PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBron the most underrated scorer in NBA history?

dubeta
08-16-2014, 12:45 AM
3rd highest PPG average in nba history

1. Michael Jordan 30.12 on 50%
2. Wilt Chamberlain 30.07 on 54%
3. LeBron James 27.52 on 50%

- Finished a season averaging 27.1 ppg on 65% TS

- Highest elimination game PPG average in NBA history

- Field Goal Percentage increased every year for the past 7 years

Heck when you look at it, only Jordan is arguably a better scorer all time. Wilt played in a much faster paced era.

SouBeachTalents
08-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Ben Wallace

navy
08-16-2014, 12:50 AM
Infidelity overlooked. Looking at his scoring pace and lack of games missed there is no doubt he will pass a lot of people on the all time list.

mehyaM24
08-16-2014, 12:50 AM
i dont think he's underrated at all.

if people value possessions in a basketball game, lebron is EASILY one of the greatest scorers of all time. its certainly not the best aspect of his game (his passing is), but still good enough to be among the ALL TIME one-dimensional scorers.

dubeta
08-16-2014, 03:34 AM
i dont think he's underrated at all.

if people value possessions in a basketball game, lebron is EASILY one of the greatest scorers of all time. its certainly not the best aspect of his game (his passing is), but still good enough to be among the ALL TIME one-dimensional scorers.

GOAT scoring and GOAT passing all in one :applause: :bowdown:

jimmy77x
08-16-2014, 03:43 AM
GOAT scoring and GOAT passing all in one :applause: :bowdown:

Serious question, How much does Lebron pay you to ride his cawk on here LITERALLY ALL DAY? I really hope you aren't a grown man sitting on a computer praising and idol worshipping a guy who couldn't give two shits about your life. Get a life dude,seriously you are pathetic.

dubeta
08-16-2014, 03:45 AM
Serious question, How much does Lebron pay you to ride his cawk on here LITERALLY ALL DAY? I really hope you aren't a grown man sitting on a computer praising and idol worshipping a guy who couldn't give two shits about your life. Get a life dude,seriously you are pathetic.

:oldlol:

i've been here for 5 mins today, sorry bruh