PDA

View Full Version : Cut Cousins...

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 08:42 PM
He's not a good defender. He picks up way too many stupid, unnecessary fouls. The Gasol brothers will make him lose his shit. He's a black hole once he gets the ball in the post.

Plumlee > Cousins on this type of team.

noob cake
08-22-2014, 08:56 PM
He's not a good defender. He picks up way too many stupid, unnecessary fouls. The Gasol brothers will make him lose his shit. He's a black hole once he gets the ball in the post.

The worst part is that he likes posting up. I rather have guards chuck three pointers.

Fudge
08-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Agreed. Dude is a headcase. I'd smack that niga the first chance I get.

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 09:29 PM

Future rep for being the hardest niga on ISH.

andremiller07
08-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Aside from Davis Cousins defends better in the post and in general than any of the other bigs on the squad. Faried is to small and sucks on D, Plumlee can't contain anyone and Drummond is dumber than Cousins and picks up more stupid fouls than Cousins does. Defence should be one of the last reasons he gets cut.

UK2K
08-22-2014, 10:24 PM

Cause Big Cuz only dropped 22 and 17 on Marc gasol a few months ago...

But yeah the Gasol brothers would show him!

TylerOO
08-22-2014, 10:24 PM

...and the proceed to lay in a puddle of your own blood.

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 10:28 PM
Aside from Davis Cousins defends better in the post and in general than any of the other bigs on the squad. Faried is to small and sucks on D, Plumlee can't contain anyone and Drummond is dumber than Cousins and picks up more stupid fouls than Cousins does. Defence should be one of the last reasons he gets cut.

Faried is a much better defender than Cousins, especially help wise. Plumlee is better at pick and roll defense and doesn't need the ball to be effective.

andremiller07
08-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Faried is a much better defender than Cousins, especially help wise. Plumlee is better at pick and roll defense and doesn't need the ball to be effective.
Not overall but they are not, to often people confuse a guy trying hard and being a good defender both Faired/Plumele try hard but both are crap defenders who stand zero chacne against any semi talented big

ukfan22
08-22-2014, 10:33 PM
He's a black hole once he gets the ball in the post.

when does that ever happen

like, twice a game?

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 10:40 PM
when does that ever happen

like, twice a game?

It should never happen.

UK2K
08-22-2014, 10:48 PM
It should never happen.
Statistically he put up numbers in a season that only a handful of players have EVER put up, and the ones who did went on the the HOF, all in his 4th(?) season.

Never is a strong word.

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Statistically he put up numbers in a season that only a handful of players have EVER put up, and the ones who did went on the the HOF, all in his 4th(?) season.

Never is a strong word.

Empty stats on losing teams don't mean a whole lot.

He's a center and he's never even shot 50% from the floor.

SyRyanYang
08-22-2014, 11:24 PM

Do you say anything that isn't a cliche that we've heard over a million times here?

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 11:28 PM
Do you say anything that isn't a cliche that we've heard over a million times here?

Does your mom?

Dragic4Life
08-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Cut Rose tbh, instead of Lillard which they are considering doing now.

stalkerforlife
08-22-2014, 11:39 PM
Cut Rose tbh, instead of Lillard which they are considering doing now.

Rose looks really good defensively, though.

He's looked great all around.

andremiller07
08-22-2014, 11:39 PM

Empty stats explains why the team was 0-12 without him and looked like a D-League side without him, there was nothing empty about his stats this year in previous season's I would have said yeah but not the past season. Aside from LeBron James no other player could have made that team a playoff team if you replaced them with Cousins.

JohnFreeman
08-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Empty stats explains why the team was 0-12 without him and looked like a D-League side without him, there was nothing empty about his stats this year in previous season's I would have said yeah but not the past season. Aside from LeBron James no other player could have made that team a playoff team if you replaced them with Cousins.
True. Everyone just defends Cousins since we have no one to stretch the floor.