08-18-2014, 01:41 PM
By being a part of this legendary community, you = an INTERNET CELEB

U FAMOUS

navy
08-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Agreed. Feel blessed.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 01:44 PM
This is the best site i've been a part of yet.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you give your mods the ability to ban. I think that plays a big part. Banning people forever is going against the 2nd amendment. I like that short bans are applied here. I prefer no banning, but it is what it is.

Great site. Great freedom of speech.

inclinerator
08-18-2014, 01:45 PM
im famous

BlkMambaGOAT
08-18-2014, 01:45 PM

U FAMOUS
http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif
You know you want to laugh, Jeff.

TheMarkMadsen
08-18-2014, 01:47 PM
OP = a guy who won't upgrade the servers

pauk
08-18-2014, 01:48 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oh-you.gif

Kblaze8855
08-18-2014, 01:49 PM
This is the best site i've been a part of yet.

I'm not sure, but I don't think you give your mods the ability to ban. I think that plays a big part. Banning people forever is going against the 2nd amendment. I like that short bans are applied here. I prefer no banning, but it is what it is.

Great site. Great freedom of speech.

Go read the bill of rights real quick.

Levity
08-18-2014, 01:50 PM
We honey boo boo famous!!!!

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Go read the bill of rights real quick.

Summarize it for me.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM
First amendment, my bad. :roll:

2nd applies, too. We should be able to bear arms of disagreements without being banned.

Cousin Oliver
08-18-2014, 01:55 PM
First amendment, my bad. :roll:

2nd applies, too. We should be able to bear arms of disagreements without being banned.

The first amendment only applies to the government infringing on free speech. A website is a privately owned forum, a mod banning you is no different than someone throwing you out of a party at their house because you're running your mouth.

duskovujosevic
08-18-2014, 01:57 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/90/905b6abddde43c635c2b2dced7d94b5ec6c25c2ece4f192bbe 6e197b13d2f1c4.jpg

Kblaze8855
08-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Summarize it for me.

Off the top of my head...

1. Free speech
2. Bear arms/guns...though the way its currently applied has nothing to do with the original intent.
3. No soldiers in your home without permission
4. No ridiculous searches
5. Various issues of self incrimination and double jeopardy. Mostly these days...people pleading the fifth to get out of talking about their crimes.
6.Trial issues. Speedy trial mostly.
7. Limits on judges overruling a jury I believe
8. No brutal punishment...cruel/unusual thing
9. Covers rights not specifically listed already. Very vague..
10. States rights

305Baller
08-18-2014, 02:04 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fcrzy.gif

Smook A.
08-18-2014, 02:04 PM
Im the Will Smith of ISH

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:06 PM
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/thefw.com/files/2013/05/Irene.gif

20Four
08-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Im the Will Smith of ISH
So you must have the biggest ears on ISH then?

navy
08-18-2014, 02:10 PM
Agreed. Feel blessed.
Jeff edited my post. :oldlol:

:coleman:

Graviton
08-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Jeff, if you die of a random heart attack or bus accident who will take over the website? Who will ban trolls and maintain order? I sincerely hope that you have someone ready to take over in case a fortunate event takes your life. Perhaps someone with more balls and dignity to clean up your shithole?

Warmest regards,

Graviton

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:22 PM
Dear Mr. Lenchiner,

I understand that InsideHoops is about fun and creativity, but I feel you sometimes retard the aspect of what brings us to InsideHoops. And that is to generate legit discussion. Collectively discussion on any topic, whether it be basketball or some random topic in the Off the Court Lounge is held here, on this great forum you've provided us, but too many times I see you come up short providing such discussions. You continuously post articles on the main site and in the team forums that almost no one ever comments on, but you come here in the main area of the forum that is the most active and post topics that generate no debate or discussion almost at all. Such as this thread. Which is why I'm trying to inject a little passion into you. In fact, half the time the threads you create get edited and deleted so many times by you that in the end it ends up having almost what it was created for. No relevance.

