PDA

View Full Version : Will this go in my record?

$LakerGold
08-22-2014, 04:04 PM
This is wayyy back.

I got into an altercation, so then I went to cool off in a place where no one would normally go to, like outside a gated warehouse. I was just standing there while it was raining, & this is all inside a military base. Then someone called the cops on me, and asks me the usual question - "What are you doing here?" questions like that. Then he brought me back to my hotel/motel & they asked for my information.

But I like how he told me to just walk back to my hotel before his partner can see me, I don't know if he was trying to trick me, to see if I would run if I walked far enough from him (he was inside a car). They might have thought that I was trying to get inside the warehouse or waiting for someone to come out for whatever reason. But then he and his partner eventually came up to me and walked me back to my hotel. No arrests were made that night.

So, they took my information, & I'm wondering if that'll go in my record? And if it will, what do you think it will be labeled as?

riseagainst
08-22-2014, 04:07 PM
no

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Yes.

Your life is over.

$LakerGold
08-22-2014, 04:10 PM
-____-

Myth
08-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Sounds like a non-arrest felony trespassing. You'll likely never get hired at a place that restricts access to sensitive information, but not get in any further legal trouble.

rezznor
08-22-2014, 05:16 PM
You should probably move to another country. No good companies will ever hire you now since you are most likely on the homeland security watch list. Also, forget about ever stepping foot on a commercial airliner again

DukeDelonte13
08-22-2014, 05:18 PM
it's possible that a log of the incident was made but if you are asking if this in any way shape or form would hurt you on any background check the answer is no.

rezznor
08-22-2014, 05:20 PM
Look outside your window. There's probably an NSA van parked outside at this moment

$LakerGold
You should probably move to another country. No good companies will ever hire you now since you are most likely on the homeland security watch list. Also, forget about stepping foot on a commercial airliner again
I think I'm getting trolled with this post, but whatever.

Uhh, I've been in & out of LAX with no problem.

ZeN
You should probably move to another country. No good companies will ever hire you now since you are most likely on the homeland security watch list. Also, forget about ever stepping foot on a commercial airliner again
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/466/680/b0e.gif

$LakerGold
08-22-2014, 05:21 PM
Oh, okay. Thank you.

rezznor
08-22-2014, 05:22 PM

You probably didn't notice the agents sitting behind you. They were most likely tailing you in hopes you would expose the rest of your cell

gts
08-22-2014, 05:47 PM

Definitely getting trolled....

nothing will be on your record... they just answered a call or stumbled across you, did a little investigation, saw nothing to concern them took some notes and sent ya packing.. The taking your name was just a cover their ass on their part...

Myth
08-22-2014, 05:51 PM

nothing will be on your record... they just answered a call or stumbled across you, did a little investigation, saw nothing to concern them took some notes and sent ya packing.. The taking your name was just a cover their ass on their part...

Taking his name was actually so they look him up on their system for any current warrants. They do that all the time under the justification that somebody was suspicious. They do it with car license plates too.

cuad
08-22-2014, 05:56 PM
This is wayyy back.

I got into an altercation, so then I went to cool off in a place where no one would normally go to, like outside a gated warehouse. I was just standing there while it was raining, & this is all inside a military base. Then someone called the cops on me, and asks me the usual question - "What are you doing here?" questions like that. Then he brought me back to my hotel/motel & they asked for my information.

But I like how he told me to just walk back to my hotel before his partner can see me, I don't know if he was trying to trick me, to see if I would run if I walked far enough from him (he was inside a car). They might have thought that I was trying to get inside the warehouse or waiting for someone to come out for whatever reason. But then he and his partner eventually came up to me and walked me back to my hotel. No arrests were made that night.

So, they took my information, & I'm wondering if that'll go in my record? And if it will, what do you think it will be labeled as?

What the **** is "altercation"? Stop saying that, you faaaaaaaginas.

Godzuki
08-22-2014, 06:00 PM
i feel like you're not coming clean...

like u were probably in the warehouse or some shit, maybe....i dont know. nobody is worried over something this dumb :sleeping

$LakerGold
08-22-2014, 07:18 PM

Oh, okay. Thanks, GTS.

YouGotServed
08-22-2014, 07:30 PM
lol @ thinking something that trivial will come even remotely close to being on your record.

Sheltered f*ck boy, kill yourself.

$LakerGold
08-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Sheltered my ass. You know nothing, moron. Fat ****.