PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks have 23 nationally televised games this year

bagelred
08-13-2014, 07:19 PM
Lower than past few years, but still more than Cavs. :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
08-13-2014, 07:20 PM
The wiz were good and exciting last year and had like 1 national game.

aboss4real24
08-13-2014, 07:21 PM
Y IS This a surprise

NY N LA and any team The best player in the league is on will always have the most televised games

protox
08-13-2014, 07:23 PM

I counted 25 games for the Cavs plus 4 on NBATV

It's A VC3!!!
08-13-2014, 07:25 PM
The Knicks will fail to make the playoffs yet again. Who on earth would want to watch that atrocity? I will laugh endlessly when they fail to make the playoffs again.

NugzFan
08-13-2014, 07:30 PM
The advantages of being a fan of a team that plays in a city with a large population.

PleezeBelieve
08-13-2014, 07:33 PM
The advantages of being a fan of a team that plays in a city with a large population.
They won't win 32 games

Heatles201
08-13-2014, 07:35 PM

Cavs have more

G-train
08-13-2014, 07:36 PM
They won't win 32 games

Wanna bet?

Oh that's right, last time you bet against me and 9 others, you didn't leave the site as promised.

So it would be a useless exercise.

moe94
08-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Wanna bet?

Oh that's right, last time you bet against me and 9 others, you didn't leave the site as promised.

So it would be a useless exercise.
http://i.imgur.com/JZqsu.gif

bagelred
08-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Cavs have more

Yup...someone posted wrong number in their thread....I knew I should have double checked myself...want something done right, gotta do it yourself.:hammerhead:

Heatles201
08-13-2014, 07:44 PM
Yup...someone posted wrong number in their thread....I knew I should have double checked myself...want something done right, gotta do it yourself.:hammerhead:
23 Still high though i could be wrong but i think CAVS/BULLS and some other team are getting 25.

niko
08-13-2014, 09:38 PM
The Knicks will fail to make the playoffs yet again. Who on earth would want to watch that atrocity? I will laugh endlessly when they fail to make the playoffs again.

Net fans are funny. Go back to pretending Durant is coming, that shit is much more funny now that it's not my team doing it.

Meticode
08-13-2014, 09:45 PM
You got bad information or can't count. :oldlol:

FlashDwyaneWade3
08-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Big market teams = huge ratings. They will get a lot of televised games. Even when they suck.

Skyscraper
08-13-2014, 10:13 PM
Net fans are funny. Go back to pretending Durant is coming, that shit is much more funny now that it's not my team doing it.

AS funny as Knick fans?

Derek Fisher and Phil Jackson + all that nonsense on NY sports talk radio about how Calderon is going to make a new big three with JR Smith and Carmelo and Tyson was just trash? :roll:

delusional Knick fans GTFO

Nets made it 2004 all over again last season

seriously, the NY sportstalk people must roll their eyes at some of the nonsense the fake tough guy New York working class no brain comments they hear.

too bad BSPN New York makes Michael Kay force vomit and refeed the same old trash about the Knicks and they isolate Robin Lundberg to the dead of the morming

now don't get me wrong, I harbor no delusions the Nets are title contenders, but Battle of New York is the Nets championship

NewYorkNoPicks
08-13-2014, 11:11 PM

Not fun to watch Melo drop 40+ frequently?

How about when he dropped 62 with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter? Could've had 70..

The great Phil Jackson and his player-coach extension for over 10 years in Derek Fisher wont instill a good system? It's going to be an atrocity?

You're just a hating Brooklyn-ite with an inferiority complex.

You and your town are mere shadows cast by the bright lights of Manhattan.

JohnFreeman
08-13-2014, 11:14 PM
Knicks > Nets. Deal with it.

Heavincent
08-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Not fun to watch Melo drop 40+ frequently?

How about when he dropped 62 with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter? Could've had 70..

The great Phil Jackson and his player-coach extension for over 10 years in Derek Fisher wont instill a good system? It's going to be an atrocity?

You're just a hating Brooklyn-ite with an inferiority complex.

You and your town are mere shadows cast by the bright lights of Manhattan.

The Knicks aren't a very good team, so naturally they're not that fun to watch. They get good ratings because they have a huge fanbase, not because they're exciting.

red1
08-13-2014, 11:19 PM
the knicks are shit but they can be entertaining I admit. fatmelo is always a draw as well

NugzFan
08-13-2014, 11:34 PM
The Knicks aren't a very good team, so naturally they're not that fun to watch. They get good ratings because they have a huge fanbase, not because they're exciting.

exactly. when you have 10 million+ fans who will watch them, even when they are poor, then you get on national tv.

for the rest of us NBA fans, its terrible. id much rather watch teams that i dont get to see very often, yet have fun/exciting players, like charlotte vs milwaukee.

navy
08-13-2014, 11:35 PM
Knicks > Nets. Deal with it.
Not saying much. :lol

OncePerMonth
08-13-2014, 11:36 PM

Ridiculous.

aboss4real24
08-13-2014, 11:42 PM
Nets r awful

there fans r dum n delusional

they wont mk the offs

and i cant w8 to mk threads bashing them daily :lol

Hoopz2332
08-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Big market teams = huge ratings. They will get a lot of televised games. Even when they suck.

this

UK2K
08-14-2014, 11:20 PM
I'll always watch Melo.

He's fantastic to see play. Him and Steph Curry are can't miss basketball.

niko
08-15-2014, 11:32 AM
AS funny as Knick fans?

Derek Fisher and Phil Jackson + all that nonsense on NY sports talk radio about how Calderon is going to make a new big three with JR Smith and Carmelo and Tyson was just trash? :roll:

delusional Knick fans GTFO

Nets made it 2004 all over again last season

seriously, the NY sportstalk people must roll their eyes at some of the nonsense the fake tough guy New York working class no brain comments they hear.

too bad BSPN New York makes Michael Kay force vomit and refeed the same old trash about the Knicks and they isolate Robin Lundberg to the dead of the morming

now don't get me wrong, I harbor no delusions the Nets are title contenders, but Battle of New York is the Nets championship

No one really cares about the Nets in NY except the Net fans. Sorry. And um, this offseason the Nets front office shifted gears and switched coaches for the third straight season, and are feeding that they are still a contender because second round picks are all going to become stars. Knicks are feeding that they are rebuilding and that hopefully next year we can get a second star.

BTW, there has been almost literally no discussion on Calderon at all. You're clearly not someone in the area, I can honestly say all summer i've not heard one call talk about Calderon & JR Smith and their impact. You're just lying. (And I'm someone chained to a desk by myself in my last job listening to radio all day to kill time.)

Not sure how you can make fun of Phil and Derek Fisher when you have Billy King, an owner who wants to sell, and your fourth new coach in three years. I don't think the Knicks are very good. But i don't want to trade places with the Nets. The Nets right now are in 2008 Knicks mode, saying in 2 years all the stars are coming just because.

Stringer Bell
08-19-2014, 12:32 PM
The Knicks always get extra attention and coverage because of the big market.

it's funny when some people act like they are this great storied franchise when they haven't won a title in 41 years.

In the last couple decades, they are best defined by losing to the Bulls 10,000 times and losing the Finals because of Starks's game 7 brickfest and Ewing's 7-game brickfest. And Isiah Thomas.