PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, where does this confidence in Lebron's word come from?

HOoopCityJones
08-13-2014, 07:53 PM
I just don't see it.

I know we've been talking about it a couple months now, but if you're a Cleveland fan how are you not afraid this guy will walk again if this season is a dud? especially with the one year contract thing.

Lets go down the list :

"I wont rest until I bring a Cleveland championship" - lie

"Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4" -lie

"I'll retire in Cleveland" - pending

"Miami was like College"- lie

Kvnzhangyay
08-13-2014, 07:54 PM
Who gives a sht what he says, theres absolutely no chance the addition of Lebrons gonna make cleveland worse so its not like they have a right to be complaining

NBAplayoffs2001
08-13-2014, 07:55 PM
I just don't see it.

I know we've been talking about it a couple months now, but if you're a Cleveland fan how are you not afraid this guy will walk again if this season is a dud? especially with the one year contract thing.

Lets go down the list :

College is full of half naked chicks on the beach? I wish...:facepalm

MP.Trey
08-13-2014, 07:55 PM
I don't have much confidence in his word, but I do have a lot of confidence that we're championship contenders and that's all I really want in the grand scheme of things.

HOoopCityJones
08-13-2014, 07:56 PM

Amen :bowdown:

sportjames23
08-13-2014, 07:56 PM
I just don't see it.

Lets go down the list :

How the hell would he even know?

JT123
08-13-2014, 07:57 PM
I just don't see it.

Lets go down the list :

He went back to Cleveland, so he hasn't rested
Only a moron wouldn't realize he was joking
He will retire in Cleveland
He was in Miami for 4 years. Sounds like College to me.

OP needs better troll material. :sleeping

JT123
08-13-2014, 07:58 PM
How the hell would he even know?
How does it feel to know that he makes more money in 2.5 hours than you will in a lifetime? :lol

HOoopCityJones
08-13-2014, 07:59 PM
He went back to Cleveland, so he hasn't rested
Only a moron wouldn't realize he was joking
He will retire in Cleveland
He was in Miami for 4 years. Sounds like College to me.

OP needs better troll material. :sleeping

Now he was joking. :rolleyes:

Even though he follows it up with one of his nice guy Lebron comments.

"And I'm completely serious about that"

Inferno
08-13-2014, 08:02 PM

UCSB :banana:

sportjames23
08-13-2014, 08:02 PM
How does it feel to know that he makes more money in 2.5 hours than you will in a lifetime? :lol

You tell me. I probably make more in a month than you do in six. McDonald's don't pay much for making fries, right?

JT123
08-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Now he was joking. :rolleyes:

Even though he follows it up with one of his nice guy Lebron comments.

"And I'm completely serious about that"
He wanted to be serious, and he held up his end of the deal. Unfortunately his "superstar" teammates couldn't do the same. :confusedshrug:

NBAplayoffs2001
08-13-2014, 08:03 PM
You tell me. I probably make more in a month than you do in six. McDonald's don't pay much for making fries, right?
:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

JT123
08-13-2014, 08:04 PM
All I gotta do is play my cards right, and in 6 months I make assistant manager! :pimp:

BlkMambaGOAT
08-13-2014, 08:06 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

sportjames23
08-13-2014, 08:08 PM
All I gotta do is play my cards right, and in 6 months I make assistant manager! :pimp:

LOL :cheers: for Coming to America reference

HOoopCityJones
08-13-2014, 08:08 PM
He wanted to be serious, and he held up his end of the deal. Unfortunately his "superstar" teammates couldn't do the same. :confusedshrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

:roll: @ 0:25 "And I'm not just up here blowing smoke at these fans because that's not what I'm about"

Bruh fell well way short of 7.

oarabbus
08-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Who gives a sht what he says, theres absolutely no chance the addition of Lebrons gonna make cleveland worse so its not like they have a right to be complaining

This, LeBron is like a Casanova and Cleveland is the side ho that's badly craving his D and chooses to believe him when he says "I love you" "you the only girl I'm seeing"

bballnoob1192
08-13-2014, 10:17 PM
UCSB :banana:
rep you alum or student?

dubeta
08-13-2014, 10:20 PM
LeBron basically sabotaged his entire career by leaving the stacked heat for the playoff virgin cavs and people are still hating :no: :facepalm

edrick
08-13-2014, 10:25 PM
I just don't see it.

Lets go down the list :

That's adorable that you think people can't change their mind or have an opinion. You must be a robot.