PDA

View Full Version : How do you deal with negative emotions and feelings?

NBAplayoffs2001
08-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Meh

bigkingsfan
08-17-2014, 11:15 PM
I beat it.

BigBoss
08-17-2014, 11:18 PM
Remind myself that hey it could be worse, i could be a loser and opiate junkie WWE fan like Buddaii.

Cactus-Sack
08-17-2014, 11:20 PM
http://www.bacardilimited.com/Content/uploads/brand/bombay/bombay_glass.jpg

NBAplayoffs2001
08-17-2014, 11:22 PM
http://www.bacardilimited.com/Content/uploads/brand/bombay/bombay_glass.jpg

Lol whenever I do this when I'm sad, I randomly call girls on my cell phone and confess my love for them :facepalm. true story srs.

DaSeba5
08-17-2014, 11:23 PM
Lay/sit back, clear your mind, and meditate. I don't mean humming out loud, but just sit there and do not think about things. I go to the pool a lot for this and it works. Especially when I put music on and relax (not songs that are going to make it worse). Depression is a disease that comes and goes for me, plus I have bad anxiety. But I know how to handle it now. It really helps, trust me. Avoid medication if you can.

Also avoid negative people at all costs. Focus on something else even if it's small that makes you happy or keeps your mind busy.

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-17-2014, 11:24 PM
When I used to smoke weed, it would help deal with stressful situations.

Now I just think things through. Shit might be rough right now but there's always a bright light at the end if you're willing to seek it out. Just gotta keep pushing forward and thinking positively. It's also a good idea to have positive people around you; people who will try to help you hold your head up.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Lay/sit back, clear your mind, and meditate. I don't mean humming out loud, but just sit there and do not think about things. I go to the pool a lot for this and it works. Especially when I put music on and relax (not songs that are going to make it worse). Depression is a disease that comes and goes for me, plus I have bad anxiety. But I know how to handle it now. It really helps, trust me. Avoid medication if you can.

Also avoid negative people at all costs. Focus on something else even if it's small that makes you happy or keeps your mind busy.

I've been going for 30 minutes walks in the mornings. It has been zen-like. Walking by old high school friends houses, seeing places where I used to hang out. Feels great then I get back to my daily schedule :D

DaSeba5
08-17-2014, 11:33 PM
I've been going for 30 minutes walks in the mornings. It has been zen-like. Walking by old high school friends houses, seeing places where I used to hang out. Feels great then I get back to my daily schedule :D

Yah terrific. Exercise even if it's just walking helps. Always enjoy the small things. Walking in peace can be taken for granted. I enjoy it as well.

oh the horror
08-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Walking and jogging helps a lot. Try push ups or any exercise.

Remember there's nothing wrong with feeling down man. Everyone struggles. Even the people you don't think are struggling.

I just let it hit me and go for walks or do something I enjoy and get lost in that. I go in and out with these emotions a lot these days since I have so much going on. Get involved in some activities

Rodmantheman
08-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Remind myself that hey it could be worse, i could be a loser and opiate junkie WWE fan like Buddaii.

Shots fired.

Prometheus
08-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Mostly I don't deal with them. They just eat away at me and will eventually consume my being.

fiddy
08-18-2014, 03:31 AM
smoke a doobie and go to sleep, play some video games try to get my attention away from shit

Bless Mathews
08-18-2014, 03:36 AM
Grow a set of balls and be thankful you're not in a wheelchair.

:facepalm

ThePhantomCreep
08-18-2014, 03:46 AM
Lift some heavy ass (for me) weights. Dem endorphins.

BasedTom
08-18-2014, 04:02 AM
feel bad drink feel happy feel bad again drink

ace23
08-18-2014, 04:08 AM
be thankful you're not in a wheelchair.
Lol thought I was the only one.