PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Rose has been bothered by knee soreness since his return. (ESPN)

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Source: ESPN (http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/11377697/derrick-rose-sits-practice-play-team-usa-next-exhibition-game)

A source familiar with Rose's condition told ESPNChicago.com's Nick Friedell that Rose has been bothered by knee soreness since his return to the floor Saturday night in an exhibition victory over Brazil in Chicago and requested the extra time to recover. But Team USA officials, to this point, have downplayed concerns about Rose's status.
poido still denying this shit?

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Before idiotic Bulls fan like poido reply, PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE.

There is cause for worry.

SCdac
08-20-2014, 12:22 PM
the question is, is it normal, coming back from a long absence-pain or is it abnormal pain? maybe it'll be pain he just has to live with? maybe it's foreshadowing. who knows

ThemBombs
08-20-2014, 12:23 PM
it's not a big deal

jimmy77x
08-20-2014, 12:27 PM
OP stay on rose nuts :lol

JohnFreeman
08-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Did we "kneed" another thread?

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:30 PM
Rose requested the time off himself.

Time to tank Chicago.:lol

The_Pharcyde
08-20-2014, 12:32 PM
Haha of course he has knee soreness, I tore my ACL 2 years ago and still to this day I get knee soreness.. Ask anyone who has torn a ligament in their knee of they have gotten soreness the day after going hard on it.
Some people have no idea how knee injuries work,like op. Probably mad that d rose adopted dragic on 1 play lol

Hoopz2332
08-20-2014, 12:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Lnh0QuP.jpg

Levity
08-20-2014, 12:33 PM
well, duh. any europeon doctor could have told you that would have happened since americans are idiots and use ICE (fcking morons) to promote recovery.

Icing causes cellular damage and also causes arthritis. It's only done as it is done because the average doctor in the USA is retarded.

Icing the body and joints for no reason other than just for the sake of icing it, causes tremendous damage to the body. Only idiots can't figure that out.

There are other ways to reduce inflammation and swelling besides something as retarded as icing the body needlessly, which causes cellular damage and arthritis.

^^^ thanks, buddy.

Derrick, its time to joing AARP with all the other arthritic, retired folks, and enjoy your life of daily advil/tylenol

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Source: CBSSport (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24668245/d-rose-on-paul-george-that-couldve-been-me)

D-Rose on Paul George: "That could've been me"
mentally weak. shook af.:oldlol:

xoracle55
08-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Seriously? ISH kneeds a break from this fukcing breaking news. These news dont have a leg to stand on....:lol

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:39 PM
OP stay on rose nuts :lol

2nd day in a row he made the same exact thread. What a loser.

It's to the point that he wants Rose to be injured. Beta fan.

On top of it, he quotes the only part that is negative. Lines later in the article, Coack K says the 1st 2 days of practice this week are suppose to be rest days for him.

Maybe this is a situation or maybe it isn't, but this ***** OP has ZERO credibility here so don't be surprised no one gives a **** what you think.

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Source: CBSSport (http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24668245/d-rose-on-paul-george-that-couldve-been-me)

mentally weak. shook af.:oldlol:

You pumped for the Heat's upcoming season?

And we know you don't even like Dragic. It's a classic front. Your name should be Rose4Life at the rate he is being mentioned by you and the thread count you have built up concerning Rose.

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Dengness9 feelings = caught.

Just have to wait for poido now.:oldlol:

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:42 PM
Seriously? ISH kneeds a break from this fukcing breaking news. These news dont have a leg to stand on....:lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Dengness9 feelings = caught.

Just have to wait for poido now.:oldlol:

2 days in a row, threads created by you about Derrick Rose. You literally can't keep him out of your mouth. You live in fear of Derrick Rose. We have seen this for awhile.

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:45 PM
2 days in a row, threads created by you about Derrick Rose. You literally can't keep him out of your mouth. You live in fear of Derrick Rose. We have seen this for awhile.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351820

You idiot.

Live in fear? 6% ring a bell?:oldlol:

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Haha of course he has knee soreness, I tore my ACL 2 years ago and still to this day I get knee soreness.. Ask anyone who has torn a ligament in their knee of they have gotten soreness the day after going hard on it.
Some people have no idea how knee injuries work,like op. Probably mad that d rose adopted dragic on 1 play lol
:oldlol:

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:46 PM

You idiot.

Dragic4Life = feelings caught:rockon:

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Dragic4Life = feelings caught:rockon:
Stick to your own gimmick. Don't rip off my shtick.

Thug.

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:47 PM
Stop living in fear DubetaGragic. Derrick Rose is the Freddy Kruger to your dreams.

MiseryCityTexas
08-20-2014, 12:47 PM
depressing. Penny Hardaway number 2.

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:51 PM
Stick to your own gimmick. Don't rip off my shtick.

Thug.

I own you Dubeta, I'll tell you what you can and can't do on this site. Since Im a Thug i can do anything. Keep Beta'ing up girlfriend.

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 12:52 PM
Stop living in fear DubetaGragic. Derrick Rose is the Freddy Kruger to your dreams.
DubetaGragic is all you can come up with?:facepalm

You are not too bright are you?:oldlol:

Dengness9
08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
DubetaGragic is all you can come up with?:facepalm

You are not too bright are you?:oldlol:

Your posts remind me of Bob Saget on America's Funniest Home Video's. The only one who laughs at your jokes is yourself. Another reason you are a beta frontrunner stan.
:confusedshrug:

TheTruth11
08-20-2014, 12:58 PM
ESPN:

If Derrick Rose is experiencing soreness in his surgically-repaired knees, it should be viewed as a normal part of the rehab process, according to Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN medical analyst.

"I think it's not something that you need to necessarily get nervous about," Kaplan said Wednesday on the "Carmen & Jurko Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "Obviously, when it's Derrick Rose, everybody does, and I think that's normal from a fan ... and particularly for a guy who has had both knees go sour. I understand it, but when you have two major operations like he's had and when you come back and compete at the level in which he's competing, you can get some synovitis, a little inflammation in the joint and it starts to get a little sore when you're pushing it to the degree he's pushing it. Then you rest it a bit. You let it quiet and that's what they are doing.

"I don't think they are seeing or finding anything clinically that's making them worry to the extent that they are working it up and saying 'OK, this is something that we are going to take him out.' They are talking about playing him tonight. I don't think this is something that everybody needs to have alarm about."

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 01:00 PM
ESPN:

If Derrick Rose is experiencing soreness in his surgically-repaired knees, it should be viewed as a normal part of the rehab process, according to Dr. Michael Kaplan, ESPN medical analyst.

"I think it's not something that you need to necessarily get nervous about," Kaplan said Wednesday on the "Carmen & Jurko Show" on ESPN Chicago 1000. "Obviously, when it's Derrick Rose, everybody does, and I think that's normal from a fan ... and particularly for a guy who has had both knees go sour. I understand it, but when you have two major operations like he's had and when you come back and compete at the level in which he's competing, you can get some synovitis, a little inflammation in the joint and it starts to get a little sore when you're pushing it to the degree he's pushing it. Then you rest it a bit. You let it quiet and that's what they are doing.

"I don't think they are seeing or finding anything clinically that's making them worry to the extent that they are working it up and saying 'OK, this is something that we are going to take him out.' They are talking about playing him tonight. I don't think this is something that everybody needs to have alarm about."http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351820

riseagainst
08-20-2014, 01:02 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=351820

object not found. just like lebron 2011 finals.

Fudge
08-20-2014, 01:03 PM
:roll:

Dragic4Life
08-20-2014, 01:03 PM

ballup
08-20-2014, 01:10 PM
well, duh. any europeon doctor could have told you that would have happened since americans are idiots and use ICE (fcking morons) to promote recovery.

^^^ thanks, buddy.

Derrick, its time to joing AARP with all the other arthritic, retired folks, and enjoy your life of daily advil/tylenol
I sure learned a lot from that explaination. We got some real medical experts here on ish

Euroleague
08-20-2014, 01:33 PM
Just freaking retire already.

Koresh
08-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Priceless and pathetic...The dynamic duet at its finest: Dengness9 and Poido123

Both post in every LeBron thread, both of these lovers troll, talk sh*t, you name it, it's perfectly fine.

Both post in every Derrick Rose thread that is negative, both have Oprah crying fests like little bitches that don't have anymore tampons or tissues, what the blue hell? "How dare you talk about our baby, D-Rose!!! You're a hater!!!! Don't wish injury on my boo thang! When healthy he is MVP" (Fun fact: he has only been MVP once).

