PDA

View Full Version : Can the mods explain why a known racist is being allowed back on this forum?

JT123
08-13-2014, 12:18 AM
:confusedshrug:

Rodmantheman
08-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Who?

aboss4real24
08-13-2014, 12:19 AM
all white ppl have a racist side

poido123
08-13-2014, 12:20 AM

Why should you be allowed on here?

Not only are you a bad troll, but you have infinite alt accounts on here :facepalm

JT123
08-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Who?
Budadiii of course. The other posters on this forum deserve an explanation.

Im Still Ballin
08-13-2014, 12:22 AM
Me?

Haha. Stating that a race is statistically smaller (pinoys height average is 5-5, check the stats son) is not racist.

JT123
Why should you be allowed on here?

Not only are you a bad troll, but you have infinite alt accounts on here :facepalm
I'm not racist. NEXT

Im Still Ballin
Budadiii of course. The other posters on this forum deserve an explanation.
Good.

JohnFreeman
08-13-2014, 12:24 AM
$$$

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 12:24 AM
Serious, if Budadi was a cop and he saw me at night he would most likely shoot me

deja vu
08-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Me?

Haha. Stating that a race is statistically smaller (pinoys height average is 5-5, check the stats son) is not racist.
Which thread did you say this?

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Serious, if Budadi was a cop and he saw me at night he would most likely shoot me
FWIW, I'd do it regardless of if I was a cop or not.

KNOW1EDGE
08-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Freedom of speech.

The is a 'merican website.

Good, bad or in between you can say what you want.

oarabbus
08-13-2014, 12:52 AM

hahaha

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 01:17 AM
jokes on you im a undercover cop and we have just tracked your ip

expect my fist in ur asshole tomorrow morning

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:21 AM

You Heat fans all have the same lame sense of humor. :oldlol:

The **** is funny about fists in the ass and boners? You guys lighten the mood with gay shit all the time. If you have something gay to say just PM me bro.

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 01:29 AM

The **** is funny about fists in the ass and boners? You guys lighten the mood with gay shit all the time. If you have something gay to say just PM me bro.
im not a heat fan

u gay as hell tho

Nowitness
08-13-2014, 01:30 AM

finneh throw hands if you don't leave this forum tonight.

i'm giving you the chance to leave quietly. think wisely.

fpliii
08-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Gimmick accounts aren't anywhere near as bad as the agenda posting. Every ****ing thread is unreadable at this point.

NumberSix
08-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Known racist? But is he a known liar?

outbreak
08-13-2014, 01:51 AM
Gimmick accounts aren't anywhere near as bad as the agenda posting. Every ****ing thread is unreadable at this point.

I'm hoping Jeff starts clearing the rubbish more once the season starts, most off seasons he seems to give people more freedom. Last couple months have been horrible.

Prometheus
08-13-2014, 02:00 AM

I love the irony of this post.

Droid101
08-13-2014, 02:07 AM
OP is a sock puppet account of Silkk/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/etc.

All of those should be banned immediately before budaddiiii

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:16 AM
OP is a sock puppet account of Silkk/dubeta/lebronxrings/dragic4life/etc.

All of those should be banned immediately before budaddiiii

Agreed.

They do provide a lot of useless activity on here though.

Like a midget on speed :biggums:

DaSeba5
08-13-2014, 02:18 AM
This forum doesn't have any rules. It's a free for all here. People keep complaining about it, but nobody does anything about it. It's quite clear they don't care. So you just have to embrace it if you like to keep posting here.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:25 AM
This forum doesn't have any rules. It's a free for all here. People keep complaining about it, but nobody does anything about it. It's quite clear they don't care. So you just have to embrace it if you like to keep posting here.

It's the offseason.

I'd say they are happy to just have traffic, however substandard it is...

DaSeba5
08-13-2014, 02:27 AM
It's the offseason.

I'd say they are happy to just have traffic, however substandard it is...

It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. I see the same shit all year. But it hasn't bothered me in a long time. I go on because it's entertaining and for the occasional good basketball discussions that actually do happen.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:32 AM
It doesn't matter what time of the year it is. I see the same shit all year. But it hasn't bothered me in a long time. I go on because it's entertaining and for the occasional good basketball discussions that actually do happen.

I will engage in good conversation and the people who know me on here will know that I only go into troll mode if it concerns Lebron.

Maybe it's because of the type of posters who support him, that I find myself going out of my way to piss them off...

