PDA

View Full Version : Have yall seen this unreleased Kobe commercial?

Hoopz2332
08-24-2014, 08:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PmiqL08.gif

Hoopz2332
08-25-2014, 11:45 AM
:pimp:

dubeta
08-25-2014, 11:55 AM
:oldlol: :applause:

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 12:32 PM
kobes not a good fighter. but neither is any other ***** basketball player. any hockey player would hand lebron/durant/kobe/jordan their testicles

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-25-2014, 12:35 PM
kobes not a good fighter. but neither is any other ***** basketball player. any hockey player would hand lebron/durant/kobe/jordan their testicles

Charles Oakley could legit throw down. X-man looked like he would **** shit up too.

Lebronxrings
08-25-2014, 12:39 PM
:lol

Hoopz2332
08-25-2014, 12:47 PM

stop changing the subject and enjoy the unreleased Kobe commercial:oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
08-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Charles Oakley could legit throw down. X-man looked like he would **** shit up too.

Larry Johnson:

http://www.answers.com/topic/larry-johnson-1

As a youth, Johnson's sport of choice was not found on a basketball court, but in a boxing ring. From 1978 to 1982, Johnson boxed for the local Police Athletic League. A personable and outgoing teen, Johnson was voted by his high school classmates as "Most Likely to Succeed."

James Johnson (would literally beat up any NBA player currently and past IMO):

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/they-call-him-bloodsport-james-johnson-kicks-his-way-into-the-nba/

[QUOTE]Johnson comes from a clan of warriors. His parents are black belts. He has eight siblings, and they are also all black belts of varying degrees. His youngest sister, about 10 years his junior, is working toward her third degree. He

kennethgriffin
08-25-2014, 12:59 PM

whos charles oakley though... just some bruiser downlow. hes like the nbas version of a hockey inforcer

and i still think he'd get his ass kicked. hockey players actually fight people every other game. their knuckes are broken in. their bone density is tougher and more built for combat. they have more balls and are a more correct fighting style of body. lower center of gravity. yet they weigh as much or more than some guys who are 6-6 in the nba. so its not like theyre losing any strength or leverage

i dunno man.. basketball is a sport made for agility, stamina, quickness, speed, length, height... basically the perfect nba body is some african skinny distance runner.

the perfect body for hockey is an mma fighter.

very different.

the only guys who were ever actually ultra skilled and talented that could probably handle themselves in a fight are maybe david robinson, karl malone, wilt chamberlain and a few others. i dunno ... i just dont see it

i could probably kick kobes ass. its not a big deal... he is however a top 5-6 all time legend. which is what people cant knock about the guy. so they try and find something else to talk about.

Hoopz2332
08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
:biggums:

sportjames23
08-25-2014, 05:47 PM

LOL, nigguh you ever seen MJ or any other dudes fight? We've seen Kobe get two-pieced. :oldlol:

Hoopz2332
08-25-2014, 06:06 PM
LOL, nigguh you ever seen MJ or any other dudes fight? We've seen Kobe get two-pieced. :oldlol:

:oldlol: