PDA

View Full Version : What s all the D-Rose hype about?

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 10:52 PM
He was overrated at his peak. Choked badly in the biggest series of his life. Now, he is coming back from 2 big injuries. Why do people act like he will come back and dominate the league?

poido123
08-12-2014, 10:53 PM
This thread has no purpose other than to troll...

Mods.

Lebronxrings
08-12-2014, 10:54 PM
he stole the mvp from lebron out of voter fatigue. People think that actually means he was a better player then lebron and have deceived themselves that he will somehow dominate. He does have a stacked team though, so theres that.

Warfan
08-12-2014, 10:55 PM
I think he'll probably be a borderline top 5 pointguard next year. Certainly not expecting him to play at MVP level or anything, even though that would be cool to see.

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 10:57 PM
I think he'll probably be a borderline top 5 pointguard next year. Certainly not expecting him to play at MVP level or anything, even though that would be cool to see.

i agree. He will average next season. In here, many are acting like he will dominate the league. :oldlol:

poido123
08-12-2014, 10:59 PM
i agree. He will average next season. In here, many are acting like he will dominate the league. :oldlol:

I'll bite.

If we are going by the now(which is logical), Rose has been playing exceptionally well in team USA CAMP and has been recognised as the standout.

Now, if it's a question of if he can stay healthy? That would seem questionable.

But to suggest he won't be dominating based on how he's been playing recently? Then you're only hating really...

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 11:02 PM
I'll bite.

If we are going by the now(which is logical), Rose has been playing exceptionally well in team USA CAMP and has been recognised as the standout.

Now, if it's a question of if he can stay healthy? That would seem questionable.

But to suggest he won't be dominating based on how he's been playing recently? Then you're only hating really...

He looked great during preseason last year and looked shit against real competition during the season.

Warfan
08-12-2014, 11:03 PM

I wouldn't say that's average. Still a near elite pointguard isn't average. But I'll wait a few weeks into the season to really judge him or anything. I mean he dominated the preseason last year but he struggled to start off the season. Even with all the coaching staff at he USA camp saying he looks amazing I'm still a bit skeptical...But like i said it would be cool too watch him dominate like he did in 2011, but I just don't see it happening next season...

poido123
08-12-2014, 11:03 PM
He looked great during preseason last year and looked shit against real competition.

So...What is team USA? Is that shit basketball to you?

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 11:04 PM
So...What is team USA? Is that shit basketball to you?

it s not serious basketball

JT123
08-12-2014, 11:06 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mods.
:rolleyes:

livinglegend
08-12-2014, 11:10 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
i like your sense of humor

ballinhun8
08-12-2014, 11:12 PM
BRO.

Sorry about your team, and your players. Don't worry about ours.

Fall back and try trolling some other team.

poido123
08-12-2014, 11:58 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
i like your sense of humor

Livingpoof/Lebronrings/JT123

Same dipshit :oldlol:

nathanjizzle
08-13-2014, 12:20 AM
d rose is going to shake off the rust in usa basketball, and then murk everyone in the league in the 2014-15 campaign. you havent even seen a d rose you are about to see, not even in 11.

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 12:22 AM
d rose is going to shake off the rust in usa basketball, and then murk everyone in the league in the 2014-15 campaign. you havent even seen a d rose you are about to see, not even in 11.

he couldnt murk the league at his peak, what makes you think that he could do it now after 2 huge injuries?

nathanjizzle
08-13-2014, 12:23 AM
he couldnt murk the league at his peak, what makes you think that he could do it now after 2 huge injuries?

what makes you think d roses peak was his 3rd year in the nba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ur in for a rude awakening. d rose peak is going to be a cakewalk vs durant and lebron.

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 12:24 AM
what makes you think d roses peak was his 3rd year in the nba :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

because he barely saw the court after his 3rd year

poido123
08-13-2014, 12:26 AM

The way Rose has you on tilt at the mere mention of him is fcking hilarious :oldlol:

The dude has played a whole 10 games in two seasons, and yet he STILL has your jimmies rustled...

Lebron stans still salty about Rose getting the MVP in 2011 and haven't let it go :oldlol:

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 12:28 AM
The way Rose has you on tilt at the mere mention of him is fcking hilarious :oldlol:

The dude has played a whole 10 games in two seasons, and yet he STILL has your jimmies rustled...

Lebron stans still salty about Rose getting the MVP in 2011 and haven't let it go :oldlol:

I guess this post is not directed toward me because i m far from a Lebron stan.

poido123
08-13-2014, 12:29 AM
I guess this post is not directed toward me because i m far from a Lebron stan.

Hoopz2332
08-13-2014, 09:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/7pT8scc.jpg

Dragic4Life
08-13-2014, 09:14 AM
6%

Koresh
08-13-2014, 01:32 PM
This thread has no purpose other than to troll...

Mods.

Dude, all you do is post in every LeBron thread and troll his fans, but when someone does the same thing to D-Rose, it's not okay?

How about you stop crying, take the tampon out of your p***y, and grow up. You sound like the whiniest bitch right now. You're pathetic. All you do is post in LeBron threads to hate on the guy. Stop being a hypocrite, you c**t.