PDA

View Full Version : Love vs Bosh

Nash
08-22-2014, 08:17 PM
Who is the better PF? Who is the better teammate for Lebron? Is Lebron upgrading in the PF department or downgrading?

jzek
08-22-2014, 08:18 PM
Love is the better shooter and rebounder. Better compliment than Bosh to LeBron (although Bosh is the better defender).

Nash
08-22-2014, 08:23 PM
I'd say Bosh is better. He's the more versatile player(can play PF or C) is a better shotblocker, better defender and even though Love is better shooter Bosh is elite midrange and developed a very reliable 3 pointer.

kennethgriffin
08-22-2014, 08:26 PM
bosh has more impact on wins. love has more impact on fantasy teams

bob4
08-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Love Bosh, hes a great player

JohnMax
08-22-2014, 08:32 PM
Bosh Loves Rudy Gay

ArbitraryWater
08-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Bosh Loves Rudy Gay

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

secund2nun
08-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Love is easily a better player. He is a higher caliber of player than Bosh period.

bizil
08-23-2014, 04:49 AM
I gotta go with Love on this one. Being able to be a stretch PF capable of getting 26 a night AND be the best rebounder in the world is RARE SHIT in the annuals of the NBA. Love is also a better passer than Bosh as well. However, Bosh is a stud and an HOF type of big man. He has a more versatile scoring skillset than Love and is a better defender. Other than Dirk, Bosh may be the most skilled true PF in basketball in terms a swingman kind of scoring skillset in a big man body. That was ALWAYS Bosh's calling card along with very good-great rebounding and very good defense too. But I just feel Love is the more dominant player. Both will likely be in the HOF when its all said and done, and maybe even be in the top 10 GOAT PF's ever.

JT123
08-23-2014, 04:57 AM
I'd say Bosh is better. He's the more versatile player(can play PF or C) is a better shotblocker, better defender and even though Love is better shooter Bosh is elite midrange and developed a very reliable 3 pointer.
Except Bosh can't really play Center against decent teams. Don't know where this myth came from about Bosh being an elite defender. Dude gets raped by any half way decent Center he goes up against. :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-23-2014, 05:02 AM
Toronto Bosh and KLove are both in the same level. We'll see if Love has the same unfortunate fate of Bosh

Combat Wombat
08-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Who is the better PF? Who is the better teammate for Lebron? Is Lebron upgrading in the PF department or downgrading?

http://i.imgur.com/3iD06YN.gif

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-23-2014, 05:39 AM
OP is a hooker BTW he admitted it before in offtopic and got clowned
he will have an avy of Love in a few months BOOK it

his avy right now so i can bump this thread when the time comes
http://i.imgur.com/XjB1npg.png

ImKobe
08-23-2014, 06:55 AM
Love is easily a better player. He is a higher caliber of player than Bosh period.

It's closer than you think. Bosh is a much better defender and a team concept player while Love obviously puts up better stats and is a better shooter. Bosh is more skilled as a scorer, but Love's jump shot is that good.

Overall I'd pick Love at this point in time, but prime Bosh is better. But let's see how well he complements Lebron first.

Dragic4Life
08-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Bosh is, in every way possible, the better player than Love.

No argument.

atljonesbro
08-23-2014, 10:42 AM
Love by a pretty wide margin.

No you're not edgy for picking Bosh.

secund2nun
08-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Except Bosh can't really play Center against decent teams. Don't know where this myth came from about Bosh being an elite defender. Dude gets raped by any half way decent Center he goes up against. :facepalm

100% true. All he does is get raped by centers left and right.

atljonesbro
08-23-2014, 11:09 AM
This.

One of the most weird things I've seen pushed on this site in a while. He's a terrible defender yet people try to make him out as an all defensive player all the sudden :oldlol:

secund2nun
08-23-2014, 11:10 AM
It's closer than you think. Bosh is a much better defender and a team concept player while Love obviously puts up better stats and is a better shooter. Bosh is more skilled as a scorer, but Love's jump shot is that good.

Overall I'd pick Love at this point in time, but prime Bosh is better. But let's see how well he complements Lebron first.

Bosh is not a much better defender. As posted above Bosh gets routinely raped by big men. He latched onto a defense built around Lebron and took credit for it and upgraded his defensive reputation when in reality he is a mediocre at best defender (probably a poor defender with his inability to rebound, defend big men, or protect the rim). Bosh can't guard big men and can't deter players from slashing to the rim....very overrated defender.

