PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING - Derrick Rose cut...

stalkerforlife
08-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Derrick Rose cut his finger on an envelope and will miss the 2014-15 NBA season.

JellyBean
08-21-2014, 09:59 PM
Derrick Rose cut his finger on an envelope and will miss the 2014-15 NBA season.

:oldlol:

chosen_one6
08-21-2014, 10:02 PM

:applause:

livingby3's
08-21-2014, 10:05 PM
u got me

Cocaine80s
08-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Inb4 poido starts bitching

Meticode
08-21-2014, 10:15 PM
Inb4 poido starts bitching
Dude has totally flipped out on me because I said Rose sat out and missed two straight practices. He says I sit in the shadows and wish injury or wait to pounce on his injury. :lol

stalkerforlife
08-21-2014, 10:19 PM
No offense to Rose or his fans, actually. I like Rose as a person and a player and I hope he stays healthy.

Just bored during the off season, fellas.

Smook A.
08-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Lol good one, OP. You got me there for a sec.

outbreak
08-21-2014, 10:31 PM
well played, got me. Now we'll see 2-3 other loser poster try to copy you and make amature surprise threads.

beastee
08-21-2014, 10:35 PM
I like Rose, but this was great. See, good humor can be done and not always be bad trolling. Dragic4lyfe and russwest can learn a few things from this post.

O_City_Thunder
08-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Got me...lol :cheers:

poido123
08-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Dude has totally flipped out on me because I said Rose sat out and missed two straight practices. He says I sit in the shadows and wish injury or wait to pounce on his injury. :lol

You left an open ended statement and you didn't choose to show the many articles or statements by the people in the know including Rose himself who suggested that the rest was purely cautionary. Just came across as an indirect suggestion of a Rose injury.

3 days not playing...Does that not imply that you think Rose is injured? not just resting? Anyways, the way you wrote it gave the trolls something to run with.

That was what pissed me off about your "fact finding skills".

Beastmode88
08-21-2014, 11:07 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Meticode
08-21-2014, 11:12 PM
You left an open ended statement and you didn't choose to show the many articles or statements by the people in the know including Rose himself who suggested that the rest was purely cautionary. Just came across as an indirect suggestion of a Rose injury.

3 days not playing...Does that not imply that you think Rose is injured? not just resting? Anyways, the way you wrote it gave the trolls something to run with.

That was what pissed me off about your "fact finding skills".
You're overreacting.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-21-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

poido123
08-21-2014, 11:16 PM
You're overreacting.

Maybe.

It was unusual reading it from you TBH.

The top cavs posters on here pride themselves on being mostly objective, but that post you did ignored all the reports that Rose was fine.

I expect that from a troll, which I know you're not. I wasn't so much pissed off with you as a poster, but just the excessive trolling of Rose in general. I've endured the stupidity for years, particularly since the 2011 finals.

Sportal
08-21-2014, 11:17 PM
!! Oh u.

Cocaine80s
08-21-2014, 11:18 PM
Maybe.

It was unusual reading it from you TBH.

The top cavs posters on here pride themselves on being mostly objective, but that post you did ignored all the reports that Rose was fine.

I expect that from a troll, which I know you're not. I wasn't so much pissed off with you as a poster, but just the excessive trolling of Rose in general. I've endured the stupidity for years, particularly since the 2011 finals.
Lol there are trolls for every star player. Lebron, durant, harden, melo, Dwight etc definitely get much more shit than rose

nathanjizzle
08-22-2014, 12:25 AM
i already knew this was some stupid gimmick when i read the title. "derrick rose cut" dot dot dot, oh what could it be?????? :facepalm

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 12:41 AM
Lol there are trolls for every star player. Lebron, durant, harden, melo, Dwight etc definitely get much more shit than rose
When Dwight was hurt he had no trolling threads. Only Lebron and Kobe get trolled harder than Rose. And a large part of that is because their stans warrant it.

Durant, Mello, DH and Harden might get a thread once every three weeks. They are nowhere near the top three. You can add all of them together and go back 20 pages right now and cumulatively they don't equal Rose. And Rose played 10 games in two years. And these guys can't get two post on the front page. This is with Durant winning MVP and on the verge of the second biggest sneaker contract ever, Mello reupping in the biggest city in the world, Harden claiming to be the best all around player, and DH being Mr. Personality in the sport.

