PDA

View Full Version : 1 year ban. Bulls v Cavs

poido123
08-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Bulls will beat this "championship on paper" team this season in the playoffs . Only condition I place is Rose has to be playing.

From June next year through to the playoffs the following year( i can start posting again during the next playoffs) is the length of the ban.

I will also endure the worst avatar you can think of for the entire playoffs on my return from ban.

I will honor this bet no questions asked.

If Bulls win, I request posters living legend, dubeta, dragic 4life, jt123 to disappear for the same duration as a goodwill duty for ISH.

Meticode
08-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Won't happen. Jeff isn't doing bans upon requests unless you act like a dumbass repeatedly.

poido123
08-23-2014, 10:43 PM
Won't happen. Jeff isn't doing bans upon requests unless you act like a dumbass repeatedly.

Jeff can't/won't enforce it, but a collective push for those posters to honor the bet might do it.

JohnFreeman
08-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Just enjoy the season of basketball.

Beastmode88
Bulls will beat this "championship on paper" team this season in the playoffs . Only condition I place is Rose has to be playing.

From June next year through to the playoffs the following year( i can start posting again during the next playoffs) is the length of the ban.

I will also endure the worst avatar you can think of for the entire playoffs on my return from ban.

If Bulls win, I request posters living legend, dubeta, dragic 4life, jt123 to disappear for the same duration as a goodwill duty for ISH.

said he's not coming back after september. :banana:

poido123

Jeff can't/won't enforce it, but a collective push for those posters to honor the bet might do it.

Id rather go down knowing that theres more chance of them disappearing. Jeff won't permaban them.

stalkerforlife

So no bet.

All games.

Legends66NBA7
08-23-2014, 10:45 PM
What if another team (Heat, Hornets, Wizards, etc...) beats them both before they meet up ?

Meticode
"THE CAVS SCREWED UP THE REBUILD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND WE STILL GOT LEBRON AND LOVE AND KYRIE!!! #GiveItToMeAgain!!!"

Milbuck
So losers commit account suicide?

Meticode
08-23-2014, 10:52 PM
So losers commit account suicide?
:confusedshrug:

Cocaine80s
08-23-2014, 10:58 PM

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211204342/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8f/Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:35 PM
What if another team (Heat, Hornets, Wizards, etc...) beats them both before they meet up ?

If cavs advance further than bulls and vice versa bet still stands. So if bulls and cavs reach second round and get knocked out, the bet is void.

stalkerforlife
08-23-2014, 11:37 PM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130211204342/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/8f/Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

:roll:

JT123
08-23-2014, 11:37 PM
Can't do it bruh. While the Bulls are usually Lebron's red headed stepchild, there are too many unproven players on this Cavs team. Even though Wade and Bosh were mediocre at best in the playoffs the last few years, they could at least be counted on not to make crucial mistakes that would cost the Heat a game. I don't trust Kyrie and Love yet, not until they prove themselves in some big playoff games.

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Will living legend, dubeta and jt123 please step up. :applause:

This can't happen without their approval.

I'll try send a PM

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:43 PM
Can't do it bruh. While the Bulls are usually Lebron's red headed stepchild, there are too many unproven players on this Cavs team. Even though Wade and Bosh were mediocre at best in the playoffs the last few years, they could at least be counted on not to make crucial mistakes that would cost the Heat a game. I don't trust Kyrie and Love yet, not until they prove themselves in some big playoff games.

Cmon bruh, this is a solid bet?

Surely with your faith in your hero, you can follow through with this.

There's plenty of doubt with the bulls too :confusedshrug:

I have more reason to fear than you. Your team is stacked with star power. A bet is never a sure thing

JohnFreeman
08-23-2014, 11:47 PM
Not really a solid bet when you say "if Rose plays".

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:49 PM

To be fair, if lebron went down I'd call a void to the bet.

It has to be a fair matchup.

funnystuff
08-23-2014, 11:51 PM
6%

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:56 PM
6%

Step up instead of petty insults dude :rockon:

Too many fence sitters, obviously no faith in their hero :lol

poido123
08-23-2014, 11:57 PM

Cmon john, 1 year ban. Your one of the lebron fans :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
08-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Cmon john, 1 year ban. Your one of the lebron fans :oldlol:
No..

poido123
08-24-2014, 12:09 AM
No..

Some great faith shown by lebrons army here.

NOBODY willing to back the Cavs in against the bulls or finish deeper into the playoffs.

Weak sauce fan base, p*ss*es.

You know who you are.

If this was Jordan I'd be backing him in every time. What's worse is that the cavs are stacked.

dubeta
08-24-2014, 12:15 AM
OP is smart, knows Rose has no chance in hell of playing

LilEddyCurry
08-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Its going to be Heat vs Cavs or Wizards vs Cavs

RoundMoundOfReb
08-24-2014, 12:17 AM
Be more specific about the conditions and i'll consider it

poido123
08-24-2014, 12:17 AM
OP is smart, knows Rose has no chance in hell of playing

Step up.

Rose or lebron don't play, bet is void.

deal?

poido123
08-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Be more specific about the conditions and i'll consider it

This bet wasn't designed to see a good poster like you go. I consider you that even though I nearly always disagree with you.

However, if you're the only one to uphold this bet then so be it. Goes to show who has faith in their team/hero when it comes to the crunch.

So basically conditions are this:

1. Rose or lebron don't play in a cavs v bulls series, bet is void

2. Whichever out of bulls or cavs advances further, bet stands, taking into account rule 1

Anything else you want to agree upon?

poido123
08-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Its going to be Heat vs Cavs or Wizards vs Cavs

OK bro.

Are you locked in?

Cocaine80s
08-24-2014, 12:34 AM
im in

poido123
08-24-2014, 12:50 AM
im in

:rockon:

Alright.

We have 1. are there more?

VIntageNOvel
08-24-2014, 01:10 AM
jeff wont ban, so just make the rule i.e. the loser need to spam naked tranny pics and ads removal apps :cheers:

poido123
08-24-2014, 01:16 AM
jeff wont ban, so just make the rule i.e. the loser need to spam naked tranny pics and ads removal apps :cheers:

ROFL :roll: :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 01:23 AM

lol so you're asking 5 posters to get banned if the Bulls win, and only one bulls fan gets banned?

If you're trying to get multiple LeBron fans to take this bet, you better have multiple Bulls fans offering too. Otherwise, 1 for 1.

poido123
08-24-2014, 01:28 AM
lol so you're asking 5 posters to get banned if the Bulls win, and only one bulls fan gets banned?

If you're trying to get multiple LeBron fans to take this bet, you better have multiple Bulls fans offering too. Otherwise, 1 for 1.

They are pretty much the 1 poster :oldlol:

But seriously, the ball is supposedly in their court. If they are confident the best player in the world with a great supporting cast can win it, they wouldn't hesitate.

I mean after all, I regularly catch feelings with those guys so they would want me gone :lol

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 02:11 AM
They are pretty much the 1 poster :oldlol:

But seriously, the ball is supposedly in their court. If they are confident the best player in the world with a great supporting cast can win it, they wouldn't hesitate.

I mean after all, I regularly catch feelings with those guys so they would want me gone :lol
Why would we offer 5 LeBron fan heads to get rid of 1?

Find some more bulls fans and you might get some takers.

If you're so confident, just offer to leave the site if the Bulls lose. It's not that complicated.

If you're trying to get a ban bet going, it better be poster per poster. Otherwise, why would more than one LeBron fan bet you? As far as I'm considered, Cocaine80s took the bet, so you're already on.

So LeBron fans, the bets already taken. Don't accept his bet unless more bulls fans offer their heads :applause:

dubeta
08-24-2014, 02:13 AM
Why would we offer 5 LeBron fan heads to get rid of 1?

Find some more bulls fans and you might get some takers.

If you're so confident, just offer to leave the site if the Bulls lose. It's not that complicated.

If you're trying to get a ban bet going, it better be poster per poster. Otherwise, why would more than one LeBron fan bet you? As far as I'm considered, Cocaine80s took the bet, so you're already on.

So LeBron fans, the bets already taken. Don't accept his bet unless more bulls fans offer their heads :applause:

Finally some rational and logical thinking in this thread :applause:

Prometheus
08-24-2014, 02:18 AM
I'll take the bet, f-ck it

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 02:22 AM
I'll take the bet, f-ck it
You don't even need to.

Cocaine80s has already agreed.

Poido is already getting banned.

aj1987
08-24-2014, 03:13 AM
Podio's obsession with LeBron continues. :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 03:14 AM
Podio's obsession with LeBron continues. :oldlol:
It seems like he's gone from 4 green rep bars to 1 in the matter of a few days :lol Gradual meltdown

retaxis
08-24-2014, 03:29 AM
You need to be more clear on the criteria.

What if one of the two are hurt and playing 50%? or even 25%?

What if one plays only limited minutes?

What if one only plays half of the games in the series?

What if one of the other key players such as Noah or Love are hurt?

Too many 'what ifs' to fall back on in the end so you need to make sure you cover them all.

El Gato Negro
08-24-2014, 04:31 AM
:cheers:

poido123
08-24-2014, 07:44 AM
So we have 2 with the balls to back their team and a group of typical lebron style fence sitters.

Should of known :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
08-24-2014, 07:47 AM
So we have 2 with the balls to back their team and a group of typical lebron style fence sitters.

Have you considered that people don't give a shit?

poido123
08-24-2014, 07:48 AM
You don't even need to.

Cocaine80s has already agreed.

Poido is already getting banned.

It separates the men from the talkers.

You guys overrate the FCK out of lebron, let's see you put your talk to action.

ATM, I'm just proving how much of a p@SSY fan base they are...

Cmon, you love lebron. Don't you think he's good enough?

poido123
08-24-2014, 07:50 AM
Have you considered that people don't give a shit?

Clearly some people do.

We have 2 people who are in on the bet.

Cmon john, have a go.

livinglegend
08-24-2014, 07:50 AM

Why exactly is my name in here? I'm not a Lebron fan nor a Cavs fan.
And that Jesus guy is right, why would 5 lebron fans leave for an irrelevant Bulls fan. Nobody would care if you stopped posting.

livinglegend
08-24-2014, 07:52 AM
said he's not coming back after september. :banana:

I'm clearly in your head. :oldlol:
Giving you nightmares!:oldlol:

poido123
08-24-2014, 07:55 AM
You need to be more clear on the criteria.

What if one of the two are hurt and playing 50%? or even 25%?

What if one plays only limited minutes?

What if one only plays half of the games in the series?

What if one of the other key players such as Noah or Love are hurt?

Too many 'what ifs' to fall back on in the end so you need to make sure you cover them all.

If they are hurt and playing, bet stands. No excuses.

Already clarified the conditions on rose and lebron, they have to play the whole playoffs.

Love or Noah hurt, bet stands.

ArbitraryWater
08-24-2014, 08:01 AM
We already had this with Budadiii... Perma-ban betting... Thunder vs Heat...

People DID participate, so did I, but right before the Finals I think it was, the Thread was deleted...

So I don't think this will be approved either. If it does get approved, sign me down for the Cavaliers.

poido123
08-24-2014, 08:09 AM
We already had this with Budadiii... Perma-ban betting... Thunder vs Heat...

People DID participate, so did I, but right before the Finals I think it was, the Thread was deleted...

So I don't think this will be approved either. If it does get approved, sign me down for the Cavaliers.

:applause:

Just had a moment where I think I've lost my mind...

Don't know if its the long off season or the years of taunting, but I Think I am going to not post for a while...

Mr Exlax
08-24-2014, 11:12 AM
I'd like to see what the Cavs team looks like. Unproven players, brand new coach, no team chemistry etc. It's funny that you want to put all that on LeBron though. I still haven't seen a player win a game by himself or lose one by himself.

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 01:23 PM

Why should more people bet if you're already on the ban bet? Where are all the Bulls fans stepping up?

Oh that's right. Most other bulls fans on here aren't retarded

J Shuttlesworth
08-24-2014, 01:24 PM
It separates the men from the talkers.

You guys overrate the FCK out of lebron, let's see you put your talk to action.

ATM, I'm just proving how much of a p@SSY fan base they are...

Cmon, you love lebron. Don't you think he's good enough?
Damn this is sad. You're basically calling bulls fans ******* since nobody else has stepped up. Respect your fanbase, asshole

Damn that's 3 Cavs fans to one Bulls fan. Why are the Bulls fans so scared of the bet?

Prometheus
08-24-2014, 05:52 PM

You're so off about this whole thing. I'm not even a Cavs fan and I don't care if LeBron wins or loses - I mostly just speak the truth and defend him against his outrageous haters... like you. I'm taking the bet because I think the Cavs will be a very good team and will beat Chicago... and because I honestly don't give a shit about ISH or care if I get banned.