Love is the better scorer inside and outside and a more efficient scorer. He actually has a post game unlike Bosh and is a much better 3 point shooter. Love is also a million times better rebounder while Bosh is a mediocre rebounder (rebounding is a huge part of the game and a big part of defense).

Love is also a much better passer.

r0drig0lac
08-23-2014, 11:11 AM
one is the best rebounder in the world, the other does not

Dragic4Life
08-23-2014, 11:17 AM
one is the best rebounder in the world, the other does not
Bosh rebounds better than Love.

Bosh doesn't need to intentionally miss his layup for boards. Or even worse, let his man blow by for a chance of rebounding.

Warfan
08-23-2014, 11:19 AM

Because he's an elite P&R defender and is a huge reason why Miami could run their defensive scheme? Were you too busy staring at LeBron for the past 4 years?

But no he's not a good post defender and no one said he's an elite defender. But overall he's defintiely a better defender than Love...

secund2nun
08-23-2014, 11:23 AM
Because he's an elite P&R defender and is a huge reason why Miami could run their defensive scheme? Were you too busy staring at LeBron for the past 4 years?

But no he's not a good post defender and no one said he's an elite defender. But overall he's defintiely a better defender than Love...

What makes Bosh a good defender if he can't deter perimeter players from slashing the Miami defense to death nor can he defend post players nor even rebound/block at all??????

Bosh is very overrated at defense. Bosh was rightfully called a mediocre/below average defender prior to 2010 but latched onto Lebron's defense and his rep was upgraded. Lebron was the reason Miami's defense was not pathetic....Miami's defense is gonna get exposed big time this season since they have stupidly decided to still run the small ball crap and not get a center.

NumberSix
08-23-2014, 11:26 AM
Bosh

Beastmode88
08-23-2014, 11:27 AM
So with Bosh > Love and Wade > Irving, Lebron isn't expected to win this year? :confusedshrug:

Dragic4Life
08-23-2014, 11:32 AM
So with Bosh > Love and Wade > Irving, Lebron isn't expected to win this year? :confusedshrug:
Yes. But I have faith in Lebron.

Warfan
08-23-2014, 11:35 AM
What makes Bosh a good defender if he can't deter perimeter players from slashing the Miami defense to death nor can he defend post players nor even rebound/block at all??????

Bosh is very overrated at defense. Bosh was rightfully called a mediocre/below average defender prior to 2010 but latched onto Lebron's defense and his rep was upgraded. Lebron was the reason Miami's defense was not pathetic....Miami's defense is gonna get exposed big time this season since they have stupidly decided to still run the small ball crap and not get a center.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/10/16/4831376/chris-bosh-video-breakdown-blitz-miami-heat

There you go, have a read. His speed and length was a big piece for Miami's defense.

Hoopz2332
08-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Bosh on D but Love for everything else

Dragic4Life
08-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Bosh on D but Love for everything else
:facepalm

Bandito
08-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Bosh is, in every way possible, the better player than Love.

No argument.
So you admit Bosh carried Lecarry to the finals?

Beastmode88
08-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes. But I have faith in Lebron.

So he had no faith last year? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Dragic4Life
08-23-2014, 11:50 AM
So you admit Bosh carried Lecarry to the finals?
I mean next season Bosh you idiot.

As number 1 option, Bosh will go back to being a 25/12 guy. Walking double double who can shoot threes and play solid defense.

NBASTATMAN
08-23-2014, 01:32 PM

About equal on offense and both are weak low post defenders but bosh is a good pick and roll defender.. Love just can't defend..

oarabbus
08-23-2014, 02:49 PM
Love is better

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Love puts up better stats, but who has more impact on winning basketball games? I'd say Bosh.

Defense.

Trollsmasher
08-23-2014, 03:48 PM
The only good thing Bosh does well on D is defending PnR. He gets raped in the post by every center in the league, he is a terrible rim protector and is allergic to rebounding.

JT123
08-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Love puts up better stats, but who has more impact on winning basketball games? I'd say Bosh.

Defense.
Bosh has minimal impact on winning, which is why he failed to make the playoffs his final year in Toronto despite putting up his best statistical year. Bosh knows this too, which is why he risked missing out on a max contract to keep playing with Lebron. Bosh knows he's not a winner, and that he never will be without a real superstar carrying him.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Bosh has minimal impact on winning, which is why he failed to make the playoffs his final year in Toronto despite putting up his best statistical year. Bosh knows this too, which is why he risked missing out on a max contract to keep playing with Lebron. Bosh knows he's not a winner, and that he never will be without a real superstar carrying him.

Bosh is more of a winner than Love.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Bosh: Chris Bosh has appeared in 796 of a possible 886 regular season games over his 11-year career (roughly 90%).

Love: Kevin Love has appeared in 364 of a possible 476 regular season games over his 6-year career (roughly 76%).

As if the difference wasn’t already alarming, also note that Bosh was sitting out many games over the years resting for the upcoming playoff season. On the other hand, Love’s games missed are a result of being injury-prone through the years.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Bosh: Chris Bosh played in Toronto from 2003-2010. He led the Raptors to three 40+ win seasons and 2 playoff births. The team finished with less than 30 wins only once (2005-06). The Toronto Raptors compiled a 254-320 overall record in Bosh’s 7 seasons with the organization.

Love: Kevin Love has played in Minnesota since 2008. He “led” the Timberwolves to one 40-win season and 0 playoff births. The team has finished with less than 30 wins four times in six years. The Minnesota Timberwolves complied a 153-323 overall record in Love’s 6 seasons with the organization.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:54 PM
The most underrated part of Bosh’s game is what he brings defensively. According to Synergy Sports, Chris Bosh was the most effective defender in the pick-and-roll last season, when he allowed just 0.53 points per play to big-man opponents.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Love: Kevin Love is the classic example of a “stat sheet stuffer.” A stat sheet stuffer is a guy who posts ridiculous stat lines every game, one that fantasy gurus around the world target in their drafts.

The problem here is that often times, a player who is great for fantasy basketball teams isn’t necessarily great in reality. There is no denying that Love puts up monster numbers (26.2 ppg, 12.5 rpg last season), but at what point does that translate to wins?

There’s an old saying that goes something along the lines of “somebody’s gotta score the points and grab the rebounds.” This may sound obvious – it’s supposed to be – but let me give you some examples.

In 2010-11, Michael Beasley averaged 19.2 points per game playing (oddly enough) with Love in Minnesota. The Milwaukee Bucks had 2 of the top 17 scorers in the NBA in back-to-back years (Monta Ellis and Brandon Jennings in 2011-12, 2012-13) and won a grand total of 0 playoff games.

Last season, 3 of the top 10 rebounders (Andre Drummond, DeMarcus Cousins, and Anthony Davis) failed to lead their teams to the playoffs. 5 of the top 10 assist leaders (Kendall Marshall, Ty Lawson, Ricky Rubio, Brandon Jennings, and Jameer Nelson) were also watching the playoffs from their couch.

Bottom line – statistics are overrated.

Kevin Love has the statistics, but then again a lot of players do. Does he have what it takes to ball out in May and June when the spotlight is brightest and pressure the highest?

Just because Chris Bosh has proven he has what it takes doesn’t mean Kevin Love will do the same. If he fails to live up to the hype, LeBron may regret his decision to leave Bosh and Miami in the long run. Stay tuned.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 03:59 PM
The only good thing Bosh does well on D is defending PnR. He gets raped in the post by every center in the league, he is a terrible rim protector and is allergic to rebounding.

The most underrated part of Bosh

Cavalier
08-23-2014, 04:14 PM
Love > Bosh? smh

McBob/Granger > Love

Bosh = GOAT:bowdown:

Lebron = :facepalm :banghead:

Trollsmasher
08-23-2014, 04:18 PM
Anyway, as a true LeBron fan I should say that they both suck.

secund2nun
08-23-2014, 04:31 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/10/16/4831376/chris-bosh-video-breakdown-blitz-miami-heat

There you go, have a read. His speed and length was a big piece for Miami's defense.

That entire article, which was based on a ridiculous premise (stating Bosh is the key to the Miami defense when in reality Lebron was), did nothing to address the fact that if Bosh was such a good defender why did Miami have zero rim protection, pathetic rebounding (big part of defense), no ability to stop any halfway decent center from scoring, and low shot blocking from Bosh?

Bosh was rightfully considered a soft defender before 2010 and he still is. The only thing that has changed is his reputation. People will see it next season when Miami's defense is god awful. Small ball was only possible because of Lebron, not some soft stretch 4 that can't rebound/block shots/guard centers/protect the rim.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 04:33 PM
That entire article, which was based on a ridiculous premise (stating Bosh is the key to the Miami defense when in reality Lebron was), did nothing to address the fact that if Bosh was such a good defender why did Miami have zero rim protection, pathetic rebounding (big part of defense), no ability to stop any halfway decent center from scoring, and low shot blocking from Bosh?

Bosh was rightfully considered a soft defender before 2010 and he still is. The only thing that has changed is his reputation. People will see it next season when Miami's defense is god awful. Small ball was only possible because of Lebron, not some soft stretch 4 that can't rebound/block shots/guard centers/protect the rim.

The most underrated part of Bosh

SpecialQue
08-23-2014, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=stalkerforlife]The most underrated part of Bosh

Nash
08-23-2014, 04:43 PM
also Bosh is very athletic, something Love really isn't.

secund2nun
08-23-2014, 04:45 PM

La Frescobaldi
08-23-2014, 06:20 PM
You obviously do not watch bball, especially playoff bball.

Did you ignore Bosh being raped repeatedly every playoffs by the Pacers front court and old man Duncan? Al Jefferson killed Miami as well before he got injured.

You are ignoring the facts I stated that Bosh is a poor rebounder (which is a big part of defense), Bosh does not block many shots, Bosh is easily abused in the post by decent big men, and he does nothing to deter teams from killing Miami with slashing.

Miami had to have a trapping scheme that packed the paint and then recovered to the outside simply because Bosh was not good enough to defend the paint...and even with this pack the paint defense Bosh was still raped by big men in the paint.

I just keep rolling that tape of that old boy Manu

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/manu-ginobili-chris-bosh-poster-dunk-570x850.jpg

Meticode
08-23-2014, 06:24 PM
I'll say Bosh is better just simply because of his defensive ability. I think Love is a better offensive player by a little bit. I don't pay much attention to playoffs births because when you have GMs like David Kahn drafting a million point guards for your team, there isn't much hope for the front office building a team around you to compete heavily, much less compete heavily in the West. Then the first full year they had gotten rid of David Kahn they have their best season ever under Love's tenure. It doesn't surprise me Toronto made the playoffs. They had a semi-competent GM and they're in the East.

Love was just in a bad situation I feel.

dubeta
08-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Love is a better shooter, post game, post defence, plus rebounding

Bosh is better at playing C, perimeter defence and blocking shots

Bosh can block shots but cant guard a lick of post defence. Duncan, David West, Hibbert all abuse him

Give me Love any day of the week

Meticode
08-23-2014, 07:15 PM

Bosh can block shots but cant guard a lick of post defence. Duncan, David West, Hibbert all abuse him

Love has a better outside shot, but I strongly feel Bosh is one of teh best mid-range shooters in the game. Even better than Love. He's won of those mid-range shooters where if he gets an open look 15-20 feet from the basket, you feel like it's going in almost every single freakin' time. Like a prime Garnett or current Ibaka.

Nash
08-23-2014, 07:54 PM
NBA Legion @MySportsLegion

Kevin Love made more 3's than Kyle Korver, more rebounds than Dwight & Noah and more points than James Harden last year. BEAST.

Warfan
08-23-2014, 08:07 PM

All i said was that he was a great P&R defender, hence he was a big piece to the Heat's defense. But mainly that he was a better defender than Love. Now gets LeBron's knob out of your mouth.

Hoopz2332
08-23-2014, 08:17 PM

cosign all of this

SOD 21
08-23-2014, 09:55 PM
Either way both Bosh and Love produced at elite levels their final year before joining forces with Lebron as they were in their prime.

These are their numbers that final season before joining forces:

Chris Bosh - 24 ppg, 11 rpg, 52% fg, 36% 3PT and 25.0 PER

Kevin Love - 26 ppg, 13 rpg, 46%, 38% 3PT and 26.9 PER

Milbuck
08-23-2014, 10:09 PM
I'd love to see what people would've said exactly 1 year ago.

It's Love and it's not all that close...26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS, 26.9 PER, .245 WS/48..he had 2 month stretch of 30/13/5/1/1 on 62% TS and a month of 33/14/5/1/1 on 63% TS...Bosh has never been that good, let alone during his time playing with Lebron. And it's not like Love's team was utter garbage, they won 40 games in a historically tough conference with a top 12 defense and offense, they would've made the playoffs in the East. If Rubio wasn't completely useless as a scorer and Pekovic didn't miss 28 games, they would've easily been a 45-50+ win team.

Inactive
08-23-2014, 10:21 PM

Did you ignore Bosh being raped repeatedly every playoffs by the Pacers front court and old man Duncan? Al Jefferson killed Miami as well before he got injured.

You are ignoring the facts I stated that Bosh is a poor rebounder (which is a big part of defense), Bosh does not block many shots, Bosh is easily abused in the post by decent big men, and he does nothing to deter teams from killing Miami with slashing.

Miami had to have a trapping scheme that packed the paint and then recovered to the outside simply because Bosh was not good enough to defend the paint...and even with this pack the paint defense Bosh was still raped by big men in the paint.Bosh is not a good low post defender, and is easily overpowered by larger centers. Everyone knows that, and agrees. He was still a pretty good defensive player. His lateral quickness is exceptional for a 6'10 player, and he's good at reading p&r, which made him perfect for Miami's aggressive defensive style. Miami was able to trap p&r, and terrorize every team that tried to create off the dribble. They were not so good at defending teams that played inside out, and moved the ball well, but neither is the rest of the league.

If they had Love instead of Bosh, they would have had all of the same defensive weaknesses, plus they would've lost their amazing p&r defense, and they would lose whatever limited rim protection Bosh provided. They would've been better on the glass, and better offensively, but imo not nearly enough better to make up for what they would've lost on the defensive end. They would've needed a legitimate starting C to make it work.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 10:33 PM

Miami had to have a trapping scheme that packed the paint and then recovered to the outside simply because Bosh was not good enough to defend the paint...and even with this pack the paint defense Bosh was still raped by big men in the paint.

74% of the time, the big man in the pick and roll does not score when Bosh is defending. Bosh has a 7'4 wingspan and is so agile at his size, he can blitz the PG and still get back to his man.

The Heat allowed 5.8 less points per 100 possessions with Bosh in the lineup.

An excerpt from an article...

"In these playoffs, Bosh has been defending an average 7.5 opponent shots per game at the rim, allowing opponents to shoot just 42.4 percent on those shots. Of players who have defended at least 40 opponent shots at the rim in these playoffs, only Tim Duncan, Roy Hibbert and David West have allowed a lower field-goal percentage."

Another excerpt...

"Bosh's move to Miami has turned him into a much better defender. So far this season, Bosh has posted a Defensive Rating of 103.3, which is well below the league average of 104.9. Bosh's biggest improvement seems to have been with his post defense, where Bosh is ranked 25th in the NBA in PPP allowed, only giving up .72 PPP on 38.1 percent shooting."

Like I stated before, you're a liar. Bosh is an excellent defender and the best pick and roll defender in the NBA.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 10:34 PM
NBA Legion @MySportsLegion

Kevin Love made more 3's than Kyle Korver, more rebounds than Dwight & Noah and more points than James Harden last year. BEAST.

And he didn't make the playoffs.

No one remembers stat stuffing on bad teams.

Hoopz2332
10-15-2014, 10:32 AM
Bosh has better d and athleticism but that's where it ends. One thing I noticed about Bosh is that he doesn't pass. Dude is a black hole on offense.

AirBonner
01-23-2016, 11:51 PM
How does everyone feel now? :oldlol:

G-train
06-06-2016, 07:29 PM
How does everyone feel now? :oldlol:

and now.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UJgBk5XCL._SY300_.jpg

G-train
06-06-2016, 07:30 PM
I'd love to see what people would've said exactly 1 year ago.

It's Love and it's not all that close...26/13/4/1/1 on 59% TS, 26.9 PER, .245 WS/48..he had 2 month stretch of 30/13/5/1/1 on 62% TS and a month of 33/14/5/1/1 on 63% TS...Bosh has never been that good, let alone during his time playing with Lebron. And it's not like Love's team was utter garbage, they won 40 games in a historically tough conference with a top 12 defense and offense, they would've made the playoffs in the East. If Rubio wasn't completely useless as a scorer and Pekovic didn't miss 28 games, they would've easily been a 45-50+ win team.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UJgBk5XCL._SY300_.jpg

G-train
06-06-2016, 07:35 PM

G0ATbe
06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
It's pretty remarkable how swiftly LeBald can turn 20+/10+ big men into "bums". Same shit people are saying about Love now is what people said about Bosh when he was playing under LeBald ball. Love is one of the best PFs in the league easily, LeBald ball has ruined his game.

G-train
06-06-2016, 07:49 PM
It's pretty remarkable how swiftly LeBald can turn 20+/10+ big men into "bums". Same shit people are saying about Love now is what people said about Bosh when he was playing under LeBald ball. Love is one of the best PFs in the league easily, LeBald ball has ruined his game.

No, smart people applauded Bosh for taking the third option on offence, being a great team mate, playing great defence, playing out of position and WINNING 2 TITLES.

Honestly Love can't hold a candle to this guy.

choppermagic
06-06-2016, 08:07 PM

Exactly. People forget Awntoin Jamison was also a 22/9 guy (year before Cavs) until Lebron got next to him and turned him into a scrub too.

SouBeachTalents
06-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Exactly. People forget Awntoin Jamison was also a 22/9 guy (year before Cavs) until Lebron got next to him and turned him into a scrub too.

That 22/9 sure went a long way, leading the Wizards to an incredible 19 win season

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Umm they both are pretty f*cking terrible

However to Love's credit, he's been better these playoffs than any season of Miami Bosh's career, for what its worth

Dray n Klay
06-06-2016, 08:13 PM
And he didn't make the playoffs.

No one remembers stat stuffing on bad teams.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

How does Justin feel about this statement now?

I dont expect that coward to appear in this thread tbh.

Wally450
06-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Bosh. Defense wins championships and Bosh was one of the more underrated defenders on those Heat teams.

plowking
06-06-2016, 10:21 PM
The more I watch Love play, the more I realize how overrated he is. Dude cannot make simple layups at time. He has some of the worst touch around the ring I have seen.

I think both are overrated now, and far worse than what their stats suggest. Bosh though is competent at finishing around the ring, and despite what was said, is the better shooter. Especially from midrange.
Love, for all the things he does better than Bosh, ruins it by not being able to capitalize on it. If you could somehow combine the two strong points of both, it'd be nice. Bosh is flimsy and hates physical play, never plays down low or gets good position... Love, is great at it, but then botches layups...

I'd take someone like Draymond or Millsap over both.

AintNoSunshine
06-06-2016, 10:46 PM
It's probably obvious now but I would always pick the one who plays defense and Bosh is more than a decent defender.

Bosh gets labeled soft but man was Love soft. He gives up twice as much on defense as what he get on offense. Not tall or athletic enough to finish around the basket, gets blocked every other play. Can't make a play if it's not a one pass assist. Can't take his opponent off the dribble.

I have no idea now how he averaged those point in Minny.

He could be useful off the bench as a scoring option against the second units, or unless he gets paired with a dominant defensive C, to pair him with Tristan Thompson it's a disaster on D.

Micku
06-06-2016, 11:15 PM
Bosh is better at defending the pick and roll and is better at the help d. Bosh is also a better pick an pop player from what I'm seeing. Bosh could range from the midrange to the 3pt in the latter half of the 3 big time together.

Love is better at handling the physical play. Much better at getting the rebounds and passing. Better at getting position in the post. He doesn't have a good touch around the rim tho. Bosh is better at that. I don't know how does that happen.

But y'know, Miami was just better at the offense. I think in every single year, Miami had a better offense and defense system. Even in 2011 when they were just raw, going iso a bunch of times between LBJ and Wade.

AintNoSunshine
06-06-2016, 11:50 PM
Bosh is better at defending the pick and roll and is better at the help d. Bosh is also a better pick an pop player from what I'm seeing. Bosh could range from the midrange to the 3pt in the latter half of the 3 big time together.

Love is better at handling the physical play. Much better at getting the rebounds and passing. Better at getting position in the post. He doesn't have a good touch around the rim tho. Bosh is better at that. I don't know how does that happen.

But y'know, Miami was just better at the offense. I think in every single year, Miami had a better offense and defense system. Even in 2011 when they were just raw, going iso a bunch of times between LBJ and Wade.

If only Wade's health could hold up that dynasty would have continued:confusedshrug:

Xiengqichess
06-07-2016, 01:06 AM

Le Bron's fans bring up the stats when talk about Lebron but when talk about Love or Bosh stats before joinning Lebron, they say stats means nothing!

riseagainst
06-07-2016, 01:06 AM
Le Bron's fans bring up the stats when talk about Lebron but when talk about Love or Bosh stats before joinning Lebron, they say stats means nothing!

savage....