PDA

View Full Version : Derrick rose sucks

rlsmooth775
08-13-2014, 12:55 AM
His stats are pretty mediocre he is not a real superstar I think it's hilarious people think he's going to help the bulls offense hahahaha

poido123
08-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Seriously, are the mods on holidays?

The second rose troll thread today..

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Water be wet

rlsmooth775
08-13-2014, 01:00 AM
Seriously, are the mods on holidays?

The second rose troll thread today..

The man has done nothing important except choke and miss games for his team

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:02 AM
The man has done nothing important except choke and miss games for his team
Eating skittles and being socially awkward is evidently important to a lot of people. He sells jerseys and shit so he must be great. :confusedshrug:

KNOW1EDGE
08-13-2014, 01:07 AM
Didn't he win an MVP award?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you gotta be good at basketball to win that award over guys like Kobe and LeBron.

Rose has been hurt the last couple seasons. When he's healthy he's the best pg in the league.

Mods really need to start cleaning this place up

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 01:16 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but you gotta be good at basketball to win that award over guys like Kobe and LeBron.

Rose has been hurt the last couple seasons. When he's healthy he's the best pg in the league.

You cant be serious. Westbrook and Paul are both better by a good margin.

SamuraiSWISH
08-13-2014, 01:17 AM
25 ppg and 8 apg leading a team to 62 wins is unimpressive? You lack intelligence.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:24 AM
25 ppg and 8 apg leading a team to 62 wins is unimpressive? You lack intelligence.
TBH, I'm more impressed with his ability to sit on his ass, make excuses, eat skittles and be socially awkward all at the same time.

Dude is a talented multitask-er.

SamuraiSWISH
08-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Forreal. More shocking it's like 2 or 3 different guys with a slew of alternates.

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:32 AM
Forreal. More shocking it's like 2 or 3 different guys with a slew of alternates.
Babies. It's a basketball message board.

Intelligent people post the truth about D-Rose and you turn into a whining punk with the tired alt complaint. As if it's unbelievable that more than 2 or 3 people don't suck Derrick's dick 24/7 like you do. Must be alts! BAN THEM!!! :cry:

:oldlol:

Dude is a socially awkward punk and decided to quit on your hometown team. It sucks but it ain't the end of the world. Get a grip bro.

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 01:34 AM

Intelligent people post the truth about D-Rose and you turn into a whining punk with the tired alt complaint. As if it's unbelievable that more than 2 or 3 people don't suck Derrick's dick 24/7 like you do. Must be alts! BAN THEM!!! :cry:

Dude is a socially awkward punk and decided to quit on your hometown team. It sucks but it ain't the end of the world. Get a grip bro.
:applause:
maybe ur not all that bad

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 01:35 AM

He didnt lead them to 62 wins, their defense did.
And dont forget that he choked badly when it mattered against Miami.

dubeta
08-13-2014, 01:37 AM
I dont know any Derrick Rose, I just know D-(6%)

oarabbus
08-13-2014, 01:44 AM

Curry Westbrook and CP3 are all better

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:48 AM
Curry Westbrook and CP3 are all better
I guess you didn't have time to list all the others who are better. I don't blame you, would probably take hours. :oldlol:

poido123
08-13-2014, 01:51 AM

Hey Budadii.

The ban hammer is coming for you again, hard and swift :applause:

Thanks for the memories...

SuperPippen
08-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Rose was the best PG in the league in 2011.

If healthy, he can certainly reclaim that title.

If nothing else, he's unarguably on the Paul/Westbrook/Curry tier.

Milbuck
08-13-2014, 02:00 AM
Budadiiii is back :wtf:

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:19 AM
Budadiiii is back :wtf:

He is entertaining and I do find him funny...

Just wish he wasn't anti-rose and says racist shit occasionally...

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 02:19 AM

He is not on their tier. Paul/westbrook/Curry are all better.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:22 AM

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 02:25 AM
D-Skittle

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 02:25 AM
D-Umb

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:28 AM
D-Umb

Hey Budadii, did you go on any Ku Klux Klan adventures while you had time off ISH?

:confusedshrug:

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 02:31 AM
Hey Budadii, did you go on any Ku Klux Klan adventures while you had time off ISH?

:confusedshrug:
I don't hate blacks, I hate Asians. :facepalm

What do I have against blacks? They're ****ing idiots.... (Just kidding, don't ban me)

If you don't live in the hood then they are harmless. The Asians are actually competing for jobs and flooding universities like the plague.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:34 AM

What do I have against blacks? They're ****ing idiots....

If you don't live in the hood then they are harmless. The Asians are actually competing for jobs and flooding universities like the plague.

:eek:

Interesting...

I can see a good point in there about the influx of Asians in universities, but you can't go around saying it in that tone without a racist label man...

The other parts...ummm yeah

SuperPippen
08-13-2014, 02:35 AM
He is not on their tier. Paul/westbrook/Curry are all better.

Damn. With such a compelling argument, how can I possibly disagree?

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 02:39 AM
Damn. With such a compelling argument, how can I possibly disagree?

and what argument did you make?

NONE

you made statements with no support.

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:40 AM
and what argument did you make?

NONE

he probably couldn't be bothered once he realised it was your dumb ass he was talking to :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 02:41 AM

What do I have against blacks? They're ****ing idiots.... (Just kidding, don't ban me)

:roll:

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 02:45 AM
he probably couldn't be bothered once he realised it was your dumb ass he was talking to :oldlol:

i have owned you in all of our debates, calling me dumb ass wont change that fact

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:49 AM
i have owned you in all of our debates, calling me dumb ass wont change that fact

Lebron stans "claim" they win every argument, then proceed with the "U mad?" and "too easy" shit when they are clearly on tilt :oldlol:

Debates aren't your forte.

You have no knowledge outside of Lebron, then you continue to insult everyone's intelligence on here and say you're not a Lebron stan?

Cmon who you kiddin :oldlol:

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 02:53 AM
Lebron stans "claim" they win every argument, then proceed with the "U mad?" and "too easy" shit when they are clearly on tilt :oldlol:

Debates aren't your forte.

You have no knowledge outside of Lebron, then you continue to insult everyone's intelligence on here and say you're not a Lebron stan?

Cmon who you kiddin :oldlol:

First of all, I m not a Lebron stan.
Second, by saying that I have no knowledge outside of Lebron, you are showing us how dumb you are. I know Lakers have won the championship in 2000. That s knowledge and it doesn't concern Lebron. That proves you wrong and makes you lose credibilty . It decreases the value of your posts.

Graviton
08-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Second, by saying that I have no knowledge outside of Lebron, you are showing us how dumb you are. I know Lakers have won the championship in 2000. That s knowledge and it doesn't concern Lebron. That proves you wrong and makes you lose credibilty . It decreases the value of your posts.
What happened to the Rihanna avatar?

fpliii
08-13-2014, 02:57 AM
:rolleyes:

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:57 AM

Your reputation on here precedes you, I keep forgetting that :oldlol:

Have you been following through with any bets that you intend to keep on ISH? :hammerhead:

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 02:59 AM
Your reputation on here precedes you, I keep forgetting that :oldlol:

Have you been following through with any bets that you intend to keep on ISH? :hammerhead:

nice try changing the subject, but by trying to do so, you just lost the discussion again.
You got owned by me once again.

next

FPJ
08-13-2014, 03:00 AM

Rose is a black asian...

KNOW1EDGE
08-13-2014, 03:00 AM
You cant be serious. Westbrook and Paul are both better by a good margin.

They weren't better the year Rose won MVP.

And when Rose is healthy you can make the argument that he is the best pg. Russ and CP3 are in the same discussion.

I get it, we live in a "what have you done for me lately?" World. But people should not be so quick to forget that Rose was once widely considered the best pg in the L, and it's not crazy to think he can return to that caliber of play.

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 03:08 AM
They weren't better the year Rose won MVP.

And when Rose is healthy you can make the argument that he is the best pg. Russ and CP3 are in the same discussion.

I get it, we live in a "what have you done for me lately?" World. But people should not be so quick to forget that Rose was once widely considered the best pg in the L, and it's not crazy to think he can return to that caliber of play.

We are talking about the present. I clearly used ''are'' which is in the present. At the moment, Westbrook, Paul and Curry are all better for me. I would take them over a guy who is coming back from 2 huge injuries and who sucked the last time he played. I dont know why you bring the 2011 season. I has been 3 years.

Yes , rose could come back and be better than all of them. He could also struggles and never be himself. We dont know what will happen in the future. When I personally evaluate players in the present, i look at how they did in their most recent showing. And in their most recent showing, Westbrook, Curry and Paul all looked much better than Rose.

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:09 AM
We are talking about the present. I clearly used ''are'' which is in the present. At the moment, Westbrook, Paul and Curry are all better for me. I would take them over a guy who is coming back from 2 huge injuries and who sucked the last time he played. I dont know why you bring the 2011 season. I has been 3 years.

Team USA basketball, players saying he stood out,, coaches saying he stood out, analysts saying he is back.

Which one is it? Because that's current Rose we should be going by..

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 03:12 AM
Team USA basketball, players saying he stood out,, coaches saying he stood out, analysts saying he is back.

Which one is it? Because that's current Rose we should be going by..

I heard the same things last year and when i saw him during the season, he sucked. I wont base my opinion on other people s eyes. I ll have to see him myself, and i ll have to see him against NBA teams in serious competitive games.

poido123
08-13-2014, 03:28 AM
I heard the same things last year and when i saw him during the season, he sucked. I wont base my opinion on other people s eyes. I ll have to see him myself, and i ll have to see him against NBA teams in serious competitive games.

Make your damn mind up! You say on recent play?

Instead of changing the goal posts, admit that you're wrong.

If you're going by see how he is the rest of the season, well then you're making a judgement based on if he can stay healthy.

The premise is based on him being healthy(which he showed recently), that he can be dominant?

Next

livinglegend
08-13-2014, 03:46 AM
Make your damn mind up! You say on recent play?

Instead of changing the goal posts, admit that you're wrong.

If you're going by see how he is the rest of the season, well then you're making a judgement based on if he can stay healthy.

The premise is based on him being healthy(which he showed recently), that he can be dominant?

Next

His most recent play for me was his regular season games in which he sucked. I haven't seen him play with team USA and even if I did, i wouldnt judge him off that. Team USA is not as competitive as the NBA.

And could you rephrase the bold part in a better english because i didnt understand anything.

LakersFan626
08-13-2014, 06:38 AM

Agreed. Having the best record in the league and going to the ECF with DENG as the second best player is worthy of being the best PG in 2011 (Paul started well but had his fair share of bad games in the second half of the season, Westbrook was in his 3rd year, Rondo wasn't enough of a scorer, and Deron started his decline), but the key is IF he's healthy, as the few games he played last year he was at Dragic/Lin/Lowry level if that. Good, but not nearly enough to win it all. He wasn't even as good as Lillard and Parker during that stretch, much less Paul/Westbrook/Curry.

ralph_i_el
08-13-2014, 08:52 AM

This^
Time to deputize some non-retarded active posters to lock these threads.