PDA

View Full Version : do racists know that moses married a black woman?

abdubaba
08-14-2014, 11:47 AM
And when his sister miriam and brother aaron tried to talk shit about it God punished them severely.

The bible said he made miriams skin "white as snow" lol as if to say u think white is so great eh? Well there you go... be white.

But in all seriousness before yall go on ur racist rants do your research and find out what our creator thinks about it

sweggeh
08-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Dont know what the f*ck you talkin about, but I like it!

:applause:

Styles p
08-14-2014, 11:51 AM
implying all racists believe in god.

bagelred
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
http://blackgirlsareeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/bookchick.jpg

Brizzly
08-14-2014, 11:54 AM
implying all racists believe in god.

no implying all racists are white people.

abdubaba
08-14-2014, 12:00 PM
no implying all racists are white people.

White or black dont matter... there has been too many racist rants on here lately

Brizzly
08-14-2014, 12:02 PM
White or black dont matter... there has been too money racist rants on here lately

So Moses marrying a black female will change all their views? what if they are atheist? meaning moses marrying a black female means jack shit to them.

Or a follower of a non abrahamic religion?

Anyways, I did not know that Moses married a negro, thanks for telling us.

abdubaba
08-14-2014, 12:10 PM
So Moses marrying a black female will change all their views? what if they are atheist? meaning moses marrying a black female means jack shit to them.

Or a follower of a non abrahamic religion?

Anyways, I did not know that Moses married a negro, thanks for telling us.

Just pointing out how our creator handled one instance of blatant racism in the bible

Nick Young
08-14-2014, 12:15 PM
Moses biggest mistake, shoulda married a jew. Get your shit together moses:facepalm That's why God never allowed him to see Israel.

abdubaba
08-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Moses biggest mistake, shoulda married a jew. Get your shit together moses:facepalm That's why God never allowed him to see Israel.
:oldlol: watch out now thats the kinda talk that got mariam and aaron in trouble. But ya he was banished from egypt so he ran south into africa and settled i guess

sweggeh
08-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Moses is a fraud. He split the seas? Yeah right. If he was that awesome, explain to me why he is dead?

Jailblazers7
08-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Umm, Moses was black:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Isaachayes-blackmoses.jpg

sweggeh
08-14-2014, 12:48 PM
Umm, Moses was black:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Isaachayes-blackmoses.jpg

If hes really black, why is his name Black Moses? Do I call myself Black Sweggeh?

Does Jeff introduce himself as White Jeff?

Jailblazers7
08-14-2014, 12:49 PM
If hes really black, why is his name Black Moses? Do I call myself Black Sweggeh?

Does Jeff introduce himself as White Jeff?

He called himself Black Moses so that white people would be scared of him.

sweggeh
08-14-2014, 12:54 PM
He called himself Black Moses so that white people would be scared of him.

got you

Ass Dan
08-14-2014, 01:16 PM
And when his sister miriam and brother aaron tried to talk shit about it God punished them severely.

The bible said he made miriams skin "white as snow" lol as if to say u think white is so great eh? Well there you go... be white.

But in all seriousness before yall go on ur racist rants do your research and find out what our creator thinks about it

Dat ASS doe!