Batz
08-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Even bagelred couldn't have done it better.

Cocaine80s
08-22-2014, 12:53 AM
When Dwight was hurt he had no trolling threads. Only Lebron and Kobe get trolled harder than Rose. And a large part of that is because their stans warrant it.

Durant, Mello, DH and Harden might get a thread once every three weeks. They are nowhere near the top three. You can add all of them together and go back 20 pages right now and cumulatively they don't equal Rose. And Rose played 10 games in two years. And these guys can't get two post on the front page. This is with Durant winning MVP and on the verge of the second biggest sneaker contract ever, Mello reupping in the biggest city in the world, Harden claiming to be the best all around player, and DH being Mr. Personality in the sport.
Durant might get a thread once every three weeks? :biggums:
I barely saw rose threads during the regular season

Dragic4Life
08-22-2014, 01:10 AM
:roll:

poido123
08-22-2014, 02:05 AM
Durant, Melo and Harden all get way more hate than Rose. And more people hate Dwight they just don't talk about him as much as the other 3. No one even talked about Rose this past regular season. Stop being delusional.

Over the last 3 years or so there is literally 15 pages of Derrick Rose threads on google. Just type in "derrick rose Inside Hoops"

150 threads dedicated to rose and that may not even count just the threads with Derrick or Rose as part of the thread heading. :oldlol:

That's a lot of threads for a guy who has played little to no basketball in the last 2 years :eek:

Dragic4Life
08-22-2014, 02:11 AM
If it's between Lillard and Rose I would cut Rose immediately.

Inferno
08-22-2014, 02:12 AM

:coleman:

Lillard hasn't done to well in exhibition matches

Dragic4Life
08-22-2014, 02:13 AM
:coleman:

Lillard hasn't done to well in exhibition matches
Rose literally does nothing better than Lillard.

Defense - Lillard >>>> Rose

Shooting - Lillard >>>> Rose

Drive - Lillard = Rose

Clutch - Lillard >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose

Handles - Lillard >>>> Rose

Passing - Lillard >>>> Rose

Bball IQ - Lillard >>>> Rose

poido123
08-22-2014, 02:14 AM

I'd like to cut you from ISH Negged4life :coleman:

ballinhun8
08-22-2014, 02:24 AM
Rose literally does nothing better than Lillard.

Defense - Lillard >>>> Rose

Shooting - Lillard >>>> Rose

Drive - Lillard = Rose

Clutch - Lillard >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rose

Handles - Lillard >>>> Rose

Passing - Lillard >>>> Rose

Bball IQ - Lillard >>>> Rose

Don't you get tired of your own shtick?? Same redundant crap over and over again.

poido123
08-22-2014, 02:43 AM
Don't you get tired of your own shtick?? Same redundant crap over and over again.

He talks to himself on an online message board and agrees with himself like a crazed nutjob.

That should tell you everything you need to know about him.

El Gato Negro
08-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Best thread ive seen on ish today. :lol

poido123
08-22-2014, 04:07 AM
Best thread ive seen on ish today. :lol

ISh is in trouble then :(

Dragic4Life
08-22-2014, 04:10 AM
You make shit threads. As long as you're around, ISH is in trouble.

So do us all a favour a fvck outta here.

El Gato Negro
08-22-2014, 04:11 AM
ISH has been in trouble for a long time. all the long time posters avoid this section like the plague and hide in the off topic section. not a good thing.

poido123
08-22-2014, 04:13 AM
ISH has been in trouble for a long time. all the long time posters avoid this section like the plague and hide in the off topic section. not a good thing.

I'll try and think of some original threads.

It's hard because just about everything you can think of has been talked about...

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Durant might get a thread once every three weeks? :biggums:
I barely saw rose threads during the regular season

Durant once or twice a week but still no comparison for Rose which is bizarre. The others, DH, the Beard, DH and Mello, are not even in the same hemisphere.

riseagainst
08-22-2014, 09:35 AM
:roll: