PDA

View Full Version : Giannis Antetokounmpo goes for 11/7 with Team Greece against France

gabepizza
08-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Including this nasty dunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW8I6oMrgVQ

RoundMoundOfReb
08-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Greek GOAT :applause:

Milbuck
08-12-2014, 03:38 PM
The future :applause:

Now let's wait for Euroleague's bullshit dismissal of this game and bullshit arguments for why we should only count the first game when he struggled.

PAOK
08-12-2014, 04:57 PM
he also had this 3pt-floater-buzzer beater a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ui0iMjqTU

:cheers: :cheers:

qrich
08-12-2014, 04:58 PM
That is considered amazing/nasty?

:yawn:

LoneyROY7
08-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Greatest Greek player ever. :applause:

GOATbrook
08-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Giannis is still raw talented player, he is getting better but he still isn't better than most Greece players.

gabepizza
08-12-2014, 05:04 PM
he also had this 3pt-floater-buzzer beater a few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4ui0iMjqTU

:cheers: :cheers:

In fact it didn't count.

gabepizza
08-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Giannis is still raw talented player, he is getting better but he still isn't better than most Greece players.

Isn't better than most? Let's see how he plays in games that count once the WC begins. And if he is a major contributor and Greece places better then 11th...

TheReal Kendall
08-12-2014, 05:08 PM
:biggums:

What? That's nasty????? It was a regular 2 hand dunk :facepalm

Sakkreth
08-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Nothing impressive really. He's still raw, he got the tools to turn out great, but there is also a slight chance left he will be a bust. And once WC starts he will not get as many chances, experienced players will take over. Exhibition games is for trying out stuff and giving more playing time for your young/bench players.

dannywpt
08-12-2014, 05:24 PM
:biggums:

What? That's nasty????? It was a regular 2 hand dunk :facepalm

It's Euroleague-nasty

HomieWeMajor
08-12-2014, 05:29 PM
I think that was the first time since 1976 that a Greek player went for 11 and 7 :applause:

outbreak
08-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Wait I thought Euroleague told us he was being bought a long as a bench player and wouldn't contribute?

gabepizza
08-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGV4--VrCXM

NugzFan
08-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Nba player goes for 11 and 7 against some euro team and this is thread worthy?

I wish Jeff would get rid of all these worthless threads.

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:25 PM
he looks like a slo mo KD

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Nba player goes for 11 and 7 against some euro team and this is thread worthy?

I wish Jeff would get rid of all these worthless threads.
why are u so salty whenever someone posts about a young player?

btw lavine>nuggets

NugzFan
08-12-2014, 07:28 PM
why are u so salty whenever someone posts about a young player?

btw lavine>nuggets

I'm not salty. It's just annoying that 90% of the threads here are garbage or 12 year old posting stupid shit. No wonder you are defending him. :oldlol:

Lavine>nuggets? Um, ok? I'm not exactly sure what that even means but it sounds like something you would say.

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm not salty. It's just annoying that 90% of the threads here are garbage or 12 year old posting stupid shit. No wonder you are defending him. :oldlol:

Lavine>nuggets? Um, ok? I'm not exactly sure what that even means but it sounds like something you would say.
why is this thread garbage or stupid?

NugzFan
08-12-2014, 07:31 PM
why is this thread garbage or stupid?

Yes let's make a thread every time an nba player goes for 11 points and 7 rebounds.

Let's also make thread every time an nba player dunks in practice.

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Yes let's make a thread every time an nba player goes for 11 points and 7 rebounds.

Let's also make thread every time an nba player dunks in practice.
its not like ish is running out of space. its just a ****ing thread, chill out bruh

NugzFan
08-12-2014, 07:39 PM
its not like ish is running out of space. its just a ****ing thread, chill out bruh

I hope your computer breaks.

Cocaine80s
08-12-2014, 07:41 PM
I hope your computer breaks.
im on my ipad *****

LongLiveTheKing
08-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Would expect him to do better, and that dunk was just a normal dunk.

NugzFan
08-12-2014, 08:05 PM
im on my ipad *****

I hope that breaks

JimmyMcAdocious
08-12-2014, 08:06 PM
The split was impressive tho. Especially considering his height.

eliteballer
08-12-2014, 10:22 PM
This guy has so much potential, Durant light.

Maga_1
08-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Wait I thought Euroleague told us he was being bought a long as a bench player and wouldn't contribute?

Probably it's going to happen, tho i really expect not to.

It's friendly games, big rotations... for example Spain played 3 different line ups in their first 3 games. First game Calderon started, second game Rubio started, third game Rodriguez started.

outbreak
08-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Probably it's going to happen, tho i really expect not to.

