PDA

View Full Version : Anybody game for the primal challenge?

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 02:46 AM
I've been working on this for a week now and it has improve my life dramatically. I feel better, lost 10 pounds, more energetic, confidence is higher, skin looks better, hell, my d*ck has grown an extra inch, ok kidding, it probably has more to do with a thinner look in proportion to my size, and the best thing about it is I'm no longer starving myself.

The only drawback is I had to cut back on my workouts because of the transition from a highly processed diet to a natural one, but my energy is coming back and I should be in full gear next week.

If you don't know what it is, go here http://www.marksdailyapple.com/welcome-to-marks-daily-apple/

http://live.smashthefat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/SamFront.jpg

This guy eats about 5,800 calories a day and only gained 3 pounds in 3 weeks on this diet. He's going to go on a highly processed diet next (a la Morgan Spurlock) just to prove it's not all about calories in/out and exercise. In fact, he barely exercised during this experiment.

Here is a link to his site http://live.smashthefat.com/why-i-didnt-get-fat/

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 02:47 AM
http://cdn.marksdailyapple.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/PB21_Infographic_FINAL.gif

KNOW1EDGE
08-16-2014, 03:29 AM
I feel like he physically looks the same in all 3 pictures, but his skin and complexion look better in the first picture.

If you see and feel results and it works for you and makes you happy that's all that matters. Good job

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 01:08 PM
I feel like he physically looks the same in all 3 pictures, but his skin and complexion look better in the first picture.

If you see and feel results and it works for you and makes you happy that's all that matters. Good job

True.

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 01:09 PM
How come nobody wants to take on the challenge? I know we got some fat posters around here. Deuce and Jameer where are you? Put that twinkie down and pay attention.

dr.hee
08-16-2014, 02:56 PM
Shop,cook and dine primally? Do we have any anthropologists on ISH? Wanna check out how shopping malls looked before the last Ice Age. Just to make sure I'm shopping the same way Joe Neanderthal did back then...

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Shop,cook and dine primally? Do we have any anthropologists on ISH? Wanna check out how shopping malls looked before the last Ice Age. Just to make sure I'm shopping the same way Joe Neanderthal did back then...

Meat, nuts, and salad.

Akrazotile
08-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Meat, nuts, and salad.

Do you like seedies?

dr.hee
08-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Meat, nuts, and salad.

Wow, that's truly groundbreaking :roll:

CasterL
08-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Ive recently started paleo a few days ago. Doest really seem like a diet as I love meat eggs veg etc. And I can't eat gluten anyway. I know a couple of guys who are in fantastic shape that swear by it

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Wow, that's truly groundbreaking :roll:

It is groundbreaking imo. We still have some posters who swear by the calorie in/out low fat diet rule, so I can't imagine how little the population know about eating this way.

IamRAMBO24
08-16-2014, 08:38 PM
Ive recently started paleo a few days ago. Doest really seem like a diet as I love meat eggs veg etc. And I can't eat gluten anyway. I know a couple of guys who are in fantastic shape that swear by it

It's not just about being in shape, you will get clearer skin, feel lighter, think sharper, gain energy and never feel hungry.

joe
08-16-2014, 11:00 PM
I follow the Primal Blueprint, though life has forced me to not follow it 100%.

I eat white rice because it is a cheap filler, and a lesser evil as far as grains are concerned.

I do not eat grass fed meat because it is too expensive.

I have made a recent exception for (100% natural) peanut butter because I am trying to gain weight.

As far as optional, gray-area primal things: I do eat dairy, I do eat potatoes. Those are considered okay in moderation. Neither makes me feel unhealthy by any stretch, so I see no problem.

My rotating diet consists of fruit, vegetables, meat, chicken, sausage, and white rice. I eat a lot of tomato sauce and spicy peppers. I drink mostly water, though I do drink fruit juice at times. I eat 90% dark chocolate, 100% at times. A lot of butter. A lot of olive oil. I should eat more nuts, but they too are too damn expensive. I want to eat more fish, but Ive had an aversion to fish since I was a little kid. Need to get over it or at least take some supplements!

I feel great. My energy levels are just nice and consistent. I do not feel lethargic during the day for no good reason, which was the case a couple years ago. If I miss a meal I do not feel like I am going to starve to death. Fruits taste AMAZING, like a sugar apocalypse. Just a little bit of sugar just explodes on my taste buds, because I have so much less of it in my standard diet now.

Rambo, I wish you success. It is not always easy. I havent had fast food in over a year. I havent had pizza in over a year. Eggs are not nearly as filling without toast. In the end, I think it is so worth it. And by the way... I would probably puke if I ate fast food right now. I eat delicious meals every single night. But that also requires the effort to cook.

And by the way... there are replacements for almost everything. Jonesing for spaghetti? Google Spaghetti Squash. Fiending for pancakes? Google Banana Pancakes. There are primal blueprint muffins. Brownies. Pizza. This diet is the opposite of a diet, there is no depriving unless you make that the case. It does take more effort though. You cant just throw a hot pocket in the microwave and have dinner in 5 minutes. But its worth it.