PDA

View Full Version : after 3 years of being single...

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 09:40 AM
i just got into a relationship last night while on a date with this girl. if you have been following my recent threads, this is the girl i took out for the first time after meeting her on Tinder 2 weekends ago. We have since then seen each other 3 more times and slept together/fooled around.

Anyway, I guess i'm supposed to be getting butterflies and all excited, but i feel indifferent. I kind of miss being single already, the freedom, the wallet being full. I guess i'm a little afraid of commitment at this point.

Nick Young
08-20-2014, 09:47 AM
what inspired you to be in a relationship wit her?

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 09:52 AM
what inspired you to be in a relationship wit her?

i feel like i can be very open with her and her with me. I feel satisfied just being next to her.

I actually wasn't planning to ask her last night, but i forgot exactly how the conversation got brought up, she ended up saying something about being exclusive. Then it kind of just snowballed down the hill from there.

I'm a very sympathetic person, so i didn't want to immediately change the subject or say no.
:banghead:

christian1923
08-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Dating a girl off tinder LOL

NBAplayoffs2001
08-20-2014, 10:38 AM
i just got into a relationship last night while on a date with this girl. if you have been following my recent threads, this is the girl i took out for the first time after meeting her on Tinder 2 weekends ago. We have since then seen each other 3 more times and slept together/fooled around.

Anyway, I guess i'm supposed to be getting butterflies and all excited, but i feel indifferent. I kind of miss being single already, the freedom, the wallet being full. I guess i'm a little afraid of commitment at this point.

I'm pretty sure all guys around our age are fearful of commitment :confusedshrug:. I admit I prefer small flings over relationships at the moment. School keeps me too busy to have a full-fledged girlfriend.

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Dating a girl off tinder LOL

we're beyond that now.

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure all guys around our age are fearful of commitment :confusedshrug:. I admit I prefer small flings over relationships at the moment. School keeps me too busy to have a full-fledged girlfriend.

:banghead: maybe it'll grow on me.

JohnFreeman
08-20-2014, 11:06 AM
Dating girls? :roll: cumm and dump

oh the horror
08-20-2014, 11:10 AM
How can you be exclusive with someone you don't really know?

This is where people f*ck up.

You two fooled around and she got out the ol' ball and chain.

Draz
08-20-2014, 12:30 PM
You already miss being single?

DwnShft2Xcelr8
08-20-2014, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't be in an exclusive relationship with someone I met off Tinder. Be safe, OP. Strap a condom at all times.

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 02:30 PM
I wouldn't be in an exclusive relationship with someone I met off Tinder. Be safe, OP. Strap a condom at all times.

too fcking late.

:roll:

Crown&Coke
08-20-2014, 05:48 PM
OP's thread in a week.....

"why does it burn when I piss?"

Always wrap up bruh. hoes are dirty

oh the horror
08-20-2014, 06:16 PM
OP's thread in a week.....

"why does it burn when I piss?"

Always wrap up bruh. hoes are dirty