PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams

SupermanOnSteroids
08-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Please stop these threads. lets let him die in peace. you want to pay respects to a guy who just died.

edited for miswording

masonanddixon
08-14-2014, 07:21 PM
He made millions to be a freaking actor. Not our fault he squandered away his money and was selfish enough to kill himself while having young children. The dude is a Baby Boomer, they can all die now for all I care.

IamRAMBO24
08-14-2014, 07:23 PM
He made millions to be a freaking actor. Not our fault he squandered away his money and was selfish enough to kill himself while having young children. The dude is a Baby Boomer, they can all die now for all I care.

Hating on the dead is low class. Let them rest in peace.

SupermanOnSteroids
08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
i really hope you get made to eat a homeless guy's shit.

masonanddixon
08-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Hating on the dead is low class. Let them rest in peace.

I'm not hating on him. I just don't understand why it's such a big deal. He had a great life and made bad personal decisions that 99% of the world cannot afford to make if they wanted to...he had a good life.

masonanddixon
08-14-2014, 07:25 PM
i really hope you get made to eat a homeless guy's shit.

I'm not celebrating the fact he is dead, but I am also not mourning it as if it's a profound act.

MrC1991
08-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Rip Funny Man

Nanu Nanu.