So I challenge you. I challenge you to actually create threads on the main forum that generate discussion. I challenge you to lead by example of what you envision this place to be. Are you tired of deleting threads and banning certain individuals that cause constant problems? How about show them the way it's done and generate thought rather than complacency. I challenge you to keep your thread up without deletion or editing of other posts because they strike a cord in you that you don't like (as long as it's not offensive). Because in the end that's why most of us come onto this forum. To strike other people's cords, to trigger debate, to pass along the viral aspect of opinions.

Good day,

Wayne Jorgensen aka Meticode

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Dear Mr. Lenchiner,

I understand that InsideHoops is about fun and creativity, but I feel you sometimes retard the aspect of what brings us to InsideHoops. And that is to generate legit discussion. Collectively discussion on any topic, whether it be basketball or some random topic in the Off the Court Lounge is held here, on this great forum you've provided us, but too many times I see you come up short providing such discussions. You continuously post articles on the main site and in the team forums that almost no one every comments on, but you come here in the main area of the forum that is the most active and post topics that generate no debate or discussion almost at all. Such as this thread. Which is why I'm trying to inject a little passion into you. In fact, half the time the threads you create get edited and deleted so many times by you that in the end it ends up having almost what it was created for. No relevance.

So I challenge you. I challenge you to actually create threads on the main forum that generate discussion. I challenge you to lead by example of what you envision this place to be. Are you tired of deleting threads and banning certain individuals that cause constant problems? How about show them the way it's done and generate thought rather than complacency. I challenge you to keep your thread up without deletion or editing of other posts because they strike a cord in you that you don't like (as long as it's not offensive). Because in the end that's why most of us come onto this forum. To strike other people's cords, to trigger debate, to pass along the viral aspect of opinions.

Good day,

I like you, but this is a gay post.

Kblaze8855
08-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Jeff(and others using the account) had thousands of "real" posts on the old board. All that dried up around 2004 or so.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:25 PM
I like you, but this is a gay post.
I am a pretty happy person right now. Thank you for the compliment.

stalkerforlife
08-18-2014, 02:26 PM
I am a pretty happy person right now. Thank you for the compliment.

:roll:

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Jeff(and others using the account) had thousands of "real" posts on the old board. All that dried up around 2004 or so.
Well, it should come back. I think it would be great if he actually put thought into his posts rather than regurgitating copy and pasting in team forums and creating threads about us being number one.

insidehoops
08-18-2014, 02:28 PM
Jeff, if you die of a random heart attack or bus accident who will take over the website?

Being 100% serious, I thought about that long ago, so I wrote the key info down about what goes into running the main site and this forum and various other stuff, and distributed it to trusted friends and a few family members, so that if God forbid something ever did happen to me, replacements exist (and additional ones can be found) to keep stuff going forever

navy
08-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Being 100% serious, I thought about that long ago, so I wrote the key info down about what goes into running the main site and this forum and various other stuff, and distributed it to trusted friends and a few family members, so that if God forbid something ever did happen to me, replacements exist (and additional ones can be found) to keep stuff going forever
ISH shall live forever. :rockon:

FatComputerNerd
08-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Ish #1!!!

Jeff should be worshiped as a demi-god for providing us with this great outlet.

insidehoops
Jeff(and others using the account) had thousands of "real" posts on the old board.
I probably should dive back more into regular discussion

I'm here every day though

JimmyMcAdocious
I think it should be put in a lottery where every ISH user can join. Proceeds can cover the costs of your funeral. Or the after party.

uber
08-18-2014, 02:31 PM

this sums it up quite nicely

Milbuck
08-18-2014, 02:33 PM
This is actually a brilliant shot at Budadiiii. With all that god-complex "ISH celebrity" stuff he posts about..this is basically Jeff telling him to piss off and that he's not special.

Still waiting on Budadiiii's response. I'll keep you guys posted.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:33 PM
I can see the future now. Jeff passes away at the age of 77, his son takes over (who hasn't been born yet). And I scroll all the way to the bottom of the ISH forum and read...

"Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4"

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:35 PM
I probably should dive back more into regular discussion
I hope you do. If you took 50% of your Twitter posts and converted them to just simply posting topics or your opinions in the main forum more I think people (especially me) would appreciate you even more than just providing us an outlet (InsideHoops). Instead of providing us the outlet, you show us how it should work.

FatComputerNerd
08-18-2014, 02:37 PM
ISH should add a chat/shoutbox

insidehoops
08-18-2014, 02:39 PM
I can see the future now. Jeff passes away at the age of 77

77?!?!? You crazy?

Gonna live to be 100 or 125 or 150 or whatever

Le Shaqtus
08-18-2014, 02:40 PM
I love this forum and it's my favourite, but the NBA forum is uninhabitable.

OTC>

77?!?!? You crazy?

Jeff. No the idea, the concept of Jeff, is immortal.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:41 PM
77?!?!? You crazy?

That's even worse, I'll still read "Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4" :oldlol:

Meticode
08-18-2014, 02:42 PM
ISH should add a chat/shoutbox
Cold day in hell in my opinion.

YouGotServed
08-18-2014, 02:43 PM
Dear Mr. Lenchiner,

I understand that InsideHoops is about fun and creativity, but I feel you sometimes retard the aspect of what brings us to InsideHoops. And that is to generate legit discussion. Collectively discussion on any topic, whether it be basketball or some random topic in the Off the Court Lounge is held here, on this great forum you've provided us, but too many times I see you come up short providing such discussions. You continuously post articles on the main site and in the team forums that almost no one ever comments on, but you come here in the main area of the forum that is the most active and post topics that generate no debate or discussion almost at all. Such as this thread. Which is why I'm trying to inject a little passion into you. In fact, half the time the threads you create get edited and deleted so many times by you that in the end it ends up having almost what it was created for. No relevance.

Good day,

This f*ggot is going to tell Jeff how to run his site now? Kill yourself immediately.

Don't worry Jeff, I got your back.

Le Shaqtus
08-18-2014, 02:45 PM
This f*ggot is going to tell Jeff how to run his site now? Kill yourself immediately.

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
08-18-2014, 02:46 PM
The forum verion thing is something I never cared about. Once we had access to quick reply(and that started like 10 years ago) I didnt care about the rest. What else really do we need? To embed a video we can just click and watch?

Search function google gives you a way around?

Im not that worried about most of the forum issues. I like simple forums. Not too much going on. Clean....direct.

All I really need is quick reply.

L.Kizzle
08-18-2014, 02:50 PM
We need some internet groupies since we celebs and all. Where they hang out at Jeff? Do you keep them all to yourself.

Meticode

I will not kill myself immediately and I respect your opinion. Thanks!

Meticode
The forum verion thing is something I never cared about. Once we had access to quick reply(and that started like 10 years ago) I didnt care about the rest. What else really do we need? To embed a video we can just click and watch?

Search function google gives you a way around?

Im not that worried about most of the forum issues. I like simple forums. Not too much going on. Clean....direct.

All I really need is quick reply.
I don't care about the version thing either. I was just poking fun with a horrible joke.

YouGotServed
08-18-2014, 02:58 PM
Agreed with everything KBlaze said. The site runs smooth and doesn't have useless features like sigs or video embedding.

A server upgrade would be nice though. I wanna be able to get online whenever LeBron shits on Kobe or vice versa.

fpliii
08-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Agreed with everything KBlaze said. The site runs smooth and doesn't have useless features like sigs or video embedding.

A server upgrade would be nice though. I wanna be able to get online whenever LeBron shits on Kobe or vice versa.
To be fair, we avoided a crash recently (I forget what the event was, maybe LeBron returning to Cleveland). Given it was the offseason, but that seems like something that would bring the site down, so maybe Jeff did upgrade the servers. :confusedshrug:

FatComputerNerd
08-18-2014, 03:02 PM
Cold day in hell in my opinion.

It could be set where embedding images/video, and even hyperlinks is disabled, and really wouldn't use up much bandwith I don't think.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 03:11 PM
It could be set where embedding images/video, and even hyperlinks is disabled, and really wouldn't use up much bandwith I don't think.
http://poplicks.com/images/cold-day-in-hell.jpg

CavaliersFTW
08-18-2014, 03:28 PM
http://blog.dacgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/youtube-embedded-video.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ccfpwc6bg)

Legends66NBA7
08-18-2014, 03:34 PM
Wouldn't mind bigger avatars again.

inclinerator
08-18-2014, 03:36 PM
http://blog.dacgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/youtube-embedded-video.jpg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Ccfpwc6bg)
reported

fpliii
08-18-2014, 03:38 PM
:applause:

That'd be my one request.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 04:05 PM
I agree with this. 100x100 should be the max though in my opinion.

Trollsmasher
08-18-2014, 04:07 PM
can't afford crashing because of useless pictures:coleman:

Legends66NBA7
08-18-2014, 04:10 PM
can't afford crashing because of useless pictures:coleman:

Is Witcher 3 a great game as advertised ?

Trollsmasher
08-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Is Witcher 3 a great game as advertised ?
you doubt my Polish brothers?:coleman:

Legends66NBA7
08-18-2014, 04:27 PM
you doubt my Polish brothers?:coleman:

Just curious, that's all.

Spaulding
08-18-2014, 04:42 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hdxr4m.gif

JimmyMcAdocious
08-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Is there mobile for this yet? That is what I want if there isn't.

DukeDelonte13
08-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Uncle Jeffy always gets a rise :oldlol:

Meticode
08-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Is there mobile for this yet? That is what I want if there isn't.
That costs money.

oarabbus
08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
How do we not have a search function, or a following thread function, or a SEE ALL YOUR OWN POSTS FUNCTION? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

OP people could view all their own posts standard in forums a decade ago, this is fkin pathetic

BuffaloBill
08-18-2014, 05:43 PM
This is spam. Has nothing to do with basketball. Reported

AlphaWolf24
08-18-2014, 05:47 PM

That was 10 years ago :confusedshrug: ...( about 4 internet generations ...kinda like Dog years)

Longevity and Consistency = key to true Greatness.

Meticode
08-18-2014, 05:49 PM
How do we not have a search function, or a following thread function, or a SEE ALL YOUR OWN POSTS FUNCTION? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

OP people could view all their own posts standard in forums a decade ago, this is fkin pathetic
You'll be okay.

Taller than CP3
08-18-2014, 05:50 PM
we famous now

Fudge
08-18-2014, 11:25 PM
F*ck this site. Eat shit and die.

Inferno
08-18-2014, 11:29 PM

How many people use the account?

poido123
08-19-2014, 12:22 AM
I have a friend who is still trying to get on this site.

Jeff, when is the next intake?

Mgamer20o0
08-19-2014, 05:27 AM
That costs money.
maybe a little time to set it up but not really much money more so vs what he would earn on the ads. the app is ready to go. lots of forums use it.
https://tapatalk.com/

FatComputerNerd
08-19-2014, 08:47 AM

You can search (use google and add insidehoops), or use the search function on the main insidehoops page (not the forum).

Following threads is easy; just subscribe to the thread under thread tools at the top. This should happen automatically if you post in a thread.

As for seeing all your own posts, easy enough too. Go to your user CP, and on the left toward the bottom, click on "list subscriptions". It should then show every thread you've ever posted in right there in your user CP.

HomieWeMajor
08-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Jeff I would like to buy a stake in Insidehoops.com for 100 dollars cash.
What will be your answer ?

SexSymbol
08-19-2014, 09:50 AM

U FAMOUS
Start moderating the site more instead of writing shitty posts.
dubeta, livinglegend, dragic4life, euroleague is still at large

kaiteng
08-19-2014, 10:19 AM
Yay.

sportjames23
08-19-2014, 10:24 AM
Jeff tryin to gas ya'lls heads up. He 'bout to hit ya'll up for donations.