PDA

View Full Version : Lance Stephenson in Charlotte

LoneyROY7
08-14-2014, 02:43 PM
What kind of numbers do y'all see him putting up on Hornets?

I could definitely see him taking the next step and being a constant triple double threat while putting up 18 ppg, 7 rpg, and 6 apg on 46 percent shooting.

Him and Kemba should be an intriguing backcourt duo.

L.Kizzle
08-14-2014, 02:47 PM
Same numbers Kendall Gill got in Charlotte 20 years ago.

Milbuck
08-14-2014, 03:11 PM
I was gonna make a thread on this, people are sleeping on the Hornets. They may not be anything special next year, but 2-3 years from now they could be sick.

Kemba Walker / Brian Roberts / Jannero Pargo
Lance Stephenson / Gerald Henderson / Gary Neal
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist / Marvin Williams / Jeff Taylor
Cody Zeller / Noah Vonleh / Bismack Biyombo
Al Jefferson / Bismack Biyombo / Cody Zeller

Pretty much all their main talent aside from Jefferson aren't even in their primes right now...Kemba, Lance, MKG, Zeller, Vonleh, etc all have a lot of time to improve. In 2-3 years they should all be pretty experienced, and Big Al should still be in or close to his prime.

Anyways I see Lance putting up something like 16/5/5/2..his impact as a secondary ballhandler/playmaker is gonna be huge, it's gonna take a ton of pressure off Kemba.

Cocaine80s
08-14-2014, 03:13 PM
20/6/5 on 45% shooting

SupermanOnSteroids
08-14-2014, 03:30 PM
17/7/4

gasolina
08-14-2014, 03:49 PM
Lance needs to ball this year for it to work. Cats looked completely lost at times when Al Jeff wasn't on the floor.

bdreason
08-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Not sure what his numbers will be, but with that guaranteed contract, we know he's going to act a fool.

VelvetHoop
08-14-2014, 05:41 PM
20/6/5 on 45% shooting

I was thinking this, but maybe a few more points..22-23

alexd
08-14-2014, 05:50 PM
I was gonna make a thread on this, people are sleeping on the Hornets. They may not be anything special next year, but 2-3 years from now they could be sick.

Pretty much all their main talent aside from Jefferson aren't even in their primes right now...Kemba, Lance, MKG, Zeller, Vonleh, etc all have a lot of time to improve. In 2-3 years they should all be pretty experienced, and Big Al should still be in or close to his prime.

Anyways I see Lance putting up something like 16/5/5/2..his impact as a secondary ballhandler/playmaker is gonna be huge, it's gonna take a ton of pressure off Kemba.
they need some shooters.or replace mkg with a good all around sf

Dro
08-14-2014, 06:29 PM
I'm thinking something around 18ppg, 6reb, 6apg. I think he's capable of averaging 20+ but he averaged around 15ppg last year so its unusual for somebody to make a 6ppg jump in 1 year although its definitely possible. I just don't think it will be this year.

Optimus Prime
08-14-2014, 07:38 PM
20/5/5

Charlotte is going to be fun this year. Potentially Top 4 in the East. Their main problem was they didn't have enough offense without Big Al (and sometimes with him), so now they have Lance. They will probably start Marvin Williams as a stretch 4 since apparently he can shoot, but is pretty garbage. Not a fan of the signing...wish they had kept McBob, but he wasn't worth the money he got from Miami.

Hornets will be one of my favorites on League Pass for sure! :banana:

andremiller07
08-14-2014, 10:44 PM
While he will help them with Henderson there they didn't need him unless they plan to play both of them together.

UK2K
08-14-2014, 10:56 PM

I predicted Charlotte to win the East.

Call me crazy, but a team with Stephenson, Kemba, and big Al is just too dynamic. Their biggest knock last season was offense, and with another year of experience for Kemba and adding a playmaker in Lance, I can see them competing with Chicago and Cleveland for first in the east.