But as for the true Cavs/LeBron fans who won't take the bet... Exlax said it best, single players do not win games or series... they never have and they never will. Until we see how the Cavs look on the court, we won't know jack shit. Otherwise "Jordan" wouldn't have gotten swept in the first round a few times and "Kobe" wouldn't have missed the playoffs in his prime... because it wasn't Jordan, it was the Bulls; it wasn't Kobe, it was the Lakers. It's not LeBron, it's the Cavaliers.

nba_55
10-25-2015, 08:05 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

VengefulAngel
10-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Can't even honour a bet. :biggums:

GIF REACTION
10-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Poido :facepalm

GIF REACTION
10-25-2015, 08:24 AM
Just wait til my boy jameer sees this shit.

nathanjizzle
10-25-2015, 08:35 AM
yikes!

Spurs5Rings2014
10-25-2015, 09:01 AM
A man who doesn't honor his bets isn't a man at all.

Eat shit, Poido.

:coleman:

poido123
10-25-2015, 09:37 AM
All good.

I will honour it.

Be back end of the season, I honestly forgot.

Jameerthefear
10-25-2015, 09:38 AM
All good.

I will honour it.

You didn't forget SHIT you balding bitch. Leave my forum. NOW.

VengefulAngel
10-25-2015, 10:14 AM
All good.

I will honour it.

Just let us know which alt you are using.

Lebronxrings
10-25-2015, 10:50 AM
op is a *****

All Net
10-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Did close this as thought was super old thread but this one is quite funny really. Funny looking back

nathanjizzle
10-25-2015, 11:15 AM
poido gets a pass for being the first member to play 1vs1 against another member.

Cone
10-25-2015, 12:11 PM
derrick rose impact is next to nothing

FreezingTsmoove
10-25-2015, 12:15 PM
Didnt want to do it gave me every reason

swagga
10-25-2015, 12:35 PM
derrick rose impact is next to nothing
nothing would mean he isn't a net negative, which would be false.

Cocaine80s
10-25-2015, 03:25 PM
Lol eat shit poido

Rocketswin2013
10-25-2015, 03:30 PM
Wow. :oldlol:

Cocaine80s
10-25-2015, 03:43 PM
All good.

I will honour it.

End of the playoffs. You skipped the first 3 months so you better come back mid August **** *****

ballinhun8
10-25-2015, 05:11 PM
I believe poido will stay away. He didn't argue or fight it and said his goodbye in his last post.

Nor do I believe he has an alt like some lbj fans here so you won't see some mysterious new Bulls poster pop up like ala a smallmamba so we really have seen the end til the start of the playoffs.

He's just nuts lol

But peace out poido. We'll keep Bulls fever alive til you get back!

JT123
10-25-2015, 06:40 PM
I believe poido will stay away. He didn't argue or fight it and said his goodbye in his last post.

Nor do I believe he has an alt like some lbj fans here so you won't see some mysterious new Bulls poster pop up like ala a smallmamba so we really have seen the end til the start of the playoffs.

He's just nuts lol

shut up poido

ballinhun8
10-25-2015, 07:12 PM
shut up poido

Nice try buddy.

I been posting on ISH longer than you been alive

Cocaine80s
10-25-2015, 07:37 PM
Nice try buddy.

I been posting on ISH longer than you been alive
Shut the **** up Poido

ISHGoat
10-25-2015, 07:41 PM

He's just nuts lol

lmao this guy is so obviously poido

ballinhun8
10-25-2015, 07:43 PM
Shut the **** up Poido

Eat sh*t jt123

ballinhun8
10-25-2015, 07:44 PM
lmao this guy is so obviously poido

You're not relevant enough to reply after this

VengefulAngel
10-25-2015, 07:56 PM
You're not relevant enough to reply after this

Calm down Poido...

Hey Yo
10-25-2015, 09:00 PM
poido gets a pass for being the first member to play 1vs1 against another member.
That member showed up and Piodo accused him of being an alt.

he refused to play him.

Cocaine80s
10-27-2015, 09:57 PM
smfh

Lebronxrings
10-27-2015, 10:27 PM
Eat sh*t jt123
i thought you said you were gonna honour ur bet? Poido u POS

JohnFreeman
10-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Can you get my bags Poido?

Lebron23
10-28-2015, 12:25 AM
Please honor the bet.

LikeMike
10-28-2015, 02:00 AM
As a Bulls fan, I hope he stays away.

Lebron23
10-28-2015, 02:02 AM

I agree

Ai2death
10-28-2015, 02:02 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388058&page=2

poido123
10-28-2015, 02:12 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388058&page=2

I think Jameer also forgets that he lost a bet that I made with him.

