PDA

View Full Version : Ray Allen is going to send 7 teenagers to prison

BigBoss
08-22-2014, 12:13 AM
7 charged with trespassing at Ray Allen's home

Seven people were charged Wednesday with trespassing at former Miami Heat player Ray Allen's home

Police say 18- and 19-year-olds were attending a party next door when they entered throughout the front door of the unlocked Coral Gables home last week

The group told police they thought the Allens had moved and wanted to see how a professional basketball player lives. Police initially released the teens because there was no forced entry, no intent and nothing was taken

Shannon Allen gave sworn testimony to the state prosecutors to support the filing of charges, her attorney Gregory Victor said. The couple could have declined to press charges.

He said the Allens did not have a position on what specific charges should be filed, saying that decision was left to state prosecutors. If convicted, the seven could each face up to a year in prison for the first-degree misdemeanor trespassing charge

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/7-charged-trespassing-ray-allens-203146241--nba.html

That's criminal records.

A year in prison.

Lives destroyed.

Judas :no:

Cocaine80s
08-22-2014, 12:15 AM
you do realize it is actually a very low chance they go to prison right?

Bodhi
08-22-2014, 12:16 AM
you do realize it is actually a very low chance they go to prison right?
Only if they're white

Boarder Patrol
08-22-2014, 12:16 AM
If you don't want to go to jail/get punished, don't fvcking commit crimes.

Why is this hard for people to understand?

J Shuttlesworth
08-22-2014, 12:17 AM
What are these idiots thinking breaking into his house? That's a crime

People get shot for this kind of shit

UK2K
08-22-2014, 12:18 AM
Maybe next time they contemplate walking into someones front door.

Had they walked through my front door, and I was home, they'd probably have been shot. Better for everyone involved if we, I dont know, just dont break the law.

chocolatethunder
08-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Only if they're white
Haha maybe for some felony but these dudes aren't going anywhere for this bullshit. It's a misdemeanor nobody black or white does time for shit like that.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Ray Allen is a terrible human being whos a complete fraud. Markets himself as a good guy but hes scum, cheats on his wife daily and doesnt care about his son unless he can make money off the diabetes campaign:facepalm

PJR
08-22-2014, 12:20 AM
If they were black, they would've been charged with felony burglary on spot. The fact that the Allen's had to shame Coral
Gables PD into issuing charges is a joke.

JellyBean
08-22-2014, 12:21 AM
I would press charges as well. Dude what is so hard for people to understand about trespassing?

nathanjizzle
08-22-2014, 12:23 AM
ray allen is a nobody

UK2K
08-22-2014, 12:26 AM
If they were black, they would've been charged with felony burglary on spot. The fact that the Allen's had to shame Coral
Gables PD into issuing charges is a joke.
"Coral Gables police had consulted with the state attorney

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-22-2014, 12:31 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2V7ysHzn2dk/Uj59GuJb5AI/AAAAAAAAXBE/M5Bl3J9_L48/ufc3.gif
http://www.pictureshack.us/images/34819_Jones_suffering_LONG.gif
http://s27.postimg.org/pw2t7fwb7/10409744_808459349165863_2494332804456391473_n.jpg

PJR
08-22-2014, 12:35 AM
"Coral Gables police had consulted with the state attorney’s office, who said the seven could not be charged with burglary, a felony, because there was no evidence they intended to commit a crime, Coral Gables police spokesman Kelly Denham has said. Nothing was taken from the home, Shannon Walker Allen, the wife of Ray Allen, told police."

Go race bait in Ferguson along with Holder and Al Sharpton you racist piece of shit.

Yea, go ahead a tell me with a straight face that 7 black teenagers would skate chargers(they initially weren't charged for ANYTHING, not even trespassing) breaking into someone's home at 2 in the morning.

And you can eat a dick, you right wing extremist fa99ot. Since we're throwing out labels. *shrugs*

dunksby
08-22-2014, 12:48 AM
What are these idiots thinking breaking into his house? That's a crime

People get shot for this kind of shit
They didn't break in.

dajadeed
08-22-2014, 12:50 AM
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/7-charged-trespassing-ray-allens-203146241--nba.html

That's criminal records.

A year in prison.

Lives destroyed.

Judas :no:

If it was 7 black kids who broke into a white guy's house and were shot dead you'd probably be in here talking about how they got what was coming to them.

I wish his wife had an AK or something and shot them all dead.

You break into someone's property, you deserve whatever the hell happens to you.

no pun intended
08-22-2014, 12:52 AM
Waste of taxpayer money.

Johnni Gade
08-22-2014, 12:53 AM
If you don't want to go to jail/get punished, don't fvcking commit crimes.

Why is this hard for people to understand?
+1

gts
08-22-2014, 12:57 AM
Seeing how Mrs Allen was home they're lucky they aren't be charged with a hot prowl...

UK2K
08-22-2014, 12:58 AM
If it was 7 black kids who broke into a white guy's house and were shot dead you'd probably be in here talking about how they got what was coming to them.

You break into someone's property, you deserve whatever the hell happens to you.
No he'd be in here talking about how they were all future astronauts and now they have to burn down their neighborhood protesting for justice.

You go somewhere you arent supposed to, you deserve whatever comes to you.

outbreak
08-22-2014, 01:18 AM
I doubt they see prison time. I REALLY doubt it considering the back story. But yeah it's fair enough they will be charged, you can't just walk into other peoples homes and expect to not get in trouble :facepalm who knows what they would have done if no one way home.

dunksby
08-22-2014, 01:20 AM

They didn't break in.

outbreak
08-22-2014, 01:33 AM
They didn't break in.

It most states it's still considered breaking and entering apparently, just looked it up. The fact it was at night makes it even more likely to be breaking and entering apparently.

UK2K
08-22-2014, 01:43 AM
It most states it's still considered breaking and entering apparently, just looked it up. The fact it was at night makes it even more likely to be breaking and entering apparently.
Its considered breaking and entering if you enter a property through even the slightest amount of force. They did need to push the front door open. That is B&E.

My guess is because they admitted, apologized verbally and in writing, that the police wouldn't prosecute for B&E (although you could argue that they could).

Other than that, you can't charge them with anything else because they didnt take anything, nor did they have any tools with which to commit a crime.

gts
08-22-2014, 01:46 AM
I doubt they see prison time. only misdemeanor charges according to the article... a fine, some community service or something else will be about it

Inferno
08-22-2014, 01:47 AM
Ernesto Romero, Kevin Ramos, Alana Garcia, Christian Lobo, Angel Sanchez, and Jorge Guerrero

Looks like they're Mexicans

G-train
08-22-2014, 01:48 AM
And you can eat a dick, you right wing extremist fa99ot.

Interesting combo.

UK2K
08-22-2014, 01:48 AM
Ernesto Romero, Kevin Ramos, Alana Garcia, Christian Lobo, Angel Sanchez, and Jorge Guerrero

Dont be racist. They're Hispanic Americans soon to be Americans by default. Embrace your new neighbors.

outbreak
08-22-2014, 01:50 AM
Its considered breaking and entering if you enter a property through even the slightest amount of force. They did need to push the front door open. That is B&E.

My guess is because they admitted, apologized verbally and in writing, that the police wouldn't prosecute for B&E (although you could argue that they could).

Other than that, you can't charge them with anything else because they didnt take anything, nor did they have any tools with which to commit a crime.
Seems like it can be fluid based on what happens, what I read said it can be considered breaking and entering even if the front door is wide open if once you enter you open any interior doors/cupboards/items. Also if you have jumped a fence/gate to get access to the front door in some states it can be considered breaking and entering. But yeah considering the facts and that it appears they weren't trying to do anything malicious I think they will just get community service/suspended sentence/misdemeanour's or something assuming none of them have prior convictions for anything bad.

gts
08-22-2014, 02:02 AM
You'd think as soon as they entered the place and saw furniture they'd think to themselves ok maybe the Allen family hasn't left town yet....:lol

Inferno
08-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Dont be racist. They're Hispanic Americans soon to be Americans by default. Embrace your new neighbors.

:oldlol:

qrich
08-22-2014, 02:04 AM
only misdemeanor charges according to the article... a fine, some community service or something else will be about it

Basically, and even if they got sentencing time, it'll be in County.

ILLsmak
08-22-2014, 04:49 AM

Haha the end of every hypothetical white black law debate. O nvm theyre mexicans.

-Smak

tomtucker
08-22-2014, 05:08 AM
Ray Allen is a terrible human being whos a complete fraud. Markets himself as a good guy but hes scum, cheats on his wife daily and doesnt care about his son unless he can make money off the diabetes campaign:facepalm
:biggums: :oldlol: :roll: :lol

tomtucker
08-22-2014, 05:10 AM

never !

BoutPractice
08-22-2014, 05:21 AM
The Allens could have decided not to press charges, but they also had the right to do so.

If you commit an obvious misdemeanor, whatever happens afterwards is your fault...

hahaitme
08-22-2014, 05:28 AM
Why is anyone on Allen's ass about this? Kids walked into his HOME.

You don't walk into someones home unless you know them, I don't care what excuse you have.

MP.Trey
08-22-2014, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=UK2K]"Coral Gables police had consulted with the state attorney

JohnFreeman
08-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Good.

uber
08-22-2014, 06:24 AM
If you commit an obvious misdemeanor, whatever happens afterwards is your fault...

Why is anyone on Allen's ass about this? Kids walked into his HOME.

You don't walk into someones home unless you know them, I don't care what excuse you have.

This.

3peated
08-22-2014, 08:23 AM
Yea, go ahead a tell me with a straight face that 7 black teenagers would skate chargers(they initially weren't charged for ANYTHING, not even trespassing) breaking into someone's home at 2 in the morning.

And you can eat a dick, you right wing extremist fa99ot. Since we're throwing out labels. *shrugs*

charges? no. but going to jail over a misdemeanor? lol. ur dumb. probably a fine + community service or something unless they have priors

Euroleague
08-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Wow....what an absolute POS scumbag.

JohnFreeman
08-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Wow....what an absolute POS scumbag.
Agreed, But this isn't about VSpan.

ImKobe
08-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Jesus got tired of paying for everyone's sins, I bet those kids were Jewish as well.

HiphopRelated
08-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Should have been shot, would be interesting then

kshutts1
08-22-2014, 09:30 AM
I will never understand some laws.

Leave the front door unlocked/open apparently means anyone can walk in to your house without criminal charges being filed?

Leaving a car door unlocked means people can get in it?

Keys in the ignition of said unlocked car, and the person can now take it without criminal charges?

Any judge that rules by the letter of those laws... I'd love to do the same to him/her and see how they felt about it. Those rules are ridiculous.

Anyone walks in to my house uninvited, whether the door is open or not, and I'm suspicious and defending my home. Just because it may or may not be illegal by the letter of the law doesn't mean it's not wrong and punishable, IMO.

2LeTTeRS
08-22-2014, 09:40 AM
I will never understand some laws.

Leave the front door unlocked/open apparently means anyone can walk in to your house without criminal charges being filed?

Leaving a car door unlocked means people can get in it?

Keys in the ignition of said unlocked car, and the person can now take it without criminal charges?

Any judge that rules by the letter of those laws... I'd love to do the same to him/her and see how they felt about it. Those rules are ridiculous.

Anyone walks in to my house uninvited, whether the door is open or not, and I'm suspicious and defending my home. Just because it may or may not be illegal by the letter of the law doesn't mean it's not wrong and punishable, IMO.

Well it definitely is illegal (enterring another person's home without consent is always considered trespassing) the problem is its only a misdemeanor; and the punishment for the crime is so weak that law enforcement doesn't even want to waste their time doling it out.

Skyscraper
08-22-2014, 09:42 AM

as long as they don't break into a white person's house, they would escape charges.

and this is not meant as a pro left statement... an anti-left statement actually as the left only cares to provoke and profit from the black community and cares nothing for the brown, yellow, green, red, etc.. communities

kshutts1
08-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Well it definitely is illegal (enterring another person's home without consent is always considered trespassing) the problem is its only a misdemeanor; and the punishment for the crime is so weak that law enforcement doesn't even want to waste their time doling it out.

Thanks for clearing that up. But IMO it's important to make note of all charges brought against a person, even if there is no conviction or plea. If someone continues to "happen" to be in a bad situation, it is worth watching.

Whatever. Our legal system is arguably my biggest complaint with the USA.

riseagainst
08-22-2014, 09:56 AM

this. fake ass nigguh.

SpecialQue
08-22-2014, 11:06 AM
I honestly believe that Ray Allen, Lebron James and Kevin Love are all gay lovers engaged in sexual threesomes and that's why they are all going to be on the same team. Those showers are going to be steamy as fvck. :biggums:

NustABut
08-22-2014, 11:13 AM
Wait, these people don't lock their doors?

:biggums:

PassTheRock
08-22-2014, 11:24 AM
Lol at people calling ray allen out. Yes, he shouldve locked his home at night regardless of how safe his neighborhood is. But would you guys seriously be ok with letting 7 people go as if nothing happened after they walked into your home while your family was asleep and were like oops i though noone was home?

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 11:35 AM
Could you imagine a situation where homeless people are trying every door just for a place to sleep? Could you imagine if somebody in your family being forced into a situation they might never forget the rest of their lives because of the relaxed laws.

2LeTTeRS
08-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Could you imagine a situation where homeless people are trying every door just for a place to sleep? Could you imagine if somebody in your family being forced into a situation they might never forget the rest of their lives because of the relaxed laws.

What the hell are you talking about?

stephanieg
08-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Shannon Allen just got ****-blocked from a septuple-way. Don't be a hypocrite, Ray Ray.

tomtucker
08-22-2014, 12:32 PM
I honestly believe that Ray Allen, Lebron James and Kevin Love are all gay lovers engaged in sexual threesomes and that's why they are all going to be on the same team. Those showers are going to be steamy as fvck. :biggums:

now that a highlight reel we all wanna see..........oh baby :pimp:

Spaulding
08-22-2014, 12:33 PM

He means that any homeless person can check for peoples doors. if one is unlocked he can go inside and sleep without a large penalty. also means that someone in family could shoot this homeless guy because they thought it wasnt a big deal going into someones unlocked house.

i know explained weird by him...but I think this is what he meant.

imnew09
08-22-2014, 12:37 PM
So some of you ish f@ggetw are welcoming people walking in your house at 2 am without permission?

Ish never fails...

tomtucker
08-22-2014, 12:52 PM
So some of you ish f@ggetw are welcoming people walking in your house at 2 am without permission?

Ish never fails...

as long as they bring the K-Y jelly.............:rockon:

Swaggin916
08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
good for Ray. the pain in the neck for them the whole process will be should discourage that kind of behavior which is unacceptable. I'd say 98% of people would not be okay with people barging into their house to see how they live. This isn't Pokemon or some RPG Jesus Christ

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 02:57 PM
You need to take the Floyd Mayweather challenge. Spaulding got it.

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 03:47 PM
He means that any homeless person can check for peoples doors. if one is unlocked he can go inside and sleep without a large penalty. also means that someone in family could shooit this homeless guy because they thought it wasnt g deal going into someones unlocked house.

i know explained weird by him...but I think this is what he meant.

You are right.

I used a scenario because I realize very few here have wives or daughters. Much less experienced an intrusion at the darkest hour (2:00). I experienced it. And your whole life force kicks in. You are totally transformed. You can't be compromised. Hes made his move now its yours. Seven young men in ahouse with your wife and daughter...

The family feels violated. No security or boundaries respected.

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 03:47 PM
1. They won't go to prison.

2. A tresspassing charge is not the end of the world.

3. Don't go into places you shouldn't.

4. The Allen family could have mercy on these gits if they weren't so busy ring chasing.

MiseryCityTexas
08-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Prison for just trespassing though? :facepalm

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 03:57 PM

Of course not.

Probation at the most. It is very rare someone is punished to the fullest extent of the law on such cases.

Pointguard
08-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Its a misdemeanor so they won't do time but if you trespass into a home after darkness it has to be more than a slap on the wrist. In Flotida the victim has a right to kill you. Two if Allen had. a teenage daighter who decided to wash her hair late things could have changed real quick..

This is a law that protects the perp as well.

tontoz
08-22-2014, 06:25 PM
SMFH @ people giving Allen a hard time. 7 people walked into his house at 2 am. They deserve to be punished.

And if it had been 7 black people there is no way they walk out empty handed. :lol