It's friendly games, big rotations... for example Spain played 3 different line ups in their first 3 games. First game Calderon started, second game Rubio started, third game Rodriguez started.
I'm not expecting him to dominate but I fully expect him to play a role and be more than a bench warmer.

poido123
08-13-2014, 12:00 AM
The future :applause:

Now let's wait for Euroleague's bullshit dismissal of this game and bullshit arguments for why we should only count the first game when he struggled.

Looked very KD like on that play :eek:

Nice move :applause:

Maga_1
08-13-2014, 12:02 AM
I'm not expecting him to dominate but I fully expect him to play a role and be more than a bench warmer.

Greece is in a easy group in my opinion.
Tough games against Croatia and possibly Argentina but the rest of the games are easy stuff for them.

I bet he will get a lot of playing time, especially against Senegal which is a very athletic team and at the blowouts against Philipines and Costa Rica.

CavaliersFTW
08-13-2014, 12:13 AM
wow greatest player in the history of Greece :applause:

CavaliersFTW
08-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Somewhere in Arkansas:

http://replygif.net/i/1073.gif

outbreak
08-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Greece is in a easy group in my opinion.
Tough games against Croatia and possibly Argentina but the rest of the games are easy stuff for them.

I bet he will get a lot of playing time, especially against Senegal which is a very athletic team and at the blowouts against Philipines and Costa Rica.

Wait didn't euroleague complain Greece were dealt the hardest group and usa got an easy group?

oarabbus
08-13-2014, 01:50 AM
Euroleague MIA :lol

CavaliersFTW
08-13-2014, 02:16 AM
He's around, he anonymously negged my "Somewhere in Arkansas" post immediately after I posted it.

Maga_1
08-13-2014, 02:17 AM
Wait didn't euroleague complain Greece were dealt the hardest group and usa got an easy group?

Did he?

Group A is IMO the best, in terms of the best 4 teams.

Spain - Main candidate.
France/Serbia/Brazil - In that order, very tough teams.
Iran/Egypt - Not that strong but still they aren't the worst.

Group B is tough, in terms of the best 3 teams.

Greece - The way they are playing they are the candidates to win the group.
Croatia/Argentina - Can win the group, tough matchups.
Puerto Rico - Saw them in CentroBasket, meh. If Barea gets hot, they can make some dangerous but it's easy to neutralize them.
Senegal/Philipines - Probably the worst teams in the tournament.

Group C is easy as ****.

USA - By a mile.
Turkey - Not playing well but still dangerous.
Dominican/Finland/Ukraine and New Zeland - Fighting for the 2 spots.

Group D is like group C.

Lithuania/Slovenia - The best two teams by a mile.
Australia/Angola/Mexico - Fighting for the next 2 spots.
Korea - If they can get hot on the 3, but still meh.

rhowen4
08-13-2014, 02:26 AM
soooo raw

Doranku
08-13-2014, 02:28 AM
The split was impressive tho. Especially considering his height.

Finally someone who gets it. Jesus Christ some of you people are retarded. I guess "amazing dunk" is misleading, but a 7 foot dude making a Wade-esque split of the double team and finishing with a dunk is f*cking impressive.

Sakkreth
08-13-2014, 02:41 AM
Did he?

Group A is clearly tough as the group B, in terms of the best 4 teams.

Spain - Main candidate.

Puerto Rico - Saw them in CentroBasket, meh. If Barea gets hot, they can make some dangerous but it's easy to neutralize them.

Group C is easy as ****.

USA - By a mile.

Group D is like group C.

A>B>D>C Imo.

Group A got 4 legit teams. Any of them 4 have legit chance to top the group.

Spain
Serbia
France
Brazil

Group B Greece favorites, but Croatia can take the group aswell. Argentina and Puerto Rico can play, but both aren't as good as group A's 3rd and 4th team, especially PR.

Greece
Croatia
Argentina
Puerto Rico

Group C has USA and struggling Turkey. Turkey would be like 4th team in most groups and here they almost guaranteed to take second even if they play shitty.

USA
Turkey
Dominican r.
Finland

Group D Has 3 teams that I'd rank above Turkey, and 2 of them easily. Australia is about on same level as Turkey. Group strenght is very similar to group B arguably even stronger. Lithuania favorites, but Slovenia can take it too. Australia comparable to Argentina all things considered. Group B gets an edge for 4th team in the group only.

Lithuania
Slovenia
Australia
Angola

Maga_1
08-13-2014, 02:44 AM
I think we should create a thread for the World Cup, what do you think Sakkreth?

Sakkreth
08-13-2014, 02:47 AM
I think we should create a thread for the World Cup, what do you think Sakkreth?

Ofcourse, but you know it will get infested so better be ready to ignore trolls.

Maga_1
08-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Ofcourse, but you know it will get infested so better be ready to ignore trolls.

Let's try it at least :lol
If i can get some days off in my pre season i'm trying to go watch the quarter finals since one of my friends work at bwin and got free tickets.

Update - Done.

Oly BC
08-13-2014, 03:18 AM
Antetokounmpo will probably average 15+ minutes in the world cup as there is no other sf except Papanikolaou.

Oly BC
08-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Small detail: He'll get more time because better players will be missing the tournament. He'd be a great 12th man though under ideal conditions.

wally_world
08-13-2014, 03:35 AM
Wow he shot 11 for 7? That's a 157%FG! #GOAT

duskovujosevic
08-13-2014, 03:53 AM
Giannis > Vasillis ******oulis

andremiller07
08-13-2014, 04:16 AM
Euroleague is Gabepizza is it not obvious? Just read Gabepizza's post it's exactly the way Euro talks except the opposite in terms of who sucks/ who is good.

dunksby
08-13-2014, 07:39 AM
Euroleague is Gabepizza is it not obvious? Just read Gabepizza's post it's exactly the way Euro talks except the opposite in terms of who sucks/ who is good.
These younglings dunno better.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:35 AM
It's Euroleague-nasty

There are at LEAST 80-100 better dunks than that every week in Euroleague, and teams only play once a week in Euroleague.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:41 AM

When I said that about 9 of Greece's players had not been dropped off the team due to injuries yet, including the first small forward of the team, Stratos Perperoglou.

STOP TROLLING ME.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ATTACK ME LIKE THIS?

You pretend like you are not a clown troll like gabepizza but you are exactly like him. Of course after NINE of Greece first team players dropped out of the tournament, including the main small forward, he will get more chances.

Yes, he is going to be in the main 10 rotation of the team now.

However, Milbuck and gabepizza are STILL TOTALLY FULL OF SHIT AND LYING.

He is is STLL not going to be the "leader" of the team. They are completely insane if they think there is any chance in hell of that happening.

The leaders of the team are Zisis, Bourousis, Printezis, Calathes, Kaimakoglou - NOT Antetokounmpo. That's just a simple fact. Even with 9 guys missing, he's not going to be the "leader" of the team.

But yes, he can be in the main rotation now.

STOP TROLLING ME FOR NO REASON. I am sick of it. I NEVER EVER do it to you.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:43 AM

STFU you IDIOT.

It's called a BRACKET. Not a group.

BRACKET.

You have officially taken over as the BIGGEST troll in the forum. That confirms it for me.

Warfan
08-13-2014, 08:44 AM
There are at LEAST 80-100 better dunks than that every week in Euroleague, and teams only play once a week in Euroleague.

Are there even 80-100 dunks in a Euroleague season?

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Did he?

Group A is IMO the best, in terms of the best 4 teams.

Spain - Main candidate.

Group C is easy as ****.

USA - By a mile.

Group D is like group C.

No I did NOT. He is a lying POS.

I said BRACKET.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Finally someone who gets it. Jesus Christ some of you people are retarded. I guess "amazing dunk" is misleading, but a 7 foot dude making a Wade-esque split of the double team and finishing with a dunk is f*cking impressive.

He isn't 7 feet tall. Greek national team measured him because of all this talk in USA.

He is 6-10 with shoes on.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:48 AM

I already did and the mods deleted it.

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Are there even 80-100 dunks in a Euroleague season?

IGNORE LIST

Euroleague
08-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Here is Giannis Antetokounmpo's actual box score, 11 points and 7 rebounds against France (Greece lost 81 - 73):

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/39/88/11D7hiAp5RNJM/

Antetokounmpo also had,

11 points and 7 rebounds against Croatia (Greece lost 68 - 66):

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/39/89/43Pytz8tMT4ow/

and he also had,

0 points and 1 rebound against Serbia (Greece won 66 - 64):

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/3886/12/39/85/36atZeLJMTHb6/

The mega trolls here that are saying, "Greece is better without Spanoulis", should know that last year during the preparation, Greece beat all three of these teams.

So an average of 7 points and 5 rebounds per game, and a record of 1 win and 2 losses = "total domination" and the "greatest Greek player of all time" according to these delusional psychopathic compulsive liars.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

gabepizza
08-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Small detail: He'll get more time because better players will be missing the tournament. He'd be a great 12th man though under ideal conditions.

Would that be an ideal 12th man for the Greek team that finished 11th in 2010, or the one that finished 11th in 2013 or the Greek team which was eliminated by Nigeria in 2012? Maybe Antekokounmpo would have been able to stop Ike Diogu, no one else in a Greek uniform was able to that day

Dr.J4ever
08-13-2014, 11:47 AM

I think I can vouch for these two posters(EL and Gabepizza). They are not one and the same.

I know a bit about there posting history in other websites.