in Deng, in addition we return the most stacked supporting cast of all time, and coach, and no longer have to play "Lebron ball."

Beating the Cavs is like beating the Pacers (last year) or Bulls...it does nothing to enhance the legacy of the most stacked team of all time--Miami Heat.

rhowen4
08-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I love seeing your top 10 lists to track Kobe and how much he has risen through the ranks since the last time... While being injured.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:00 PM
The Miami Heat are stacked NOW. We have 2 superstars, and an all-star in Deng, in addition we return the most stacked supporting cast of all time, and coach, and no longer have to play "Lebron ball."

Beating the Cavs is like beating the Pacers (last year) or Bulls...it does nothing to enhance the legacy of the most stacked team of all time--Miami Heat.

lol oh now theyre stacked. before they were scrubs. i thought wade was finished. i thought bosh was a role player bum. i thought lebron dragged scrubs to the finals

now cause they got washed up danny granger theyre stacked ? LOL

ohh ok

:roll:

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:01 PM
I love seeing your top 10 lists to track Kobe and how much he has risen through the ranks since the last time... While being injured.

ive pretty much had him tied with magic since his 5th title

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Duncan and Magic arent 5A/5B with kobe.

I would have magic 5, duncan 6, bird 7, Bron 8, and Kobe 9

FLDFSU
08-12-2014, 03:06 PM
lol oh now theyre stacked. before they were scrubs. i thought wade was finished. i thought bosh was a role player bum. i thought lebron dragged scrubs to the finals

now cause they got washed up danny granger theyre stacked ? LOL

ohh ok

I remember what YOU said. YOU said that the Heat were stacked as of this year.

So how does a team that got BETTER (no more "Lebron ball") that was already the most stacked team of all time, beating a James led Cavs team some sort of upset?

By your own admissions, the Heat are SUPPOSED to beat the Cavs, so why would the Heat defeating the Cavs diminish Lebron's legacy?

Mass Debator
08-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Wade and Lebron would be a tie at #15.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Duncan and Magic arent 5A/5B with kobe.

I would have magic 5, duncan 6, bird 7, Bron 8, and Kobe 9

well its a good thing youre blind. otherwise i would be afraid of you in control of a motorized vehicle

riseagainst
08-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Wade and Lebron would be a tie at #15.

:applause:

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:11 PM
I remember what YOU said. YOU said that the Heat were stacked as of this year.

So how does a team that got BETTER (no more "Lebron ball") that was already the most stacked team of all time, beating a James led Cavs team some sort of upset?

By your own admissions, the Heat are SUPPOSED to beat the Cavs, so why would the Heat defeating the Cavs diminish Lebron's legacy?

i didnt say they were stacked. i said they were better than the current cavs roster. but since then theyve added mike miller and will add kevin love/ ray allen

and all they really lost from last year was anthony bennett who never played anyway

dubeta
08-12-2014, 03:19 PM
LeBron is already locked ahead of kobe no matter what

So even with the loss he would be 1-2 spots ahead of kobe, so it depends where you have bean ranked in your GOAT list

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:26 PM
LeBron is already locked ahead of kobe no matter what

So even with the loss he would be 1-2 spots ahead of kobe, so it depends where you have bean ranked in your GOAT list

according to who? you? ok

every other outlet in every aspect of life disagrees by majority opinion.

dubeta
08-12-2014, 03:28 PM

Btw how much should Kobe's rank fall for not making the playoffs after Shaq left

They basically went from the finals to the lottery just because of Shaq leaving, how much did that impact his rankings???

FLDFSU
08-12-2014, 03:30 PM
i didnt say they were stacked. i said they were better than the current cavs roster. but since then theyve added mike miller and will add kevin love/ ray allen

and all they really lost from last year was anthony bennett who never played anyway

So there is this thing called "Google":

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347842

July 17-you calling the Cavs "stacked"

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341008

June 9-This is you saying Miami was stacked (at least had a stacked supporting cast)

lebron ends up 2 for 5 in nba finals. the heat break up and lebron stays at 2 titles with a wilt like choking resum.. going down as the guy who lost to a 40 year old in the finals with a stacked supporting cast. wasting away the rest of his career on some bum franchise like the cavs hoping rookies carry him back to the finals

dubeta
08-12-2014, 03:30 PM

Btw all the outlets you are discussing were all in 2008-2010. Find me a reputable ranking that is recent that still has kobe > lebron :oldlol:

Looking at 2008 media telling us kobe>bran isn going to help your argument :lol

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Btw all the outlets you are discussing were all in 2008-2010. Find me a reputable ranking that is recent that still has kobe > lebron :oldlol:

Looking at 2008 media telling us kobe>bran isn going to help your argument :lol

current sportsnation poll 2014 = Kobe Bryant

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/11090247/all-nba-players

october 2012 issue Dime Magazine player of the century = kobe bryant

http://www.lakersnation.com/dime-magazine-names-kobe-bryant-player-of-the-century/2012/09/16/

july 2014 ISH poll = Kobe 9th, lebron 10th

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349979

so on a fan scale... no

on a media scale... no

on your own message board... no

and even big name players like MJ... and lebrons humble about it. why cant you be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps9pyXom0L0

Mr Feeny
08-12-2014, 03:45 PM

http://www.lakersnation.com/dime-magazine-names-kobe-bryant-player-of-the-century/2012/09/16/

so on a fan scale... no

on a media scale... no

and even big name players like MJ... and lebrons humble about it. why cant you be?

Mhmmm. Do go on.

aj1987
08-12-2014, 03:47 PM

#1 Jordan
#2 Kareem
#3 Russell
#4 Shaq
#5A) Magic
#5B) Duncan
#5C) LeBron
#8 Bird
#9 Kobe
#10 Hakeem
#11 Oscar
#12 West
#13 Moses
#14 Julius
Fixed the top 14 for you.

LeBron >>>>> Mr. 6/24 in a game 7.

dubeta
08-12-2014, 03:48 PM

so on a fan scale... no

on a media scale... no

We all know laker fans dominate the internet, there are probably more laker fans then all other fanbases combined so the sports nation poll means nothing

The dime magazine was written in October 2012, before lebron won another MVP FMVP , ring

MJ also said his thing before Lebron won another ring

Player of the century is deceiving as lebron never played from 2000-2002, so who cares about 2000-2010 :facepalm

Right now in 2014 the majority of unbiased fans have lebron> kobe

And the ISH ranking was PROVEN to be rigged, lebron won the votes but OP didn't count a lot of lebron votes

r15mohd
08-12-2014, 03:49 PM

so on a fan scale... no

on a media scale... no

SN poll has TD below Lebron, Bird ahead of Wilt, Magic ahead of Kareem/Wilt/Russel...those reasons alone discredit the poll

Lakers Nation poll is biased out the gate

the only one that shows credit is ISH...but this board is riddle with Kobe-ites and Lebron-Haters, and would prop in both respects without subjective data...not to mention the board poll being completely RIGGED!

Mr Feeny
08-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Fixed the top 14 for you.

LeBron >>>>> Mr. 6/24 in a game 7.

No wilt?
I'd have him and Hakeem ahead of Kobe with Kobe at 11th all time.
Very impressive from Kobe btw.

pauk
08-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Yea, top 15 is to friendly..... bcuz, cmon, losing in the playoffs automatically removes your accolades....

HurricaneKid
08-12-2014, 03:53 PM

Are you seriously citing a rigged ISH poll as evidence? Because LOOooool.

aj1987
08-12-2014, 03:58 PM
No wilt?
I'd have him and Hakeem ahead of Kobe with Kobe at 11th all time.
Very impressive from Kobe btw.
Was trying to piss of Wilts' "kid".

