PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie and Westbrook's most recent matchup (video)

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 02:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyaM8ZT5clY&list=UU-Ba10Rmz8pFivAVdQNeFyw

As usual, Kyrie outplays Westbrook again. Not to mention clutch buckets in the 4th leading his team to victory :applause:

I pray that OKC takes out the spurs this year so cavs can get the better matchup. Plus they have Love and Lebron who regularly torch the thunder :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 03:22 AM
russwest0 plz respond would like to hear your thoughts on this matter

wally_world
08-13-2014, 03:53 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=westbru01&p2=irvinky01

Westbrook played under 30mins that game, and career-wise Westbrook has destroyed Kyrie despite being just OKC's 2nd option :lol

Nice try tho.

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 03:56 AM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=westbru01&p2=irvinky01

Westbrook played under 30mins that game, and career-wise Westbrook has destroyed Kyrie despite being just OKC's 2nd option :lol

Nice try tho.
Lol that's funny because they have pretty much the same stats vs each other except Kyrie has 3-1 record against him:lol

Ignore their first game where Kyrie had 9 points in 33% and was a rookie, plus Westbrook was in his 4th year.... Wow

Inferno
08-13-2014, 03:57 AM

Nice try tho.

That's destroyed? :biggums:

Graviton
08-13-2014, 04:01 AM
Damn Kyrie even better than Westbrook, a Top 2 PG. That means Cavs have the best player, best PF and a borderline best PG in the league. :applause:

No excuses. :bowdown:

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 04:03 AM
Damn Kyrie even better than Westbrook, a Top 2 PG. That means Cavs have the best player, best PF and a borderline best PG in the league. :applause:

You are right

I don't understand why people aren't thinking this team will be even better then the heat big 3. Wade Lebron bosh couldn't fit together. This new big 3 matches perfectly

Graviton
08-13-2014, 04:05 AM
You are right

I don't understand why people aren't thinking this team will be even better then the heat big 3. Wade Lebron bosh couldn't fit together. This new big 3 matches perfectly
Most stacked team of the decade. Lock for a 3-peat.

wally_world
08-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Lol that's funny because they have pretty much the same stats vs each other except Kyrie has 3-1 record against him:lol

Ignore their first game where Kyrie had 9 points in 33% and was a rookie, plus Westbrook was in his 4th year.... Wow

Let's not act like Kyrie is a different beast from his rookie year. He has made ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS since his rookie year :oldlol: Only scoring more because he's taking more shots, and his efficiency has fell across the board.

I'm just responding to your hypothesis that "As usual, Kyrie outplayed Westbrook again." which he clearly didn't :rolleyes:

That's destroyed? :biggums:

I meant Westbrook destroyed Kyrie defensively, my bad.

11'-12' Big 3 will definitely be better than kyrie/bron/love. People forget how great that trio was on defense...They'll most likely be better than the Big 3 we saw last year though...

You expect Kyrie fans to care about defense?!?!??! :roll:

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 04:46 AM
I meant Westbrook destroyed Kyrie defensively, my bad.

:roll: damn u backpedalling like a mofo

kyrie out played Westbrook pretty much every game besides their first. cant imagine how much better he'll play once the pressures taken off him with lebron and love on the floor with him:bowdown:

livingby3's
08-13-2014, 05:41 AM
That stage is set. All time high rating for the NBA. Legendary battles.

Irving vs Westbrook
Love vs Ibaka
James vs Durant

Bonus scene: Waiters vs Lamb, battle of the 2G from the 12 draft. Headlining, which 3rd year man will be the difference maker, the xfactor.

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 05:48 AM
That stage is set. All time high rating for the NBA. Legendary battles.

Irving vs Westbrook
Love vs Ibaka
James vs Durant

Bonus scene: Waiters vs Lamb, battle of the 2G from the 12 draft. Headlining, which 3rd year man will be the difference maker, the xfactor.
I doubt Jeremy lamb this year will even be as good as waiters in his rookie season

russwest0
08-13-2014, 05:49 AM
I doubt Jeremy lamb this year will even be as good as waiters in his rookie season

What about Perkins vs Varejao?

And we already know that Kyrie owns Westbrook and Love owns Ibaka in their meetings...

Damn... Anything less than a ring for the Cavs this year will be a colossal failure...

Cocaine80s
08-13-2014, 05:51 AM
What about Perkins vs Varejao?

And we already know that Kyrie owns Westbrook and Love owns Ibaka in their meetings...

Damn... Anything less than a ring for the Cavs this year will be a colossal failure...
I 100% believe they will. I have the same feeling that I had in 2012 and 2013 when the heat big 3 won. I'm 2 for 2 in my predictions and there's a very high possibilty of going 3-3