PDA

View Full Version : If Ray Allen does not make that corner 3 in game 6 2013 NBA finals

NBAplayoffs2001
08-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Is LeBron top 10 all time? I don't think so because that was an easy 3 compared to a player who is probably not top 50 (Ray Allen).

Ray Allen > LeBron James.

aj1987
08-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Is LeBron top 10 all time? I don't think so because that was an easy 3 compared to a player who is probably not top 50.

Does Miami get another rebound and another shot?

SouBeachTalents
No, that shot really bolstered his legacy

Cocaine80s
Lebron purposely missed that 3 so bosh could get the rebound and kick out to ray. there was no way lebron could fling that ball all the way to ray with the corner 3. he used the kobe assist and i think he does not get enough credit for the ball iq needed to come up with that plan in about 5 seconds

NBAplayoffs2001
08-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Lebron purposely missed that 3 so bosh could get the rebound and kick out to ray. there was no way lebron could fling that ball all the way to ray with the corner 3. he used the kobe assist and i think he does not get enough credit for the ball iq needed to come up with that plan in about 5 seconds

He didn't go to college, not sure if he can even count to 5 so invalid.

Trollsmasher
08-14-2014, 07:03 PM
Wade gets a rebound and LeBron nails an open 3

NBAplayoffs2001
08-14-2014, 07:04 PM
Wade gets a rebound and LeBron nails an open 3

Or drive to the basket hit a shot and flop for the freethrow.

JT123
08-14-2014, 07:05 PM
If OP didn't like women would that make him a fakkit? I say yes. :yaohappy:

(e)
08-14-2014, 07:13 PM
1/5 wouldn't be so hot - so yeah that rebound by Bosh and make by Ray was pretty huge.

pauk
08-14-2014, 07:17 PM
If Steve Kerr didnt hit that shot would MJ still be the GOAT with 1 ring/1fmvp less?

You can unfortunately use this example of a guy "bailing out" a guy about any top 10 player.....

dubeta
08-14-2014, 07:19 PM
Are you guys tryna say that the spurs wouldn't have found another way to choke with 5 seconds left?

K Xerxes
08-14-2014, 07:20 PM
If Steve Kerr didnt hit that shot would MJ still be the GOAT with 1 ring/1fmvp less?

You can use this example of a guy "bailing out" a guy about any top 10 player.....

Not really, since there would still be game 7 had they lost that game. There would be no game 7 had Allen missed that.

qrich
If Fisher/Horry don't bail out Kobe, would he make top fifteen?

If Baron Davis doesn't destroy Dirk in 07, and Dallas wins it all, is he top 10?

Etc.

Etc.

Etc.Etc.

Etc.

Etc.Etc.

Etc.

Etc.Etc.

Etc.

Etc.Etc.

Etc.

Etc.Etc.

Etc.

Etc.

SouBeachTalents

and so on.......

Even if he misses, the Bulls still have a Game 7 at home. If you wanna pick Malone to beat Jordan in that game on the road, good luck with that

ArbitraryWater
08-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Didn't Bill Russell say Sam Jones made a series turning shot in like most of his 10 title runs? The Havlicek steal?

MJ with Kerr/Paxson?

Kobe with Horry/Fisher/Gasol/Artest?

Kareem with Magic/Worthy?

etc etc etc

IF'S IF'S IF'S

Just get over it.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Didn't Bill Russell say Sam Jones made a series turning shot in like most of his 10 title runs? The Havlicek steal?

MJ with Kerr/Paxson?

Kobe with Horry/Fisher/Gasol/Artest?

Kareem with Magic/Worthy?

etc etc etc

IF'S IF'S IF'S

Just get over it.

Do I care what you think? Nahhhh :whatever:

Angel Face
08-14-2014, 07:27 PM

You can unfortunately use this example of a guy "bailing out" a guy about any top 10 player.....

You acting like Kerr's shot was a bail out desperation shot. He was part of their play which was planned during the time- out. See the clip where he and Jordan had planned it. He ended up open and nailing the game winner. Different from Ray allen's scenario. Pure desperation shot after Lebron clank the shot.

Lebronxrings
08-14-2014, 07:28 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/795699/ron-artest-for-3-game-7-o.gif

Kidbasketball20
08-14-2014, 07:29 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :facepalm

3ball
08-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Nothing would change... Everything would be the same (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10429100&postcount=17)..

pauk
08-14-2014, 07:32 PM
Not really, since there would still be game 7 had they lost that game. There would be no game 7 had Allen missed that.

What makes you so sure the outcome would not revision? Who knows.... Kerr is just one very microscopic example.... because then you have a certain John Paxson clinching the Finals, Pippen, Grant, Kukoc had their fair share of clutch shots and Rodman had his fair share of defensive gamewinning plays at the end of the games etc... including others....

"Bailed out"....... please remember i think that term or this logic is stupid, i have nothing against MJ, i just use this logic (OP's logic) to make him/you realise how stupid you sound.... that even MJ himself has been "bailed out", any top 10 player has been in this context "bailed out" in one way or the other by another player....

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness... OK!

poido123
08-14-2014, 07:37 PM
What makes you so sure the outcome would not revision? Who knows.... Kerr is just one very microscopic example.... because then you have a certain John Paxson clinching the Finals, Pippen, Grant, Kukoc had their fair share of clutch shots and Rodman had his fair share of defensive gamewinning plays at the end of the games etc... including others....

"Bailed out"....... please remember i think that term or this logic is stupid, i have nothing against MJ, i just use this logic (OP's logic) to make him/you realise how stupid you sound.... that even MJ himself has been "bailed out", any top 10 player has been in this context "bailed out" in one way or the other by another player....

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness...

Your boyfriend is still 2/5 don't stress.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-14-2014, 07:39 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/795699/ron-artest-for-3-game-7-o.gif

dubeta, lebronxrings- kings of unrelated posts :facepalm

Kidbasketball20
08-14-2014, 07:47 PM

No need to defend your god Xerxes/Angel Face... he never failed, never choked, never had a bad game or series or whatever, never got bailed out, yay.... he was the absolute perfectness... OK!

That ESPN/Grantland article basically gave the odds at 97-98% that the Spurs win that game mathematically.

It was the GREATEST BAILOUT in NBA HISTORY

stalkerforlife
08-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Is LeBron top 10 all time? I don't think so because that was an easy 3 compared to a player who is probably not top 50 (Ray Allen).

:biggums:

He still ain't top 10.

VIP2000
08-14-2014, 08:12 PM
1/5 wouldn't be so hot - so yeah that rebound by Bosh and make by Ray was pretty huge.

That logic doesn't make any sense. If the Heat lost in '13, you think they would have trotted out the same lineup in '14? And they would meet a less-hungry Spurs team again in the '14 Finals and lose again?