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 04:01 PM
We all know laker fans dominate the internet, there are probably more laker fans then all other fanbases combined so the sports nation poll means nothing

The dime magazine was written in October 2012, before lebron won another MVP FMVP , ring

Player of the century is deceiving as lebron never played from 2000-2002, so who cares about 2000-2010 :facepalm

And the ISH ranking was PROVEN to be rigged, lebron won the votes but OP didn't count a lot of lebron votes

thats the weakest rebuttal i've ever witnessed on ISH

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Yea, top 15 is to friendly..... bcuz, cmon, losing in the playoffs automatically removes your accolades....

if kobe ditched the 2010 lakers and in 2011 gasol and odom beat kobe/dirk/terry ( which is comparable to lebron/love/kyrie

kobes career would be over.

open your eyes people.

you have no idea just how damaging itel be unless you look at it from a different perspective

riseagainst
08-12-2014, 04:05 PM
i dont see this happening.

Beastmode88
08-12-2014, 04:05 PM

kobe has 5 rings, lebron has 2. in before kobe had shaq. so did lebron and they didn't do shit. :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
08-12-2014, 04:06 PM
According to ISH logic, it wouldn't affect his legacy at all since it doesn't affect his finals record.

Mr Feeny
08-12-2014, 04:08 PM
kobe has 5 rings, lebron has 2. in before kobe had shaq. so did lebron and they didn't do shit. :roll:Solid logic. We are all convinced.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 04:09 PM
According to ISH logic, it wouldn't affect his legacy at all since it doesn't affect his finals record.
yes it would

it would go from 2 for 5 all the way down to 0 for 5 since his 2 rings would be bogus trash ontop of the already established asterisks left by a lockout and ray allen

J Shuttlesworth
08-12-2014, 04:10 PM
yes it would

it would go from 2 for 5 all the way down to 0 for 5 since his 2 rings would be bogus trash ontop of the already established asterisks left by a lockout and ray allen
I guess we'd have to knock down Kobe's rings for being bailed out by Shaq, Horry, Fisher, etc. So they're both at 0 rings? But LeBron has 4 MVPs

Solid logic. 4>1 :applause:

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 04:11 PM
as long as he doesnt miss the playoffs in his prime and he doesnt shoot 6-24 in the most important game of his life, he will always stay ahead of Kobe.

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 04:14 PM
yes it would

Kobe: 2000 ( doesnt count, he was barely a role player), 2001 ( rigged), 2002 ( rigged), 2009 ( only legit one), 2010 ( rigged)

Lebron: 2012 ( count as 1.5 rings because it was much harder with the lockout), 2013 ( 1.5 because one of the worst production by the supporting cast).

3>1

Lebron>kobe

riseagainst
08-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Kobe: 2000 ( doesnt count, he was barely a role player), 2001 ( rigged), 2002 ( rigged), 2009 ( only legit one), 2010 ( rigged)

Lebron: 2012 ( count as 1.5 rings because it was much harder with the lockout), 2013 ( 1.5 because one of the worst production by the supporting cast).

3>1

Lebron>kobe

r15mohd
08-12-2014, 04:19 PM
it's going to be a sad day for Kenneth when the Lebron-Kobe gap starts to widen increasingly, in favor of Lebron. Right now, you can say they're somewhat of a tie, with Lebron peaking and Kobe peaking here and there, based on whatever criteria you want to use.

However, Kobe isn't going upward anytime soon nor ever...his RSVP in the top10 is fading away, and inevitable that he drops out to Lebron, and if KD starts winning, eventually to KD too.

Kobe's been a pretty great player in his years...no one can say otherwise...but one you hit your peak, the only way to go is down.

dubeta
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
it's going to be a sad day for Kenneth when the Lebron-Kobe gap starts to widen increasingly, in favor of Lebron. Right now, you can say they're somewhat of a tie, with Lebron peaking and Kobe peaking here and there, based on whatever criteria you want to use.

However, Kobe isn't going upward anytime soon nor ever...his RSVP in the top10 is fading away, and inevitable that he drops out to Lebron, and if KD starts winning, eventually to KD too.

Kobe's been a pretty great player in his years...no one can say otherwise...but one you hit your peak, the only way to go is down.

These are sad times to be a kobe stan :oldlol:

You can tell its slowly killing them, nothing can help kobe now, his career cant improve while lebron is still in his prime, probably going to win another 2-3 rings at least

Every year passes lebron increases his legacy, while kobe's is set in stone

They are trying extremely hard to convince themselves kobe> lebron, but sooner or later even they will have to admit the obvious that bran >>> kobe

oh well, it sucks but thats life :lol

riseagainst
08-12-2014, 04:27 PM

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Soundwave
08-12-2014, 04:27 PM

LeBron's own decline is probably not that far off either. Players don't magically get better or more athletic in their 30s.

Durant-Wiggins era probably will start soon enough, lol.

Inferno
08-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Above Bean by a hair

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
I guess we'd have to knock down Kobe's rings for being bailed out by Shaq, Horry, Fisher, etc. So they're both at 0 rings? But LeBron has 4 MVPs

Solid logic. 4>1 :applause:

sorry but if horry, fisher or anyone else whos ever made a clutch shot ends up missing. the series isnt over. kobes never had a person make a shot to save his legacy. if they missed kobe still had an opportunity to win. lebron didn't

and kobe proved his worth since shaq left. lebron hasnt proven himself without wade or bosh yet.

lebrons career is still up in the air

Hey Yo
08-12-2014, 04:42 PM
sorry but if horry, fisher or anyone else whos ever made a clutch shot ends up missing. the series isnt over. kobes never had a person make a shot to save his legacy. if they missed kobe still had an opportunity to win. lebron didn't

and kobe proved his worth since shaq left. lebron hasnt proven himself without wade or bosh yet.

lebrons career is still up in the air
LeBron proved himself by signing with a garbage franchise and at age 22 by taking that garbage franchise to the Finals, which had never been there before.

Kobe proved himself by telling NJ not to draft him. He wanted the easy way and play for the 2nd best NBA franchise ever. After Shaq leaves, he has some mediocre teammates for a few seasons, then cries to the media for a trade.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 04:55 PM
LeBron proved himself by signing with a garbage franchise and at age 22 by taking that garbage franchise to the Finals, which had never been there before.

Kobe proved himself by telling NJ not to draft him. He wanted the easy way and play for the 2nd best NBA franchise ever. After Shaq leaves, he has some mediocre teammates for a few seasons, then cries to the media for a trade.

he only had to beat one team to make it out of the east though...

that wasnt impressive. its also why most tv personalities dont count his loss in 2007. because they all know the cavs didnt belong in the finals and it was a fluke. the east sucks dick.

theres a reason lebrons only beatin like 5 teams with 50+ wins from 2004 till 2014 ( an 11 year span ) to make 5 nba finals

while kobes had to beat 24 teams with 50+ wins from 2000-2010 ( an 11 year span ) to make 7 nba finals

Hey Yo
08-12-2014, 05:25 PM
he only had to beat one team to make it out of the east though...

that wasnt impressive. its also why most tv personalities dont count his loss in 2007. because they all know the cavs didnt belong in the finals and it was a fluke. the east sucks dick.

theres a reason lebrons only beatin like 5 teams with 50+ wins from 2004 till 2014 ( an 11 year span ) to make 5 nba finals

while kobes had to beat 24 teams with 50+ wins from 2000-2010 ( an 11 year span ) to make 7 nba finals
Still doesn't change the fact that 18yr old James proved himself by signing with a garbage franchise. He proved he was the best player on that team at the end of his rookie season.

Kobe allegedly wanted to play so bad that he settled for riding the pine his first 2 seasons instead of starting for the Nets. Kobe proved he didn't want to try to carry a team until his superman left. Then cried for a trade shortly after when he saw how tough it was.

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Still doesn't change the fact that 18yr old James proved himself by signing with a garbage franchise. He proved he was the best player on that team at the end of his rookie season.

Kobe allegedly wanted to play so bad that he settled for riding the pine his first 2 seasons instead of starting for the Nets. Kobe proved he didn't want to try to carry a team until his superman left. Then cried for a trade shortly after when he saw how tough it was.

heres a fact. kobe won 2 titles without another single nba hall of famer

no other player in nba history can say this

and making it to the finals is not accomplishment in the eastern confrence. especially from 2001 till 2007. 2008 till now is still bad. but back then it was at an all time low

dubeta
08-12-2014, 07:03 PM

and making it to the finals is not accomplishment in the eastern confrence. especially from 2001 till 2007. 2008 till now is still bad. but back then it was at an all time low

Gasol is a hall of famer the fukk u smoking

navy
08-12-2014, 07:06 PM

Gasol and Phil Jackson? :facepalm

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Gasol and Phil Jackson? :facepalm

Gasol is a hall of famer the fukk u smoking

A) coaches don't play. they don't count as part of the lineup. and if they did then hakeem had 1 in 94.. cause rudy T will eventually make it due to coaching 2 back to back title teams over 13 nba seasons while winning nearly 60% of his games

B) i said no other NBA hall of famer. Gasol will be inducted for his international/europian/fiba/olympic resume

his nba resume is not hall of fame material. it especially won't be after another 5 years in chicago coming off the bench

his 18ppg career average will dip to around 15. he'l still only have 4 reserve allstar games. he'l still only have two 3rd team all nba nominations.

and just winning titles as a key contributor doesnt make you automatically hall of fame either. or else mark aguire would be in there.

its like if someone won a title with sabonis. he wouldnt count as an nba hall of fame team mate.

sorry guys.

dubeta
08-12-2014, 07:25 PM
A) coaches don't play. they don't count as part of the lineup. and if they did then hakeem had 1 in 94.. cause rudy T will eventually make it due to coaching 2 back to back title teams over 13 nba seasons while winning nearly 60% of his games

B) i said no other NBA hall of famer. Gasol will be inducted for his international/europian/fiba/olympic resume

his nba resume is not hall of fame material. it especially won't be after another 5 years in chicago coming off the bench

his 18ppg career average will dip to around 15. he'l still only have 4 reserve allstar games. he'l still only have two 3rd team all nba nominations.

and just winning titles as a key contributor doesnt make you automatically hall of fame either. or else mark aguire would be in there.

its like if someone won a title with sabonis. he wouldnt count as an nba hall of fame team mate.

sorry guys.

LMAO what criteria is that?? NBA hall of fame? :roll:

Winning 2 rings, and leading your team in win shares in one of them isnt? He has a better case for the hall of fame than Bosh

Guys nothing to see here, just kenneth bending the rules and criteria to his advantage to try and prove kobe is a top 10 player :roll: :applause:

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 07:53 PM
LMAO what criteria is that?? NBA hall of fame? :roll:

Winning 2 rings, and leading your team in win shares in one of them isnt? He has a better case for the hall of fame than Bosh

Guys nothing to see here, just kenneth bending the rules and criteria to his advantage to try and prove kobe is a top 10 player :roll: :applause:

gasol is 0-16 in the playoffs as leader

and bosh will retire with 15 allstar games to gasols 4. he's already got 9 selections by age 29

leading the heat for the next 5 years in the crap east he's also gonna collect a load of all nba's

he'l also have a way better career average than gasol in 5 years

leading miami averaging 20+ppg while gasols coming off the bench

trust me. bosh will have more than enough NBA accomplishments to make it.

he's already pretty much guaranteed

305Baller
08-12-2014, 07:55 PM
whats all this A,B,C crap. Man up and pick one. Or just do tiers.

Fudge
08-12-2014, 07:56 PM

and bosh will retire with 15 allstar games to gasols 4. he's already got 9 selections by age 29

leading the heat for the next 5 years in the crap east he's also gonna collect a load of all nba's

Bahahaha ethered by kenny

magictricked
08-12-2014, 07:58 PM
12-15 where he is now. He's getting to that stage in his career and he's had enough failures already that he's about locked in unless he goes on some amazing 5 year spree.

Hey Yo
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM

Phil, Fisher, Gasol are HOF. Pau would have made even if he never played for LA

Still doesn't change the fact that your boy cowered at the challenge at age 17, while James shined, proved himself and got ROY at 18.

Hey Yo
08-12-2014, 08:07 PM

Stopped reading there. Kenny doesn't even know that there's votes for the East and votes for the West.

Pau's lack of all-star games is because of the position he plays......stacked!!

TheMarkMadsen
08-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Pau's lack of all-star games is because of the position he plays......stacked!!

:facepalm :facepalm

04: beat out by.. AK47, Peja, Brad Miller

05: beat out by Marion, Amare

07: beat out by.. Boozer, Okur, Marion..

08: beat out by.. Boozer, West..

STACKED..

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
:facepalm :facepalm

04: beat out by.. AK47, Peja, Brad Miller

05: beat out by Marion, Amare

07: beat out by.. Boozer, Okur, Marion..

08: beat out by.. Boozer, West..

STACKED..

that and gasols on the ballot as a F/C... he has literally 6-7 chances to make it

LBJFTW
08-12-2014, 09:47 PM
I stopped reading after I saw Kobe 5B and Duncan 5A

Duncan > Kobe, and there is no argument.

TheMarkMadsen
08-12-2014, 09:58 PM
I stopped reading after I saw Kobe 5B and Duncan 5A

Duncan > Kobe, and there is no argument.

Kobe>Duncan.

DonDadda59
08-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Honestly, I don't see why that would affect his all time standing. Only way it would negatively impact it is if he had a repeat of his '11 finals where he completely disappears and is the main reason his team lost. Everyone on Miami has FAR more playoff experience than anyone on CLE not named LeBron or Varejao.

Who knows how guys like Love and Kyrie will react when the stakes are highest. Kyrie has been clutch as f*ck, but that's in the regular season where the margin of error is less pronounced.

JT123
08-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Honestly, I don't see why that would affect his all time standing. Only way it would negatively impact it is if he had a repeat of his '11 finals where he completely disappears and is the main reason his team lost. Everyone on Miami has FAR more playoff experience than anyone on CLE not named LeBron or Varejao.

Who knows how guys like Love and Kyrie will react when the stakes are highest. Kyrie has been clutch as f*ck, but that's in the regular season where the margin of error is less pronounced.
An unbiased post about Lebron? :biggums:
Who hacked this account? :coleman:

poido123
08-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Get's pushed out of the top 10 for good.

One two many inexcusable fails.

poido123
08-12-2014, 10:09 PM
An unbiased post about Lebron? :biggums:
Who hacked this account? :coleman:

People goin round calling other posters biased, when they clearly are is stupid.

YOU'RE ON A DAMN BASKETBALL FORUM FULL OF FANS!!!

Everyone is biased, the ones who act like they aren't are only doing so to avoid negs.

JT123
08-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Get's pushed out of the top 10 for good.

One two many inexcusable fails.
*too :facepalm

kennethgriffin
08-12-2014, 10:23 PM

i'l say it again

how much weight would kobes rings have if he left LA in 2010 to join dallas

and Gasol/Odom's lakers beat the 2011 Dallas mavericks with Kobe/Dirk/Terry ( which is basically a Lebron/Love/Kyrie trio )

it would absolutely destroy the 2 titles kobe won with gasol and odom. and would prove to the world that kobe was worthless

now.. if miami beats clevelands big trio.....guess what?

its GAME OVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VlflsDVP1Q#t=2m30s

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ANY SEC NUHW

poido123
08-12-2014, 10:37 PM
*too :facepalm

Thanks. I needed that. :applause: