PDA

View Full Version : Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Saw this posted on another site. I didn't see it here, so I'm bringing the thread topic over.

SMH at this hypocritical punk ass bitch.

http://instagram.com/mragentzero

[quote]"I would like to start off by saying too the family of the victim GOD BLESS#RIPmichealbrown you will be missed: too EVERY African American out there..how dumb are we really???every time we hear some bad news, the first thing we do is #RIOT #ROB #STEAL #BURN sh-t in our OWN neighborhoods..this racism fight has never been #blackvswhite, it

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Gilbert is such a bitch for that. I'm not even white and it offends me.
This douche bag isn't telling people NOT to riot; he's telling them to walk over to the white neighborhoods and riot. :facepalm

Warfan
08-16-2014, 11:24 AM
they need to

and they need to find every white cop n there family n kill em
since they wanna kill random blacks

wat there doing now is dum af

rioting n burning down there own neighborhood

Yeh ngga u shld go and fukk up dem white pigz

http://i.imgur.com/nU678k9.jpg

Le Shaqtus
08-16-2014, 11:30 AM
they need to

Says the man writing in the colour of Magenta.

tomtucker
08-16-2014, 11:39 AM
take the gun out of the lockerroom Gilbert, and shoot your own pea-brain out

GrapeApe
08-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-16-2014, 11:49 AM
This coming from a guy who brought guns into his teams locker room. Excuse me while I give two shits on what some pinhead's outlook on life is.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-16-2014, 11:50 AM
Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?

No, it's pretty much, "We're angry about the situation, but we're all uneducated pieces of trash, so umm... Let's just use this as an excuse to go and destroy local businesses and loot, but then later wonder why there aren't any jobs available in our neighborhood + call the world racist for not wanting to open businesses in black neighborhoods!"

Derka
08-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Does that include the white neighborhood in suburban Virginia where Gilbert's mansion sat while he played with the Wizards?

I guess his neighbors deserve to have their lives ruined because a cop in Missouri was an idiot?

ralph_i_el
08-16-2014, 01:05 PM
they need to

then the national guard comes and mows your ass down :facepalm

HylianNightmare
08-16-2014, 01:40 PM
Ignorant

nathanjizzle
08-16-2014, 01:47 PM
come to my white neighborhood and loot my shit, and their will be another young negro dead. :bowdown:

R.I.P.
08-16-2014, 01:47 PM
I

JellyBean
08-16-2014, 01:54 PM

Pretty much. I just wish that my brothers and sisters showed this much energy when it comes to black on black crime in the black community. Or education.

iamgine
08-16-2014, 02:54 PM
He's sayin if you have to riot, don't riot at your own house because then the things you break will be your own.

But if they riot in rich white neighborhood, there will be a ton of rioters dead. You think you can just walk up to rich people neighborhood and riot without dire consequences? Damn.

ArbitraryWater
08-16-2014, 03:09 PM
wrong forum

abuC
08-16-2014, 03:14 PM

:rolleyes:
This country was founded on the back of rioting.

LBJ4MVP23
08-16-2014, 03:19 PM
Lol more blacks kill each other in a weekend than whites kill black in an entire year.

And a white kid just got killed by cops too in Utah. When do we riot? Oh that's right we don't because looting is not protest it's opportunism.

Wizkid Ralph
08-16-2014, 03:19 PM
gil :facepalm

Lebron23
08-16-2014, 03:22 PM
How he mighty has fallen?? 7-8 years ago he was one of the best scorers in the game.

08-16-2014, 03:22 PM
With all that money he has, arenas should probably hire a PR team to filter what he is about to post on his social network accounts.

Lebron23
08-16-2014, 03:26 PM
With all that money he has, arenas should probably hire a PR team to filter what he is about to post on his social network accounts.

I think his doing drugs just like some of the washed up athletes.

SCdac
08-16-2014, 03:43 PM
What's sad is that this dude (who is a 1%er) has over half a million "followers" and who knows how many more on twitter and facebook. If that was Arenas' way of trying to calm people down or talk sense into them, he did it horribly and sounds like a moron.

MavsSuperFan
08-16-2014, 04:22 PM

I always thought he was a white troll...
Wow so he is genuinely like that.

stalkerforlife
08-16-2014, 04:26 PM
come to my white neighborhood and loot my shit, and their will be another young negro dead. :bowdown:

:roll:

RoundMoundOfReb
08-16-2014, 04:54 PM
they need to

Notified the authorities about this post :cheers:

aboss4real24
08-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Notified the authorities about this post :cheers:

All white cops must die

if i dont do it sum1 else will

im willing to go 2 jail 4 wat i believe in:rockon:

MC Gusto
08-16-2014, 06:18 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Arenas isn't a stupid as I thought he was...

He makes perfect sense, even if the message isn't him telling folks to stop rioting, which is what some of you would like him to be doing.

His point is, if these people are supposedly "retaliating" for an injustice done on the black community, then why the hell are they ****ing up THEIR OWN shit, and making things worse off for their community that THEY have to live in once the rioting is over, instead of destroying the community or communities of the people who they are supposedly mad at?

While I'm not advocating rioting at all, since it really does no good, due to the people who do the rioting not even realizing that they are doing more damage to themselves and their communities than actually retaliating, I've been thinking the same thing that Arenas said in my head since the riots started.

MC Gusto
08-16-2014, 06:23 PM
He's sayin if you have to riot, don't riot at your own house because then the things you break will be your own.

But if they riot in rich white neighborhood, there will be a ton of rioters dead. You think you can just walk up to rich people neighborhood and riot without dire consequences? Damn.

They can't. That's why they are destroying their own shit. Same reason why they can go shoot up a whole block when somebody talks shit to them, but never do anything to the people who are committing these "social injustices" to young unarmed black men.

wakencdukest
08-16-2014, 07:15 PM
All white cops must die

Do it. Stay true to your principles and don't back out, that would make you a sellout. Make sure you videotape it. :rockon:

CHi1PriDe
08-16-2014, 07:28 PM

daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, boss is gangsta as fvck joooooooooo:pimp:

dgaras
08-16-2014, 08:10 PM
All white cops must die

u a chump. see yo fake ass type every day on the subway

Bigsmoke
08-16-2014, 08:15 PM
Not a bad idea

04mzwach
08-16-2014, 08:24 PM
I think some of the narrative about this story is bullshit to be honest. I mean the cop says "I'm going to shoot you!" and Brown says, "I don't have a gun, stop shooting!" :confusedshrug:

Mgamer20o0
08-16-2014, 08:39 PM
I think some of the narrative about this story is bullshit to be honest. I mean the cop says "I'm going to shoot you!" and Brown says, "I don't have a gun, stop shooting!" :confusedshrug:
both sides have reason to lie. you just have to wait until the reports come out from autopsy and ballistics that will help tell what really happened. everyone always wants to rush to judgement before everything is known.

SpecialQue
08-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Gilbert needs to stick to not playing basketball and dancing around his house like an idiot instead of chiming in on current events with his dumb-ass opinions.

ottooooooo
08-17-2014, 01:55 AM
fighting over colors is so stupid. that's what racism essentially is.

tpols
08-17-2014, 02:21 AM
:lol

This dude makes 20 mil a year to just talk shit and fk around haha

bdreason
08-17-2014, 02:22 AM
Be careful black people... white people have guns too.

gts
08-17-2014, 02:32 AM

lol @ gansta wearing a effing Ralph Lauren shirt...

tomtucker
08-17-2014, 02:33 AM
matte black revolver...:eek: ......what type is that ?

gts
08-17-2014, 02:41 AM
matte black revolver...:eek: ......what type is that ? it's an airsoft gun

stax
08-17-2014, 03:36 AM
lol @ gansta wearing a effing Ralph Lauren shirt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fuyl1lwDWdE

masonanddixon
08-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Nowhere in his post does he advocate going to white neighborhood and destroying property.

Try to develop reading comprehension skills first before going on a character assassination.

poido123
08-17-2014, 05:37 AM
No doubt in my mind it was premeditated and yet another sickening racist murder...

I'm white and I'm disgusted by this.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-17-2014, 10:44 AM
Nowhere in his post does he advocate going to white neighborhood and destroying property.

Try to develop reading comprehension skills first before going on a character assassination.

Oh, really?

[quote]About 10 riots from the black community over the years and the only thing damaged ,was the BLACK COMMUNITY by The BLACK COMMUNITY..only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks ,YALL ain

crisoner
08-17-2014, 11:23 AM
OP

This is a false post...he never asked black to riot in white neighborhoods.
He said they don't go 6 blocks away to do that and states riot geared police would be there to stop them.

That right there says NOTHING on urging blacks to riot in white neighborhoods.

This thread just goes to show you how people take information and flip it to thier own conclusion. THEN all these people come on here and just comment on what they see as the header.

Read guys!!!! Smh

wakencdukest
08-17-2014, 02:13 PM
All white cops must die

Did you get any yet? We need updates. :rockon:

dude77
08-17-2014, 02:21 PM
OP

This is a false post...he never asked black to riot in white neighborhoods.
He said they don't go 6 blocks away to do that and states riot geared police would be there to stop them.

That right there says NOTHING on urging blacks to riot in white neighborhoods.

This thread just goes to show you how people take information and flip it to thier own conclusion. THEN all these people come on here and just comment on what they see as the header.

Read guys!!!! Smh

cut the shit .. he's planting the idea in their head at the very least ..

only reason they issue riot police isssss just in case you actually got smart enough to walk 6 blocks

why the hell is he even talking about that ? shouldn't he be trying to talk them down from this ? .. it's obvious where his 'thoughts' are

Beastmode88
08-17-2014, 02:25 PM
All white cops must die

nika you fake as fcuk. actions speak louder than words.

ShackEelOKneel
08-17-2014, 02:53 PM
I agree that it doesn't help to be destructive in your own community, but what good does being destructive in other communities do either? Protest, don't riot.

305Baller
08-17-2014, 03:13 PM
"too" much. lol

wakencdukest
08-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Gotta appreciate what he said about Al Sharpton though.