He challenges Phil Jackson and Dream Team Teammates

L.Kizzle
08-20-2014, 02:49 PM
Phil Jackson might die.

AirGauge23
08-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Phil Jackson might die.

Nah.

He'll go into Zen mode. He won't feel a thing.

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Nah.

He'll go into Zen mode. He won't feel a thing.
this made me laugh harder then it should have. :applause:

Trollsmasher
08-20-2014, 03:06 PM
it was supposed to be ice bucket, not ice tea cup

Jordan confirmed beta with the smallest bucket in the Challenge

Mr.Kite
08-20-2014, 03:10 PM

At least his has ice and he sat there.

Bran on the other hand, flopped before the water poured, ran like a bitch, and had like 5 ice cubes in the bucket.

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 03:12 PM

Bran on the other hand, flopped before the water poured, ran like a bitch, and had like 5 ice cups in the bucket.
:roll:

kennethgriffin
08-20-2014, 03:13 PM
you know why theyre calling it "ALS awareness" ?

because if they called it by its american nickname. people would say theyre already fully aware of it.

most people on this board and around america are probably saying "wow i never heard of ALS

well its because you've been refering to it as "Lou Gehrig's disease" for the longest time. and its actually one of the most well known diseases because ITS NAMED AFTER LOU F*CKING GEHRIG

:facepalm

wally_world
08-20-2014, 03:19 PM
ALS charity be effin rich now. I appreciate the charity work and all that, but it has become PR. Would actually be better if people who accept the challenge can donate to a charity of their choice and state why - bringing about more awareness to all sorts of charity organisations and their work.

The_Pharcyde
08-20-2014, 03:20 PM

tell em Trollsmasher!!!

kennethgriffin
08-20-2014, 03:22 PM
ALS charity be effin rich now. I appreciate the charity work and all that, but it has become PR. Would actually be better if people who accept the challenge can donate to a charity of their choice and state why - bringing about more awareness to all sorts of charity organisations and their work.

people are too busy donating to breast cancer charities cause theyre p*ssy whipped by their moms and girlfriends

everyone knows the only cancer that matters is the one with the pink bracelet

:roll:

no other disease has mattered since lance tested positive.

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 03:24 PM
true thats why jordan said cash + doing the challenge to philjax & dream team teammates

Trollsmasher
08-20-2014, 03:28 PM

Bran on the other hand, flopped before the water poured, ran like a bitch, and had like 5 ice cubes in the bucket.
Bron's cubes melted down, which made the water even colder. Sources tell me that he had at least 88 cubes in the bucket:coleman:

wally_world
08-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Bron's cubes melted down, which made the water even colder. Sources tell me that he had at least 88 cubes in the bucket:coleman:

His bucket was only 2/5th full tho

Soundwave
08-20-2014, 03:57 PM

I'm pretty sure I've read that their donations are up through the roof. This has really been a genius way of marketing a charity through a viral internet campaign.

Good for the ALS people for stumbling onto something that's raised their awareness and funding likely by several times over.

Also as an aside MJ looks like he's in game shape.

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm pretty sure I've read that their donations are up through the roof. This has really been a genius way of marketing a charity through a viral internet campaign.

Good for the ALS people for stumbling onto something that's raised their awareness and funding likely by several times over.

Also as an aside MJ looks like he's in game shape.
MJ always looks like he's in game shape lol

Soundwave
08-20-2014, 04:04 PM
MJ always looks like he's in game shape lol

It looked like he had put on a few pounds a few years ago but it looks he's back to his Bulls weight there.

r0drig0lac
08-20-2014, 04:12 PM
His bucket was only 2/5th full tho
:applause:

K Xerxes
08-20-2014, 04:16 PM
you know why theyre calling it "ALS awareness" ?

because if they called it by its american nickname. people would say theyre already fully aware of it.

most people on this board and around america are probably saying "wow i never heard of ALS

well its because you've been refering to it as "Lou Gehrig's disease" for the longest time. and its actually one of the most well known diseases because ITS NAMED AFTER LOU F*CKING GEHRIG

What the **** is wrong with you?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-20-2014, 04:18 PM
What the **** is wrong with you?

Trying to get a reaction out of people. :oldlol: The guy lives and breaths for internet forums just to troll.

Calabis
08-20-2014, 05:00 PM

At least Jordan didn't need to wait til he found the best 3 bucket pour'ers in the game and still **** it up(no ice :facepalm )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vszyuzq3x-Q

HomieWeMajor
08-20-2014, 05:02 PM
He'll give money to charity but wouldn't give money to save his dad :biggums:

Nuff Said
08-20-2014, 05:42 PM

Link? The video I watched was cutoff before he could react.

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 08:29 PM

JohnFreeman
08-20-2014, 08:33 PM
MJ probably gave the charity $20

BullsAj
08-20-2014, 10:12 PM
MJ probably gave the charity $20

sportjames23
08-20-2014, 10:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5iHAypnO_0

He challenges Phil Jackson and Dream Team Teammates

He's the GOAT Ice Bucket Challenger, too! :bowdown:

Soundwave
08-20-2014, 10:20 PM

This is really one of the dumbest urban legends out there. The media would've been all over such a story if it had even one shred of truth to it, it would've been OJ Simpson x1000 as Jordan was basically the third or fourth most famous person in the world at the time.

It would be like Princess Diana having an affair (ahem) or Michael Jackson molesting some kids (ahem) and the media not reporting it at all.

Also no mob element would hire two freaking kids to do such a job, they would both turn like snitches at the thought of life in prison/the death penalty.