Oh yeah, they both go in every LeBron thread to troll up a storm and have so much fun overdosing on laughing gas. Can't take the heat when your aspergers syndrome crack baby D-Rose gets clowned? :lol

Get your priorities straight, fuzz nuts. Holy sh*t. :biggums:

Cocaine80s
08-21-2014, 03:53 AM

Both post in every LeBron thread, both of these lovers troll, talk sh*t, you name it, it's perfectly fine.

Both post in every Derrick Rose thread that is negative, both have Oprah crying fests like little bitches that don't have anymore tampons or tissues, what the blue hell? "How dare you talk about our baby, D-Rose!!! You're a hater!!!! Don't wish injury on my boo thang! When healthy he is MVP" (Fun fact: he has only been MVP once).

Oh yeah, they both go in every LeBron thread to troll up a storm and have so much fun overdosing on laughing gas. Can't take the heat when your aspergers syndrome crack baby D-Rose gets clowned? :lol

:applause:

Sportal
08-21-2014, 03:56 AM
To be honest, I'd be pretty damn sore playing like Rose after not playing for however long...

I mean, this might be a little naive and positive thinking, but, if you use something for so long and then suddenly stop, surely it would get sore trying to use it the way you use to?

ImKobe
08-21-2014, 03:57 AM
Soreness is expected after not playing a full NBA game for such a long time and only playing 10 games in 2 whole years. The rehab process takes a lot out of you and when you finally get the green light, you need to be cautious and not run yourself to the ground, risking injury.

But to those that say he shouldn't try to play for team USA, he HAS to do this man. Just for his own psyche. The NBA is much more demanding (physically), this is a good start for him. There's over 2 months to the beginning of the season, he has time to take it slow, rest when sore, and get back when he feels comfortable. It's better than just training in the gym and doing drills.

nba_55
08-21-2014, 04:00 AM

:lol

poido123
08-21-2014, 04:13 AM

Koresh...An indian who owns a computer? Maybe you should give it back to the person you stole it from...:coleman:

I'm guessing you are just a well disguised alt of dumbfck Dragic

poido123
08-21-2014, 04:14 AM
ESPN:

"I don't think they are seeing or finding anything clinically that's making them worry to the extent that they are working it up and saying 'OK, this is something that we are going to take him out.' They are talking about playing him tonight. I don't think this is something that everybody needs to have alarm about."

As soon as Dragic read this, his mind went into an epic meltdown :oldlol:

Koresh
08-21-2014, 04:25 AM
Koresh...An indian who owns a computer? Maybe you should give it back to the person you stole it from...:coleman:

LOL, Koresh is not even close to being an Indian name, nice try and try to do some research next time, girl. I am black, by the way. The name Koresh is from David Koresh.

According to JEFF aka Euroleague, I am some alt that is obsessed with Andrew Wiggins and now I am an alt of Dragic4Life? Are both of you retarded? Check my post history. Look at my join date. God damn, how can both of you c*cksmokers be this pathetic?

By the way, your insults are super lame. You might as well tell a "yo mama" joke. It would have been better than the shit you just typed.

poido123
08-21-2014, 04:41 AM
LOL, Koresh is not even close to being an Indian name, nice try and try to do some research next time, girl. I am black, by the way. The name Koresh is from David Koresh.

According to JEFF aka Euroleague, I am some alt that is obsessed with Andrew Wiggins and now I am an alt of Dragic4Life? Are both of you retarded? Check my post history. Look at my join date. God damn, how can both of you c*cksmokers be this pathetic?

By the way, your insults are super lame. You might as well tell a "yo mama" joke. It would have been better than the shit you just typed.

Actually, the date that you joined and the number of posts you have is usually a dead giveaway for an alt :coleman:

You don't have to Indian to be considered irrelevant to me.

Next

Cocaine80s
08-21-2014, 04:44 AM
Actually, the date that you joined and the number of posts you have is usually a dead giveaway for an alt :coleman:

You don't have to Indian to be considered irrelevant to me.

Next
"got damn these ****** at adidas f*cked me over" :lol

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/09/13/DerrrickRose-x-wide-community.jpg

Crimsonrain777
08-21-2014, 04:54 AM
:oldlol:

T_L_P
08-21-2014, 04:59 AM
T-Mac in New York situation maybe?

