PDA

View Full Version : Name other players who could win at least 2 rings in 4 years w/ Wade/Bosh

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:38 AM
Off top of my head:

MJ
Kobe
Shaq
AI
Durant
CP3
Yao Ming
Prime Kevin Garnett
Tim Duncan
Dirk

---
LeBron loses again in the quest for All Time Greatness. :facepalm :facepalm

JohnFreeman
08-15-2014, 01:39 AM
Durant ain't winning shit

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:41 AM
Durant ain't winning shit

Defenses would have a nightmare offensively dealing with Bosh playing his typical way, Durant spot up shooting, and Wade being aggressive.

Point being LeBron if he was so great should have won AT LEAST 3 rings. There at least 30 players in their prime who could have won 2 rings with the stacked Heat "big 3" dynasty team for 4 years.

Warfan
08-15-2014, 01:42 AM
OP shouldve been a blowjob. Stop making stupid, rehashed threads about the same player

JT123
08-15-2014, 01:43 AM
Considering Durant has a better/younger version of Wade and Bosh in Westbrook and Ibaka we already know he wouldn't win anything.
Iverson isn't efficient enough to win a ring, so strike him out.
CP3 can't score enough, so no rings for him.
Kobe couldn't win with Nash, Howard, and Gasol, so I don't know what makes anyone think he could win with Bosh and a washed up Wade. :facepalm
Your list is pretty shitty OP.

Soundwave
I'll pick some less obvious ones

David Robinson
Patrick Ewing
Charles Barkley (maybe)
Dirk Nowitzki

Kidbasketball20
OP shouldve been a blowjob. Stop making stupid, rehashed threads about the same player

Rehashed? My point is valid. Why don't you make a logical point instead of whining.

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:44 AM
Considering Durant has a better/younger version of Wade and Bosh in Westbrook and Ibaka we already know he wouldn't win anything.
Iverson isn't efficient enough to win a ring, so strike him out.
CP3 can't score enough, so no rings for him.
Kobe couldn't win with Nash, Howard, and Gasol, so I don't know what makes anyone think he could win with Bosh and a washed up Wade. :facepalm
Your list is pretty shitty OP.

You honestly think CP3, Wade, and Bosh wouldn't win a single ring? :facepalm :facepalm

And Prime Kobe could have absolutely won with Bosh/Wade.

You are one dumb poster. Negged.

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:45 AM
I'll pick some less obvious ones

David Robinson
Patrick Ewing
Charles Barkley (maybe)
Dirk Nowitzki

Charles in his prime could have won at least 1 ring with that team.

JohnFreeman
08-15-2014, 01:47 AM
CP3 can't win with a stacked team

Warfan
08-15-2014, 01:49 AM
Rehashed? My point is valid. Why don't you make a logical point instead of whining.

This is atleast you're 5th thread in the past few days trying to push an agenda. Your list is absolutely retarded as well.

Yao Ming huh?

:yaohappy:

Only guys you listed that are a lock are MJ, Shaq and Duncan. KG, Dirk and kobe could but AI, CP3, Durant and Yao wouldnt...

JT123
08-15-2014, 01:50 AM
You honestly think CP3, Wade, and Bosh wouldn't win a single ring? :facepalm :facepalm

And Prime Kobe could have absolutely won with Bosh/Wade.

You are one dumb poster. Negged.
So who is going to carry the scoring load when one legged Wade is struggling to run down the court and Bosh is getting his shit pushed in by Hibbert? :sleeping You kind of suck at debating to be honest. You pretend to want reasonable responses and when someone gives them to you you call them dumb because you can't refute their points. :facepalm
Future negged.

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:51 AM
This is atleast you're 5th thread in the past few days trying to push an agenda. Your list is absolutely retarded as well.

Yao Ming huh?

At least my 5th thread? You are a liar.

I've made TWO threads about the Miami Heat Big 3 Era in the "past few days". Two. Look it up.

You need to grow some brain cells and stop lying to further your agenda.

Now either make a valid point that doesn't involve trolling or GTFO.

Soundwave
08-15-2014, 01:54 AM
I think Chris Webber (prime) probably could also.

Grant Hill and a healthy Penny Hardaway perhaps.

C - Webber
PF - Bosh
SF - Allen/Battier
SG - Wade
PG - Cole/Chalmers

Yeah that's not bad.

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:55 AM
So who is going to carry the scoring load when one legged Wade is struggling to run down the court and Bosh is getting his shit pushed in by Hibbert? :sleeping You kind of suck at debating to be honest. You pretend to want reasonable responses and when someone gives them to you you call them dumb because you can't refute their points. :facepalm
Future negged.

- You're saying AI isn't "efficient" enough to win 1 RING with the Miami Heat Big 3 era in 4 years.

-You think Kobe wouldn't win 1 ring in the same time (let alone Prime Kobe).

- You think Cp3 can't win 1 ring with the Miami Heat in 4 years.

It's impossible to debate someone who is just so clueless about basketball in every aspect. I'd be shocked if you're past the 10th grade TBH.

But everyone on ISH knows all you do is troll so what's the point in trying to argue AI could win at least one championship with the help of Wade and Bosh. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm You. Are. Stupid.

Warfan
08-15-2014, 01:55 AM
At least my 5th thread? You are a liar.

I've made TWO threads about the Miami Heat Big 3 Era in the "past few days". Two. Look it up.

You need to grow some brain cells and stop lying to further your agenda.

Now either make a valid point that doesn't involve trolling or GTFO.

Read my edit, i gave my opinion. But that's just judging you're list, there are other plays that would too like Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, probably Magic as well. Maybe Drob, Malone, Chuck....Then you'd have to consider guys like West, Oscar, Dr J etc. too...

Young X
08-15-2014, 01:56 AM
CP3 can't win with a stacked teamThat's in the west...

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 01:57 AM
Read my edit, i gave my opinion. But that's just judging you're list, there are other plays that would too like Bird, Wilt, Russell, Hakeem, probably Magic as well. Maybe Drob, Malone, Chuck....Then you'd have to consider guys like West, Dr J etc. too...

LOL that you completely tried to dodge and hide the fact that you blatantly lied and said something that wasn't true.

JohnFreeman
08-15-2014, 02:00 AM
That's in the west...
So?

JT123
08-15-2014, 02:02 AM
- You're saying AI isn't "efficient" enough to win 1 RING with the Miami Heat Big 3 era in 4 years.

-You think Kobe wouldn't win 1 ring in the same time (let alone Prime Kobe).

- You think Cp3 can't win 1 ring with the Miami Heat in 4 years.

It's impossible to debate someone who is just so clueless about basketball in every aspect. I'd be shocked if you're past the 10th grade TBH.

But everyone on ISH knows all you do is troll so what's the point in trying to argue AI could win at least one championship with the help of Wade and Bosh. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm You. Are. Stupid.
Way to totally dodge my question about CP3 carrying the scoring load while Wade is hurt and Bosh is playing like a pu$$y. :sleeping
Iverson could win a ring with Wade and Bosh? :biggums: Why not JR Smith while we're at it. :oldlol:

Young X
08-15-2014, 02:07 AM
So?West = tough teams every round. Paul never faced a sub 50 win team, you don't think he could pull off at least 1 ring in a much weaker conference with better teammates? 2011?

JT123
08-15-2014, 02:10 AM
West = tough teams every round. Paul never faced a sub 50 win team, you don't think he could pull off at least 1 ring in a much weaker conference with better teammates? 2011?
Paul's Clippers team from last season is way more stacked than any team Lebron has been on tbh. Even if he was in the East he would still have to beat the Spurs or Thunder to win a title, and he has yet to prove he can do that.

Mass Debator
08-15-2014, 02:23 AM
Deng, Granger, or McRoberts.

oarabbus
08-15-2014, 04:15 AM

Yao Ming huh?

Only guys you listed that are a lock are MJ, Shaq and Duncan. KG, Dirk and kobe could but AI, CP3, Durant and Yao wouldnt...

AI, CP3 wouldn't. Durant, probably not 2 rings either.

But If KG could do it Yao could. Yao was a peak 25/10 guy, imagine him next to Bosh and Wade. You don't think Yao would have won a ring in KG's spot on that Celtics team?

Chalmers/Wade/(Battier/Miller)/Bosh/Yao or Chalmers/Allen/Wade/Bosh/Yao are championship teams no doubt.

Obviously MJ/Shaq/Duncan do it. too.

Warfan
08-15-2014, 04:32 AM
AI, CP3 wouldn't. Durant, probably not 2 rings either.

But If KG could do it Yao could. Yao was a peak 25/10 guy, imagine him next to Bosh and Wade. You don't think Yao would have won a ring in KG's spot on that Celtics team?

Chalmers/Wade/(Battier/Miller)/Bosh/Yao or Chalmers/Allen/Wade/Bosh/Yao are championship teams no doubt.

Obviously MJ/Shaq/Duncan do it. too.

I don't trust his health enough, iirc he even played less than 50 games the year he averaged 25/9. I'd give peak KG the benefit of the doubt to win 2 but I'm not so sure, and it's clear he was the better player on both ends and had more of an impact than Yao ever did.

I think people underrate how important bron was to the team. He was the main cog of the heats team on both sides of the floor. Playing elite team defense, checking bigs and guards, grabbing 9-10 boards a game, being the primary playmaker whilst still putting up 28-30 a night with some big performances.

What years do you think Yao could win assuming the same things happened? (e.g bosh goes down in 2012 for half the playoffs). Id say 2011 is the most likely, but I wouldn't say they're guranteed to make the finals either.

Kidbasketball20
08-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Way to totally dodge my question about CP3 carrying the scoring load while Wade is hurt and Bosh is playing like a pu$$y. :sleeping
Iverson could win a ring with Wade and Bosh? :biggums: Why not JR Smith while we're at it. :oldlol:

Are you actually comparing AI and JR Smith.

Ban mods. This guy is a troll.