You just have to pick a good day. There are good posters here..

tomSR.
08-13-2014, 02:34 AM

yeah, what does being a cop have to do with anything :confusedshrug: ..........:oldlol:

DaSeba5
08-13-2014, 02:35 AM
I will engage in good conversation and the people who know me on here will know that I only go into troll mode if it concerns Lebron.

Maybe it's because of the type of posters who support him, that I find myself going out of my way to piss them off...

You just have to pick a good day. There are good posters here..

Surrounded by all the dumb BS on the front page of ISH, there's always a few threads that actually have good discussions. There's more average/good posters who aren't looking to troll here than trolls, but the trolls have more than one account and post far more threads making it look like there are more of them. A simple ban would clean this place up, but I don't think they care enough. Like you said, they like the traffic.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:38 AM

Agenda posting?

That is ISH for you...

The other basketball sites are more tightly managed, therefore you will get what you're looking for there...

All I'm saying is, calling people out for agenda or bias is highly amusing.

This is a basketball site full of basketball and player fans and you expect no agendas? :confusedshrug:

No trying to have a go at you, but I've heard this agenda crap come up too much.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 02:41 AM
To answer OP's question....

First things first, I'm a realist. And I'm still in the murder business, I could hold you down like I'm doing lessons in physics.

Steve had no choice but to unban me.

tomSR.
08-13-2014, 02:41 AM

:eek: ...........that line got me wetter then the hoover dam............ :applause: this guy knows how to stimulate the old prostate............be ready to come hard buda ! ..........:oldlol:

LilEddyCurry
08-13-2014, 02:43 AM
That's racist...

fpliii
08-13-2014, 02:47 AM
Agenda posting?

That is ISH for you...

The other basketball sites are more tightly managed, therefore you will get what you're looking for there...

All I'm saying is, calling people out for agenda or bias is highly amusing.

This is a basketball site full of basketball and player fans and you expect no agendas? :confusedshrug:

No trying to have a go at you, but I've heard this agenda crap come up too much.
I have absolutely no problem with biases, don't get me wrong. There are no right/wrong answers in most debates. The banter is fun, but some of the hardcore stans take it too far, and are unable to post without attempting to further their agendas. All Net and some of the other mods did a great job cleaning up some of the agenda posting a few months ago, but it looks like it's too much trouble (I can't blame them...moderating sucks, and when they're understaffed and don't have the ability to temp ban, there's not much they can do except delete and lock the same repeated threads).

What I do have a problem with is:

1) Spamming of the same type of thread, over and over, with slight changes to the premise and language.

2) Derailing of every legitimate basketball conversation, with posters spewing rubbish they don't believe, just to support their claims.

I'm aware of the other sites, but there are some very good posters here that don't post elsewhere, so just leaving isn't really an option. I guess you have to do some legwork, but it shouldn't be a requirement to wade through a mile of shit to find some great conversation.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 02:50 AM
I have absolutely no problem with biases, don't get me wrong. There are no right/wrong answers in most debates. The banter is fun, but some of the hardcore stans take it too far, and are unable to post without attempting to further their agendas. All Net and some of the other mods did a great job cleaning up some of the agenda posting a few months ago, but it looks like it's too much trouble (I can't blame them...moderating sucks, and when they're understaffed and don't have the ability to temp ban, there's not much they can do except delete and lock the same repeated threads).

1) Spamming of the same type of thread, over and over, with slight changes to the premise and language.

2) Derailing of every legitimate basketball conversation, with posters spewing rubbish they don't believe, just to support their claims.

I'm aware of the other sites, but there are some very good posters here that don't post elsewhere, so just leaving isn't really an option. I guess you have to do some legwork, but it shouldn't be a requirement to wade through a mile of shit to find some great conversation.
Bolded is the only NBA related part of your post. Not enough.

Reported.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:54 AM

The hard thing about being a Mod is, you get accused of team bias if you are deleting threads that are related to their favourite player or team.

And number 1) I strongly agree with you. That is very annoying...

Fudge
08-13-2014, 03:14 AM
This forum will actually be enjoyable now. Me, Russ, and Budads. Tripod is now complete and standing tall.

Missed him SO much.

Heavincent
08-13-2014, 03:14 AM
At least Budadiii is funny. You're just some shitty d list troll posting the same crap as the other Bran stans. Why don't you try being original?

fpliii
08-13-2014, 03:18 AM
At least Budadiii is funny. You're just some shitty d list troll posting the same crap as the other Bran stans. Why don't you try being original?
Buda is pretty funny, agreed. Good to have him back.

JT123
08-13-2014, 03:18 AM
So you support racism as long as the person is funny? :biggums:
Good to know. :rolleyes:
Nothing about Budadiii is funny or original. There are only so many ways you can say "Lebron is a mental midget" before it loses it's appeal.

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:21 AM
So you support racism as long as the person is funny? :biggums:
Good to know. :rolleyes:
Nothing about Budadiii is funny or original. There are only so many ways you can say "Lebron is a mental midget" before it loses it's appeal.

He hates on Rose, but I can still say he's funny.

That's an unbiased opinion for you :confusedshrug:

I wish you and your other alts would stop poisoning this board...

Fudge
08-13-2014, 03:21 AM
http://s30.postimg.org/e686bwsf5/budadiiii.png

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:24 AM
http://s30.postimg.org/e686bwsf5/budadiiii.png

:roll:

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 03:27 AM

what are your thoughts on budadii now? :oldlol:

As usual, Budadiiii and many others are right about this injury prone scrub.

We were all shaking our head when he decided to completely betray his team because of "muscle memory"

WHAT?

He was cleared to play in JANUARY OF THIS YEAR. 11 months ago.

He could have took it easy, and gradually increase his minutes for the playoffs. But he wasn't MENTALLY ready. He wanted time to get back to "110%"

WHAT?

This is what happens when you give a retard all of this unwarranted hype. He doesn't understand the concept of getting out of his own comfort zone to not only benefit himself, but the franchise as a whole.

Not only did this guy waste the Bulls hard work last season, now this retard is costing his team games THIS YEAR and I see many more injuries on the horizon for this guy.

It's a sad reality for the completely idiotic and gutless Rose stans. You idiots put your faith into a nutless retard and now you'll suffer because of it.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Fudge and I are getting married on ISH. We've been planning it for quite some time. Gonna be a huge celebration and probably the most grand thread in history. Russ will be the best man...

Pedo, wanna be the flower girl?

JT123
08-13-2014, 03:30 AM

He LITERALLY says the same shit in every thread. :biggums: "Lebron's a mental midget, Rose eats skittles and is socially awkward" bla bla bla
It might have been funny the first few times, but he hasn't posted anything original in years.
I wouldn't expect you to notice that though, as you are clearly not very intelligent.

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:31 AM
He LITERALLY says the same shit in every thread. :biggums: "Lebron's a mental midget, Rose eats skittles and is socially awkward" bla bla bla
It might have been funny the first few times, but he hasn't posted anything original in years.
I wouldn't expect you to notice that though, as you are clearly not very intelligent.

How would you know if he's been posting for years, unless you had an alt account back then?

Jan 2014.

exposed again :roll:

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 03:32 AM
That's a serious offer Trent. I want you to be apart of it.

Maybe JT can be the flower girl and I'll assign you usher duties. Deal?

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:34 AM
That's a serious offer Trent.

I'd think that Russ would be a far better and appropriate flowergirl..

Just sayin :confusedshrug:

JT123
08-13-2014, 03:36 AM
How would you know if he's been posting for years, unless you had an alt account back then?

Jan 2014.

exposed again :roll:
Some people were forced to lurk due to the lack of registration opportunities on this site.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 03:38 AM
I'd think that Russ would be a far better and appropriate flowergirl..

Just sayin :confusedshrug:
Knowing him he'd be willing to do it for comedic purposes. Great guy and a team player. Love him, really do.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Some people were forced to lurk due to the lack of registration opportunities on this site.
You weren't forced to do anything, chump.

The only thing in your life you were forced to do was take your fathas cawk in your shit hole when he used to rape your dreams and ambitions away.

And you liked every second of it. You sick f*ck.

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:41 AM

That is true, but I am almost certain you are one of, some of or all of Dragonforlife/dubeta/cocaine80s/JT123/TonyMontana and others...

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 03:45 AM
That is true, but I am almost certain you are one of, some of or all of Dragonforlife/dubeta/cocaine80s/JT123/TonyMontana and others...

Nope. All different bottom feeders.

And TonyMontana shouldn't be grouped with the rest, he's actually a good poster

jimmy77x
08-13-2014, 04:08 AM
You weren't forced to do anything, chump.

The only thing in your life you were forced to do was take your fathas cawk in your shit hole when he used to rape your dreams and ambitions away.

And you liked every second of it. You sick f*ck.

:biggums: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ralph_i_el
08-13-2014, 08:54 AM

You're a mentally retarded high school freshman. This has been established. I hope they put you in a trashcan the first day of school