PDA

View Full Version : Lebron: I feel like no NBA player should wear 23

BallsOut
08-13-2014, 01:27 AM
2009, Lebron: "I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized some way soon. There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade if there wasn't Michael Jordan first. He can't get the logo, and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23."

Source (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/28/michael-jordan-approves-of-lebron-james-wearing-no-23-once-again/)

2014, Lebron returns to Cavs changing his own jersey # back to #23.

How can anyone take this guy seriously? Or believe a word he says? One of the biggest hypocrites in sports history.

Prometheus
08-13-2014, 01:28 AM
2009, Lebron: "I just think what Michael Jordan has done for the game has to be recognized some way soon. There would be no LeBron James, no Kobe Bryant, no Dwyane Wade if there wasn't Michael Jordan first. He can't get the logo, and if he can't, something has to be done. I feel like no NBA player should wear 23."

2014, Lebron returns to Cavs changing his own jersey # back to #23.

How can anyone take this guy seriously? Or believe a word he says? One of the biggest hypocrites in sports history.

get over it ya big puss

Warfan
08-13-2014, 01:29 AM
This has been discussed ad nauseam...No one gives a fukk

VengefulAngel
08-13-2014, 01:34 AM
get over it ya big puss

:applause:

aboss4real24
08-13-2014, 01:36 AM
jus like he sed he hates seeing melo lose bcuz melo is a gud friend of his , then chokes in a game vs da fu kkn hawks that eliminated melos team out the offs

dubeta
08-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Why are we hatin him for this?

Am I the only one that see's this as extremely Alpha?

This guy basically trolled MJ, saying noone should wear the number, then casually puts in on like nothing happened

Budadiiii
08-13-2014, 01:45 AM
LeBron isn't any different from the idiots I see everyday on facebook/twitter who have severe mental disabilities. He just happened to be blessed with the God tier genetics therefor the shit he says gets shoved down our ****ing throats to no end.

LeBron is a retard. What do you expect from a crack baby? Look at his mom, bitch is a ****ing mess. Who can really blame his dad for leaving these two incompetent ******s?

BallsOut
08-13-2014, 01:47 AM
LeBron isn't any different from the idiots I see everyday on facebook/twitter who have severe mental disabilities. He just happened to be blessed with the God tier genetics therefor the shit he says gets shoved down our ****ing throats to no end.

LeBron is a retard. What do you expect from a crack baby? Look at his mom, bitch is a ****ing mess. Who can really blame his dad for leaving these two incompetent ******s?

:lebronamazed:

CavaliersFTW
08-13-2014, 01:50 AM

wow you went in hard on this one :oldlol:

NumberSix
08-13-2014, 01:51 AM
I feel like EVERY player should wear 23.

dubeta
08-13-2014, 01:52 AM

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_majym31Zyw1rxevt4o1_500.jpg

seriously, did you have abusive relationships with big black men growing up?

Prometheus
08-13-2014, 01:53 AM
I feel like EVERY player should wear 23.

:oldlol:

JohnFreeman
08-13-2014, 01:55 AM

reported

poido123
08-13-2014, 02:43 AM
reported

Why bother?

He has more than one of these posts in nearly all the threads...

The mods won't miss him, that's for sure :lol

G-Funk
08-13-2014, 03:04 AM
He's a bitch for that

MP.Trey
08-13-2014, 05:48 AM
Breaking news: LeBron's not truthful

diamenz
08-13-2014, 09:20 AM
whenever i need a good laugh i just think of lebron.

Jlamb47
08-13-2014, 09:32 AM
Dude everyone already knows it.

Lebron wearing 23 after saying the number should be retired

Lebron bringing ring to Cavs

Lebron entering Dunk contest

he says things all the time, im sure other players lie too, its just we remember everything Lebron say cuz the media is on his weener

sportjames23
08-13-2014, 09:41 AM
whenever i need a good laugh i just think of lebron.

We all do, my friend. We all do.

Dragic4Life
08-13-2014, 09:42 AM
What's the point of this thread?

tmacattack33
08-13-2014, 09:57 AM
In 2009, he did not foresee a circumstance in which the number 23 would mean something very important to him like it does now (he wants to make it feel like the old days in Cleveland and wants to get back to beast mode Cleveland Lebron).

Da Hammer
08-13-2014, 12:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/kbtV8zN.gif

LBJFTW
08-13-2014, 01:03 PM

Accurate post. Will + rep for sure. You are starting to come through instead of just taking my posts and rewording them to sound similar.

Bandito
08-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Am I the only one that see's this as extremely Alpha?:facepalm:

TheMan
08-13-2014, 02:06 PM
Why are we hatin him for this?

Am I the only one that see's this as extremely Alpha?

This guy basically trolled MJ, saying noone should wear the number, then casually puts in on like nothing happened
It's more beta to wear the number of your idol, doe. Instead of choosing a different number to make that number iconic, he chose MJ's :oldlol:

LeBron couldn't wear 23 in Miami because it's retired, LeBron is an MJ stan, deal with it :oldlol:

TheMan
08-13-2014, 02:13 PM
:facepalm:
It's dubeta, even has the word beta as his handle. Fakkit wouldn't know what alpha is even if it kicked him square on his peanut sized balls

Jailblazers7
08-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Well, Lebron was worse than Jordan in 2009. He probably changed his mind when he surpassed Jordan and became the GOAT. /troll

riseagainst
08-13-2014, 02:18 PM
what a liar

TheMan
08-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Well, Lebron was worse than Jordan in 2009. He probably changed his mind when he surpassed Jordan and became the GOAT. /troll
The troll game ain't your thing, bro

dat white text got me, lol

SpecialQue
08-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Look, I think Lebron's a bitch just as much as the next hater, but this is a really weak thing to use against him. Lebron said something stupid...this would be news if every other thing that came out of his mouth wasn't retard-level drivel.