It's buried in one of the threads, but he bet me that the Magic would make the playoffs last year.

Take this L Jameer. Your assh*le must be burning like fire, get that boy an ambulance :D

oarabbus
10-28-2015, 02:14 AM

It's buried in one of the threads, but he bet me that the Magic would make the playoffs last year.

Take this L Jameer. Your assh*le must be burning like fire, get that boy an ambulance :D

Nah son, you may be telling the truth, but you just got shown up by Jameer. It's on you to dig up that post and give us the link. We ain't gonna just take your word for it after Jameer posted irrefutable evidence :kobe:

JerrySeinfeld
10-28-2015, 02:15 AM
poido pulling a 2011 lebron w/ the heel turn

Ai2death
10-28-2015, 02:17 AM

Nah son, you may be telling the truth, but you just got shown up by Jameer. It's on you to dig up that post and give us the link. We ain't gonna just take your word for it after Jameer posted irrefutable evidence :kobe:

If you guys looked back through the thread, you would see i referenced the original bet:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329870

& here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329805&page=3

Jameer was so shook that he changed the original post to 'JK' yet the title remains for all.

Jameer is the biggest bitch on the site. Period.

poido123
10-28-2015, 02:17 AM

I need some posters help to find that post.

I'm at work atm, but I will try later on to look for it.

It could be anywhere, lucky for him

Ai2death
10-28-2015, 02:18 AM

Check my post before yours.

oarabbus
10-28-2015, 02:18 AM

I take it back bro, looks like Ai2death had your back :cheers: but I hope you understand why I said that.

poido123
10-28-2015, 02:21 AM
I take it back bro, looks like Ai2death had your back :cheers: but I hope you understand why I said that.

:cheers:

There's that one AND I guarantee there's another where Jameer agreed on a 1year bet from memory? Problem is it's probably in one of the game threads, not a thread he made.

For Magic to make playoffs. I am dead certain.

poido123
10-28-2015, 02:22 AM
Check my post before yours.

Might be my settings. First link won't open. Does that show the Magic playoff bet?

The second one has Jameer comeback bet?

Lebron23
10-28-2015, 02:22 AM
I love to see a Poido123 vs. Jameerthefear fist fight. Young Lion vs. an Old Bear.

poido123
10-28-2015, 02:25 AM
I love to see a Poido123 vs. Jameerthefear fist fight. Young kitten vs. an Old Bear.

Fixed.

I'd fcking maul him.

Ai2death
10-28-2015, 02:26 AM
I love to see a Poido123 vs. Jameerthefear fist fight. Young Lion vs. an Old Bear.

Doesn't seem fair:

Young Lion
http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1920x1200/2012/Animals_Lions__tigers__wild_cats__034224_.jpg

Old Bear
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388637766l/1610490.jpg

Lebron23
10-28-2015, 02:36 AM
:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

You fellows are a bunch of good guys. Do you have an Halloween Party on October 31 in Australia?

poido123
10-28-2015, 03:19 AM
:oldlol: :roll: :oldlol:

You fellows are a bunch of good guys. Do you have an Halloween Party on October 31 in Australia?

Sure we do.

No midgets allowed tho. Sorry bro.

Had you been tall like lurch from the Adam's family...Different story :pimp:

poido123
10-28-2015, 03:23 AM
Doesn't seem fair:

Young Lion
http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1920x1200/2012/Animals_Lions__tigers__wild_cats__034224_.jpg

Old Bear
http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388637766l/1610490.jpg

:kobe:

http://i.onionstatic.com/clickhole/7525/original/640.jpg

Lebron23
10-28-2015, 03:23 AM
Sure we do.

No midgets allowed tho. Sorry bro.

Had you been tall like lurch from the Adam's family...Different story :pimp:

It looks like you are already wearing your Halloween Costume.

http://i.imgur.com/PPnmLBr.png

poido123
10-28-2015, 03:25 AM
It looks like you are already wearing your Halloween Costume.

http://i.imgur.com/PPnmLBr.png

:roll: Not bad, that's quite funny :oldlol:

I hope you know that I'm just having fun with you.

Other posters on the other hand...They free game :rockon:

Ai2death
10-28-2015, 04:22 AM
:kobe:

http://i.onionstatic.com/clickhole/7525/original/640.jpg

I took it as you were the young lion given that was the way lebron23 worded it. My B

Lebronxrings
10-28-2015, 10:25 AM
:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: