PDA

View Full Version : Love is better than Dirk & the NBA has never seen something like the Cavs Big 4

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 02:56 PM
The NBA has never seen a line up where you have four shooters/passers/ball handlers combination players that the Cavs have manning their PG SG SF PF positions.

Kyrie
Waiters
LeBron
Love

That lineup is really unprecedented. They will conservatively average 80 points on great %s by themselves.

Get ready for the ride

eeeeeebro
08-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Meet the spurs Big 10

Jlamb47
08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Meet the spurs Big 10

Lol Spurs dont have that

Love Irving and Lebron all averaged over 20 points last year and made the all star team

when 3 players on spurs all made all star team together?

PJR
08-12-2014, 03:58 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148492

Oh.

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 04:07 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148492

Oh.
Cavs won 66 games that year

You lost

Beastmode88
08-12-2014, 04:11 PM

You lost

Lost in the 2nd round. Next.

J Shuttlesworth
08-12-2014, 04:12 PM
Lol Spurs dont have that

Love Irving and Lebron all averaged over 20 points last year and made the all star team

Spurs had what... 8 players shooting 40% from the 3pt line last year? Ridiculous team. 2014 was one of the deepest teams of all time, but wouldn't have been shit w/o Popovich

PJR
08-12-2014, 04:12 PM

You lost

They won 61. And lost in the second round.

LoneyROY7
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
OP actually thinks Dion Waiters will be a relevant player on this team.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

oarabbus
08-12-2014, 04:31 PM
The NBA has never seen a line up where you have four shooters/passers/ball handlers combination players that the Cavs have manning their PG SG SF PF positions.

Kyrie
Waiters
LeBron
Love

That lineup is really unprecedented. They will conservatively average 80 points on great %s by themselves.

Get ready for the ride

Waiters sucks but Kyrie/Lebron/Love can drop 20+ every game.

LoneyROY7
08-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Waiters sucks but Kyrie/Lebron/Love can drop 20+ every game.

Waiters will be the Mario Chalmers of this Cavs team. :lol

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 04:46 PM
:roll: @ anyone thinking Dion would let LeBron talk to him like he did Chalmers

LoneyROY7
08-12-2014, 04:51 PM
:roll: @ anyone thinking Dion would let LeBron talk to him like he did Chalmers

What the f*ck is he gonna he do? :lol

If Waiters says anything, Bran will have his a** on the next flight out of Cleveland.

moe94
08-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Waiters is god. Wiggins is shit.

QueefBelieve :bowdown:

LoneyROY7
08-12-2014, 04:55 PM
Mario Chalmers > Dion Waiters.

At least Mario is clutch.

Cone
08-12-2014, 04:56 PM
love better than dirk? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dirk at 36 is better than love in his prime. sad

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 05:26 PM
love better than dirk? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

dirk at 36 is better than love in his prime. sad
No

J Shuttlesworth
08-12-2014, 05:29 PM
No
If we see Love leading a team to the finals where he sweeps the Kobe Lakers, beats the Durant Thunder, and beats the stacked prime LeBron/Wade/Bosh Heat, then we can consider him > Dirk.

smoovegittar
08-12-2014, 05:36 PM
The cluster of LeTards really bringing this site down to a new level. Can't wait to watch Kobe, KD and Melo put up ungodly numbers while Mr. Bigger-than -the-game has a stroke trying to lead Vanilla Ice and the land of misfit toys out of the East. :oldlol:

JUDGE WITNESS
08-12-2014, 05:39 PM
:lol

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 06:04 PM
The cluster of LeTards really bringing this site down to a new level. Can't wait to watch Kobe, KD and Melo put up ungodly numbers while Mr. Bigger-than -the-game has a stroke trying to lead Vanilla Ice and the land of misfit toys out of the East. :oldlol:
You know me?

Yea, I'm on the way to another 1k thread on my resume. Everything I say matters.

You lil disrespectful mofos kill me. Add to the thread or just watch from the sidelines like most do.

I'm educating now..

BrownEye007
08-12-2014, 06:12 PM

:biggums:
http://youtu.be/EaulFmoY39k
:hammerhead:

smoovegittar
08-12-2014, 06:14 PM
You know me?

Yea, I'm on the way to another 1k thread on my resume. Everything I say matters.

You lil disrespectful mofos kill me. Add to the thread or just watch from the sidelines like most do.

I'm educating now..
Anything you say, sweetpea~ :D

dr.hee
08-12-2014, 06:23 PM
You know me?

I'm educating now..

Good job, make your parents proud. You go girl!

:roll:

RedBlackAttack
08-12-2014, 06:27 PM

WTF is this?

RicksPlace
08-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Love > Dirk.

Love has more toughness, leadership skills, better stroke (wet), footwork, better scorer, better rebounder by a BIG margin, better defender. I think Dirk is probably a better free throw shooter. But that is because Love hasn't really decided to work on that part of his game. Once he do that, he'll be better. Let me know what you guys think :)

TimmyDuncan
08-12-2014, 06:38 PM

When did the spurs played in the weak east?
Kyrie wouldn't have been an all star last year in the West with the CP3, Westbrook, Parker, Harden, Curry, Dragic, lillard competition.

Last year All nba team: 11 players from the western conference, 4 from the East
Same thing the year before

KG215
08-12-2014, 06:45 PM

Kyrie
Waiters
LeBron
Love

Get ready for the ride
:oldlol:

At including Watiers. He's not good enough to be considered a part of any "Big ____", yet.

KG215
08-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Love > Dirk.

Love has more toughness, leadership skills, better stroke (wet), footwork, better scorer, better rebounder by a BIG margin, better defender. I think Dirk is probably a better free throw shooter. But that is because Love hasn't really decided to work on that part of his game. Once he do that, he'll be better. Let me know what you guys think :)
If you're comparing Love to prime Dirk, almost every single word of this post is wrong. Even if you're comparing him to current Dirk, some of it is sitll wrong.

Cone
08-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Love > Dirk.

worst post of all time?

you really havent watched dirk at all.

- dirk is tougher
- dirk is a better leader. love got called out by rubio, and barea for being a terrible leader, and he is a locker room cancer. all dirk does it gets praised
- dirk is a WAY better shooter
- dirk has better footwork
- dirk is the better scorer BY FAR
- dirk in the playoffs is a very very good rebounder
- dirk is a better FT shooter
- dirk is easily a better defender

dirk is literally better than kevin love in every single aspect of basketball

MavsSuperFan
08-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Love > Dirk.

:lol :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll:

leadership skills
Love might just be the worst leader in american professional sports history

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:29 PM
dion is so underrated here

i blame op for that

SpecialQue
08-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Waiters is god. Wiggins is shit.

Trading Wiggins will be the worst decision in Cavs history.

RicksPlace
08-12-2014, 07:39 PM
I know Dirk is a great player and will probably be a first/second ballot HOF, but I think he is much more softer that Kevin Love. I respect everyone's opinion, but that is what I think. Who you guys fear the most at the last seconds of games? KL or Dirk?

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XiubF0o.png

sscamero2006
08-12-2014, 07:43 PM
I know Dirk is a great player and will probably be a first/second ballot HOF, but I think he is much more softer that Kevin Love. I respect everyone's opinion, but that is what I think. Who you guys fear the most at the last seconds of games? KL or Dirk?
Dirk and it's not even close :wtf: :facepalm

BigMacAttack
08-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Big four lol, without Lebron that team doesnt make the playoffs in the west.

BigMacAttack
08-12-2014, 07:49 PM

Are you seriously asking that? :facepalm :facepalm

bigt
08-12-2014, 07:54 PM

Dirk by a mile

KG215
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Are you serious? Dirk, and it's not even a legitimate discussion at this point.

FKAri
08-12-2014, 09:35 PM
OP is proof that watching and talking about ball all the time can still not make one any good at understanding it.

eeeeeebro
08-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Love > Dirk.

dirk lead his team to a title over the Big 3 heat team in a rather dominant fashion. While love lead his team to never even making the play-offs any debate beyond that is about padded stats. Btw give me dirk overlove any day

LBJFTW
08-12-2014, 09:44 PM
I don't know what is more of a FAIL.....

Saying Love is > Dirk or the Please-disbelieve mentioning Waiters as a big 4.

Kids these days....

ZMonkey11
08-12-2014, 10:36 PM
What the f*ck is he gonna he do? :lol

If Waiters says anything, Bran will have his a** on the next flight out of Cleveland.

Oh no, not trade me out of Cleveland, Ohio. You bastards!!!

stephanieg
08-12-2014, 10:54 PM

Diminishing returns are a thing.

PleezeBelieve
08-12-2014, 10:56 PM
1200+ views on an obvious thread topic. :eek:

Nothing is shocking about the topic yet everyone can't help but click on the thread.

Credit to me :bowdown:

Aussie Dunker
08-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Love is a better rebounder and outlet passer than Dirk - I think that is clear,

But Dirk is better at every single aspect of the game - Shooting, scoring, footwork, clutchness, leadership, defense, winning, team chemistry, marketable, free throws, athlete (when same age)...