PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about Kevin lowe

pastis
08-15-2014, 05:57 PM
so, teaming up with a stacked team. will he develop into a superstar and franchise player in cleveland? or will he regress, being reduced to a spot up shooter, cause lebron will take over the game?

and if he wins one or two chips with cleveland,is this putting love in the same category as pierce on the all time list?

my opinion: low wasnt able to carry his stacked team to one fvcking playoffs. now teaming up with lebron, irving etc. = :facepalm

:facepalm to people thinking he will be in the same category as dirk

pastis
08-15-2014, 06:01 PM
Bro, you're Robert_shaww, stop denying it.... Only you make those "funny" name changes..

:facepalm :facepalm

ralph_i_el
08-15-2014, 06:09 PM
so, teaming up with a stacked team. will he develop into a superstar and franchise player in cleveland? or will he regress, being reduced to a spot up shooter, cause lebron will take over the game?

and if he wins one or two chips with cleveland,is this putting love in the same category as pierce on the all time list?

my opinion: low wasnt able to carry his stacked team to one fvcking playoffs. now teaming up with lebron, irving etc. = :facepalm

:facepalm to people thinking he will be in the same category as dirk

Stacked team....never had another all-star. Best player Kevin love played with was injured Al Jefferson as a rookie:facepalm

SexSymbol
08-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Stacked team....never had another all-star. Best player Kevin love played with was injured Al Jefferson as a rookie:facepalm
He had a great team two years ago

navy
08-15-2014, 06:10 PM
Timberwolves were stacked?

MP.Trey
08-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Googled Kevin Lowe.

We're supposed to talk about this man!? :biggums:

http://cdn.nhl.com/images/upload/2009/06/kevinLowe-ed1.jpg

Meh, I'm not so into hockey.

TheReal Kendall
08-15-2014, 06:12 PM
If he hasn't developed into a franchise player by now then he will never be one.

When was the Wolves stacked????

ralph_i_el
08-15-2014, 06:15 PM
He had a great team two years ago
When they had a shitty team AND Love only played 18 games due to injury

pastis
08-15-2014, 06:16 PM
If he hasn't developed into a franchise player by now then he will never be one.

When was the Wolves stacked????

so now we are gonna act that it isnt a suprise and fail that love didnt carry his team to at least one 8th place? wolves since 2-3 years are stacked.

ralph_i_el
08-15-2014, 06:22 PM
so now we are gonna act that it isnt a suprise and fail that love didnt carry his team to at least one 8th place? wolves since 2-3 years are stacked.
Explain how they're stacked.

TheReal Kendall
08-15-2014, 07:26 PM

:coleman:

He's not a franchise player and the Timberwolves were never stacked.

Stop trolling!

04mzwach
08-15-2014, 07:35 PM
stacked full of timberwolves shit!

Cocaine80s
08-15-2014, 07:39 PM
op has aspergers