PDA

View Full Version : Ballstreams 2014/15

Shade8780
08-15-2014, 07:53 AM
I cant really afford this ish right now so I need some referrals. Help a brotha out and get the full NBA season and Playoffs in HD and archived instantly for $89.99, or only 6 months for $54.99!!

http://www.ballstreams.com/ref/6419

FKAri
08-15-2014, 08:04 AM
Or you could just watch the games for free directly off of Neulion's servers.

Shade8780
08-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Or you could just watch the games for free directly off of Neulion's servers.
That was fixed last December.

navy
08-15-2014, 08:47 AM
I honestly have no problem watching low quality free streams.

russwest0
08-15-2014, 08:50 AM
I had ballstreams last season and it was great.

I only purchased it through the NBA season and they auto renewed it through the offseason which was stupid as f*ck though, so I won't be using them again

Shade8780
08-15-2014, 08:51 AM
I honestly have no problem watching low quality free streams.
I wouldn't either if I lived in the US. Unfortunately I don't and because I have school the next morning, I have to watch them the day after.

russwest0
08-15-2014, 08:53 AM
the thing that sucks about paying for ballstreams is that occasionally they fukk up too.

I guess they are more reliable than free streams, but if you are watching a full game you will probably get at worst a few moments where the screen goes black for a sec and what not.

I have a way to buy league pass accounts for 10 dollars so I'm going to go that route next year.

HomieWeMajor
08-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Shout out to those who fell for the great Bladers league pass scam in the lockout ridden winter of 2011

Meticode
08-15-2014, 09:29 AM
I used it last year, absolutely love it. I forgot about the auto-renewal thing, talked to the admin and he reversed my CC transaction within 24 hours. I'll be purchasing at least 3 months this season again.

Meticode
08-15-2014, 09:30 AM
Shout out to those who fell for the great Bladers league pass scam in the lockout ridden winter of 2011

HomieWeMajor
08-15-2014, 09:33 AM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload6/177329072020552571666884.gif

Meticode
08-15-2014, 09:46 AM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload6/177329072020552571666884.gif
http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/ElectricDragon_2010/Funny/BUSTED.gif

HomieWeMajor
08-15-2014, 09:48 AM
http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b436/ElectricDragon_2010/Funny/BUSTED.gif
http://www.miscupload.com/upload8/671133641385645135852605.gif

StephHamann
08-15-2014, 09:59 AM
You can get a league pass for 90$.

Just buy it with an indian IP from nba.com

Meticode
08-15-2014, 10:00 AM

No thanks, League Pass has blackouts and when I had one full season of it, I had more problems with that working than Ballstreams.

Bones_Jones
08-15-2014, 10:00 AM

I only purchased it through the NBA season and they auto renewed it through the offseason which was stupid as f*ck though, so I won't be using them again

smh... this is what you get when rednecks get online w/ a cc. They weren't hiding the auto-renewal, it's on the billing page- middle of the page. Did you bother reading anything before putting in the cc info? Studies show dumb people are really bad with money and you definitely prove it.

Meticode
08-15-2014, 10:03 AM
smh... this is what you get when rednecks get online w/ a cc. They weren't hiding the auto-renewal, it's on the billing page- middle of the page. Did you bother reading anything before putting in the cc info? Studies show dumb people are really bad with money and you definitely prove it.
I'm not going to drop dumb or negative comments on him, but the auto-renewal is pretty plain to see. You can even go into your account settings under Billing and find it easily. In any case I completely forgot about it and 3 days later I messaged the admin and he reversed the transaction for me within 24 hours. I'll happily pay for their service again with the great customer service they provide. If there are any game or stream issues they usually fix it within 5 minutes. Which I rarely had anyway.

InfiniteBaskets
08-15-2014, 10:04 AM

To be honest, league pass is not HD quality. At least it was not HD quality when I had it. Additionally, I don't think league pass gave you the option to watch summer league games either, unless you bought the summer league version of league pass. Lastly, league pass doesn't offer NBA playoff coverage. This shouldn't be an issue if you have US basic cable, but plenty of internationals here don't and I stopped paying $50 a month for cable a long time ago.

tmacattack33
08-15-2014, 11:36 AM
Damn, I heard about this last year and didn't want to sign up for it because I was pretty sure it would be taken down.

And I still don't see how they can get away with it without the NBA having it taken down.

Droid101
08-15-2014, 11:57 AM

You can suspend your account. They auto-renewed me as well, but I just suspended until the beginning of the season.

Droid101
08-15-2014, 11:58 AM
To be honest, league pass is not HD quality. At least it was not HD quality when I had it. Additionally, I don't think league pass gave you the option to watch summer league games either, unless you bought the summer league version of league pass. Lastly, league pass doesn't offer NBA playoff coverage. This shouldn't be an issue if you have US basic cable, but plenty of internationals here don't and I stopped paying $50 a month for cable a long time ago.
League pass is lower quality and framerate than Ballstreams. Also, you are blacked out of local games on NBA's, which totally defeats the purpose for me (no Lakers or Clippers? lol).

Meticode
08-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Damn, I heard about this last year and didn't want to sign up for it because I was pretty sure it would be taken down.

And I still don't see how they can get away with it without the NBA having it taken down.
They've been streaming the NHL similiar to this for 6 years and it's not been taken down. Their servers are located in the Netherlands which isn't subject to copyright laws. Loophole.

nightprowler10
08-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Wait, so this ballstreams thing is legit? Awesome. I can pay $55 for 6 months and just get it in January.

Levity
08-15-2014, 12:49 PM
if anyone is questioning signing up for ballstreams, you have my recommendation. absolutely love it. i bought the whole year pass and will renew is in 60 days when it finally expires.

you dont have to go down the same path as me. a lot of people seem to buy the cheaper packages and just put their acct on hold during the summer, which is a completely viable option and can save you a few bucks.

but once again, its worth the investment ten fold.

nightprowler10
08-15-2014, 12:51 PM
if anyone is questioning signing up for ballstreams, you have my recommendation. absolutely love it. i just bought the whole year pass and will renew is in 60 days when it finally expires.

you dont have to go down the same path as me. a lot of people seem to buy the cheaper packages and just put their acct on hold during the summer, which is a completely viable option and can save you a few bucks.

but once again, its worth the investment ten fold.
Thanks. I just got a chromecast too so it could be awesome. If only there was such a service for streaming cricket :(

oarabbus
08-15-2014, 03:25 PM
I used it last year, absolutely love it. I forgot about the auto-renewal thing, talked to the admin and he reversed my CC transaction within 24 hours. I'll be purchasing at least 3 months this season again.

So you'd say it's worth it? I wouldn't buy NBA league pass since it's overpriced and people complain about issues. I get CSN Bay Area so I get to watch every Warriors game, in HD. Would you still recommend for someone like me?

Also, what do y'all think about the year long subscription vs. just waiting for x-mas and getting the 6month