PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James Homecoming Celebration. 30,000 people showed up (video)

Cocaine80s
08-14-2014, 03:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdkRQCdvD_g&list=UUWJ2lWNubArHWmf3FIHbfcQ

:applause: :applause: :applause: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

COnDEMnED
08-14-2014, 03:55 AM
However many of those 30,000 people were grown men that had to run out and buy his jersey again so they had something to wear to that event...pathetic. Once you reach a certain age, it's not cute to be a stan anymore, that age is about 18. If you're out of High School and still stanning, you've got your priorities ****ed up. Life's gonna be weird for you around 40.

dubeta
08-14-2014, 04:02 AM
We are all Witness :bowdown:

Kvnzhangyay
08-14-2014, 04:13 AM
However many of those 30,000 people were grown men that had to run out and buy his jersey again so they had something to wear to that event...pathetic. Once you reach a certain age, it's not cute to be a stan anymore, that age is about 18. If you're out of High School and still stanning, you've got your priorities ****ed up. Life's gonna be weird for you around 40.

So anyone that is celebrating Lebron's return because it makes the Cavs relevant again is a stan? :coleman:

tomSR.
08-14-2014, 04:26 AM
reminds me of this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C9iUaP51CI

9erempiree
08-14-2014, 04:32 AM
Not going to lie it was quite pathetic.

Cringe worthy.

strike first
08-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Looks like fun :cheers:

KnicksWolves
08-14-2014, 05:32 AM
Looks like a lot fun, actually. Sports has the ability to elicit feelings and emotions and unite people in a way that few other things can.

As contrived as the notion of some big "Return" is, at the end of the day when you strip away all the nonsense, it's a dude coming back to his state and city to represent their basketball team on the biggest stage in the world. It has to be somewhat humbling, even for a dude who calls himself a "King".

The people there look like they're having a blast, and really, that's what sports should be: fun. The highs and the lows which I'm sure Cleveland sports fans are well acquainted with are all part of the experience.

Hoopz2332
08-14-2014, 08:44 AM
the kang:bowdown: :lebronamazed:

Fox
08-14-2014, 08:49 AM
He's like a God to them.

russwest0
08-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Yet another "celebration" over nothing :lol :lol :lol

:facepalm Did he not learn from his last free agency?

Hoopz2332
08-14-2014, 09:09 AM

it had something to with his foundation, nothing like the Miami fest

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/08/lebron_james_rally_celebrates.html

FireMcFailPlease
08-14-2014, 09:14 AM
Im with the "thats pretty pathetic" crowd.

Especially taking a day off work. but Im sure more than 50% of that crowd doesn't have one.

raprap
08-14-2014, 10:44 AM

Nothing? He won 2 rings

Guy Dudebro
08-14-2014, 10:46 AM
LeBron loves a bit of self-fellating

Haymaker
08-14-2014, 10:51 AM
Compare that to the pathetic attendance to Miami's last championship parade. :oldlol:

edrick
08-14-2014, 10:55 AM

Did you even watch the ****ing video. Yes, that was rhetorical. It had to do with his charity work.

CavaliersFTW
08-14-2014, 11:29 AM
So let me get this straight, more fans in Akron showed up to support Lebron's charity and hear him speak for 30 seconds on stage than "die hard Heat fans" showed up to support their Title-contending team perform in an entire NBA Finals series!? Oh god you can't make this shit up :oldlol:

Hoopz2332
08-14-2014, 11:43 AM
So let me get this straight, more fans in Akron showed up to support Lebron's charity and hear him speak for 30 seconds on stage than "die hard Heat fans" showed up to support their Title-contending team perform in an entire NBA Finals series!? Oh god you can't make this shit up :oldlol:

:oldlol:

hawke812
08-14-2014, 11:47 AM
So sad...

branslowski
08-14-2014, 11:53 AM

Yea but in Miami's defense.... South Beach wit sexy ass Latin n White B!tches/Bars>>>watching LeBron.

In Akron? Watching LeBron>>>Watching 2 stray cats fight over a crack pipe that taste like KFC chickin due to a crackwhore giving head for free thighs n legs.....just sayin.

choppermagic
08-14-2014, 11:54 AM
He should just opt out after one year and leave again. This would be the ultimate troll to them burning his jerseys to come back for one year and make them all look like love-sick puppies and then dump them again with no self-respect. LOL

CavaliersFTW
08-14-2014, 12:00 PM
Yea but in Miami's defense.... South Beach wit sexy ass Latin n White B!tches/Bars>>>watching LeBron.

In Akron? Watching LeBron>>>Watching 2 stray cats fight over a crack pipe that taste like KFC chickin due to a crackwhore giving head for free thighs n legs.....just sayin.
Bath salt intoxicated drug addicts eat the faces off the homeless bums in Miami, what a great place to live :lol

PJR
08-14-2014, 12:05 PM
Bath salt intoxicated drug addicts eat the faces off the homeless bums in Miami, what a great place to live :lol

http://karakhaotic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ariel.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/Cleveland_Kidnapping_Victims.jpg

What a great place to live.

branslowski
08-14-2014, 12:09 PM

Well for 1 thats like 2 years old, but Zombies are in, so that even still shits on Akron. Who doesn't wanna see a Zombie face rape a bum?:lol

(Also I'm only a fan of Miami wen I visit, f*ck livin there, I live 30 min outside of Orlando where I get sh!tty Magic games and the occasional SUN Heat game:lol )

For some reason doe, I get madd Bulls/Cubs/Sox games on WGN...Will be watchin most of D Rose games this year.:rockon: