PDA

View Full Version : True or false, Kevin Hart is the Pitbull of comedy?

russwest0
08-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Well ISH?

christian1923
08-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah they're both really successful

Brizzly
08-18-2014, 04:47 PM
He is the worst.

MavsSuperFan
08-18-2014, 05:09 PM
both are popular. I enjoy some of their work.

~primetime~
08-18-2014, 05:16 PM
false

If you love Pitbull you're either a Hispanic female or you're a douche...one or the other

Kevin Hart isn't the greatest comedian ever but he does have his moments...his stand up isn't THAT bad...Pitbull has absolutely nothing I would consider "good".

L.Kizzle
08-18-2014, 05:18 PM
False.

Pitbull Sucks, Hart is tolerable.

Both are lucky they are in a weak era for their respected genres.

Imagine Kevin Hart 20 years ago competing with the likes of prime Damon Wayans, prime Martin Lawrence, prime Tommy Davidson, prime Mark Curry, prime Sinbad, prime David Alan Grier and close to prime Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, Eddie Griffin and young up and comers like Dave Chappelle, Chris Tucker and JB Smoove.

Brizzly
08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
false

If you love Pitbull you're either a Hispanic female or you're a douche...one or the other

Kevin Hart isn't the greatest comedian ever but he does have his moments...his stand up isn't THAT bad...Pitbull has absolutely nothing I would consider "good".

Pitbull spits out a lot of good dance music, cant hate. Hart havent done anything funny and seems like an intolerable douche.

kurple
08-18-2014, 05:51 PM
kevin hart is overrated, but not shit. i was rolling on the floor first time i saw his stand up

bet a lot of the hipster haters did as well

pitbull on the other hand is just shit

outbreak
08-18-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't really know who pitbull is other than he sings and is bald.

Kebin Hart though is one of the most un funny comedians in the universe. The guy just laughs at his own jokes and always tries to be on but just makes you cringe. I really hate that the NBA lets him go crazy during all star weekend, makes it borderline unwatchable at times.

Smook A.
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Pitbull sucks. Horrible rapper, imo.

I like Kevin Hart. He might be overrated, but I still find his movies & stand-up comedy funny.