PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Cousins: The Third Splash Brother :lol

oarabbus
08-22-2014, 01:31 AM
http://instagram.com/p/r9-r3xxh6_/ :oldlol:

Springsteen
08-22-2014, 01:33 AM
DMC seems like a really cool guy, lot of unnecessary hate coming his way for being a hard competitor.

UK2K
08-22-2014, 01:38 AM
DMC seems like a really cool guy, lot of unnecessary hate coming his way for being a hard competitor.
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/campus-rivalry/2010/02/16/cousinsx-large.jpg

For those who don't know the story....

Before the UK/Miss St game, the student body at Miss St got DMC's cell phone number and proceeded to bombard his phone with thousands of texts and phone calls. So much to the point he had to change his number.

After grabbing an offensive rebound, he then proceeded to slam it all over pretty much the entire Miss St team. On his way back down the floor, he made a phone with his hand and screamed 'call me' to the student section. Pretty sure he went for an absurd double double that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdglZiDT-ug

Dude is awesome.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-22-2014, 01:43 AM
Scumbag traitor POS team cancer
he has a team and hes already talkin bout joining another:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

dazzer87
08-22-2014, 01:59 AM
DMC....:roll:

Inferno
08-22-2014, 01:59 AM
:roll:

DMC to Warriors whenever his contracts up :applause: :applause: :applause:

Real talk tho

Curry
Klay
Iggy
DMC
Bogut

:biggums: :biggums:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-22-2014, 02:02 AM
:roll:

DMC to Warriors whenever his contracts up :applause: :applause: :applause:

Real talk tho

Curry
Klay
Iggy
DMC
Bogut

:biggums: :biggums:
nikka can u afford that:biggums: :biggums:
if bogut still playing 10 games a year and missin playoffs GS not gettin anywhere

Inferno
08-22-2014, 02:03 AM
nikka can u afford that:biggums: :biggums:
if bogut still playing 10 games a year and missin playoffs GS not gettin anywhere

:lol

Aight, aight

Let Lee & Bogut go

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Rush
Iggy/Barnes
Green/Speights
DMC/Ezeli :bowdown: :bowdown:

****ing BOgut better be healthy this year doe

UK2K
08-22-2014, 02:08 AM
:lol

Aight, aight

Let Lee & Bogut go

Curry/Livingston
Klay/Rush
Iggy/Barnes
Green/Speights
DMC/Ezeli :bowdown: :bowdown:

****ing BOgut better be healthy this year doe
Thats way better.

Inferno
08-22-2014, 02:09 AM
Thats way better.

Doubt Sacramento ever lets DMC go though

D-Rose
08-22-2014, 02:12 AM
Splash Cousin....

JohnFreeman
08-22-2014, 02:26 AM
OG

Fudge
08-22-2014, 02:28 AM
Why the hell would you want Cousins even near your team?

UK2K
08-22-2014, 02:35 AM
Doubt Sacramento ever lets DMC go though
Im sure Minnesota never thought they'd let Love go either.

This is a new age, where players decide where they play and who their teammates are.

Inferno
08-22-2014, 02:41 AM

This is a new age, where players decide where they play and who their teammates are.

True, true. Sac better start showing some improvement or else we're coming for DMC :lol :rockon:

JohnFreeman
08-22-2014, 02:43 AM
Would love to keep Boogie, but I would be happy for him to go to a better situation

andremiller07
08-22-2014, 02:45 AM

Cousins has stayed in Sacarmento after 5 years of them not getting a big man who can block shots next to him and being in the shitest situation possible out of any of the talented young players, his circumstances were far worse than Loves and he choose to re-sign a 5 year deal with the Kings cause he wanted to be loyal. Love's a puss, Cousins ain't.

He could have easily left and got max at a number of different/better teams if he wanted to

oarabbus
08-22-2014, 02:46 AM
http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/campus-rivalry/2010/02/16/cousinsx-large.jpg

For those who don't know the story....

Before the UK/Miss St game, the student body at Miss St got DMC's cell phone number and proceeded to bombard his phone with thousands of texts and phone calls. So much to the point he had to change his number.

After grabbing an offensive rebound, he then proceeded to slam it all over pretty much the entire Miss St team. On his way back down the floor, he made a phone with his hand and screamed 'call me' to the student section. Pretty sure he went for an absurd double double that game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdglZiDT-ug

Dude is awesome.

:applause: DMC

I really don't like the way he pouts on the court and chews out his teammates with mean angry body language. That stuff really does make the team play worse. If he can work those issues out and be more mature his game will go to the next level.

JohnFreeman
08-22-2014, 02:47 AM
:applause: DMC

I really don't like the way he pouts on the court and chews out his teammates with mean angry body language. That stuff really does make the team play worse. If he can work those issues out and be more mature his game will go to the next level.
He really doesn't do this as much as people like to make out.

livingby3's
08-22-2014, 02:55 AM
Why the hell would you want Cousins even near your team?

I would sign him for max. Real talk.

wally_world
08-22-2014, 04:47 AM
He'd be called the Splash Cousin

:oldlol:

thats awesome