ImKobe
08-21-2014, 05:00 AM
"got damn these ****** at adidas f*cked me over" :lol

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/gameon/2012/09/13/DerrrickRose-x-wide-community.jpg

I bet this nikka cries every time he's putting on his adidas shoes.

livinglegend
08-21-2014, 05:05 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :applause:

andremiller07
08-21-2014, 05:23 AM
Would it not be more surprising if he didn't have knee soreness/some swelling coming back from a knee injury? Is that not what's suppose to occur until your body if it can get's use to the wear and tear your going to have flare ups.

poido123
08-21-2014, 05:34 AM
Would it not be more surprising if he didn't have knee soreness/some swelling coming back from a knee injury? Is that not what's suppose to occur until your body if it can get's use to the wear and tear your going to have flare ups.

Logic.

It's a slow offseason, the trolls are just getting warmed up.

livinglegend
08-21-2014, 05:37 AM
Logic.

It's a slow offseason, the trolls are just getting warmed up.

you are a troll yourself

Dragic4Life
08-21-2014, 05:42 AM
poido is a scum who thinks he's all high and might and above everyone else. Look in the mirror you idiot, you're a troll too.

poido123
08-21-2014, 05:43 AM
you are a troll yourself

A low key troll, if at all.

If I went full troll, you and this site would know about it.

I provide informative threads, I credit nearly every team and its fans except for Lebron, the "trolling" you refer to generally occurs with mindless idiots like Dragic4life.

Anyone else with half a brain I will talk with maturely, as long as I'm not met with a stupid insult or petty dig at the Bulls.

A certified troll like yourself, calling me a troll who's borderline at best is hilarious :oldlol:

poido123
08-21-2014, 05:44 AM
poido is a scum who thinks he's all high and might and above everyone else. Look in the mirror you idiot, you're a troll too.

You were banned recently...

Hmm

livinglegend
08-21-2014, 05:50 AM
A low key troll, if at all.

If I went full troll, you and this site would know about it.

I provide informative threads, I credit nearly every team and its fans except for Lebron, the "trolling" you refer to generally occurs with mindless idiots like Dragic4life.

Anyone else with half a brain I will talk with maturely, as long as I'm not met with a stupid insult or petty dig at the Bulls.

A certified troll like yourself, calling me a troll who's borderline at best is hilarious :oldlol:

This post of yours shows of big of a troll you are. You troll by lying ! This is your signature move. Lying.
You said you talk maturely to anyone with half a brain. I m the most intelligent person in this forum and you dont talk maturely to me. LIE!

Then, you say '' I went full troll, you and this site would know about it.'' Another lie! If you did it, nobody would notice it.

Finally, you call me a troll when in reality, i m the most honest, objective poster in here!

You are a mega CLOWN TROLL!

3 LIES IN 1 POST!!:facepalm

Dragic4Life
08-21-2014, 05:51 AM
livinglegend swallowing poido whole with that post ^^^

it's over. too easy for the Lebron Family.

poido123
08-21-2014, 05:55 AM
This post of yours shows of big of a troll you are. You troll by lying ! This is your signature move. Lying.
You said you talk maturely to anyone with half a brain. I m the most intelligent person in this forum and you dont talk maturely to me. LIE!

Then, you say '' I went full troll, you and this site would know about it.'' Another lie! If you did it, nobody would notice it.

Finally, you call me a troll when in reality, i m the most honest, objective poster in here!

You are a mega CLOWN TROLL!

3 LIES IN 1 POST!!:facepalm

dragic4life/livinglegend

We can all see you're the same dude man :oldlol:

A loser who backs up his own posts, my lord are you pathetic :roll:

Reported.

Jeff can clearly see the alt here

livinglegend
08-21-2014, 05:58 AM
dragic4life/livinglegend

We can all see you're the same dude man :oldlol:

A loser who backs up his own posts, my lord are you pathetic :roll:

Reported.

Jeff can clearly see the alt here

MORE LIES!

YOU ARE A MEGA LYING TROLL! POIDO AKA DENGNESS

poido123
08-21-2014, 06:04 AM
MORE LIES!

YOU ARE A MEGA LYING TROLL! POIDO AKA DENGNESS

Tell me, how does someone operating alts have 2 different countries in which they live in?

That's some serious paranormal shit right there :pimp:

Milbuck
08-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Lmfao at Corleone backing himself up on his other account :oldlol:

livinglegend
08-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Tell me, how does someone operating alts have 2 different countries in which they live in?

That's some serious paranormal shit right there :pimp:

Are we suppose to believe your words after all the lies you have been telling? :coleman:
Prove to us that you guys are operating from 2 different countries.

poido123
08-21-2014, 06:31 AM
Are we suppose to believe your words after all the lies you have been telling? :coleman:
Prove to us that you guys are operating from 2 different countries.

There was a thread that showed some of my personal information which proved that I am Australian. A lot of the guys who have known me for years on here have no doubts in saying I am Aussie. :oldlol:

As for Dengness, I'm sure he can prove that he is from Chicago somehow, who knows.

The question is, can you prove that Corleone/dragic4life/livinglegend and your other suspected alts, are in fact not Alts?

Dragic4Life
08-21-2014, 06:38 AM
There was a thread that showed some of my personal information which proved that I am Australian. A lot of the guys who have known me for years on here have no doubts in saying I am Aussie. :oldlol:

As for Dengness, I'm sure he can prove that he is from Chicago somehow, who knows.

The question is, can you prove that Corleone/dragic4life/livinglegend and your other suspected alts, are in fact not Alts?

I'll admit I'm MichaelCorleone. Other than that, please IP check to prove my innocence.

Jameerthefear
08-21-2014, 07:19 AM
Holy shit. Poido getting taken to school in this thread.

poido123
08-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Holy shit. Poido getting taken to school in this thread.

What thread are you watching :lol

Jameerthefear
08-21-2014, 07:21 AM
What thread are you watching :lol
The one where you're getting shit on. Pay attention boy.

poido123
08-21-2014, 07:23 AM
The one where you're getting shit on. Pay attention boy.

cute.

You call me boy, yet you're 15? :oldlol:

You like Dragic4life because he is immature and stupid like yourself. What's new.

ILLsmak
08-21-2014, 07:38 AM
Remember when we used to talk about basketball?

Someone needs to do a thesis paper on ish for psych.

Shit fell off into this. Ya got to clean, ya got to moderate. Purge these trolls. Otherwise your site will die... or get diseased.

-Smak

Beastmode88
08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
I'll admit I'm MichaelCorleone. Other than that, please IP check to prove my innocence.

How does this 31 year old paralegal able to maintain a 9-5 and post on ISH at 6 in the morning. SMH.

Dragic4Life
08-21-2014, 08:11 AM
How does this 31 year old paralegal able to maintain a 9-5 and post on ISH at 6 in the morning. SMH.
You've been quoting me and questioning my personal life for quite a while now. Not cool.

Get off my back.

Beastmode88
08-21-2014, 08:13 AM
You've been quoting me and questioning my personal life for quite a while now. Not cool.

Get off my back.

Questioning your credibility is more like it. Just find it odd someone is able to maintain a full time job without sleep. And also the fact you and livinglegend are on at the same time at the most random hours. :lol :lol

nathanjizzle
08-21-2014, 08:47 AM
This thread is whats wrong with ISH and America.

Eric Cartman
08-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Remember when we used to talk about basketball?

Someone needs to do a thesis paper on ish for psych.

Shit fell off into this. Ya got to clean, ya got to moderate. Purge these trolls. Otherwise your site will die... or get diseased.

-Smak

It's the offseason.

Nuff Said
08-21-2014, 09:10 AM
The next d wade but prolly even shorter prime.

kshutts1
08-21-2014, 09:11 AM
Don't care about validity of article or anything...

if ANY players has to sit out for ANY injury-related reason, they should not play in an exhibition game, no matter how important. They are paid athletes, and owe it to themselves, their fans and their contract to not play a contractually meaningless game when they are physically injured.

I'm 100% for professional athletes playing for Team USA. But if you are worried enough about your health that you need to sit out? Just quit. It's not worth it.

Edit: If the coach is making the call, independent of input from the athlete or a trainer, then that's fine. But as soon as the athlete or trainer think a day off is necessary... no. What's necessary is dropping out of the team to stay healthy for the contract you signed.

beastee
08-21-2014, 09:24 AM
Nick Freidell...That is all you need to know. This dude is an ESPN dork who wants his name on TV as often as possible. His sources are some rats running in the tunnels under the United Center. Rose came out himself and said just overall body soreness, the KNEES are fine. From his mouth, not some dumb ESPN pathetic reporter.

Calabis
08-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Before idiotic Bulls fan like poido reply, PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE.

There is cause for worry.

Microfracture, ACL, two lateral tears in meniscus....its common to be sore post surgery. I took a year off and still was sore up until like damn near two years post op. Given his style of play and the amount of force he puts on his knees...yeah there is a concern. The concern is will they hold up....who cares about soreness. He is using muscles he hasnt used in awhile. That soreness will become less of a factor as he moves forward.

Wally450
08-21-2014, 10:45 AM

You idiot.

Hypocrite much?

You blab about Dragic getting dunked on by Rose being 4 years ago and that its irrelevant now, but use 6% as an excuse which was 3 years ago and irrelevant by your logic.

Come up with a better excuse which is more current, fakkit.

CelticBaller
08-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Hypocrite much?

You blab about Dragic getting dunked on by Rose being 4 years ago and that its irrelevant now, but use 6% as an excuse which was 3 years ago and irrelevant by your logic.

Put him to sleep with that ether :oldlol:

dontgetchoked
08-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Nick Freidell...That is all you need to know. This dude is an ESPN dork who wants his name on TV as often as possible. His sources are some rats running in the tunnels under the United Center. Rose came out himself and said just overall body soreness, the KNEES are fine. From his mouth, not some dumb ESPN pathetic reporter.
this right here https://twitter.com/johnschuhmann/status/502267229023797248

Dengness9
08-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Im totally ok with Rose not playing against a Francisco Garcia led DR team. Parson, Plumlee, and Korver didn't play either.

Coming back from what Derrick is coming back from……these are the games he doesn't need to play in. Especially when Lillard gets more run because of it so USA can figure out who they want to keep coming up on final cuts.

This Rose knee saga has been going for a while and most people who follow hoops religiously understand this is not going to be a rushed situation and there will be plenty of Drose Haters that will jump to conclusions repeatedly.

Rose vowed to practice today and "put on a show" against PR on Friday. We'll all stay tuned.

I hope any American, regardless if you hate Rose or the Bulls, is rooting for Derrick. He's playing for all of us. Not having Rose in Spain would further jeopardize USA's chance of not winning the Fiba Cup.

ballinhun8
08-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Hypocrite much?

LMAO

I'll await his response to see what he has to say.

"LeBron family......HEEEEELP"

Dragic4Life
08-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Hypocrite much?

That dunk, if you could even call it that (I wouldn't), was merely ONE PLAY.

Lebron took Rose to school for a whole game. Big difference. Us Lebron fans have no need to "fear" Rose.

ballinhun8
08-21-2014, 02:00 PM

Lebron took Rose to school for a whole game. Big difference. Us Lebron fans have no need to "fear" Rose.

Three and four years ago. With Bran on roids.

Different story this time around.

Dengness9
08-21-2014, 02:45 PM

We bukkaked you in the flow of the thread. You are never funny and try way too hard.

"if you could even call it that

riseagainst
08-21-2014, 02:51 PM
dragic squealing like a little girl, crying for help.

beastee
08-21-2014, 03:35 PM

Wait, a player who is the most gifted athletically in the whole sport and has 5 inches of height advantage - outplayed another...for a whole game! Wow! A revelation of biblical proportions.

Rose has actually (minus FG%), played pretty well against Lebron's teams...Seeing that Lebron has always been on stacked teams against him.

Player G W L GS MP FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
LeBron James 10 8 2 10 43.1 9.7 19.1 .508 2.0 4.2 .476 7.4 9.4 .787 1.3 7.2 8.5 7.4 1.8 2.1 3.3 2.6 28.8
Derrick Rose 10 2 8 10 42.2 9.9 24.5 .404 0.9 3.6 .250 4.4 5.4 .815 1.3 2.4 3.7 6.9 0.9 0.1 3.2 2.1 25.1

lilgodfather1
08-21-2014, 03:53 PM
Shocker?

DJ Leon Smith
08-21-2014, 05:44 PM

Can you shut up about that dunk we're sick of it now.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Derrick-Rose-Dunk-on-Goran-Dragic.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAp00SxP30

JohnFreeman
03-01-2015, 03:49 AM

Rats are poisoned

poido123
03-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Rats are poisoned

I like this part the most :pimp:

The_Yearning
03-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Bulls have a horrible medical team.

Should have scoped out this problem from the get go and just repaired his meniscus.